Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #300 on: February 24, 2020, 07:15:32 AM »
Sorry it took me so long to crawl back to camp. Some asshole tampered with the brakes of the water tanker. I lost control down a grade, and am only here 'cause I jumped out. I sprained my ankle.

On a bad note, you know that new huge fire? Well, that was from the water tanker exploding.  :'(

Meanwhile, another execution? Which bastards tortured and executed my drinking bud, jdaniel? I know he wanted to be cremated, but not while he was still alive guys!!! C'mon! I'm going to ghost you, jdaniel, and find a new drinking bud!

I want a bag search done on everybody for a pair of wire cutters or pliers. There's still a sabateur amongst us!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2020, 07:21:00 AM »
Okay, Bastards have killed me and then fools have killed JD instead of Shifter, Bom or Mundy, on top of which our sponsor has gone full on megalomaniac and schemes with the miners, like some deranged conspiracy nut.

But we shall prevail. 
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2020, 07:55:29 AM »
Shit, I slept when I should have been playing the game.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2020, 08:01:46 AM »

No Sleep till victory!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2020, 08:17:23 AM »
I humbly request that Jura’s most recent post be stricken from the record. It is riddled with blasphemy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2020, 08:31:28 AM »
Shit, I slept when I should have been playing the game.

This is not a game!!!  :o :o :o Now put out that fire that Sunset made when the tanker exploded! Pee on it if you must but save the chlamydia ridden Koalas!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »
I humbly request that Jura’s most recent post be stricken from the record. It is riddled with blasphemy.

Shut it Pig-boy! (Goes for the bacon with her ghostly Axe)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2020, 09:56:28 AM »
I still have a couple gallons of ice tea, I throw it on Sunset's fire.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #308 on: February 24, 2020, 10:25:39 AM »
This is not a game!!!  :o :o :o Now put out that fire that Sunset made when the tanker exploded! Pee on it if you must but save the chlamydia ridden Koalas!
Im peeing, Im peeing! but I need more orange juice!

If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2020, 10:43:40 AM »
I think that it should not oversimplified the scenario as simple as last examples. Just a thought.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2020, 12:00:34 PM »
Night 2, Day 3 Results:

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2020, 12:28:41 PM »
Well I'm going to go snoop around everyone's bungalows to look for mining evidence and incriminating photographs and maybe nice snacks
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2020, 12:36:15 PM »
6 votes used for jdaniel.

MaNaeSWolf came angrily: "is this all your fault? the fever of this is reduced", he said. He poured gasoline on jdaniel'in slightly burning body.
jdaniel's body quickly caught fire. they are all convinced that he is dead now.
Let's examine the damn room of that now, said bullwinkle.
With pleasure, said shifter.
"Guys, Look what I found here!", told crouton.
"Owww! A diary!" told Bom Tishop".
"Lets open it! Open it!" Mundin told excitedly
Crouton opens jdaniel's diary:
"Day1: I'm very excited today. we met a native. we chatted with him. We stay in bungalows.
Day2: we started putting out the fire today. we prevented those bastard miners from succeeding.
people were started getting uneasy.
it goes on like this.
Oh, there is a note at the end. To my wife: If I die here, know that your husband is the best firefighter in the world and has fought for the happiness of the people until his very last moment. "
the book fell from crouton's hand. started to cry.
Bullwinkle took his head between his hands.
All were made a mistake. They killed one of the best firefighters in the world.

jdaniel, a true firefighter is nomore.

Day ends and night falls. Night workers can work.  8)

Well then. That was I’ll placed but we’ll deserved. Apologies, fellow firefighters, I was not strong enough (or involved enough) to curb suspicion.
Tear down the wall!

« Reply #313 on: February 24, 2020, 01:47:09 PM »
I don't know how you slept through your own cremation, ghost jdaniel? Perhaps all that "Jack Daniels" from the night before helped?  ;) Tell us, did you dream you were at an aussie backyard barbeque wearing your apron, enjoying the mouth watering aromas of the sizzling meat?  ;D

(BTW. This scenario in an Aussie game this week, is in such incredibly poor taste it beggars belief)

Oh, and hey! Don't start blaming me for the water tanker explosion, shifter! You were the one messing around with it before I went to fill my water bottle! You really do have trouble working out which hole the hose goes into, don't you? That's what your wife said!  ;D

Tell us, shifter, was that vegemite on your fingers, grease from an engine bay, or did your wife sneak into camp when we weren't looking?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #314 on: February 24, 2020, 06:15:49 PM »
I don't know how you slept through your own cremation, ghost jdaniel? Perhaps all that "Jack Daniels" from the night before helped?  ;) Tell us, did you dream you were at an aussie backyard barbeque wearing your apron, enjoying the mouth watering aromas of the sizzling meat?  ;D

(BTW. This scenario in an Aussie game this week, is in such incredibly poor taste it beggars belief)

Oh, and hey! Don't start blaming me for the water tanker explosion, shifter! You were the one messing around with it before I went to fill my water bottle! You really do have trouble working out which hole the hose goes into, don't you? That's what your wife said!  ;D

Tell us, shifter, was that vegemite on your fingers, grease from an engine bay, or did your wife sneak into camp when we weren't looking?

When it comes time to lynch, you're at the top of my list!

>:(

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #315 on: February 24, 2020, 06:53:32 PM »
Lol!  ;D Whatever, grease monkey! There's a storm forecast for later today, with hopefully lots of rain and no lightning. That should cool your heels, shifter! In the meantime, put on your retardant suit, and your fire fighting suit, and let's put out some fires! If the wind changes, our camp is cooked!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #316 on: February 24, 2020, 07:07:32 PM »
Lol!  ;D Whatever, grease monkey! There's a storm forecast for later today, with hopefully lots of rain and no lightning. That should cool your heels, shifter! In the meantime, put on your retardant suit, and your fire fighting suit, and let's put out some fires! If the wind changes, our camp is cooked!

Will the 'retardant' suit make me retarded or something?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #317 on: February 24, 2020, 10:37:12 PM »
Firefighters were work up until late.

First they made a grave for jdaniel. they buried her next to the jura's and Stash's grave. and they gave the cemetery a name: "Cemetery Of Heroes". They wrote "the best firefighter in the world" on his grave.

Shifter sent sms to Jdaniel's wife, informing that the best firefighter in the world is dead. They have returned to evening bar. Sitting at the bar, Shifter accused Mundin first: "it was your fault".

Colonel that were not visible around was trying to gather useful information about firefighters by visiting their bungalows. technically, it's called information theft and an ugly behave. anyway.

sunset said he couldn't be there to prevent this lynch. "If I was there I would definitely prevent it. But I was using the fire truck and there was a problem on the road, so I was late."

"I was sleeping when you lynched him. If I was awake I would definitely prevent it happen," said Scg.

Likewise they discussed yesterday, shifter and sunset began to argue again: "Its all your mistake, I'll kill you". "No, it is your mistake. The man needed to die is your". "No you"...

They heard some interrogation voices during the night, but it was not clear who was questioning who. nothing new yet.

it's 6 hours to end the night, and someone is still testing the patience of narrator.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #318 on: February 24, 2020, 10:48:43 PM »
Crouton joined the others: "I have important news for you. Next week" Holy Week ". 2 of March is Feast of Enag / Rowbotham day and 3 of March is Wise Day. We have to prepare for them.
Mundin asked: "How are we going to prepare for them?"
"Likewise their concept", crouton answered.
Added: "Its concept is celebration. All holly week, Rowbotham day and Wise days are celebrations. for this purpose, we can hold alternative celebrations here."
'I don't think we'll be here so long,' Bom Tishop said.

Firefighters understood that their work here would be completed in a day or a few. nevertheless, they decided to start at tomorrow preparing for the holy week.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #319 on: February 24, 2020, 11:18:17 PM »
Later in the night, the colonel called to the others from a home: "hey! Look what I found! This is a miner's room!"

Colonel opens a drawer. "Owww! Shit! What's that!"

The drawer is filled with gold to the brim.

"You son of bitch! He carries all his fortune with him!"

Suddenly someone entered: "Did NOT your parents teach you that you should not mix others' paraphernalias without permission?"

"you are one of them! you are dangerous! I will notify others immediately!" and colonel yelled: "People, run here! look what i found here!"

The miner pulled out his gun with a silencer and fired one time on her head. "Now you can not notify anybody".

people heard the gunshot, but they couldn't understand exactly which house it came from. then they saw a corpse thrown down a window. she was executed by get firing once.

the poor colonel was an ordinary firefighter became the victim of her curiosity.

it was morning and people were talking about the colonel and trying to find out who killed her.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #320 on: February 24, 2020, 11:35:29 PM »
Space Cowgirl I thought you guys were friends! Harsh!

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2020, 12:05:45 AM »
People are dying at an alarming rate here.
See, I knew overpopulation was nothing to be concerned about.

Why dont we inspect the houses to see which one has blood on the floor from the gun shot wound.
How many of us are there left?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2020, 12:25:06 AM »
How many of us are there left?

Not enough. With our critically low number, the fires have taken some bungalows  :'(

We can look for who has the colonel's brain on their boots as an alternative

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2020, 04:34:47 AM »
By earlier noon, firefighters buried the Colonel in the Cemetery of Martyrs. They buried her in the most beautiful tomb of Australia. abundant flowering and majestic.

By noon, the fires had begun to move into the village. some of the deceased firefighters' houses were almost completely burnt down.

Meh, at least one kangaroo is still alive here.

Manaeswolf: People are dying at an alarming rate here. And number of us aren't enough to deal with them. How many of us are there left?

Shifter: Not many, clearly, not many. I'm afraid we won't be able to protect neither Australia nor the pilliga and even our own homes.

Firefighters, now were worried about to lose their numerical advantages, and that they needed to find one of the traitors among them today in a way or other. They have a full afternoon as long as 24 hours to think and fight against fires! They can not tolerate of losing another innocent firefighter, if they really want to save the koalas and kangaroos.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2020, 05:53:05 AM »
The miners, who worked comfortably due to the problems between the firefighters, asked for a bomber to the area. all day around pilliga was bombed with firebombs.

We see a bombardment plane remained from the WW2 bombing the forests of pilliga. sash number 271.

Plane: mission is completed. we return to the base.
mission control: approved.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #325 on: February 25, 2020, 05:56:56 AM »
the more we try the worse this seems to get.  we need to get rid of these miners before we can make any gains against this fire.  the problem is, my hunches have been off all game.  we need to lynch but we have to make sure its a smart lynch. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2020, 07:20:10 AM »
I have a brilliant idea.
We get a young girl to post on social media about how the miners are killing her Future. Maybe get her in front of camera at an international event or something. Soon, the whole world will know about what the miners are doing and come to our aid!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2020, 08:18:36 AM »
Manaeswolf sent a mail to the Swedish Ministry of Education to find a young girl to explain the harm of mining.

^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #328 on: February 25, 2020, 09:35:18 AM »
A new helicopter arrived in the afternoon and burned the entire forest.

"Oh, shit. If Jura would be here would kick their ass" said Mundin.

"This is you see what rabinoz denied its existance" told Shifter.

"If you throw fire to the house of rabinoz from the sky, he tells it is raining." wise  ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #329 on: February 25, 2020, 12:09:58 PM »
I'm wondering if this is moderators verses forum plebs. We got boydster. I think we should try for another mod. Whose with me on this outlandish theory?

If we don't knock off another miner then Australia is turned into hell with rabinoz as its Satan!

Know your place