Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #4260 on: September 30, 2017, 12:42:16 PM »

One could argue here that people primarily visit this forum to jump into stupid arguments.

One could also argue  that there are three distinct classes of members:

* angry n00bs
* perma n00bs
* people here to make friends and get along with others

The people who primarily visit this forum to jump into stupid arguments are obvious
and get tormented appropriately.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #4261 on: September 30, 2017, 12:55:24 PM »

One could argue here that people primarily visit this forum to jump into stupid arguments.

* angry n00bs
* perma n00bs

The people who primarily visit this forum to jump into stupid arguments are obvious
Which category would you put me into?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4262 on: September 30, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »

* angry n00bs
* perma n00bs

Which category would you put me into?

Very near the third.

Try out the fun and games in CN.  ;)

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4263 on: September 30, 2017, 01:25:23 PM »
Very near the third.
Not sure if I can agree with that  ;)

I think that's a waste of time :/

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4264 on: September 30, 2017, 01:41:21 PM »
Okay boo. Stop spamming this thread. If you're mad about dispute, start a thread in S&C. If you just want to pick on me a bit, start a thread in AR.
Has it ever occured to you that not always the other one is the bad person?
Have you at least tried to think about what I meant when I wrote
"show her some hypocrisy"?

I do not think dispute is a bad person.

I tried to think about it, but you seem to think "French" is a race, and that liking french fries is racist. Or that calling people who argue with dispute "mofos" is somehow a bannable offense? Maybe when you're trying to make a point you should think about it, maybe you are not so good at making analogies.  I'm sure the BHS endorsement gave you a tingle, tho! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Now, if you have a problem with dispute's bamming take it up in S&C.  I am open to criticism of my moderation. I can lay out all the reasons he is banned, with links to the posts.  If you just want to say pointless things about me, that's what AR is for.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4265 on: September 30, 2017, 01:45:34 PM »
Very near the third.
Not sure if I can agree with that  ;)

I think that's a waste of time :/

Fuckin' A, it's a waste of time!

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4266 on: September 30, 2017, 01:53:26 PM »
I tried to think about it, but you seem to think "French" is a race,
I did never claim french is a race. But anyway, the term racism nowdays isn't strictly limited to 'race' in the classical sense (especially not since science tells us races don't actually exist).

liking french fries is racist.
I have never said that. This must have happened in your imagination only.

calling people who argue with dispute "mofos" is somehow a bannable offense?
Don't you think people with the honor of being part of the moderation should lead with a good example?

Maybe when you're trying to make a point you should think about it, maybe you are not so good at making analogies.
I'm about as good at making analogies as an apple is in getting a worm. Which means, pretty good.

Now, if you have a problem with dispute's bamming take it up in S&C.  I am open to criticism of my moderation. I can lay out all the reasons he is banned, with links to the posts.  If you just want to say pointless things about me, that's what AR is for.
Yeah, feel free to do so.

Quote from: bullwinkle
Fuckin' A, it's a waste of time!

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4267 on: September 30, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
Your retarted.

If you want to discuss this further, start the thread in S&C. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #4268 on: September 30, 2017, 02:10:37 PM »
totes

I have a feeling you are just trying to deflect as usual.

???

I responded to you almost line-by-line. Isn't that the complete opposite of deflecting? Where do you pull this stuff from?

Let me ask you this...in a country with a fiat currency system, why should a third party business not only control the flow of money, print it, but actually charge interest per dollar for money with no backing?

They can charge interest because it is worth something. It is worth something for the same reason gold is worth something: it is finite and people agree that it is worth something. If it wasn't worth something, then nobody would be willing to pay interest in order to have it.

Do you know how much of our national debt is just to this business for absolutely no reason?

Did you know who brought income tax to America?

Do you not see how this removes control of a country from the populous/ government, and places it in the hands of just a few people?

Do you think you are above the warnings from countless leaders and presidents about these people and banks? They fought tooth and nail to keep them out until Wilson sold the nation out for a few shekels on a holiday (he later admitted he doomed the country once out of office, but too little too late)

As for how to remove them, kicking the federal reserve is the only way...however, no one has the nuts, as JFK was a very public and violent display for anyone getting wise ideas...also a very public display of their reach "Our reach is unlimited, even the sitting president of the most powerful​ country on the planet"..

I could start naming names, though many we do not know because secrecy is their main defense...no one will speak their names either, they know better, will make Hillary's double back in the head "suicides" look like child's play. But first I am simply asking...

Does this seem ok to you?

*Edit horrible spelling

First of all, I'm not an expert on banking or economics. I have a shallow understanding of how inflation, debt, loans, fiat currency, etc work. But, I am no expert. Second of all, I am not particularly attached to the way the Fed currently operates. In fact, I don't really know how it operates on a detailed level. I am open to suggestions for reform. HOWEVER, I am not at all convinced that you have a good understanding of any of these concepts either. You have made a number of claims that aren't very accurate:

1. They aren't completely independent from the government. Board members are appointed by the President and Congress. Yes, they are more independent than most government entities, but there IS oversight. Should there be more transparency/oversight/accountability? Maybe. But exaggerating doesn't help the discussion or your credibility.

2. It doesn't print money. It issues credit. There is a difference, but the intricacies are somewhat lost on me. It's... complicated.

3. Claiming the banking industry had JFK assassinated is nothing but guesswork, and is not particularly helpful to the discussion. Also, a citation for the Wilson quote would be nice.

If you start operating with careful specifics, instead of vague exaggerations, you might find that I am an ally in this discussion.

« Reply #4269 on: September 30, 2017, 02:18:04 PM »
I tried to think about it, but you seem to think "French" is a race,
I did never claim french is a race. But anyway, the term racism nowdays isn't strictly limited to 'race' in the classical sense (especially not since science tells us races don't actually exist).

Get a grip. Not every joke that refers to a race/nationality/whatever is racism.

Please apply the cream liberally, and see if that helps.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4270 on: September 30, 2017, 02:28:33 PM »
Your retarted.

I can lay out all the reasons he is banned, with links to the posts.

I'm waiting.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #4271 on: September 30, 2017, 02:32:54 PM »
Your retarted.

I'm waiting.

Go wait in S&C, like she requested. Also, use the cream.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4272 on: September 30, 2017, 02:56:46 PM »
Your retarted.

I'm waiting.

For what? I'm not going to start the thread for you.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4273 on: September 30, 2017, 02:58:43 PM »

Yeah, don't believe the fake news that you are totally watching while you have no electricity or water or food.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #4274 on: September 30, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
They can charge interest because it is worth something. It is worth something for the same reason gold is worth something: it is finite and people agree that it is worth something. If it wasn't worth something, then nobody would be willing to pay interest in order to have it.

It is a fiat currency...it is worth nothing but the paper it is printed on, yet it is charged interest as actual currency?? If they had 2 trillion in gold sitting and backing the paper I would 100 percent agree.

As I said, fiat is fine, but it needs to be printed and controlled by the state. Remember, the dollar is a federal reserve note, not an American dollar or U.S. note, this should be a huge red flag.

1. They aren't completely independent from the government. Board members are appointed by the President and Congress. Yes, they are more independent than most government entities, but there IS oversight. Should there be more transparency/oversight/accountability? Maybe. But exaggerating doesn't help the discussion or your credibility.

I did not exaggerate...once elected they are left to their own devices..also, remember the federal reserve is part of the world banking system and controlled by them..which none of those people are elected by us, and many of those people are simply bankers elected by no country.

Is this not another yuge red flag totes?

The fact, even something as mainstream as Wikipedia clear says "they are considered a private bank and their own entity"...

How scary is this a private organization with only very lose ties to the states controls the life blood of a country...they can destroy the nation worse than even a harsh war.

2. It doesn't print money. It issues credit. There is a difference, but the intricacies are somewhat lost on me. It's... complicated.
You are correct, they do not print the money, but the treasury does...however, the treasury has zero control of when/how much money they print..the federal reserve has 100 percent control of this...so, yes...they absolutely "print" the money, the treasury is simply the machine that does it.

3. Claiming the banking industry had JFK assassinated is nothing but guesswork, and is not particularly helpful to the discussion. Also, a citation for the Wilson quote would be nice.

If you start operating with careful specifics, instead of vague exaggerations, you might find that I am an ally in this discussion.

Do you not find it interesting shortly after he made a public speech to the nation about exposing these men in the background that truly pull the strings...and the very first thing he was doing was ditching the federal reserve, giving the control back to the state where it belongs...he was suddenly murdered in a very public and grusom fashion and the American currency he had already started printing was burned literally the next day...we have an assassination of a sitting U.S. president and before 24 hours this currency was already burning along with the executive order vanishing...

You can't tell me this is a simple coincidence....it has enough circumstantial evidence to make it to court for sure.

Oh, here is the quote you asked for
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world -- no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #4275 on: September 30, 2017, 03:55:08 PM »

It is a fiat currency...it is worth nothing but the paper it is printed on, yet it is charged interest as actual currency?? If they had 2 trillion in gold sitting and backing the paper I would 100 percent agree.

No, it is worth what other people are willing to give you for it. Just like gold.

I did not exaggerate...once elected they are left to their own devices..

Ugh. For the love of accuracy, get it right. The Federal Reserve Board members are not elected. They are appointed by the President and approved by Congress. The Federal Reserve Banks each have their own board elected by the participating banks. The Federal Open Market Committee is comprised of the 7 Federal Reserve Board members and 5 Reserve Bank presidents.

Edit: Also, "they are left to their own devices" is another exaggeration. https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_oversight.htm

also, remember the federal reserve is part of the world banking system and controlled by them..which none of those people are elected by us, and many of those people are simply bankers elected by no country.

Yes. Everyone is part of the world. Yes, they interact with the "world banking system". They would be incompetent idiots not to. If there is something sinister going on, feel free to refer to it specifically. Vague references to the NWO/globalist/reptilian overlords are not helpful.

You are correct, they do not print the money, but the treasury does...however, the treasury has zero control of when/how much money they print..the federal reserve has 100 percent control of this...so, yes...they absolutely "print" the money, the treasury is simply the machine that does it.

100% control is another exaggeration. They have a lot of influence, but not 100% control. This is what they were created to do though, so I'm not entirely clear what the problem is.

Do you not find it interesting shortly after he made a public speech to the nation about exposing these men in the background that truly pull the strings...and the very first thing he was doing was ditching the federal reserve, giving the control back to the state where it belongs...he was suddenly murdered in a very public and grusom fashion and the American currency he had already started printing was burned literally the next day...we have an assassination of a sitting U.S. president and before 24 hours this currency was already burning along with the executive order vanishing...

Yeah. Interesting. But still guessing. And still not helpful to the discussion.

Oh, here is the quote you asked for
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world -- no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

I couldn't find a good source for that quote. I did find this discussion about the quote on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AFederal_Reserve_Act#Woodrow_Wilson_Quote

According to that, it's partially faked, and out of context. I could be wrong though, since I haven't read the context.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:04:19 PM by TotesReptilian »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4276 on: September 30, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »
Quote from: TotesReptilian
is worth what other people are willing to give you for it. Just like gold.
There is no comparison for useless paper money verses gold, or anything of use for that matter. The barter system will always be of use in good times or during times of complete financial ruin... But in complete financial ruin, paper money is only good for the fireplace.

Remember, in the states many moons ago, most people would not accept paper money no matter how much it was supposedly​ worth.

I have no problem with fiat currency when controlled through the state. But let's not pretend it has any real value...

Ugh. For the love of accuracy, get it right. The Federal Reserve Board members are not elected. They are appointed by the President and approved by Congress. The Federal Reserve Banks each have their own board elected by the participating banks. The Federal Open Market Committee is comprised of the 7 Federal Reserve Board members and 5 Reserve Bank presidents.

Edit: Also, "they are left to their own devices" is another exaggeration. https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_oversight.htm

Let's not focus on semantics..."chosen" or "elected" same difference in this situation. I don't like having to write paragraphs of shit to avoid any possible ambiguity... It is a deflection tactic.

As for the oversight committee....just lol at that...please research their procedure, who controls it and has a final say...you will realize the door greeters at Walmart provide better loss prevention ::)

Yes. Everyone is part of the world. Yes, they interact with the "world banking system". They would be incompetent idiots not to. If there is something sinister going on, feel free to refer to it specifically. Vague references to the NWO/globalist/reptilian overlords are not helpful.

Umm...they don't have to do much...it isn't rocket science, you can control countries with the palm of your hand by changing the value of their currency and controlling inflation...the world banking system does this all the time to countries...

Why do you think they use countries they already have control of to war with counties without this banking system in place?? They ravage these countries, then the international monetary fund comes to "save the day" with convenient "loan" to help...of course they can't afford it..no problem, let us set up shop here and we will "forgive it" and everything will be ok...another country under control.

Wonder why Iran has no debt except for a voluntary small amount yet systems like ours stacks trillions upon trillions??

Also thanks for putting words in my mouth...Everytime I think someone like yourself wants to have an honest conversation I am always left disappointed. I spoke not of NWO or aliens running the planet. ::)

100% control is another exaggeration. They have a lot of influence, but not 100% control. This is what they were created to do though, so I'm not entirely clear what the problem is.

Ummmm...the treasury only able to act under direct order of the federal reserve on how much money to print into circulation is uh...100 percent control. It isn't even American money, it is federal reserve notes that the states authorize as currency..we don't own the dollars in our pocket nor does the states...the federal reserve does.

If you don't find a problem with that or the fact our entire well-being as a country is controlled by a third party organization that is controlled by even a larger third party organization that is only out for their desires, fuck all the countries under their hand, then I guess good for you ???

You say we might have more in common than expected...however, seeing you have zero issue with not having control of our currency...the fact you realize we literally have little control of our country because of this...I would say we have nothing in common in this subject (though when have we)

« Reply #4277 on: September 30, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »
Quote from: TotesReptilian
is worth what other people are willing to give you for it. Just like gold.
There is no comparison for useless paper money verses gold, or anything of use for that matter. The barter system will always be of use in good times or during times of complete financial ruin... But in complete financial ruin, paper money is only good for the fireplace.

It depends on what type of financial ruin you are in. Gold can be devalued just like paper money. Most of gold's value doesn't come from its inherent value. It's mostly decorative. It's value comes from its perceived value, just like paper money. Gold is just less likely to be accidentally devalued, since it is difficult to create.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with whether you should be allowed to charge interest on it. It has value, regardless if that value is inherent or not, and people are willing to pay for that value.

As for the oversight committee....just lol at that...please research their procedure, who controls it and has a final say...you will realize the door greeters at Walmart provide better loss prevention ::)

No thanks. I'm tired of going on you and d1's wild goose chases. If you have a specific complaint to make, feel free.

Umm...they don't have to do much...it isn't rocket science, you can control countries with the palm of your hand by changing the value of their currency and controlling inflation...the world banking system does this all the time to countries...

Why do you think they use countries they already have control of to war with counties without this banking system in place?? They ravage these countries, then the international monetary fund comes to "save the day" with convenient "loan" to help...of course they can't afford it..no problem, let us set up shop here and we will "forgive it" and everything will be ok...another country under control.

[citation needed]

Wonder why Iran has no debt except for a voluntary small amount yet systems like ours stacks trillions upon trillions??

Probably because no one wants to buy Iranian treasuries. But that's just my guess.

Ummmm...the treasury only able to act under direct order of the federal reserve on how much money to print into circulation is uh...100 percent control.

[citation needed]

If you don't find a problem with that or the fact our entire well-being as a country is controlled by a third party organization that is controlled by even a larger third party organization that is only out for their desires, fuck all the countries under their hand, then I guess good for you ???

[citation needed]

You say we might have more in common than expected...however, seeing you have zero issue with not having control of our currency...the fact you realize we literally have little control of our country because of this...I would say we have nothing in common in this subject (though when have we)

If you have anything specific to say, let me know. Otherwise, this is boring.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #4278 on: September 30, 2017, 10:38:15 PM »
It is a fiat currency...

Now, that's a proper Fiat.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4279 on: September 30, 2017, 11:03:14 PM »
Totes

You clearly are not actually wanting to have a conversation...your mind is made up no matter what and that is your prerogative. Just don't pretend it is any other way.

Also, if you see no issue with a third party bank controlling the most important thing in a country that can literally cause more damage than war...then I don't know what to say. Either you aren't thinking this through or dispute was right about you.

I dunno ???

It is a fiat currency...

Now, that's a proper Fiat.

Ha ha ha... I genuinely laughed out loud on this...you win the internet tonight.

The only thing better than this is when dead posted the damn picture of that ugly statue.

It is Saturday night here and we are out having fun a bit hammered. Is 5 o'clock where you are yet?

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #4280 on: September 30, 2017, 11:12:13 PM »
It's eight in the morning, but I still have a couple of beers left in the fridge. Oh sweet intoxication, why do you tempt me so?
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4281 on: October 01, 2017, 01:08:25 AM »

Yeah, don't believe the fake news that you are totally watching while you have no electricity or water or food.

I saw the Mayor of San Juan, pleading for help to save lives,  and Trump attacked her  WTF?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4282 on: October 01, 2017, 01:10:50 AM »

I saw the Mayor of San Juan, pleading for help to save lives,  and Trump attacked her  WTF?

I think we're going to end up being at war with Puerto Rico with shit posting like this.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4283 on: October 01, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »

I think we're going to end up being at war with Puerto Rico with shit posting like this.

I thought for a minute he'd posted the Cuban flag,  seems they very similar,  so maybe Trump thinks it's part of Cuba?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4284 on: October 01, 2017, 02:09:26 AM »
Interesting intereview with San Juan Mayor.

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/san-juan-mayor-responds-to-trump-attacks-1058685507728

I understand that Trump is overly sensitive to critisism, but isn't there anybody in the administration who can hit him over the back of the head.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4285 on: October 01, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/san-juan-mayor-responds-to-trump-attacks-1058685507728

I understand that Trump is overly sensitive to critisism, but isn't there anybody in the administration who can hit him over the back of the head.

Who exactly?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4286 on: October 01, 2017, 03:48:39 AM »

Who exactly?

Huh?  I don't see anybody prepared to slap sense into him.   Mores the pity.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4287 on: October 01, 2017, 05:06:09 AM »
Not sure if that helps with trump.
Well, maybe if the hit is hard enough  ;)

Member of the BOTD

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4288 on: October 01, 2017, 05:58:50 AM »

Did you ever see NCIS?   

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4289 on: October 01, 2017, 06:08:12 AM »

Did you ever see NCIS?
When I was much younger, but I haven't in a long time.
Why you ask?

Member of the BOTD