The earth is round prove me wrong

• 127 Replies
Re: The earth is round prove me wrong
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2023, 01:55:48 PM »
Curiouser and Curiouser
does the phrase "straw man" mean any thing to you

I'm not the one making up opponent's arguments.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2023, 02:49:08 PM »
if you toss a object in a (moving) car according to some FE the object will hit the back of the car,

Who are these FEr's that say this?
i linked it to the "objects fall theory" as that takes out so much, like how gravity works. and im at least not any worse as the FE

So you linked it to something in your head? If you're going to "link" something, at least be honest about it. I know of no FEr who has said, "...if you toss an object in a (moving) car the object will hit the back of the car..."

You literally just made that up, a complete fabrication, a lie. Which is not a good look for any of your arguments.

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2023, 07:08:21 PM »
if you toss a object in a (moving) car according to some FE the object will hit the back of the car,

i linked it to the "objects fall theory" as that takes out so much, like how gravity works. and im at least not any worse as the FE

So you linked it to something in your head? If you're going to "link" something, at least be honest about it. I know of no FEr who has said, "...if you toss an object in a (moving) car the object will hit the back of the car..."

You literally just made that up, a complete fabrication, a lie. Which is not a good look for any of your arguments.
I'll admit, your correct they never said that but since "objects only fall and don't do any thing else," l took it as a implication of that "fact" so you are correct in saying I made it up, i was trying to use it as a example. However you are still correct and I will try to remember this.

JackBlack

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2023, 11:48:43 PM »
I noticed you entirely ignored my response. Why is that?
Was it too far above your level?
Should I aim for a pre-school level and hope you will get it then?

I'll admit, your correct they never said that but since "objects only fall and don't do any thing else," l took it as a implication of that "fact" so you are correct in saying I made it up, i was trying to use it as a example. However you are still correct and I will try to remember this.
And as pointed out, your argument is pure garbage.
FEers thinking things fall in no way means that driving in a car should magically change it so things instead hit the back of the car.

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2023, 07:57:50 AM »

FEers thinking things fall in no way means that driving in a car should magically change it so things instead hit the back of the car.
No its because I don't care, at the end of the day I'm still right about RE. I'm pretty sure if aliens came tomorrow and took us to space you would still say it was fake
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 08:01:50 AM by flatisthetruth »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2023, 08:10:08 AM »

No its because I don't care, at the end of the day I'm still right about RE. I'm pretty sure if aliens came tomorrow and took us to space you would still say it was fake

Pro-tip #1: Don't fabricate arguments
Pro-tip #2: Look at someone's post history before you respond so you know how to respond.
Pro-tip #3: If your argument is, "I'm still right..." without formulating an actual argument and then backing it up, then don't bother posting at all. You're missing all the fun of offense toward another argument and defense of your own.

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2023, 09:14:18 AM »

Pro-tip #2: Look at someone's post history before you respond so you know how to respond.
Pro-tip #3: If your argument is, "I'm still right..." without formulating an actual argument and then backing it up, then don't bother posting at all. You're missing all the fun of offense toward another argument and defense of your own.
To be complacently honest I came here for a good laugh, and I got it. these people probability cant be reasoned with, not saying that from this post but from all i have seen over the internet, i'm going to lurk a bit more for now.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2023, 11:11:41 AM »

I know of no one who has claimed such a thing.
For all I know, Newton's laws say if a moving object (the car accelerating has a person inside) crashs into something, the force of the car then transfers to whatever it crashs into and the person in the car (if they aren't wearing a seatbelt) will fling out the windshield.

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2023, 11:36:09 AM »

I know of no one who has claimed such a thing.
For all I know, Newton's laws say if a moving object (the car accelerating has a person inside) crashs into something, the force of the car then transfers to whatever it crashs into and the person in the car (if they aren't wearing a seatbelt) will fling out the windshield.

You believe in Newton's laws now? dude was the guy who figured out the earth was not a perfect sphere (so a RE). and the theory i presented operated on the basis gravity does not exist.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2023, 11:52:34 AM »
Who said I didn't believe in Newton's laws?
I clearly have an education and write a thesis and do an experiment to see if my thesis is correct unlike your "earth is round cause I say so bro. Trust me" statement.

