Im finaley back .org

• 110 Replies

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im finaley back .org
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:39:20 AM »
Dear oficiel website of the Flat Earth Society I am finaley back. It has been a litel over a year but I finaley sarender. When we creatid tfes I thot we were bringing abowt the profaseed FES Revolution but insted we ended up like the Soveit Union. I am sorey I ever forsaked you oh oficiel website. I had finaley relized that I shuld come back when I dascovered how much of a TYRINEY tfes had become! I mean serousley I dont breke ANY rules (and the mods evan amit that) and I am punished (got sent down to "purgatorey"–do you guys still have that here?) simpley becuz im a person of coler! The mods are curupt in tfes espechaley there ringleder Parsifal who is a RASCIST and a IDIOT!!!!!!! I am hoping to find asilum here from the opresion and raciel profyeling of tfes. Hopefuley here I can freley expres my flat earth views withowt being discrimatid agenst or geting my constatushinal rite to free speche being takin away by some rascist mod! Parsifal is a flippin LOSER IDIOT and JERKFACE!!!!!!!!!! I damand my naturel human rites and im not going to let some stupit mod tred on me!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA FES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway its good to be back here and I hope to meet any new forum members or reconect with any forum members who dident give in to the tfes LIE!!!!!!!!!

Yours truley Excelsior John.
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Im finaley back .org
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:51 AM »
Welcome back John, I hope your stay is more pleasant.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »
[sarcasm] yay [/sarcasm]

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 08:21:08 AM »
Switch on spellcheck.
What goes up, must come down.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »
Thank you scepti! It is so good to talk to you agen im sick of the MORONS in tfes!
[sarcasm] yay [/sarcasm]
Ah yes 29 I forgot how much of an IDIOT you are!!! Anyway [sarcasim]good to see you agen![/sarcasim] But then agen I think your probaley beter than most pepel in tfes so HI!
Switch on spellcheck.
Let me ges: your some aragint round earth IDIOT who thinks hes the big chese evan tho hes only been here for like to months probaley. Scram litel won. Its time the big boys come back.
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 08:49:01 AM »
Thank you scepti! It is so good to talk to you agen im sick of the MORONS in tfes!
[sarcasm] yay [/sarcasm]
Ah yes 29 I forgot how much of an IDIOT you are!!! Anyway [sarcasim]good to see you agen![/sarcasim] But then agen I think your probaley beter than most pepel in tfes so HI!
Switch on spellcheck.
Let me ges: your some aragint round earth IDIOT who thinks hes the big chese evan tho hes only been here for like to months probaley. Scram litel won. Its time the big boys come back.

I just want to be able to understand your posts.
What goes up, must come down.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 08:53:43 AM »
[sarcasm] yay [/sarcasm]
Switch on spellcheck.

I just want to be able to understand your posts.
Then go FLIP yourself in a SACK JERKWAD!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 09:21:25 AM »
Really EJ, if you're going troll, at least make your crap readable.  99% of the replies to your troll posts are people making fun of your spelling (or lack thereof).  It's boring.  Quit pretending to be an idiot troll, and just be normal troll.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 09:31:13 AM »
wlecome bacdk to thiis site. its' dgood to have someonebe who canr type so wlel.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 09:39:23 AM »
Really EJ, if you're going troll, at least make your crap readable.  99% of the replies to your troll posts are people making fun of your spelling (or lack thereof).  It's boring.  Quit pretending to be an idiot troll, and just be normal troll.
His spelling could be the correct way to spell. Just because indoctrination dictates how people should do it, doesn't mean it's the correct way. It just means it's a case of protocol that we follow.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 09:40:44 AM »
wlecome bacdk to thiis site. its' dgood to have someonebe who canr type so wlel.
Stop taking the piss out of his typing. He doesn't type like you're making out.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 09:43:50 AM »

i don't undrestnd what youre sayig. i'm tuping perfcet;y normaley .
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 09:53:43 AM »
Im not trolling FOR SHENTONS SAKE IM NOT A FLIPPIN TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!! And I spel just fine you jerkwad go FREKE yourself JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow thanks bijane. Thats qwite a warm welcome compared to some IDIOTS on here!
His spelling could be the correct way to spell. Just because indoctrination dictates how people should do it, doesn't mean it's the correct way. It just means it's a case of protocol that we follow.

Exacley thank you scepti! We are indocterinated that the earth is round so your an idiot if you think that majoritey rule datermines my speling. Reed a dichinarey for petes sake I spel corecley!
Thank you scepti! GO FLIP OF BIJANE!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a HORIBEL speler you IDIOT! Lern to FLIPPIN SPEL!!!!!!!! JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 09:56:29 AM »

You are a HORIBEL speler you IDIOT! Lern to FLIPPIN SPEL!!!!!!!! JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thuhgt you lykd my wlecme?
i hapen to thikn i spel pefetcly wel.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »
Wait, he had left?
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 09:59:07 AM »
Dear oficiel website of the Flat Earth Society I am finaley back. It has been a litel over a year but I finaley sarender. When we creatid tfes I thot we were bringing abowt the profaseed FES Revolution but insted we ended up like the Soveit Union. I am sorey I ever forsaked you oh oficiel website. I had finaley relized that I shuld come back when I dascovered how much of a TYRINEY tfes had become! I mean serousley I dont breke ANY rules (and the mods evan amit that) and I am punished (got sent down to "purgatorey"–do you guys still have that here?) simpley becuz im a person of coler! The mods are curupt in tfes espechaley there ringleder Parsifal who is a RASCIST and a IDIOT!!!!!!! I am hoping to find asilum here from the opresion and raciel profyeling of tfes. Hopefuley here I can freley expres my flat earth views withowt being discrimatid agenst or geting my constatushinal rite to free speche being takin away by some rascist mod! Parsifal is a flippin LOSER IDIOT and JERKFACE!!!!!!!!!! I damand my naturel human rites and im not going to let some stupit mod tred on me!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA FES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway its good to be back here and I hope to meet any new forum members or reconect with any forum members who dident give in to the tfes LIE!!!!!!!!!

Hey EJ, you forgot to mention how mean I am to you all the time.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »

;D 10 out of 10 for the comeback.  ;D

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 12:24:04 PM »

Who the fuck are you?
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Kestryll

• Head Janitor; Currently Fapping
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
Who the fuck is this guy?

Is he 7, retarded, an alt, or all three? Lets take bets.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 04:53:17 PM »
EJ, watch the insults.  I would hate to have to ban you within such a short time of your return. 

Also, purgatory started on this site.  Keep that in mind, and welcome back. 

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 05:40:42 PM »

Who the fuck are you?
He was born a poor black child, now he is a collage studint.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

blood money killa

• blacks back
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 05:46:07 PM »
bitch u ant black. u see me? dats black. u see u? dats white. fuck man, lrn duh colors cus u lookin dum as hell boi.

also u ne lrn how 2 spell. r u evn tryin cracka? i no my spellin dun look so gud but damn, u gettin words compleetly rong n shit. i type liek dis on purpose. u tipe liek dat cuz u obveusly reetarded

now, i ant gun tell u agin cracka. u ant black. u ant smart. u ant cool. u probablee ant even n collage r u? u a fuckin frud n u nee 2 chek yoself b4 u reck yoself .... er ill do it 4 u. u here?
i b postin in repersentation of duh killa gang an all affiliates asociated wit duh killa gang i also b postin n search of deep answers for lifes impootant qs n secrets lieed bout by teh white man

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 05:54:06 PM »
bitch u ant black. u see me? dats black. u see u? dats white. fuck man, lrn duh colors cus u lookin dum as hell boi.

also u ne lrn how 2 spell. r u evn tryin cracka? i no my spellin dun look so gud but damn, u gettin words compleetly rong n shit. i type liek dis on purpose. u tipe liek dat cuz u obveusly reetarded

now, i ant gun tell u agin cracka. u ant black. u ant smart. u ant cool. u probablee ant even n collage r u? u a fuckin frud n u nee 2 chek yoself b4 u reck yoself .... er ill do it 4 u. u here?

hey bro dog, dont go messin with my main man hopshizzle. u got beef wit him, u got beef wit me, u hear? my boy yung hoppster here got some fly sheep avatars so u betta hop off his dik
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST

?

blood money killa

• blacks back
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 05:56:46 PM »

hey bro dog, dont go messin with my main man hopshizzle. u got beef wit him, u got beef wit me, u hear? my boy yung hoppster here got some fly sheep avatars so u betta hop off his dik

nigga i ant got NO beef witchu. u undastan? quit frontin b4 i step muh game uhp n wap yo dumass wit muh wapass stick. PEACE
i b postin in repersentation of duh killa gang an all affiliates asociated wit duh killa gang i also b postin n search of deep answers for lifes impootant qs n secrets lieed bout by teh white man

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2015, 06:01:26 PM »
nigga i ant got NO beef witchu.

Aight man i got no problem wit u if u dont got no problem wit my son hoppy

u undastan?

Pakistan, afganistan kazakhistan and now undastan?

quit frontin

u da poser ass bitch here

i step muh game uhp n wap yo dumass wit muh wapass stick. PEACE

nigga i make u my hoe and steal ya bitch

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »
Welcome back EJ. I recall you had FET research projects planned.  I hope they are going well. 

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2015, 06:48:49 PM »
Please.refrain from using the N word or slang variants of it.  It is against the rules.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2015, 07:29:42 PM »
Who the fuck is this guy?

Is he 7, retarded, an alt, or all three? Lets take bets.
So like you and your alt?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

blood money killa

• blacks back
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2015, 10:49:52 PM »
Please.refrain from using the N word or slang variants of it.  It is against the rules.

my bad g

ill tone dat shii down yo. dun wanna muddle up deze fine ass forms

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 04:44:12 PM »
At least the mods are letting this place turn into an open joke website instead of a slightly maybe believable one.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur