Black Knight SpaceShip?

• 21 Replies
Black Knight SpaceShip?
« on: July 19, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
What do FE's think about the Black Knight Spaceship image on google? I'm thinking CGI, and fish eye lens.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Black Knight SpaceShip?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:04:06 PM »
What image?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 07:02:17 PM »
All the images that look like this on google, seems like NASA wants to stage an invasion lol

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »
It looks like one of those heavy duty black trash bags to me.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 07:59:27 PM »
Is this really a thing among globularists now? It looks like a plastic bag.

What is it supposed to be?  Is the horizon even curved in that pic? I can't tell on my tablet.

I'm not suffering a crisis of faith over a plastic bag.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 08:42:07 PM »
Amazing what people come up with

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 10:23:49 PM »

Some people are hard wired to believe in conspiracies,   the line between healthy scepticism and paranoid delusion is not hard to cross.

In fact more people believe that there are alien reptilian bases on the moon,  than there are who think the earth is flat.   In fact there is more evidence for the former than the latter. 

Personally I think the Nikolai Tesla was really a reptilian alien and the Black Knight Satellite is his spaceship.  The illuminati all know this.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
The Zardoz satellite does exist.

In May 1929, J. Galle and G. Talon made new successful research of the LDE phenomenon:

"... In May 1929, a French expedition was in Indo-China to study an eclipse of the Sun. J B Galle and G Talon, captain of the naval vessel L'Inconstant, had orders to study the effects of the eclipse on radio propagation, particularly long delayed echoes. They used a 500 watt transmitter with a 20 meter aerial attached to an 8 meter mast, powered by the generators of the Indo-China Hydrographic Service vessel La Perouse. The two aptly named ships sailed from Saigon on May 2nd, and on May 5th they conducted test transmissions in "la baie de Penitencier", PouloCondere, and detected long delayed echoes. Weather conditions prevented work on May 6th and 7th, but on the 8th the ships were back on station and transmitted for the first ten minutes of every half hour.

On May 9th, the day of the eclipse, signals were sent for nearly six hours with one 20 minute break, and again for ten minutes in every half hour the following day. Two dots were sent every 30 seconds on 25 metres wavelength, varying in a fixed musical sequences to aid correct identification and timing of the echoes. Large numbers of echoes were heard, clearly divided into two groups: weak echoes, about 1/100 the original signal strength, and strong ones 1/3 to 1/5 the intensity of the transmitted signal, with no significant relation between strength and delay time. (These intensities are too great for natural reflection at such apparent distances, but no-one seems to have thought of that at the time.)

In their preliminary report Galle and Talon said echoes stopped altogether during the totality of the eclipse, but in fact they paused 3 1/2 minutes before the eclipse became total and began again half way through it. Delay times ranged from 1 second to 30 seconds, though two 31 second echoes and of 32 seconds were heard between 15.40 and 16.00 on the day of the eclipse. 1 and 2 second echoes might seem impossible for a probe in the Moon's orbit, but for an extraordinary circumstance.

At 14h 19m 29s on the day of the eclipse the operator "forgot" to send the required dots, but 5 and 10 second echoes were heard nonetheless. From this Galle and Talon concluded that some echoes might have 40 seconds delay or more: either their musical tone sequences let them down, or they were unable to believe evidence that the probe was anticipating their signals as it transmitted its "replies".

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1007/1007.4054.pdf

Of course, N. Tesla's detection equipment was much more precise, in fact no other scientist has been able to duplicate it to the present time.

What Tesla was able to accomplish is to detect SCALAR SIGNALS, using his Teslascope machine: the very source for his extremely precise recording of the pulses.

Using the Teslascope, Tesla made this statement:

"The signals are too strong to have traveled the great distances from Mars to Earth," wrote Tesla. "So I am forced to admit to myself that the sources must come from somewhere in nearby space or even the moon.

This means that the Zardoz satellite is able to emit scalar waves.

We are getting signals from clouds one hundred miles away.

