• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: RPOTD Resistance Organization
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2023, 06:59:24 AM »
1- Klaus Schwab
2- Bill Gates
3- Robert S. Kapito

They are important for the globalist world.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2023, 10:49:13 PM »
Every now and then I see content about the Tartaria civilization. Electric trains, free energy from high buildings, other electric vehicles, advanced laser technology, wide roads, a much more advanced civilization compared to today. And it stands before me as the most likely that the destruction of this civilization was Noah's flood or something similar, and that this disaster was caused by the globalists' big reset.

This is a little demoralizing.

Because I'm thinking and how will we, as a more primitive civilization, resist the great reset and great extinction that even a more advanced civilization can't resist? Moreover, they have already take over all countries and started to  commit genocide against peoples. They probably want the world to weaken a little more for the final blow.

Even RPOTD will fall short in this regard.

There seems to be no way of resisting it at this level of consciousness. As mankind, we will either upgrade our consciousness and find a real support or there is an inevitable end in front of us.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2023, 02:39:39 AM »
There is a war going on in the world. It's not like the wars you've seen now or before. A globalist aggressive group based on the manipulation of information in general, with the aim of first reducing the number of people, then controlling them and ultimately enslavering them, and few people like me who are trying to stand up to them are aware of what is going on. And this information war takes place in front of the remaining 99 percent who can't figure out what's going on. Still don't you understand?

Let's listen the former Pfizer vice president, Dr.Mike Yeadon.

Join RPOTD.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2023, 06:27:46 AM »
Real People Of London Protest Bill Gates!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 06:29:45 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2023, 03:44:25 PM »
Every now and then I see content about the Tartaria civilization. Electric trains, free energy from high buildings, other electric vehicles, advanced laser technology, wide roads, a much more advanced civilization compared to today. And it stands before me as the most likely that the destruction of this civilization was Noah's flood or something similar, and that this disaster was caused by the globalists' big reset.

Because I'm thinking and how will we, as a more primitive civilization, resist the great reset and great extinction that even a more advanced civilization can't resist? Moreover, they have already take over all countries and started to  commit genocide against peoples. They probably want the world to weaken a little more for the final blow.

There seems to be no way of resisting it at this level of consciousness. As mankind, we will either upgrade our consciousness and find a real support or there is an inevitable end in front of us.
Brother wise, let not your heart be troubled. Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.

There does seem to be quite a bit of history hidden from us including tartaria. There is an unknown reason why we have been tricked. Just because there is evil plans against us does not mean we will lose. The flat earth hoax, seems to be a part of all this. We have not lost at all, we are winning as more deceptions come to light. I'm glad you are here to fight the fight.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2023, 11:33:10 PM »

Brother wise, let not your heart be troubled. Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.

There does seem to be quite a bit of history hidden from us including tartaria. There is an unknown reason why we have been tricked. Just because there is evil plans against us does not mean we will lose. The flat earth hoax, seems to be a part of all this. We have not lost at all, we are winning as more deceptions come to light. I'm glad you are here to fight the fight.
I've talked to many people about this at different times. My impression is that the world is simulated by demons. In general, masons / zionists always seem to be on target. However, when we look at it in detail, it actually contains the claim that they determine the physics rules of the world. Think of it like a sporting event. You are playing a boxing match and your opponent sets all the rules. And he can change these rules whenever he wants. And even though you don't identify him as a competitor, he has marked you as a competitor or even an enemy.

In such a situation, instead of fighting to win, it seems more logical to ignore everything by going through the philosophy that existence is already one and only, good and bad are relative and the same thing. There is no pain, pain is a fabricated feeling. The feeling of losing something hurts. This is a signal to the brain, like countless emotions. There is no point in losing or winning actually.

Being trapped in this body should not require my emotions to be activated for the unfortunate luck of this body. I guess I have to face this right now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2024, 01:12:51 AM »
Where is hoppy?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1