Flat Earth Society Memes (No Globularist Memes)

• 714 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
Re: Flat Earth Society Memes
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2019, 07:10:59 PM »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2019, 11:02:26 PM »
Can not you upload them to THIS website?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Plat Terra

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2019, 07:35:52 AM »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Plat Terra

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2019, 07:42:59 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2019, 12:53:21 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2019, 08:45:49 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2019, 08:47:53 PM »

Mark Sargent's Domed Flat Earth from Space!

Plat Terra

« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2019, 08:13:01 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2019, 08:15:21 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2019, 08:18:56 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2019, 09:59:40 PM »

Come on Flatties!  Just admit that you can never defeat the master race!

The Fabulous Felines!

Plat Terra

« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2019, 06:02:43 AM »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2019, 06:44:50 AM »
Can you send it by uploading to this link?. It is faster and working in our country. Click (dosya seç)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2019, 05:52:09 PM »

I sure hope you don’t think that is real.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2019, 08:31:41 PM »
Can you send it by uploading to this link?. It is faster and working in our country. Click (dosya seç)
You've posted the link twice on this page alone. It's been seen. No need to continue spamming it.

Plat Terra

« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2019, 09:44:09 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2019, 09:50:12 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2019, 09:55:56 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2019, 01:37:34 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2019, 07:24:53 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2019, 09:11:56 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2019, 10:22:05 AM »
Don’t forget to anchor the generator housing to achieve RPM needed to generate a magnetic field and don’t let it get too hot or it will fail.

Plat Terra

« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2019, 11:01:50 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2019, 08:15:44 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2019, 08:36:25 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2019, 11:11:21 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2019, 01:32:14 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2019, 09:41:26 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2019, 08:37:56 PM »

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2019, 12:32:35 PM »
if earth was flat
then how can we see 3D ?
if earth is flat then we should be 2D people on a 2D surface
AND
we couldnt just walk one direction and at one time be where you started at
so if people know about this then flat earth would be FAKE :'(
"that's fake news"
            -Trump