N. Tesla, 1899

The arrangement of my receiving apparatus and the character of the disturbances recorded precluded the possibility of their being of terrestrial origin, and I also eliminated the influence of the Sun, Moon, and Venus. As I announced, the signals consisted in a regular repetition of numbers.

N. Tesla, 1921

Tesla concluded that these signals, or this strange unnatural object they originate from, was indeed extraterrestrial.

At first he assumed they were originating from Mars.

Later he changed that opinion and stated in one of his new conferences that the signal was coming from somewhere much closer in space.

"The signals are too strong to have traveled the great distances from Mars to Earth," wrote Tesla. "So I am forced to admit to myself that the sources must come from somewhere in nearby space or even the moon.

https://archive.org/stream/TheLostJournalsOfNikolaTesla/The%20Lost%20Journals%20Of%20Nikola%20Tesla_djvu.txt

A few years later, Guglielmo Marconi was intercepting a strange unknown artificial signal.

http://theunredacted.com/the-black-knight-satellite-sentinel-from-space/

In December 1927, Carl Stoermer, the Norwegian Professor of Mathematics at University in Olso, and explorer of echo radio was contacted by two American scientists, Leo C. Young, radio engineer and Dr. A. Hoyt Taylor, chief consultant of electronics at the naval research laboratory. During their experiments with radio waves, Young and Taylor observed unnatural signals coming from space.

By December 1928, a number of scientists were interested – Jurgen Hals of Phillips Einddhoven laboratories in Holland had discussed his findings with Professor Carl Stormer of Oslo, mentioning three-second delays he had experienced with an experimental radio transmitter. After another year, on October 28 1929, Dr Van der Pol, also of Phillips, confirmed that he had noted further odd echoes from a planned emission of impulses at the same time every morning. It was van der Pol’s analysis of the delay between emissions and the reciept of their echoes, always on the same wavelength, that effectively excluded ideas that they may have been bouncing off the Moon, or inner Van Allen belt, or that they might have been somehow stored and reflected from layers of ionised gas.

Zardoz - the 1974 classic movie, directed by John Boorman, which features the Earth covered by a dome, beyond which live superhuman beings, and who communicate with the rest of the population using a satellite (psychic remote control).

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 06:17:40 AM »
...the line between healthy scepticism and paranoid delusion is not hard to cross.

As if on cue:
The Zardoz satellite does exist.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 01:20:44 AM »
Tesla concluded that these signals, or this strange unnatural object they originate from, was indeed extraterrestrial.

Okee-doky, there we have it, done deal. Proof positive.

A "strange unnatural object"?
Throw a virgin into a volcano.
That will fix it.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 09:37:11 AM »

Some people are hard wired to believe in conspiracies,   the line between healthy scepticism and paranoid delusion is not hard to cross.

In fact more people believe that there are alien reptilian bases on the moon,  than there are who think the earth is flat.   In fact there is more evidence for the former than the latter. 

Personally I think the Nikolai Tesla was really a reptilian alien and the Black Knight Satellite is his spaceship.  The illuminati all know this.

I'm one of those people. I do believe that there "alien" (read demonic) bases on the moon and Mars and there are humans up there too.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 02:36:16 PM »

I'm one of those people. I do believe that there "alien" (read demonic) bases on the moon and Mars and there are humans up there too.

And what is your proof?
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 07:02:16 PM »
[And what is your proof?

Just an interesting comparison 
Pictures of Alien Moon Base
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alien+base+on+the+moon&num=100&newwindow=1&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOhdiS_IXOAhUHipQKHf_qA7YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1745&bih=928

Pictures of the edge of the flat earth
https://www.google.com.au/search?newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=edge+of+the+flat+earth&oq=edge+of+the+flat+earth&gs_l=img.3..0.40782.41495.0.41805.5.5.0.0.0.0.199.567.0j3.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.1.188.rRu8HqMcRVw

Which of the above two do you find is the strongest looking "evidence"   

Yes I know both are bogus,  but this is just a comparison,  there are more pictures of alien bases on the moon than there are of the edge of a flat earth.   

