• 1841 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #780 on: November 12, 2020, 12:45:31 AM »
I knew it!

Shit, Tom... I think we owe you an apology.  It was Shifter all along.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #781 on: November 12, 2020, 02:02:00 AM »
I'm getting 10-20  Trump begging emails a day currently,  1000% match,  I hear the Trump campaign is in debt to the tune of 400 million or so,  that's why they are trying to keep the charade going as long as possible.  Gives them more time to fleece the dumb yokels of their hard earned.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #782 on: November 12, 2020, 02:39:54 AM »
Well, no one is even denying that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

This isn't speculation if it's the concensus. It's more like established knowledge. Asking "How?" is irrelevant to this established knowledge that people hate Trump enough to commit fraud. Some may work or volunteer for the election places, others are mailmen, ballot harvesters, or are programmers.

Is this the best you have Tom, really?

A good proportion of your country, (probably the same ones who won’t concede they’ve lost) hated Obama, didn’t stop him getting consecutive terms.

The “How” is acutely relevant considering the 10’s 0f thousand necessary to pull this off, your list of a few here and there attempts, mostly failures, just doesn’t cut it and seeing as your orange blimp of a god has singularly failed to come up with any actual proof, his and your mudslinging against your own people and its constitution is deeply damaging.

Do you realise just what the rest of the world is saying about you?

Allies, most of whom have already congratulated Biden on his win, are wondering if this buffoon and his mind-slaves are going for the coup, enemies are rubbing their hands together at the projection of paralysis within the US and the neutrals are shaking their heads and thinking “Jesus fucking Christ, can’t respond in a meaningful way to covid, can’t run an election or get rid of a moron, are we supposed to look at these people as leaders of the free world?”
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #783 on: November 12, 2020, 02:51:46 AM »
Well, no one is even denying that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

This isn't speculation if it's the concensus. It's more like established knowledge. Asking "How?" is irrelevant to this established knowledge that people hate Trump enough to commit fraud. Some may work or volunteer for the election places, others are mailmen, ballot harvesters, or are programmers.

So because 10% of Republicans are die-hard Trump worshipers, what they say must be true? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? It's irrelevant because you have no proof other than your own delusions.

Yes, Trump lost because people hate him.  So they voted for Biden instead.  One of the reasons Hillary lost was so much hate for her on the right. 

Trump is now throwing America under the bus because he can't admit he lost.

Actually, lets not mince words.  Trump is an America-hating traitor who with the help of the GOP and his idiot followers is trying to undermine public confidence in the most important foundation of our entire Democracy.

And you are gleefully, happily, willingly helping him.

For a political party that prides itself on how much it loves America, you guys are doing serious, lasting damage to our country now. You should be ashamed, and I hope after Trump has been kicked out of office and few years go by, you realize how terrible his, and your actions were.

You lost. Get over it.

« Reply #784 on: November 12, 2020, 03:29:57 AM »
This isn't speculation if it's the concensus. It's more like established knowledge. Asking "How?" is irrelevant to this established knowledge that people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.
Good luck with that in court.  A ballsy move.

Don't change Tom.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #785 on: November 12, 2020, 03:43:23 AM »

So because 10% of Republicans are die-hard Trump worshipers, what they say must be true? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? It's irrelevant because you have no proof other than your own delusions.

Yes, Trump lost because people hate him.  So they voted for Biden instead.  One of the reasons Hillary lost was so much hate for her on the right. 

Trump is now throwing America under the bus because he can't admit he lost.

Actually, lets not mince words.  Trump is an America-hating traitor who with the help of the GOP and his idiot followers is trying to undermine public confidence in the most important foundation of our entire Democracy.

And you are gleefully, happily, willingly helping him.

For a political party that prides itself on how much it loves America, you guys are doing serious, lasting damage to our country now. You should be ashamed, and I hope after Trump has been kicked out of office and few years go by, you realize how terrible his, and your actions were.

You lost. Get over it.

Incorrect. He won. He just doesn't know it yet. If Trump pulled off another win, he and the rest of America would have surely lost.

There is a big stink in the GOP right now. History will remember that they were the only party to try and subvert democracy and whinge at a fair and square election loss.

Actually it wasn't even fair and square. It was an uphill battle for the Democrats as Trump schemed his way at undermining the post office, ballot drop off points, voter suppression tactics etc.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #786 on: November 12, 2020, 05:25:04 AM »
You guys know that many Dems are dirty and that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

And you know that many Reps are dirty and that many people hate Biden enough to commit fraud.

Doesn't mean it happened either way.

P.S. Looking at your other comments in this thread, I can see exactly why you're a flat Earth'er. Cheers.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #787 on: November 12, 2020, 06:01:43 AM »
I mean, Republicans were the ones who put out unauthorized ballot collection boxes in California and were told by the Sec. of State to take them down, which they didn't.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Lorddave

« Reply #788 on: November 12, 2020, 06:05:25 AM »

Well, no one is even denying that many people hate Clinton enough to commit fraud.

This isn't speculation if it's the concensus. It's more like established knowledge. Asking "How?" is irrelevant to this established knowledge that people hate Clinton enough to commit fraud. Some may work or volunteer for the election places, others are mailmen, ballot harvesters, or are programmers.

So in clonclusion, Trump rigged the 2016 election(which he admits was rigged) and should never have been president.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #789 on: November 12, 2020, 06:36:46 AM »

The consensus is that the earth is round.  So much for the consensus being the final arbiter of truth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #790 on: November 12, 2020, 07:16:20 AM »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #791 on: November 12, 2020, 07:29:22 AM »
"Many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud"

> All nods in agreement

"So they did."

> Nooooooooooo

Pretty redic.

Bringing up how people hated Clinton is just agreement that there needs to be audits.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #792 on: November 12, 2020, 07:37:47 AM »
Tom, do you think many individuals committed voter fraud, or do you think the Democratic party committed election fraud?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #793 on: November 12, 2020, 07:38:59 AM »
Bringing up how people hated Clinton is just agreement that there needs to be audits.
When has an audit ever overturned the results of an election?

Lorddave

« Reply #794 on: November 12, 2020, 08:17:31 AM »

> All nods in agreement

"So they did."

> Nooooooooooo

Pretty redic.

Many hated him enough to want him dead.

How many people have tried?  Answer?  0.

Just because your morals are so lose you'll lie and cheat without conscious, doesn't mean most people would.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #795 on: November 12, 2020, 08:37:15 AM »

> All nods in agreement

"So they did."

> Nooooooooooo

Pretty redic.

So you think it's ok to refuse to accept the results of the election until you have 'audits'.  What the heck do you even mean by audits?

How come you happily accepted the 2016 election results without 'audits'?

It looks to me like you just hate the fact you lost and are making up any excuse you can to deny reality.

No, we don't need 'audits' to know Trump lost.  Audits aren't going to find 5 million more votes for Trump.

Look at yourself, Tom. America has never in it's entire existence not had a peaceful transition of power from one President to the next.

You want to change that.  You want WAR.  That's sick.  It's anti-American.  You should go move to a country run by a dictator so you don't need to vote anymore, since you don't want to accept the results.  You can be as mad and pissed as you want but this is America and the people choose who represents us.  Trump was hired, now he's fired.  It's no longer his job, it's not HIS decision to say.

You lost.  Get over it, or leave.

https://twitter.com/ChristiaanVanV/status/1325694189451927552

« Reply #796 on: November 12, 2020, 08:37:58 AM »

> All nods in agreement

"So they did."

> Nooooooooooo

Pretty redic.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #797 on: November 12, 2020, 09:06:08 AM »

Just because your morals are so lose you'll lie and cheat without conscious, doesn't mean most people would.

Wanting politicians put to death is really something I've only seen you suggest on this forum and the tfes.org forum. I don't think that one is really that prevalent.

And there have been assassination attempts against Trump.

I wouldn't be happy if there were voting irregularities. I did agree with the attempts to audit the election that were being attempted at the time:

After the 2016 election Trump attempted an audit of the election he won because he suspected fraud. The mostly democrat states refused to participate and it was eventually closed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-dismantles-voter-fraud-commission-heres-what-the-controversial-group-did

States refused to cooperate and participate in an audit of their elections.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:09:06 AM by Tom Bishop »

Lorddave

« Reply #798 on: November 12, 2020, 09:23:39 AM »
]

I wouldn't be happy if there were voting irregularities. I did agree with the attempts to audit the election that were being attempted at the time:

But there were irregularities.  For one, an asshole was elected.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #799 on: November 12, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »

Wanting politicians put to death is really something I've only seen you suggest on this forum and the tfes.org forum. I don't think that one is really that prevalent.

And there have been assassination attempts against Trump.

After the 2016 election Trump attempted an audit of the election he won because he suspected fraud. The mostly democrat states refused to participate and it was eventually closed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-dismantles-voter-fraud-commission-heres-what-the-controversial-group-did

Care to point to an assassination attempt on Trump?  This is the only time I've heard anything about that.

Also, Trump didn't attempt to audit the 2016 election, he put together a commission in order to find fraud that would have given him the popular vote as well as the EC vote.  That commission didn't find anything and was dismantled.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #800 on: November 12, 2020, 10:12:16 AM »

No, Tom.  That was not an 'audit'.

That was republicans searching for any evidence of election fraud so they could impose more restrictions on voting and continue to suppress votes. Democratic states were right to do what they did and not hand over peoples private information to a bunch of hacks.

But they didn't find shit even with the full cooperation of Republican states.  They looked at a billion votes and found a dozen fraudulent votes that had already been caught and dealt with.  They shut it down due to embarrassment over not finding anything in their witch hunt.

Even your logic here makes no sense.  You claim the 2016 audit wasn't complete yet you still accepted that election.  We have never waited a year for an 'audit' before accepting the results of a Presidential election.

You're full of it, as usual.  But this isn't some harmless misunderstanding of how orbits work, this is you misunderstanding how democracy works.  We vote for our leaders, we don't allow dictators. We don't allow parties to just decide to not accept the will of the people.

And for crying out loud, figure out how to use the quote button. It's not that hard, you just press it. It's one click Tom. But if you want to continue looking dumb, go ahead I suppose. Quoting people is another to add to the list of things Tom doesn't understand. Along with elections and voting and democracy in general.

Trump lost, and you can't handle it. Not America's problem. Nobody wants to see Trump dragged crying and humiliated out of the White House, but if he keeps it up that's going to happen.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #801 on: November 12, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »
Care to point to an assassination attempt on Trump?  This is the only time I've heard anything about that.

Possibly because the sources you read don't like to talk about things like that.

Man tries to shoot Trump - http://archive.vn/Pfx77

Fundraiser for Trump-Pence assassination uncovered on Dark Web - https://www.rt.com/viral/369258-trump-pence-assassination-darkweb/

More:

2018 Poison Attempt: https://en-volve.com/2018/10/02/breaking-president-trump-targeted-in-foiled-assassination-attempt/

"Man who entered Trump’s motorcade in North Dakota and planned to ‘flip’ the president’s limo and then kill him is jailed for five years" - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6454109/Man-entered-Trumps-motorcade-North-Dakota-flip-presidents-limo-kill-jailed.html

Vehicle tries to crash into motorcade - http://www.waff.com/2019/03/08/video-shows-crash-near-president-trumps-motorcade/

Assassiation attempt in Phillipines - https://sputniknews.com/us/201810141068886474-secret-service-trump-assassination/

2020 Poison Attempt: https://news.0censor.com/assassination-attempt-against-president-trump-foiled-by-law-enforcement-report/?fbclid=IwAR2dnX8ZiDerTOO3CKG8RkjDSP-5fL3pvBgg-qa0hoPgqlmRbsbs1ZcmZOk -

Man firing gun and ranting about Trump shot by police inside Trump National Doral resort - https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article211406689.html

Also, Trump didn't attempt to audit the 2016 election, he put together a commission in order to find fraud that would have given him the popular vote as well as the EC vote.  That commission didn't find anything and was dismantled.

The article I posted provides references that the states stonewalled the voter fraud investigation. That's different than "didn't find anything."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 10:51:00 AM by Tom Bishop »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #802 on: November 12, 2020, 10:56:08 AM »

The article I posted provides references that the states stonewalled the voter fraud investigation. That's different than "didn't find anything."

At least 44 states have rejected the Trump voter fraud commission’s sweeping data request
One Republican secretary of state even told the commission to “jump in the Gulf of Mexico.”
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/5/15921806/trump-voter-fraud-commission-states

So where did you get this from:

Seems like it was both Dem and Repubs who "stonewalled".

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #803 on: November 12, 2020, 10:59:46 AM »
The quote you posted says one Republican.

From the article:

"'The Democrats, both on and off the commission, made very clear that they were not interested in determining the scope and extent of voter fraud and, indeed, they were trying to stop the commission in its tracks,' Kobach said. 'The Democrats lost their opportunity, lost their seat at the table, by stonewalling.'"

Trump Tweet:

"Many mostly Democrat States refused to hand over data from the 2016 Election to the Commission On Voter Fraud. They fought hard that the Commission not see their records or methods because they know that many people are voting illegally. System is rigged, must go to Voter I.D."

But Republicans stonewalled too. They don't want election fraud to tarnish their state.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #804 on: November 12, 2020, 11:06:54 AM »

Still can't figure out the quote button?  Sad.  Is ctrl-c/ctrl-v the only computer operation you're capable of?

And no, states didn't stonewall.  They didn't hand over private information on their citizens to a bullshit fishing expedition and as been mentioned by others, only 6 states did.  It wasn't the Democrats stonewalling, it was nobody wanting to be associated with that garbage.

They didn't find anything because there wasn't anything to find.  They had all the time they wanted to look, they couldn't get ALL the data they demanded, but found jack shit in the mountains of data they did find.  Then they gave up and all you have are your excuses.

It's all just distractions from reality.  Trump lost, you can't accept it, and he can't either.

For the first time ever, a President and political party is denying the will of the people in a Presidential election.

The last time you conservatives elected your own President and went to WAR with America we kicked your asses.  We will do it again if you try a second time.

Pages and pages of bullshit, and no evidence. All you can do is whine about not having an 'audit' and other excuses.  Just admit you hate democracy and America and want to just install a dictator, because that's what Trump, and you are trying to do.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #805 on: November 12, 2020, 11:07:16 AM »
The quote you posted says one Republican.

From the article:

"'The Democrats, both on and off the commission, made very clear that they were not interested in determining the scope and extent of voter fraud and, indeed, they were trying to stop the commission in its tracks,' Kobach said. 'The Democrats lost their opportunity, lost their seat at the table, by stonewalling.'"

Trump Tweet:

"Many mostly Democrat States refused to hand over data from the 2016 Election to the Commission On Voter Fraud. They fought hard that the Commission not see their records or methods because they know that many people are voting illegally. System is rigged, must go to Voter I.D."

But Republicans stonewalled too. They don't want election fraud to tarnish their state.

Quoting a Trump tweet regarding anything is about as rich as it gets.

Everyone stonewalled because they didn't want to give the ridiculous and unneeded commission all of the personal data they were asking for. A commission that was set up solely because Trump said he lost the popular vote due to 3 million illegals who voted.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #806 on: November 12, 2020, 11:17:52 AM »
Voting is meant to be private and protected. For a government to want to get their hands on the information flies in the face of democracy and amounts to intimidation. How do people give Trump a free pass to Trump for pulling shit like this? This is a dictator in the making. Is that what repugnicans want now? A dictator?

Clearly Tom Bishop has no problem with it.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #807 on: November 12, 2020, 11:25:59 AM »
Voting is meant to be private and protected. For a government to want to get their hands on the information flies in the face of democracy and amounts to intimidation. How do people give Trump a free pass to Trump for pulling shit like this? This is a dictator in the making. Is that what repugnicans want now? A dictator?

I will at least give this to defending Trump, even if they got  the massive amounts of data they asked for, they wouldn't be able to tell whether John Doe voted for Clinton or Trump, as the actual votes have no identifying information on them (though I can't speak for mail-in ballots as I've never seen one of those).

« Reply #808 on: November 12, 2020, 11:37:56 AM »
Yeah, cos the STORM is coming and all the paedos will be arrested, or something.

A vote for Biden was a vote for satanic paedo networks and therefore should not be counted.  Simple when you think about it.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #809 on: November 12, 2020, 11:38:10 AM »
In Utah the mail in ballots have a name, address and signature on them.  I assume it's something similar for most other states.  This is one of the reasons that they don't just anyone into ballot counting with a high definition webcam pointed straight at the ballots.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget