Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies
Why do you support donald trump
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:56:18 AM »

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 11:32:18 AM »
With what the FBI director reveled in the investigation, Clinton, by law is required to have her Security Clearance REVOKED. That means she is precluded from becoming POTUS.

But as with the all of this, the law will NOT be followed.

Should the American voters be as stupid as to vote her into office, the pay backs will begin. Prediction, AG Lynch will be nominated to the SCOTUS. Sadly her supporters will STILL support her in your face corruption.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 11:55:43 AM »
Just out of curiosity, how much of Trump's campaign funding is being paid to his own business interests?
Trump directs nearly one-fifth of his money to his own businesses

Washington (CNN)

Donald Trump has directed nearly one-fifth of his campaign cash to companies that are part of his vast business empire, new federal records show.

Trump, hurting for cash after he suddenly stopped self-funding his campaign last month, has mixed his public campaign and his private ventures for nearly the entire 2016 race. He has promoted Trump products at campaign events, publicly litigated a federal civil suit he's facing over Trump University on talk shows, and, this week, will bring the political press to Scotland for a tour of a Trump golf course.

Do you really want to live in the United States of Trump, Inc.?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
Just out of curiosity, how much of Trump's campaign funding is being paid to his own business interests?

Washington (CNN)

Donald Trump has directed nearly one-fifth of his campaign cash to companies that are part of his vast business empire, new federal records show.

Trump, hurting for cash after he suddenly stopped self-funding his campaign last month, has mixed his public campaign and his private ventures for nearly the entire 2016 race. He has promoted Trump products at campaign events, publicly litigated a federal civil suit he's facing over Trump University on talk shows, and, this week, will bring the political press to Scotland for a tour of a Trump golf course.

When the alternative is Hillary? Sir that is a slam dunk, nothing but net, no brainer response. Trump gets my vote.

Now tell me how you can vote Hillary KNOWING she committed treason by NOT securing TS Classified information and documents.

Come on, I KNOW you are smarter than that.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 12:25:34 PM »
Hillary sent some e-mails through the wrong e-mail direction and she's a traitor.

Trump steals a fifth of his campaign cash, promotes racism, islamophobia and homophobia, and attempts to turn the Presidency of the United States into his personal gold mine, and he's the savior of the country.

Are we crazy yet?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 01:01:18 PM »
One of my uncles is diehard for Trump. He thinks Trump making fun of the disabled guy is faked by the media. There's nothing bad you can say about Trump that his fans believe.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 02:34:39 PM »
Hillary sent some e-mails through the wrong e-mail direction and she's a traitor.

Trump steals a fifth of his campaign cash, promotes racism, islamophobia and homophobia, and attempts to turn the Presidency of the United States into his personal gold mine, and he's the savior of the country.

Are we crazy yet?

Hilary advised people on a procedure to send classified materials covertly, there was no accident here.  Not even the FBI denies that.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 05:46:43 PM »
With what the FBI director reveled in the investigation, Clinton, by law is required to have her Security Clearance REVOKED. That means she is precluded from becoming POTUS.

But as with the all of this, the law will NOT be followed.

Should the American voters be as stupid as to vote her into office, the pay backs will begin. Prediction, AG Lynch will be nominated to the SCOTUS. Sadly her supporters will STILL support her in your face corruption.

Rush Limbaugh, is that you? Putting people you don't know into boxes like liberal and conservative, as if everyone on the "team" you say they are on is of the same mindset, is just being intellectually dishonest and not helping the present political discourse. That's what the Fox's and MSNBC's of the world want you to do, because it drives ratings for them, but it's really just a wedge that prevents people from having an honest discussion about their real position on issues. Once you invoke that feeling of team vs. team, herd mentality effects really take hold.

I'm not particularly excited about the choices right now, but since the thread is about Trump let's talk about him. I can certainly say without a moment's hesitation that the level of narcissism Trump possesses is alarming. Recent example: He went to Scotland, which voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU, immediately after the vote to tell them what a great decision they made for his resort in Turnberry by voting to leave the EU. He didn't even care enough about the people he was talking to to find out how they voted. He's also openly, publicly racist - just look at all the terrible things he's said about Mexicans and Muslims, and it's a steady stream of hatred... NOT an isolated gaffe. He promised to help people convicted of assault at his rallies. He has said he thinks the US should be torturing MORE PEOPLE, and more seriously!! And he's also said he wants to change libel laws so he can sue reporters that say things he doesn't like. This is not a man who has any interest in making anything great except his own self-perception and bank account. But, as Trump and also SCG noted, he can do no wrong in the eyes of his supporters. He literally bragged about being able to shoot someone in the middle of the street and still not suffer a drop in the polls.

Also, he has small hands. Like, really small. Probably the least magnificent hands that have ever been, folks, let me tell you. Let me just say. They're not something you want to put a lot of faith in to hold things. They simply can't do it. They aren't good hands. Very bad hands. Maybe the worst hands.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 07:10:22 PM »

Pure comedy gold.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 08:14:23 PM »

Washington (CNN)

When the alternative is Hillary? Sir that is a slam dunk, nothing but net, no brainer response. Trump gets my vote.

Now tell me how you can vote Hillary KNOWING she committed treason by NOT securing TS Classified information and documents.

Come on, I KNOW you are smarter than that.
I never said that I was voting for Hillary.

In fact, this is one of the reasons why I support a legally binding "None of the Above" candidate.

Having said that, I think that Clinton would probably be the least worst choice, but I'll most likely vote 3rd party as a protest vote.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Soze

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 04:09:26 AM »
How is this even a close call to anyone? Trump is deplorable by every conceivable standard. He is a narcissistic, ignorant, hateful, morally-bankrupt, special interest incarnate. As I understood it, Hilary was technologically incompetent and instructed her staff to cut corners so that she only had to check one email. Not that she would admit to being incompetent, but there wasn't malice in her blunder. I doubt anyone here thinks Hilary's intention was to deliberately create a security breach.

In contrast, Trump is explicitly malicious.

“Lethal injection is too comfortable a way to go.”

“When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.”

[Women?] “You have to treat ’em like shit.”

Explicitly Sleazy
"You can never be too greedy."

“I’ll do nearly anything within legal bounds to win.”

“It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.”

Explicitly Racist
“I have black guys counting my money.… I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.”

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. [...] They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Explicitly suffering delusions of grandeur
"My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

...HOW is this a wash?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:47:32 AM by Soze »

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 06:14:36 PM »
Hillary explicitly asked her aides to cover up the sending of classified documents. She may not have been trying to create a security breach, but she did not behave as if she cared if one occurred. This, to me, is egregious for a Secretary Of State.

She changes her mind in the issues as often as most people change underwear, she takes gobs of money from oligarchic lobbyists like Goldman Sachs.

You should go to YouTube and type in "Hitchens Clinton" and learn more about her. She is not someone Inwoukd want running my country... Neither is Trump.

You guys are fucked.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 07:01:34 PM »
I'm really looking forward to the coming american civil war. Shit's gonna be the best reality show ever.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Soze

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 02:13:41 AM »
Hillary explicitly asked her aides to cover up the sending of classified documents.

Can you elaborate or post a link to what you are referring to? It's very possible I missed something, and I don't want to misunderstand you.

WakeTheSheeple

• I Love serving children food
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 04:53:23 AM »
Wake up.
Wake up
Dry Lasagna Issa Sin

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »
Now all you Trump voter can see how he drains the swamp.
Now he fills it with even way more corruption.

What did you expect from a billionaire that made his money by destroying small company and the sheeting on the little worker.

Now you have your Hitler II that you deserve.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 09:19:05 PM »

Hitler? Seriously?

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 05:42:01 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

Yes look at the parallels.

-Blaming all Problems on a other Religion.
-saying that the media that does not support him is fake News.
-extremely corrupt

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 06:00:30 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

The make america (germany) great again message.
Blaming foreigners for internal problems.
Increase military spending.
Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

Trump acts like a dictator. Let's hope that he doesn't become one.

How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 06:20:37 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

I think he is already one.
Look at Stephan Miller, he is almost exact like Goebbels.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 06:50:31 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

For the time being the US political system still has ways of controlling the presidential powers.
In my opinion the majority of US voters are ignorant in almost all foreign matters and history and this makes them vulnerable to populists like trump. In Europe we had our share of dictators but the us never faced a mussolini or a hitler or a franco or a salazar. The us is too young as nation. Damn my grandfather's house is older than the us!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

Don't be silly. Trump is objectively not a dictator, and won't become one. Bad president and dictator are not the same thing.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 08:16:14 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

Don't be silly. Trump is objectively not a dictator, and won't become one. Bad president and dictator are not the same thing.

The signs are all there.
Remember that Hitler got elected then he became a dictator. Salazar started as member of government and then... I could keep giving you examples.
Look at what is happening in Turkey.

Of course the US have a political system that hopefully will keep trump in is place.

If the world survived two bushes...
How dumb can you be?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 09:43:51 AM »
I think there is hyperbole in this thread. Can anyone spot it?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 10:18:25 AM »
Does godwins law apply when we're talking about a president?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 10:43:49 AM »

Hitler? Seriously?

-extremely corrupt

Populist speech.
Deranged behaviour.

Lots of warning signs.

The signs are all there.
Remember that Hitler got elected then he became a dictator. Salazar started as member of government and then... I could keep giving you examples.
Look at what is happening in Turkey.

Of course the US have a political system that hopefully will keep trump in is place.

If the world survived two bushes...

Again, you're exaggerating. The condition in the US has nothing to do with the condition in 1930s Germany or Turkey.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 11:18:23 AM »
Quote from: Definitely Not Official

Again, you're exaggerating. The condition in the US has nothing to do with the condition in 1930s Germany or Turkey.
[/quote

You are right, the US people should have been smarter and learned from that history.
They should not trust a guy that lies and cheat so much as Trump did.

Pezevenk

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 03:35:59 PM »
Quote from: Definitely Not Official

[/quote

You are right, the US people should have been smarter and learned from that history.
They should not trust a guy that lies and cheat so much as Trump did.

No they shouldn't, but you shouldn't be panicking. I can say with confidence that things are not going to go there.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »
Do you guys honestly think Trump is more corrupt than Obama or Bush was, or Hillary would've been?

As long as the banks aren't bigots, they can take our freedom.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.