The existence of an alien base on the moon doesn't violate any of the laws of physics,  so, in that sense also, it's much more believable that a flat earth.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:03:57 PM by Rayzor »

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 09:43:50 PM »
[And what is your proof?

Just an interesting comparison 
Pictures of Alien Moon Base
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alien+base+on+the+moon&num=100&newwindow=1&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOhdiS_IXOAhUHipQKHf_qA7YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1745&bih=928

Pictures of the edge of the flat earth
https://www.google.com.au/search?newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=edge+of+the+flat+earth&oq=edge+of+the+flat+earth&gs_l=img.3..0.40782.41495.0.41805.5.5.0.0.0.0.199.567.0j3.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.1.188.rRu8HqMcRVw

Which of the above two do you find is the strongest looking "evidence"   

Yes I know both are bogus,  but this is just a comparison,  there are more pictures of alien bases on the moon than there are of the edge of a flat earth.   

The existence of an alien base on the moon doesn't violate any of the laws of physics,  so, in that sense also, it's much more believable that a flat earth.

they both wont load, but from the selection, some from 1. are from an episode of disneyland (the tv show) and most are not very detailed some look photoshopped but that might just be the quality, most of 2. aren't even images. some are just glaciers.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 11:01:12 PM »
[they both wont load, but from the selection, some from 1. are from an episode of disneyland (the tv show) and most are not very detailed some look photoshopped but that might just be the quality, most of 2. aren't even images. some are just glaciers.

Maybe they don't load because of the .com.au?     First one was just a google image search  for "alien base on the moon"  Second one is a google image search for "edge of the flat earth" 

Why aren't there any pictures of the edge, that look even vaguely realistic...    Oh wait...   don't tell me it's not flat...  doh!

Just checking a few of the many youtube videos on the topic, I'm struck by the large number of views,  compared with the average  flat earth videos that have usually less than a few thousand views.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:47:20 PM by Rayzor »

Mortof

• Firefly
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »
Everyone chill the fuck out it's just a thermal blanket for Christ's sake.
Just to Google images of the so called " Black Knight Satellite" and see that from every second image you would see it looks different , is enough to prove it's nothing else .
But whatever believe what you want with your thick skulls and narrow minds no matter how much evidence does someone bring to argue with you , you will just ignore it and still think like " I FOUND THIS IMAGE ON GOOGLE AND IT SORTA LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE I THINK IT IS SO IT MUST BE WHAT I THINK IT IS ! "
Oh please just drop the 12 y.o. attitude.
Anyhow the picture below is the thermal blanket dropped from an actual satellite ISS . Enjoy !
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
― Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 11:38:18 PM »
I am confused.

So an alien satellite is orbiting a flat earth designed by god?

By the number of contradictions in that sentence, would I be safe in presuming that the Black Knight and FE conspiracies cannot run in parallel with each other?

?

Woody

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 11:48:58 PM »
I am confused.

So an alien satellite is orbiting a flat earth designed by god?

By the number of contradictions in that sentence, would I be safe in presuming that the Black Knight and FE conspiracies cannot run in parallel with each other?

The only FE in this thread that seems to believe this is Sandokham.  So I imagine if he believes this exist he will have a very long copy and paste for us.  If he does respond it will include a lot of information not pertaining to the topic of how something orbits a flat Earth.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2016, 12:19:22 AM »
The proofs that a probe is orbiting above the flat earth come from some of the greatest scientists of the 20th century: Nikola Tesla, Guglielmo Marconi, Balthasar van der Pol.

The entire Zardoz satellite file:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1789875#msg1789875

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1790386#msg1790386

Not only does the satellite emit radio waves, but also it is able to transmit scalar signals, which were recorded by Tesla using his Teslascope machine.

The Zardoz movie can be viewed on youtube...

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 05:11:37 AM »
Thanks Sandokhan, I will have to catch up on the subject once my internet renews! (speed limited atm)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist