Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #420 on: February 17, 2017, 04:17:02 AM »
I will say this rayzor...If you are truly interested in the truth, please hear this.

Remember when I said the why and who has what to gain means a lot.... I have nothing to gain telling you this, no money, no respect, no nothing....What you are believing is impossible in the real world.

Take it from someone with a PhD in mechanical engineering, and 10 years in the business not to mention almost 20 extra certs...My track record and business has afforded me a luxurious life and given me the option to retire now if I wanted...I have also proven everything I have said about myself here with hard evidence in my earlier days...

My whole point...Is I am allowed to talk about this as an authority.

Hell, two certs, we could start demoing buildings if I wanted to go into that. I shadowed a team my last year of college for 2 weeks as well...

If you want to debate and you get stuck don't do this...

The entire discussion has been derailed by BHS and his pushing of his fringe "No Plane Theory"  which appears to be predicated on unsupported assumptions and wild extrapolations. 

This was a lie and you know it...You were the one that kept talking about it..Everyone can agree with that...I kept say I don't want to and it doesn't change anything...Just my musings..

Long story short...If I was going to believe someone and didn't know about the subject...taking two people of equal qualifications..Would I believe someone who has nothing to gain from my decision...Or someone that did?

I think that option is easy to choose.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #421 on: February 17, 2017, 04:17:16 AM »
I have no direct rebuttal,  only the extensive analysis done by others,  do I agree with the official NIST line,  I have no evidence to suggest their analysis was wrong.  And conversely I have no detail on your analysis,  you have only presented irrelevant demolition videos,  some graphics of a completely different structure,  in short there is nothing of direct relevance to either WTC1 or WTC2 in you post. 

So unless you have something else to add,  I'm going to reject your hypothesis that the video footage violated the laws of physics. 

I'll resist linking to the detailed structural collapse reports.

Well I be fucked...An Answer...Thanks rayzor...Props for saying you don't know.

It's OK if this stuff is out of your wheelhouse. Our conversation is now complete, not an insult...The prerequisites required comes at almost 2 decades of work. Takes time.

I wouldn't want to cram how to do surgery

So your exit argument is that I need 20 years of work to understand your analysis,   I can understand the NIST analysis but not yours  LOL.

I'm suspicious of your motivation in jumping ship,  especially now that you "No Plane" theory looks like it completely debunked.   

I'd still like to see your video of a plane entering the building without leaving a mark,  but we both know why you haven't shown it.

Good luck with all that.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #422 on: February 17, 2017, 04:19:42 AM »
He was trying to the right thing by you because he is a good person.

Not that you would understand something like that.

Take my test, I dare you.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #423 on: February 17, 2017, 04:20:27 AM »
I have no direct rebuttal,  only the extensive analysis done by others,  do I agree with the official NIST line,  I have no evidence to suggest their analysis was wrong.  And conversely I have no detail on your analysis,  you have only presented irrelevant demolition videos,  some graphics of a completely different structure,  in short there is nothing of direct relevance to either WTC1 or WTC2 in you post. 

So unless you have something else to add,  I'm going to reject your hypothesis that the video footage violated the laws of physics. 

I'll resist linking to the detailed structural collapse reports.

Well I be fucked...An Answer...Thanks rayzor...Props for saying you don't know.

It's OK if this stuff is out of your wheelhouse. Our conversation is now complete, not an insult...The prerequisites required comes at almost 2 decades of work. Takes time.

I wouldn't want to cram how to do surgery

So your exit argument is that I need 20 years of work to understand your analysis,   I can understand the NIST analysis but not yours  LOL.

I'm suspicious of your motivation in jumping ship,  especially now that you "No Plane" theory looks like it completely debunked.   

I'd still like to see your video of a plane entering the building without leaving a mark,  but we both know why you haven't shown it.

Good luck with all that.

No no no....Go out with dignity like you were rayzor...Also please read my last post.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #424 on: February 17, 2017, 04:23:45 AM »

The entire discussion has been derailed by BHS and his pushing of his fringe "No Plane Theory"  which appears to be predicated on unsupported assumptions and wild extrapolations. 

This was a lie and you know it...You were the one that kept talking about it..Everyone can agree with that...I kept say I don't want to and it doesn't change anything...Just my musings..

So it wasn't you who kept aggressively asking over and over again " How can a plane fly through a building and not leave a mark"   

No the truth is you kept relentlessly pushing the "No Plane Theory"   And in the end you came up short. 

No hard feelings. 

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #425 on: February 17, 2017, 04:24:40 AM »
Sure ok.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #426 on: February 17, 2017, 04:28:00 AM »
Sure ok.

I'm guessing you didn't get to the pub.  :)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
Honestly this is more important to me.

We have a thread for personal attacks, I suggest you use it.

Plus it's only 8:30 on a friday night and I'm feeling really good, believe it or not I am also well liked irl.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:38:22 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #428 on: February 17, 2017, 04:38:59 AM »

So it wasn't you who kept aggressively asking over and over again " How can a plane fly through a building and not leave a mark"   

No the truth is you kept relentlessly pushing the "No Plane Theory"   And in the end you came up short. 

No hard feelings.

That was a simple question...

How can this happen?? I never forced any theory..You asked me what I thought...A stated some ideas I had.

Simple as that.

I wish I could pass my knowledge on to you of what I know about structural design. That video of failed demos should show you how tough those buildings really are...They are SO over built. Actually failure compacity versus their cert load is ridiculous, that is why building don't fall...

Just seeing them roll down a hill intact, or falling 100s of feet and slamming on the ground at almost free fall speed and staying perfectly in tact should tell you something.

Why do you think a demo is so expense and complex?? Why do you think there is a literal celebration if it goes right...One charge is timed wrong or misplaced could equal a complete failure, or damage buildings around it.

If my company were to demo just one of those towers, it would be about a 5-10 million dollar job and 3 months to do it using about 200 people.

Whoever did the three, I give them this...They were a fucking genius...Very well managed.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #429 on: February 17, 2017, 04:41:23 AM »

Plus it's only 8:30 on a friday night and I'm feeling really good, believe it or not I am also well liked irl.

I rejected sleep because of this..I get it, I have to go to the shop in about 30 mins lol.

At least you got to see the final ending.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #430 on: February 17, 2017, 04:43:13 AM »

Ok,  so you are in WA,  In VIC  it's gone 11:30   BTW,  that wasn't actually a personal attack,  you just took it that way. 

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #431 on: February 17, 2017, 04:44:46 AM »
I would love to talk in detail about some of the finer points here sometime. Obviously would have to be at my level but I'm a fast learner.

This thread speaks for itself.

Hahaha get some sleep you deserve it.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #432 on: February 17, 2017, 04:46:13 AM »

Ok,  so you are in WA,  In VIC  it's gone 11:30   BTW,  that wasn't actually a personal attack,  you just took it that way.

Perth.

It was off topic and low content with the intention to offend, haven't you got tired of me pulling you up on dishonesty yet? Because I sure have.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #433 on: February 17, 2017, 04:49:40 AM »
648 am here lol.....

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #434 on: February 17, 2017, 04:51:46 AM »

Perth.

It was off topic and low content with the intention to offend, haven't you got tired of me pulling you up on dishonesty yet? Because I sure have.

You are too sensitive,  I'm not psychic enough to know you are on WA time,  over here it's way too late to go to the pub.   Have fun.  :) 

« Reply #435 on: February 17, 2017, 06:46:46 AM »
"...I can understand the NIST analysis..."

No.

Nobody can understand the NIST analysis of WTC1, WTC2, or WTC7.

The inputs/results data has not nor will it be released.

Without that data, no understanding can be achieved.

Quit your lying already.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #436 on: February 17, 2017, 07:13:11 AM »
How can a fiberglass nosecone crash through aluminum and steel and come out intact.
Just out of curiosity, was that "in tact" fiberglass nose cone ever recovered?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #437 on: February 17, 2017, 08:08:19 AM »
Rayzor--I just wanted to jump in and applaud your patience here.  This all got real embarrassing back on page 1.  Not so much the conspiracy theories (though those too)...but the roughly 14 pages of these guys unilaterally declaring you "destroyed" and the argument "over".  Then starting a whole OTHER thread to do the same thing.

I read it all--must be some latent masochism, I dunno.  Keep up the good fight...or don't, this looks like it's going to be a never-ending shitshow.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #438 on: February 17, 2017, 08:30:10 AM »
Please address any of the points raised in the thread deadsirius.

Markjo I am willing to bet that they never recovered the nosecone. I could tell you why.

This was a fantastic thread.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #439 on: February 17, 2017, 09:28:26 AM »
Rayzor--I just wanted to jump in and applaud your patience here.  This all got real embarrassing back on page 1.  Not so much the conspiracy theories (though those too)...but the roughly 14 pages of these guys unilaterally declaring you "destroyed" and the argument "over".  Then starting a whole OTHER thread to do the same thing.

I read it all--must be some latent masochism, I dunno.  Keep up the good fight...or don't, this looks like it's going to be a never-ending shitshow.

If he didn't use lying, word twisting while never answering a question...It wouldn't have been nasty...But we are trying to put that behind us.

You are a hardcore atheist if I remember right...So you are not allowed to believe in the official story either since magic isn't allowed in your existence.

« Reply #440 on: February 17, 2017, 09:32:13 AM »

I read it all--must be some latent masochism, I dunno.

An honest critic would publicly and readily apply accurate adjectives such as duplicitous, evasion, equivocation, mental reservation, and outright asshattery, rather than masochism.

You are correct.

You do not know.

Or you are just as duplicitous, and engaged in just as much evasion, mental reservation, equivocation, and asshattery as your pal.

Keep up the good fight...or don't, this looks like it's going to be a never-ending shitshow.

It might be if you maintain any presence here.

Otherwise, it will be just fine.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:44:05 AM by totallackey »

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #441 on: February 17, 2017, 11:51:11 AM »
I don't claim to be an expert in all of the subject matter at hand.  But I am comfortable believing the majority of people who are experts who conclude that 9/11 was exactly what we're told.

Is it possible I'm wrong?  Sure.  I just needed to say since no one else was doing so, that speaking as a third-party spectator of this whole argument, you should know how much like the flat-earth partisans you sound throughout here.  It may be helpful to keep that in mind while making your points.

I don't have anything personal against either of you (babyhighspeed and DisputeOne, in case that's not clear)--outside of this I find you to be interesting and entertaining commenters...I even agree with your politics to a degree you might find surprising.  I just feel like, again speaking from the outside--I don't know Rayzor any more than I know you--this thread has not been nearly as one-sided as you think.

Now, totallackey--since I know you want to, I'm preemptively giving you permission to do your thing and selectively quote my post while bolding the statements that make me look bad out of context.  In fact, I'll do it for you and save you the time:

Quote from: deadsirius

I don't claim to be an expert in all of the subject matter at hand.  But I am comfortable believing the majority of people who are experts who conclude that 9/11 was exactly what we're told.

Is it possible I'm wrong?  Sure.  I just needed to say since no one else was doing so, that speaking as a third-party spectator of this whole argument, you should know how much like the flat-earth partisans you sound throughout here.  It may be helpful to keep that in mind while making your points.

I don't have anything personal against either of you (babyhighspeed and DisputeOne, in case that's not clear)--outside of this I find you to be interesting and entertaining commenters...I even agree with your politics to a degree you might find surprising.  I just feel like, again speaking from the outside--I don't know Rayzor any more than I know you--this thread has not been nearly as one-sided as you think.

Am I doing it right?
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #442 on: February 17, 2017, 02:29:45 PM »

Thanks, and although we didn't uncover anything much new about 911,   we did in fact discover quite a lot about the psychology of 911 conspiracy theorists.  Some weird shit logic going on in there.
So as a brief glimpse into some 911 conspiracy thinking,  the parallels with flat earth conspiracy are startling,  maybe it's something that's common to all conspiracies.  Interesting to find out one day.

Just to set the record straight,  I don't have as much patience as you give me credit for,  I must have deleted twice as much as actually ended up getting posted,   I adopted a reply in kind policy somewhere during  that process.  :)

Is it over,  I doubt it,  but any thread where sceptimatic comes across as one of the most logical and relevant contributors has got to be worth re-reading. 

Thanks to those who sent PM's  I apologise to those who sent me links to rebuttal videos for not linking them in the thread,  I appreciate the thought. 

Anyone interested in the aircraft impact of the building,  I recommend that you read the following reports.

https://www.nist.gov/publications/baseline-structural-performance-and-aircraft-impact-damage-analysis-world-trade-1?pub_id=101012
https://www.nist.gov/publications/reference-structural-models-and-baseline-performance-analysis-world-trade-center-0?pub_id=101013
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-chapters-1-8-federal-building-and-0?pub_id=101428
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-chapters-9-11-federal-building-and?pub_id=101015
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-appendixes-federal-building-and?pub_id=909015

All the reports are linked from this page.
https://www.nist.gov/engineering-laboratory/final-reports-nist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:43:28 PM by Rayzor »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2017, 02:38:46 PM »
How can a fiberglass nosecone crash through aluminum and steel and come out intact.
Just out of curiosity, was that "in tact" fiberglass nose cone ever recovered?

No, as far as I know nothing was ever found.

The consensus is that it was a debris cloud,  the "Nose Out"  theory as it's become famously known  has been debunked so many times it's always a chuckle when someone throws it into the mix,  I like the fact that it was Hoppy who kicked it onto center stage,  and then sceptimatic backed him up with the obligatory you tube conspiracy video.   Classic stuff. 

The only surprise in that whole sequence of events is that our self proclaimed 911 expert in BHS seemed unaware of the extensive background to the "Nose Out" theory.  If he was he hadn't seen the video.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »

Thanks, and although we didn't uncover anything much new about 911,   we did in fact discover quite a lot about the psychology of 911 conspiracy theorists.  Some weird shit logic going on in there.
So as a brief glimpse into some 911 conspiracy thinking,  the parallels with flat earth conspiracy are startling,  maybe it's something that's common to all conspiracies.  Interesting to find out one day.

Just to set the record straight,  I don't have as much patience as you give me credit for,  I must have deleted twice as much as actually ended up getting posted,   I adopted a reply in kind policy somewhere during the that process.  :)

Is it over,  I doubt it,  but any thread where sceptimatic comes across as one of the most logical and relevant contributors has got to be worth re-reading. 

Thanks to those who sent PM's  I apologise to those who sent me links to rebuttal videos for not linking them in the thread,  I appreciate the thought. 

Anyone interested in the aircraft impact of the building,  I recommend that you read the following reports.

https://www.nist.gov/publications/baseline-structural-performance-and-aircraft-impact-damage-analysis-world-trade-1?pub_id=101012
https://www.nist.gov/publications/reference-structural-models-and-baseline-performance-analysis-world-trade-center-0?pub_id=101013
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-chapters-1-8-federal-building-and-0?pub_id=101428
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-chapters-9-11-federal-building-and?pub_id=101015
https://www.nist.gov/publications/analysis-aircraft-impacts-world-trade-center-towers-appendixes-federal-building-and?pub_id=909015

https://www.nist.gov/engineering-laboratory/final-reports-nist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation
Anyone interested in dynamic structural damage analysis of a small, weak top part progressively crushing the strong, intact bottom part of same structure by gravity from top down, I recommend to read the following reports:
http://heiwaco.com/emi2013.htm
http://heiwaco.com/tower.htm
http://heiwaco.com/nist.htm 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »

Just to set the record straight,  I don't have as much patience as you give me credit for,  I must have deleted twice as much as actually ended up getting posted,   I adopted a reply in kind policy somewhere during the that process.  :)

Anyone interested in dynamic structural damage analysis of a small, weak top part progressively crushing the strong, intact bottom part of same structure by gravity from top down, I recommend to read the following reports:

I see you got the top award. 

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #446 on: February 17, 2017, 03:10:44 PM »
For shame, Rayzor.

Heiwa, just don't.

Sirius if that's what you want to believe then fine, no problem. If you want to debate address a point.

Edit, reading the thread.
I did start off with a slightly aggressive tone, you guys have to understand earlier in the day Rayzor said this about scepti.

Welcome to the party,   I'm about to spit-roast a flat earther,   after I gut and skin him of course.   Would you like a beer?

Which I did treat him with the respect that he treats flat earthers. I freely admit it.

"If you want the true measure of a man look not at how he treats his equals and superiors, look at how he treats his slaves."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:49:48 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #447 on: February 17, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »

I see you got the top award.

Yes, but EMI (Ms. Jenny Edelstein) paid back all my costs and outlays and actually appologized. I think my paper is pretty good ... like all scientific papers I write.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #448 on: February 17, 2017, 03:59:54 PM »
As was obvious in this thread from the first couple of pages. This thread is not actually about 911, the thread is about truthers. Razor and his employer are doing a pychological exam.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Bom Tishop

« Reply #449 on: February 17, 2017, 05:46:26 PM »
I see you are back again rayzor...Even after admitting you had nothing and admitted defeat. This is disappointing.

This is an attack on "conspiracy theorist"...Not the evidence. That is clear. The disliking of people who disagree with "the man"..

Which I can't completely blame you for that. There has been a long standing campaign against people who critical think and see past the smoke. Turning people who think for themselves into martyrs through disinformation and paying attention only to the "nuts"...Some people are just nuts, others are placed there to be nuts. Then when someone has solid facts to question a story by "the man"...They are instantly labeled a conspiracy theorist..A nut..And promoted by mainstream to ignore. This is why I shame nuts just as bad as mainstream, because of the damage they cause...

However...In this instance, reality, evidence and science shows the mainstream is the "nut" or "fairy tale"...Thus why there isn't just a few people yelling about it...There are real people, very smart people who disagree, and state it publicly.

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

There is a reason rayzor will never respond to this....

Even the regular people in America....Over 60 percent of them say they have a problem with the official story and want a new private, not government funded investigation. Over 80 percent of the victims family feel the same as well.

If y'all want to have this belief...Fine...But admit that it's a belief based on zero evidence, and I will accept that.