Poll

Should the subject and technique of immortality, soul and body transformation be shared with the public?

Yes please
2 (100%)
No wise, no, don't.
0 (0%)
I'm already a snake, tss.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $

• 163 Replies
There is no one who has 100 million dollars and wants to be immortal. In other words, everyone who is probably 100 million dollars is already immortal. This is more meaningfull.

Which brings to mind radical and revolutionary ideas.
Thing is, you haven't discovered immortality, you want 100 mil to research it.  Given your complete lack of training or skill in the sciences, why would anyone fund you?

You're wrong. I discovered it with no doubt. Research is needed for some internal research. And the big part of money is needed for create an istitude for do that. In short, money is needed for Internal operations, not for discovery. It is already discovered, no more discovery tryings are needed.
Hmm, I think my point stands.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
There is no one who has 100 million dollars and wants to be immortal. In other words, everyone who is probably 100 million dollars is already immortal. This is more meaningfull.

Thing is, you haven't discovered immortality, you want 100 mil to research it.  Given your complete lack of training or skill in the sciences, why would anyone fund you?

You're wrong. I discovered it with no doubt. Research is needed for some internal research. And the big part of money is needed for create an istitude for do that. In short, money is needed for Internal operations, not for discovery. It is already discovered, no more discovery tryings are needed.

I think it doesn't.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

I think it doesn't.
Ok then show us some evidence of your claims.  Why would anyone give you money?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I think it doesn't.
Ok then show us some evidence of your claims.  Why would anyone give you money?

To play on possibility of I'm saying true and I discovered immortality.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
Just gather the seven dragonballs and ask Shenron to grant you eternal life.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I don't search for immortality. It is already discovered.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Intikam, that's what every con man ever says.  You have to show some proof if you want to be taken seriously

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
Of course Inti totally misses the Dragonball Z reference.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

No need to buy it, eternal life costs nothing,

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

And costs everything,

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

disputeone

• Or should I?
Just gather the seven dragonballs and ask Shenron to grant you eternal life.

;D  ;D
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Intikam, that's what every con man ever says.  You have to show some proof if you want to be taken seriously

Everything I'll write on this subject is knowledge and maybe causes to another discovery. So I can't write them. People are free to get it serious or not. I'm not forcing anybody for anything. On the other hand, I'll not give any knowledge to cause another discovery. These are empty efforts. There is no free trade.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Everything I'll write on this subject is knowledge and maybe causes to another discovery. So I can't write them. People are free to get it serious or not. I'm not forcing anybody for anything. On the other hand, I'll not give any knowledge to cause another discovery. These are empty efforts. There is no free trade.
So, because the very wealthy won't take your word that you have discovered immortality and give you 100 mil, that proves they already have immortality?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

İntikam is ferociously inane.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

So, because the very wealthy won't take your word that you have discovered immortality and give you 100 mil, that proves they already have immortality?

That's a good point. I already thinked they might have already discovered this before. Because If I discovered it by iq of 185, it was a possibility in past time someones have same or higher IQ could discovered it, or by the helping of satan. They probably categorized the rich and killed everyone who is not one of them. And they are still killing. This is proof that the rich are immortal, because there is no demand. And this will inspire me for future operations. I hope you understand me. I have already predicted that if this question is asked and I answer it correctly, they will act as if they accepted it to be discovered. In short, after your this detection requires I to move twice in safety. Now all the proposals are doubtful after this explanation. Just think about how I'm doing logic on that answer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

That's a good point. I already thinked they might have already discovered this before. Because If I discovered it by iq of 185, it was a possibility in past time someones have same or higher IQ could discovered it, or by the helping of satan. They probably categorized the rich and killed everyone who is not one of them. And they are still killing. This is proof that the rich are immortal, because there is no demand. And this will inspire me for future operations. I hope you understand me. I have already predicted that if this question is asked and I answer it correctly, they will act as if they accepted it to be discovered. In short, after your this detection requires I to move twice in safety. Now all the proposals are doubtful after this explanation. Just think about how I'm doing logic on that answer.
I'm not sure what you are doing but I am sure logic has nothing to do with it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

LoL.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist

LoL.

Badxtoss insulted Intikam and he didn't ignore him. He just loled. I think he's the chosen one.

Or maybe Inty just didn't understand what Badxtoss said. That's more likely.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Just think about how I'm doing logic on that answer.

Just blasted beer through my nose.   >:(

Pezevenk

Just think about how I'm doing logic on that answer.

Just blasted beer through my nose.   >:(

Don't laugh, Intikam does logic almost as well as he does goats.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2017, 04:15:11 AM »

So, he doesn't satisfy logic either?

Pezevenk

« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2017, 06:43:09 AM »

So, he doesn't satisfy logic either?

That's precisely right.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2018, 08:19:25 AM »
Ok. It is understood that none of anybody want to be an immortal has a 100.000.000$.

Ok. Plan B.

We need 100m for this project. This is exact. But it is hard to collect that money. So I created a 2 staggered plan. One: Arrive to 1m, Two: Arrive to 10m. Three: Arrive to 100m.

1- First of all, donations need to be collected. these donations will be used to reach the large masses.
2- When a sufficient number of donations is collected, a charity will be established. volunteers will work here.
3- Charity will aim to work "research immortality". As you know that, I already know the method but need money for some researches. In short, charity will fund me in my researches. As you can see, I am creating an institutional structure. Another aim of charity is "support the flat earth researches" and gives 10% to the society for support the researches.

So there will be two main aim of charity:

1- Support the researches on immortality project.
2- Support the researches about flat earth.

If the system works, we have some main objectives:

1- Prove the immortality is exist and accessible.
2- Prove the flat earth and prevent the gang's plan of doomsday.

This is a type of "win-win" strategy. We a few people will take immortality and give the God to possibility of prevent gang. I know, he already do it by himself. But who knows, perhaps are we his doing method or not? Maybe God prevent them with us. Anyway.

For a while, project should be hidden. So that, I'll use a bitcoin adress for save the funds of charity.

How 1st stage works:

1- Who anybody make a deposit to this adress, wins an immortality chance ticket. 3 people in the association will win the immortality in the result of sweepstake.

2- First 3 people who make a deposite, wins the "chance of immortality". To prevent abuse, these people will be tested. (Character test)

If you take care, first group will not be tested. Because they will prove their good goodwill by working in charity. But if anybody of second group works in charity, proves his goodwill and wins the immortality.

3- Next 3 person will be selected by donation amount.

4- As we see that, there will be 9 person selected by using charity. there will be another 3 other people; I'll select them. these may be immediate vicinity of me, may be kin. or "others" that have "specific characteristics" elsewhere in the world. these persons will be "managers". it is important that they are reliable for this reason. Meanwhile they also must to be smart ones. these persons may be selected from outside or within the association.

if the system is running:

* 3 different immortality centers will be established in 3 different countries.
* Selected 3 "manager" persons will be a attendant in those centers.
* Remained 9 persons will be members one of these centers. here, "extension of life time" will be applied once every 20 years.
* I'm a natural member of all these 3 center and chose any of them anytime. As a result, it is my right to be constantly young and handsome. so I may want to get process more often.
* All of the materials, special drugs, special tools completely will be supplied by myself. After 20 years of manual application, robotic technology will be started . the system will work on its own.
* The adress of these centers will be changed in per 10 years and these adresses will be announced to the members.

You may ask your own questions what you wonder about.

Bitcoin number is in <here> 151NXGadWtrVkmhvAUGYRcqGE1p6uh9DiP

How do you deposit?

For the flat earth society forum members, the amount is not important. The important thing is to be someone make a donation. send the money in number of encrypted form. For example; a deposit of:

0.0000000173 is an encrypted form. You may say "I sent you 0.000000173" then I'll add your name to the list of immortality. The amount is not important but very low numbers will not be get considered.

Good luck!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2018, 10:15:32 AM »
I sent you 0.000000173.

Can we be immortal together now?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
One of free tickets is sold. 2 remained.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »
I got a golden ticket!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2018, 09:30:10 AM »
I give you 0.000000174 so can be imortaler than boydster.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2018, 09:53:30 PM »
No need to buy it, eternal life costs nothing,

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

And costs everything,

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

I'll write this sentence in your grave.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »

Always useth the size of hook to matcheth the bait; not the fish you want to catcheth.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2018, 12:10:51 PM »
Does that mean Bullwinkle won't be immortal like us, Inky?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2018, 12:12:11 PM »
You'll miss me.