51 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #14430 on: April 27, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »

I didn't say he was acting like rayzor because of him talking about the report fyi.

Also, his crimes are small compared to most recent presidents, telling someone to say something is all they have on him. Which they didnt even do.

I don't mind Trump because he is not the sharpest tool, his actions are easy to predict. He wants to be respected and loved, plus stroke his ego. That makes him very easy to predict. Nothing he had done that jumps to mind has surprised me.

I would rather have dumb bad than smart bad... Obama, very smart but a snake. Bush sr, smart snake, Clinton smart snake, Bush jr...snake but dumb as dirt.

Simply our entire system is fully corrupt, and I would rather have a predictable snake than one that stabs me while not looking.

So your view is that Trump is ok because he's an idiot.   You ignore the fact that you have a criminal as a President because he's a deranged idiot.

Classic case of denial.  Mix in a bit of what-about-ism. 

That said, I actually partially agree with you,  if Trump was smart he'd be even more dangerous,  as it is, he's just a con-man who knows how to play an audience and incite division.

That's dangerous enough. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14431 on: April 27, 2019, 07:31:22 PM »
People who disagree with you on politics aren't turning into Rayzor.  You can't expect people who have read the report to unsee it.

Also, "there is no law to convict him of" doesn't make any sense. Mueller wasn't trying to convict Trump of anything. Mueller was investigating, the report is his findings. It is up to Congress to start impeachment proceedings or not. The House would have to begin the process then the Senate would basically put Trump on trial and decide on whether to impeach or acquit. So even if the impeachment process went ahead, it wouldn't mean the president would be found guilty of anything. Nixon resigned before the impeachment process was finished. Clinton was acquitted. Who knows what Trump would do!

I don't know how anyone can read the report and not come away knowing that Trump has no business being the president. Or even get mad at people who object to Trump's bullshit.

I didn't say he was acting like rayzor because of him talking about the report fyi.

Also, his crimes are small compared to most recent presidents, telling someone to say something is all they have on him. Which they didnt even do.

I don't mind Trump because he is not the sharpest tool, his actions are easy to predict. He wants to be respected and loved, plus stroke his ego. That makes him very easy to predict. Nothing he had done that jumps to mind has surprised me.

I would rather have dumb bad than smart bad... Obama, very smart but a snake. Bush sr, smart snake, Clinton smart snake, Bush jr...snake but dumb as dirt.

Simply our entire system is fully corrupt, and I would rather have a predictable snake than one that stabs me while not looking.

What would you say that Obama has done that would be a comparable crime?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14432 on: April 27, 2019, 10:45:54 PM »
People who disagree with you on politics aren't turning into Rayzor.  You can't expect people who have read the report to unsee it.

Also, "there is no law to convict him of" doesn't make any sense. Mueller wasn't trying to convict Trump of anything. Mueller was investigating, the report is his findings. It is up to Congress to start impeachment proceedings or not. The House would have to begin the process then the Senate would basically put Trump on trial and decide on whether to impeach or acquit. So even if the impeachment process went ahead, it wouldn't mean the president would be found guilty of anything. Nixon resigned before the impeachment process was finished. Clinton was acquitted. Who knows what Trump would do!

I don't know how anyone can read the report and not come away knowing that Trump has no business being the president. Or even get mad at people who object to Trump's bullshit.

Well, apart from the unforgivable sin of being intelligent, articulate and of good character.   He committed the evil act of trying to make healthcare more affordable.

He also steered the economic recovery after the Bush administration deregulation caused the Global Financial Crisis. 

« Reply #14433 on: April 29, 2019, 08:53:38 AM »

Apparently stabbed him while he wasn't looking.   I'm not sure what this refers to however, unless it is actual knife crime.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14434 on: April 29, 2019, 09:02:27 AM »

Apparently stabbed him while he wasn't looking.   I'm not sure what this refers to however, unless it is actual knife crime.

I'm not sure either. It wasn't a smart-ass question on my part. I didn't follow Obama nearly as closely as I do Trump. So it is possible that there was something that Obama did that I just missed on the level of conspiring with foreign governments for stolen information on his opponent and then using his power as the president to shut down the investigation into the matter.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14435 on: April 29, 2019, 11:41:11 AM »
Obama's crimes: Wore a tan suit, the latte salute, terrorist fist jab, Dijon mustard on a burger, playing golf, Hussein is right there in his name.

Were there more? I don't remember.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14436 on: April 29, 2019, 08:18:55 PM »
Obama's crimes: Wore a tan suit, the latte salute, terrorist fist jab, Dijon mustard on a burger, playing golf, Hussein is right there in his name.

Ahhh...  the classic burger with dijon mustard,  a simpler time when the president wasn't low life scum.  LOL

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14437 on: April 29, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »
He should have ordered American mustard, French's mustard!  wait  ::)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #14438 on: April 29, 2019, 08:45:45 PM »

"Governing while black" is not enough?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #14439 on: April 30, 2019, 04:13:26 AM »

Drone strikes.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #14440 on: April 30, 2019, 04:36:48 AM »
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14441 on: April 30, 2019, 07:50:07 AM »

Drone strikes.

Yeah, but that kind of crime isn't as serious as wearing a tan suit.

