I Dare Flight Companies to Hold a Sunset/Sunrise Flight

• 39 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: I Dare Flight Companies to Hold a Sunset/Sunrise Flight
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »
yep busted - only a shill could come across so convincingly as a commercial pilot. Well, that or an actual commercial pilot. But if you're the latter then you're part of the coverup anyway.
LIke Wolfie6020 (a corporate jet, Bombardier Global 6000, pilot) and TWCobra  (a QANTAS Captain) who also think the idea of a flat earth is ridiculous.

Someow these commercial airline pilots don't seem to go for the flat earth.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 03:13:20 PM »
I hope this flight genre can terminate dispute about whether sun sets/rises or just goes further away.
It is good for science as well as for pocket. :D

The question is: Are they willing to initiate this kind of business, or...?

This kind of thing illustrates exactly how closed off the brain of a flat earther is.  There are over 100,000 commercial flights PER DAY around the globe.  Many of these are during sunrise and sunset hours.

You wouldn't be nearly as confused as you are if you were to actually go outside and look at the world instead of hiding from it and pretending it is something that it isn't.

What if, due to trajectory, only pilots can see sunset/sunrise. Or only passenger on the right side can see it.

By the way recently certain airplanes ain't allow the windows/curtain to be opened.
They are afraid of the truth, like you are hehehe

What are you - a random word generating bot? What exactly is your argument and what supporting information do you have to back it up?

There should be special flight, going north & south, just 15 minutes. The window set as wider as possible.
The market is growing bigger n bigger due to Flat Earth discourse all over the world.

Regular flights you mentioned seem ridiculous ~
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:16:48 PM by Danang »
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »
yep busted - only a shill could come across so convincingly as a commercial pilot. Well, that or an actual commercial pilot. But if you're the latter then you're part of the coverup anyway.
LIke Wolfie6020 (a corporate jet, Bombardier Global 6000, pilot) and TWCobra  (a QANTAS Captain) who also think the idea of a flat earth is ridiculous.

You spoke about quantity. Even non provable quantity.

I dare pilots doing debate for this matter.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »
You can all just put money together and charter a flight it's not that insanely expensive. You guys don't want to go to Antarctica don't want to charter flights, you all sound like not believing the flat earth at all. Just trying to act different to stand out because there is nothing else you have going on?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 03:26:08 PM »
You can all just put money together and charter a flight it's not that insanely expensive. You guys don't want to go to Antarctica don't want to charter flights, you all sound like not believing the flat earth at all. Just trying to act different to stand out because there is nothing else you have going on?

What do you do when you are not on here judging people?

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 03:39:09 PM »

Some pilots already dare debate provable quantity.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 06:33:04 PM »
Like Wolfie6020 (a corporate jet, Bombardier Global 6000, pilot) and TWCobra  (a QANTAS Captain) who also think the idea of a flat earth is ridiculous.

Where did I mention "quantity"? I can't find it.

But, plenty of pilots debate against the flat earth, including: TWCobra, Wolfie6020, savagepilot and kennykirklan (all "screen names").

And you seem to have forgotten:
If you're the pilot, as Wolfie6020 is, you can take videos like this:

Ocean Sunrise at 45,000 ft provides more evidence of Horizon drop, Wolfie6020.
It is better enlarged to "full screen".
At 45,000 ft the sun was rising 17 minutes earlier than it would at sea level.

And after Sunset the sun has set at sea-level, climbing a few hundred feet makes the Sun reappear.

Flat Earth or Globe - Drone with Solar Filter - Sunset seen twice.
What more do you want?
Commercial International pilots do not believe that the earth is flat and are not afraid to say so!
The only "conspiracy" about the shape of the earth is in the deluded minds of flat earthers.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »

Commercial International pilots do not believe that the earth is flat and are not afraid to say so!

I would bet there are several dozen Commercial International Pilots with the intellect to engage in the mind expanding exercise of Flat Earth.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »
I would bet there are several dozen Commercial International Pilots with the intellect to engage in the mind expanding exercise of Flat Earth.
And a lot of flat-earthers need some "mind-expanding exercise", so-called free-thinking notwithstanding.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 07:53:44 PM »
Like Wolfie6020 (a corporate jet, Bombardier Global 6000, pilot) and TWCobra  (a QANTAS Captain) who also think the idea of a flat earth is ridiculous.

Where did I mention "quantity"? I can't find it.

But, plenty of pilots debate against the flat earth, including: TWCobra, Wolfie6020, savagepilot and kennykirklan (all "screen names").

And you seem to have forgotten:
If you're the pilot, as Wolfie6020 is, you can take videos like this:

Ocean Sunrise at 45,000 ft provides more evidence of Horizon drop, Wolfie6020.
It is better enlarged to "full screen".
At 45,000 ft the sun was rising 17 minutes earlier than it would at sea level.

And after Sunset the sun has set at sea-level, climbing a few hundred feet makes the Sun reappear.

Flat Earth or Globe - Drone with Solar Filter - Sunset seen twice.
What more do you want?
The only "conspiracy" about the shape of the earth is in the deluded minds of flat earthers.
Those involved in navigation in the Navy are not afraid to say  so.
Now maybe a CS (Mess Cook) or a SK (Store Keeper) could care less.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !