• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
Re: Is My Friend A Conspirator?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »
1.4 + 1.4 = 2.8

Rounding to 1 s.f

1 + 1 =  3
but that would still be 1 + 1 = 2

You can't drop the significant figures after you use the number. The truth would be 1.4 + 1.4 =3 if you would like to round it to a whole number. Whoever came up with your proof is teh stupidz.

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »
I didn't think that I needed to clarify, but apparently I do.

Username's point is pure semantics, and I'm hoping that people can see why that is without my having to resort to semantics myself to refute it.

My point stands because "1+1=triceratops" is as valid as "1+1=3".

The example of a crappy D/A device showing that result is spurious, and can best be used as an analogue to a crappy brain giving the same result; and was the main point that I was disputing with my triceratops example.

Please note that I'm not disagreeing with "1.4+1.4=3 when rounded to 1 S.F." It just doesn't follow at all from that argument that "1=1.4" or "1+1=3".

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »
10 cls
20 print
30 print
40 input "Enter your information :";query$
50 print
60 print query$;" = triceratops"
70 print
80 input "Press any key to continue....";any$
90 cls
100 print "dumbass...";
110 goto 100

<granted... that's reaching back to when I was like.. 9, but this doesn't deserve scripting. BASIC at best. ;D >

Ah I loved BASIC ;D
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »
Looks fun to code. Not hard at all. Probably how it got its name lol.

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2008, 10:14:23 PM »
it stands for something.

I can't remember what.
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
Yeah it's dead simple, me and my bro taught outselves how to do it when we were kids
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2008, 10:17:09 PM »
That's fun. Is it even used for any good applications, or just for making simple programs?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:01 PM »
I dunno, I only used it on the MSX and the Acorn to make really simple programs

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »
Probably all it is good for, now that I say this someone will find some program made in it for a mental exercise.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »
Oh now I miss my MSX :(

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »
I remember the comp I had when I was little was a txt based browser. Ah to start the games I played you'd have to type like

Run://marioismissing

or something like that. Been since I was 3.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »
Ah good old comps, they were fun.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2008, 10:51:38 PM »
i had a c64 with tape deck. It rocked
See My Greatness

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2008, 10:52:33 PM »
Lol tape decks. If that wasn't fun to fiddle with i don't know what was.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »
it was epic.

You had to stop the tape at a certain point or the game wouldn't play. This was after 2 hours of loading. Classic stuff.
See My Greatness

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »
Ah yeah we had a c64 at my grandad's, was great fun, loads of cool games.

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »
Pat Falvey, a lifelong friend of the family, reached the South Pole on the 8th of January 2008 along with 3 other members of his team, Clare O'Leary, Sean Menzies and Jonathan Bradshaw (I also happen to know Clare). They all returned home recently and are in quite good health apart from having lost a lot of weight and suffering from exhaustion but that is to be expected.

My question is, is my friend Pat a conspirator?

http://www.patfalvey.com/viewnews.php?id=4
http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0108/southpole.html
http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0109/southpole.html
Yes, he is a conspirator.  All along the ice wall, there are sonar and radar devices that detect ships that come within 1,000 miles.  These devices throw the navigation equipment off and make the ship turn around (or sometimes float along the outer edge of the world, but not close enough to see the ice wall) making the sailors thing that they have just sailed around the world.  However, there are those few people who disregard their navigation equipment and manage to get close enough to the edge to see it.  These people will often "mysteriously disappear at sea".  However, the government knows that it cannot make too many just "vanish", because that will rouse suspicion.  Instead, they allow some people to return to society, except these people are captured first and they are brainwashed with a memory reprogramming device to make them THINK they saw and did things that the didn't.  I know this sounds funny, but think of it like a mix between the vacation memory machine in Total Recall and the memory erasing thing in Men In Black.  This device was developed by NASA (Non American Secret Agency).

Your friend probably lost weight because some people are harder to reprogram than others.  These people have to spend more time in the reprogramming chamber, which means that they spend less time eating and exercising.  All the pictures and "evidence" he brought back with him was supplied by NASA.  Your friend, sorry to say, is not the same friend you once knew.  His mind has been completely erased and reprogrammed to remember only what NASA wants him to.  Sure, he retains many of his memories from BEFORE his trip... but that's as simple as Memory Cognition Mapping where they back up his memory to a hard drive and put back on what they want to after the memory erase is complete.

In fact, be careful around him know.  It is not uncommon for NASA to implant visual and auditory tracking devices behind the retinas and in the eardrums of their "catch and release" victims.  They do this to spy on the people like us who know the truth.

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »
Thank you, Veritas, for your rampant necromancy, and thank you, goldstein, for being a sock puppet.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2008, 11:01:21 AM »
Turing was fun to program with.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

fshy94

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »
Oh, so this is your work?  :P ;D

The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
Pat Falvey, a lifelong friend of the family, reached the South Pole on the 8th of January 2008 along with 3 other members of his team, Clare O'Leary, Sean Menzies and Jonathan Bradshaw (I also happen to know Clare). They all returned home recently and are in quite good health apart from having lost a lot of weight and suffering from exhaustion but that is to be expected.

My question is, is my friend Pat a conspirator?

http://www.patfalvey.com/viewnews.php?id=4
http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0108/southpole.html
http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0109/southpole.html
Yes, he is a conspirator.  All along the ice wall, there are sonar and radar devices that detect ships that come within 1,000 miles.  These devices throw the navigation equipment off and make the ship turn around (or sometimes float along the outer edge of the world, but not close enough to see the ice wall) making the sailors thing that they have just sailed around the world.  However, there are those few people who disregard their navigation equipment and manage to get close enough to the edge to see it.  These people will often "mysteriously disappear at sea".  However, the government knows that it cannot make too many just "vanish", because that will rouse suspicion.  Instead, they allow some people to return to society, except these people are captured first and they are brainwashed with a memory reprogramming device to make them THINK they saw and did things that the didn't.  I know this sounds funny, but think of it like a mix between the vacation memory machine in Total Recall and the memory erasing thing in Men In Black.  This device was developed by NASA (Non American Secret Agency).

Your friend probably lost weight because some people are harder to reprogram than others.  These people have to spend more time in the reprogramming chamber, which means that they spend less time eating and exercising.  All the pictures and "evidence" he brought back with him was supplied by NASA.  Your friend, sorry to say, is not the same friend you once knew.  His mind has been completely erased and reprogrammed to remember only what NASA wants him to.  Sure, he retains many of his memories from BEFORE his trip... but that's as simple as Memory Cognition Mapping where they back up his memory to a hard drive and put back on what they want to after the memory erase is complete.

In fact, be careful around him know.  It is not uncommon for NASA to implant visual and auditory tracking devices behind the retinas and in the eardrums of their "catch and release" victims.  They do this to spy on the people like us who know the truth.

*gunshot*

?

fshy94

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
LOL! I didn't read that part the first time... ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o

^^LOL!