Srsly, tho. Obama wasn't the greatest president. FOX tried to make everything about him scandalous, but most of the things he did in office they would have approved of if he was the first black Republican president. They absolutely would have given him credit for Bin Laden, they would have praised the drone strikes, they would have praised him for deporting illegal immigrants, etc. I'm quite certain the other cable news media wouldn't have criticized Obama for his suit, or made up terrorist fist jabs, but they would have been more critical of the drone strikes and the deportations.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14442 on: April 30, 2019, 08:04:23 AM »
Well yeah Fox News is shit.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #14443 on: May 02, 2019, 01:49:32 AM »
It looks like your bankers already decided who it isn't going to be: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/28/wall-street-2020-economy-taxes-1118065

Very good argument for voting either of them.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14444 on: May 03, 2019, 06:51:33 AM »
Ok, so Trump hasn't really done anything to stop foreign hacking,  and it's obvious that will be a factor in 2020.

What happens if Trump wins in 2020 and it's done by cheating, rigging voting machines, and Russian hacking.

Will there be a popular uprising?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14445 on: May 03, 2019, 06:57:01 AM »
There will be some people who march around shouting for a few hours, and there will be some super angry tweets.

« Reply #14446 on: May 03, 2019, 07:32:35 AM »
There might be a unpopular one.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #14447 on: May 03, 2019, 09:39:59 AM »
Ok, so Trump hasn't really done anything to stop foreign hacking,  and it's obvious that will be a factor in 2020.

What happens if Trump wins in 2020 and it's done by cheating, rigging voting machines, and Russian hacking.

Lol, you mean stupid Facebook posts of fake stories only idiots fall for?  Number one, people with low enough intelligence to fall for the shit and sway their vote shouldn't be allowed to vote anyways. I will also give humanity some credit and say these people are the extreme minority.

Also, do you think that doesn't happen for the left? Come on.

As for your "hacking of polling machines" ha ha ha...that is as nutty as saying there were millions of illegal immigrants that voted for Hillary.

The only people that would "hack" our voting machines would be our own government if we choose someone they don't want us to choose. You wonder why they went all digital?

In this situation I have zero worry of a foreign threat, domestic threats is where we should focus
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14448 on: May 03, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
So you are OK with foreign governments meddling with US elections and also limiting which US citizens are allowed to vote?

Is that only if it benefits Republicans, or just in general you are ok with the whole thing?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:58:51 AM by boydster »

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #14449 on: May 03, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
Are our resident Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, etc. pleased with AG William Barr's Senate hearing where he both admitted to not looking at any of the evidence the report outlined and also being concerned enough about how the investigation started to open an investigation into it, also without looking at that particular piece of evidence which is easily accessible by him?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14450 on: May 03, 2019, 01:51:14 PM »
That hearing. Wow! The way Barr and Graham debased themselves. I haven't seen self humiliation like that since 2 girls 1 cup.

From the party of Lincoln to this.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #14451 on: May 03, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »
You people are so deep in the Kool-Aid it's unreal...
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14452 on: May 03, 2019, 04:51:23 PM »
Don't Panic,  The President of the United States is on the job.

"The wonderful Diamond and Silk have been treated so horribly by Facebook.
They work so hard and what has been done to them is very sad - and we’re looking into.
It’s getting worse and worse for Conservatives on social media!"   President Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1124454393749934080

Umm,  did something happen to Diamond and Silk?   

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14453 on: May 03, 2019, 04:54:04 PM »

Lol, you mean stupid Facebook posts of fake stories only idiots fall for?  Number one, people with low enough intelligence to fall for the shit and sway their vote shouldn't be allowed to vote anyways. I will also give humanity some credit and say these people are the extreme minority.

Also, do you think that doesn't happen for the left? Come on.

As for your "hacking of polling machines" ha ha ha...that is as nutty as saying there were millions of illegal immigrants that voted for Hillary.

The only people that would "hack" our voting machines would be our own government if we choose someone they don't want us to choose. You wonder why they went all digital?

In this situation I have zero worry of a foreign threat, domestic threats is where we should focus

Sadly, it's people like you who have been targetted and you don't even know it.   It's about creating division and chaos.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14454 on: May 03, 2019, 05:25:33 PM »
Well they just banned Milo, Laura Loomer, Alex Jones, Louis Frarrakhan, and Paul Joseph Watson. There were some others but I can't remember. Maybe they got Diamond and Silk too!

Pezevenk

« Reply #14455 on: May 04, 2019, 05:18:41 AM »
I don't like that they're banning Alex Jones from everything. It's kinda funny to watch his insane shit sometimes. I'm not gonna miss the other ones.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14456 on: May 04, 2019, 07:12:35 AM »
I don't get why all the platforms are banning the kooky right wing conspiracy theorists, but they leave the lefty anti vaccine ones alone. They're also allowing the "MAPs" (minor attracted persons, aka pedophiles) use of their platforms. I realize that people like Alex Jones instigate harassment against the people he claims are involved in whatever conspiracy he talks about, but the anti vaccine movement is killing people, and the pedos are trying to normalize pedophilia. These things seem a bit worse, in my opinion.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14457 on: May 04, 2019, 08:43:16 AM »
They obviously have a good case against Alex Jones.

Milo, I don't know. He has nothing genuine to say so that's no loss.

Salt and pepper I've never heard of.

Are antivaxxers on the left? I've never looked at any data on that.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14458 on: May 04, 2019, 10:21:03 AM »
I don't get why all the platforms are banning the kooky right wing conspiracy theorists, but they leave the lefty anti vaccine ones alone.
Facebook banned a bunch of anti vaxxers not long ago. Also most antivaxxers I've seen are either not politically active or right wing conspiracists (like Ben Garrison, or Trump for that matter). I can only think of Robert F Kennedy Jr who is an antivaxxer and also politically active and not a conservative but he's also definitely not a lefty. I know in Italy there are quite a few lefties who are antivaxxers though.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14459 on: May 04, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »
A lot of the Hollywood liberals are anti vaccine. The anti vaccine movement in the US is bipartisan.