Scotland: Toilet of Europe

• 72 Replies
?

Thork

Scotland: Toilet of Europe
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »
Not content with being the most unhealthy and frankly ugly nation in Europe, Scotland have decided to scrape the barrel of common decency as well and sink to a new low.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-18981287

Their men have been preparing for this day for some time, often marrying in tartan skirts.

Despite some 64% of the respondents in a public consultation claiming they were against gay marriage, the Scottish parliament are going to do it anyway. I suspect Alex Sammond will do the same when it comes to independence. All opponents to this have been decried as homophobes and accused of hate crimes (as is usual when opposing the left wing).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:11:02 AM by Thork »

Rushy

Re: Scotland: Toilet of Europe
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:57 AM »
Scotland just wants to be fat and gay like the U.S.

No one can be as fat and gay as we are. No one!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:36:27 AM »
Marriages are meant to be gay.

?

Thork

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:44:14 AM »
The word matrimony derives from Latin mātrimōnium which combines the two concepts mater meaning "mother" and the suffix -monium signifying "action, state, or condition."

So when two guys marry, which one is intending to be the mother?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:46:00 AM »
The one that minces.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »
Damn Scotland granting equal rights!
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

?

Thork

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 11:21:15 AM »
???

Should I be able to marry my sister? We have contraception and we're very much in love. Don't you dare tell me I can't marry her. Its my human right to do so. You should accept our choice and allow your children to do the same or else you are a bigot and guilty of hate crimes.

Sexual deviance is sexual deviance. Dress it up however you like, but this is gay people asking to make sex = to buggery. Its not. One serves society. The other doesn't. One is necessary for procreation, the other is a public health menace. You can't ask for equality when the situation is not equal.

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »
Of course you should be able to marry her, as long as it's consensual.  Why should my rights be curved by what "serves society"? Should everything that doesn't benefit society be made illegal? Divorce is a huge family destroyer in the US, should it be outlawed?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 11:34:28 AM »
Go ahead, marry your sister.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Thork

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
Oh, that's super. It is consensual. Actually I have two sisters. I'd like to marry both.

Why should my rights be curved by what "serves society"? Should everything that doesn't benefit society be made illegal?
You only have rights because society grants them to you. You need a society to protect those rights. Think you have a right to clean water? How does that come about? Manage that on your own? No, you are part of a society that grants you that right. Now if what you're doing doesn't benefit society, why should society allow you to do things that harm it? That isn't in the interest of the rest of society. Lets say I like to urinate on statues. Should that be my right just because I like doing it? Or does the unsanitary mess I leave behind for someone else to clean make this an unreasonable 'right' to demand.

Gays seem to think that being gay doesn't affect society. It does. It drives down wages as gays don't have kids so have lower living costs and can work for less making the workplace unrealistically competitive (pink pound and all that). It raises the cost of living as they are occupying houses that don't raise children increasing demand making it harder on families. They don't have children, yet expect pensions paid for by other people's children. Those self same people who had to compete to raise a family against people who didn't. Being gay is an incredibly selfish act. Its all about desire and oneself. It doesn't serve society in the slightest. So no. Society shouldn't put up with this. It only benefits gays and the rich elite.

Divorce is a huge family destroyer in the US, should it be outlawed?
Divorce allows people to come to a legal agreement of separation ensuring the children have adequate financial protection. The alternative would be fathers deserting as relationships crumble. Making people stay together could put the mother at risk (especially if domestic violence is the reason. Putting a mother at risk puts children at risk). So your straw man doesn't really stand up to argument. Its not the same thing.

Not hard to spot the Americans on this forum. ::)

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:33 AM »
Do you any proof that gay marriage negatively affects the economy?  What about families that don't have children? Your fear of white people going extinct is a very interesting way to disguise you bigotry. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
You can piss on your own statues.

?

Thork

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »
It doesn't effect the economy. the opposite. It allows an employer to have two adults at work with no break for children and a government that has lots of GDP with no expense of education and health care for children.

But it doesn't help society because it squeezes those trying to raise children ultimately meaning they can't afford as many. The short fall then gets made up with immigrants. If two men shack up together, that's 2.2 immigrants we need to replace the children they never have. Replacing a population because its cheaper than maintaining it isn't good for a society. Its only good for the rich and those with no investment in the future of that society (gays). Its utterly selfish and shouldn't be 'tolerated'.

You can piss on your own statues.
It attracts rats. Rats spread diseases easily. Much like anal sex. It is not in society's interest that I urinate on statues so I shouldn't be given that right.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 12:11:02 PM »

Yeah, knock yourself out. It's likely the closest thing you'll get to making love with yourself.

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
Yes, being gay is very selfish! Why can't every family raise 50 children and expect to get paid by the government for raising them. How could our civilization survive without these heroic parents? *sniff*

?

Thork

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 12:34:30 PM »
You only need to have 2.2 children. But being as people in Scotland only have 1.3 children per woman these days, then there is a problem.

And of course being gay is selfish. How does it possibly help other people in the community? Its all about satisfaction, desire, lust, no responsibility, more money, less cost. Its all about you. Don't expect others to endorse that. A society thrives by cooperation. Gays want pensions. Whose children pay for those pensions? Who spent the money raising them?
Its me me me. That's liberals for you. Bad tempered, will accuse you of bigotry or some other label if you argue with them, will not compromise and will sue and hound any opposition. Liberals are extremists like Fascists. They seek to radically change society so that they are better off at everyone else's expense. Homosexuality and its ultimately selfish goals fit in well with their agenda. They have the loudest voices, but remember, they are still the minority.

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »
Hahaha! So you actually think that if someone works their entire life, while paying the pension of other people, that they're selfish when they demand a pension later? Oh that is so good!

?

Thork

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »
Hahaha! So you actually think that if someone works their entire life, while paying the pension of other people, that they're selfish when they demand a pension later? Oh that is so good!
That isn't how pensions work. Pensions are paid for by the next generation. If everyone paid their own pension in advance, there wouldn't be a pension crisis.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:00:54 PM by Thork »

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 01:09:18 PM »
What part of my statement did you not understand? There is nothing there about "paying for your own pension".
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:11:37 PM by HamsterMan »

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »
So who pays for your pension if you are gay? That's right. Other people's children. Children they fed, clothed and looked after.

You still haven't listed a single way in which homosexuality is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »
It doesn't matter at all who pays for your pension, be it your own children or someone else's children. If you worked and was a credit for your society you have just as much right to get a pension as anyone else.

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 01:14:35 PM »
So who pays for your pension if you are gay? That's right. Other people's children. Children they fed, clothed and looked after.

You still haven't listed a single way in which homosexuality is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.
So only families that have children benefit society? There should be laws forcing white women to have x amount of white babies, right?

Whether it is beneficial to societies is completely irrelevant, individuals don't live so they can benefit society you meanie fascist  >:(

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 01:16:37 PM »
You still haven't listed a single way in which drinking is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which masturbation is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which playing videogames is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which listening to music is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

?

Thork

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »
You still haven't listed a single way in which drinking is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which masturbation is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which playing videogames is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.

You still haven't listed a single way in which listening to music is not selfish or how it benefits society in the slightest.
Thank you for the straw men. Now, would you like to explain how homosexuality is not an inherently selfish existence, instead of trying to change the subject?

Whether it is beneficial to societies is completely irrelevant, individuals don't live so they can benefit society you meanie fascist  >:(
If your actions harm society, why should society uphold your rights to cause it harm?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:24:56 PM by Thork »

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »

Thank you for the straw men. Now, would you like to explain how homosexuality is not an inherently selfish existence, instead of trying to change the subject?

Strawmen, hehehe. That's hilarious.

Explain why those things which are inherently selfish should be accepted in our society but not homosexuality, instead of trying to change the subject.

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 01:33:21 PM »
Because the idea of equality outweigh any fictional detriments you see.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
Don't worry Thork, I'm doing my part.  4 kids, with the option of more!

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 01:56:22 PM »
Ouch, college is gonna be brutal.

?

Thork

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 01:57:36 PM »
Good lad. How old is your eldest daughter now?

Ouch, college is gonna be brutal.
Yes, his investment in the next generation is going to be costly. Something gays selfishly avoid.

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
this thread makes me want to shoot up a movie theater
Also, the people on your websites are specifically framing their claims, not to learn the truth of the matter, but because they want to "debunk" Apollo Hoax claims --