Poll

Please answer honestly. I don't know who puts what vote.

I believe in a flat Earth and I passed High school
4 (14.8%)
I believe in a flat Earth and I did not pass/go to high school
1 (3.7%)
I believe in a round earth and I passed High school
22 (81.5%)
I believe in a round earth and I did not pass high school
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

For an idea of whom I'm arguing with.

• 35 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: For an idea of whom I'm arguing with.
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 12:08:34 AM »

I passed HS in the top 2% of the USA, . . .

So, you're an also-ran in a fictitious statistic?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 12:10:22 AM »
See, I know that there has to be some flat earthers on this site.. I think.
So the fact that none of them voted either says they don't want us to know if the passed high school or not, or they did not see the poll.
Flat earthers, I know your there, cast a vote and see what the results are. It may show even to you, what kind of people are defending this claim.

For the past few months, I've read many theories and saw many videos on the net that support the Flat Earth, but to be honest, none of them would stand a chance of being a fact unless scientifically proven or observed from outer space - and both are off-limits from the public!

I proposed a trip/ expedition around Antarctica - if we make it around, then I think the issue and the debate is settled!
But if we sail/ fly besides an endless ice wall for thousands of miles, then Fers win!

And of course, if the military don't shoot us down or drown us!

We have gone around the earth several times in a plane. The problem is FEers accuse any evidence against FE as a hoax and take all bullshit for FE as the truth.

Military is not going to shoot you down because it is illegal. According to the Antartic trety, military presence in Antartica is banned. Every person on earth owns it! Anybody can go there without a passport.

Why don't you just go up in a balloon and wait for the earth to turn underneath you.

;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 08:57:28 AM »
I observe that the sun rises and sets in the same manner every day like always. Pictures or time lapsed video don't really offer up any proof of anything different.

Right. Now, the fact that it can rise and set in the manner it always does (which, I'm assuming is how it does for the rest of the world - maintaining constant-ish size for the whole day, sinking to the horizon then disappearing from bottom to top) is fundamentally incompatible with the Flat Earth model: it's not circling overhead then vanishing into the distance, staying at the same altitude and shrinking away to nothing.
No amount of perspective abuse or manipulation of linear geometry can produce an effect like this.
Pure and simple, it doesn't work. It can't. At all. Ever.
The sun uses optical illusions and sneaks around the sky cleverly enough to fool you. You obviously never played MGS4 and seen the government group called Solid Sun. Why were they called Solid Sun? Conspiracy! *chuckle*

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 11:20:27 AM »
See, I know that there has to be some flat earthers on this site.. I think.
So the fact that none of them voted either says they don't want us to know if the passed high school or not, or they did not see the poll.
Flat earthers, I know your there, cast a vote and see what the results are. It may show even to you, what kind of people are defending this claim.

Because the thread is a useless waste of time, as it does not prove anything about earth. I passed HS in the top 2% of the USA, and I have owned all of you with the physics of water, got you to agree space is not a vacuum. Even shot down the Foucault Pendulum. That's what happens when you deal with people smarter than you.

This is all you have, an attempt to insult FE-ers. What a sorry waste of time!

Show us your highschool diploma.
You can say a lot of things but give us one time a prove of what you claim.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »
Hot damn, physical observer is really trolling the shit out a you guys.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 11:48:05 AM »
Hot damn, physical observer is really trolling the shit out a you guys.

I know - isn't it great?
It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, then watching the driver get out, dust himself off then limp down the tracks making train noises and saying that he never crashed in the first place.

Whether genuine or not, it's still hilarious.
Only the ignorant choose to ignore opposing views.
Fight for your belief, don't run away.
It's the only way anyone can take you seriously.