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2023, 12:12:31 PM »
Who said I didn't believe in Newton's laws?
I clearly have an education and write a thesis and do an experiment to see if my thesis is correct unlike your "earth is round cause I say so bro. Trust me" statement.
Are you educated of 14 like is said in your bio you 8th grader

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2023, 12:15:00 PM »
Wrong. I'm in 9th grade LOL.
Considering you don't know how to use proper grammar and punctuation, you're way younger than me. Or as old as me and American. They teach English there yet most people still have terrible spelling.
Also, English. I don't speak gibberish.
Now I am going to sign off for the day. Toodle pip.
Discord is LexiWasTaken#5316 for those who want to message on there.

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2023, 12:18:15 PM »
Wrong. I'm in 9th grade LOL.
Considering you don't know how to use proper grammar and punctuation, you're way younger than me. Or as old as me and American. They teach English there yet most people still have terrible spelling.
Also, English. I don't speak gibberish.
Now I am going to sign off for the day. Toodle pip.
Discord is LexiWasTaken#5316 for those who want to message on there.
Ok? true i am 13 years old, but you don't have a education past the first semester of 9th grade then.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2023, 12:20:02 PM »
I'm actually in the 2nd semester and my grandfather was a scientist.
He teachs me things I don't know and we frequently have discussions on science.
I'm smarter than people think but I simply don't try so that's why I'm still in 9th grade. Other than that, I'd probably graduate by now.

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2023, 12:24:07 PM »
I'm actually in the 2nd semester and my grandfather was a scientist.
He teachs me things I don't know and we frequently have discussions on science.
I'm smarter than people think but I simply don't try so that's why I'm still in 9th grade. Other than that, I'd probably graduate by now.
dude STFU thats fucking stupid if you believe in the flat earth then that's holding you back
let me ask you one thing, did you discover flat earth for yourself or did your possibly nonexistent grandfather and/or parents tell you about it?

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2023, 12:26:18 PM »
right now send me a photo of your grades

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2023, 12:27:35 PM »
Wrong. I was granted flat earth believer access because I was the editor of a flat earth scientist here.
I simply came here to troll a long time ago and got tired of it so I tried being myself but still troll from time to time.
And before you post. Think first.
Little did you know I was trolling you all along to make this conversation longer than it should be.
And no, my grandfather isn't nonexistent.
He was a scientist but retired.

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2023, 12:29:36 PM »
Wrong. I was granted flat earth believer access because I was the editor of a flat earth scientist here.
I simply came here to troll a long time ago and got tired of it so I tried being myself but still troll from time to time.
And before you post. Think first.
Little did you know I was trolling you all along to make this conversation longer than it should be.
And no, my grandfather isn't nonexistent.
He was a scientist but retired.
grades now prove you smart
and what scientist, give me a profile link

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2023, 12:30:19 PM »
and make it snappy i'm in the middle of class here

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2023, 12:33:14 PM »
Unfortunately. there isn't much about him but here's something:
I just googled his name and the state he lives in and this is the result. Has my dad's name in it (David Andrew noyce) and my grandmother is named Beverly. Safe to assume this is him.
https://prabook.com/web/james_roger.noyce/3644530

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2023, 12:35:23 PM »
grades
and that's blocked because this is a school issued Chromebook, i'll take a look later on my pc.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2023, 12:37:21 PM »
This is getting personal and not talking about the topic question.
Lets refrain from posting that kind of stuff here and stick to DMs.

JackBlack

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »
If you didn't care, why are you here at all?

I don't really care if you are right or not about the shape of Earth, your arguments are clearly garbage.
You appear to have come here to try and pretend to be smart, and have failed miserably.

So that's why you fail basic science.
Instead of paying attention in the class, you just screw around on the internet to pretend you are smart.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2023, 12:48:59 PM »
Why can't we just get along for once?
Settle our differences and just be friends?
More friends mean less problems.

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2023, 01:29:48 PM »
If you didn't care, why are you here at all?

I don't really care if you are right or not about the shape of Earth, your arguments are clearly garbage.
You appear to have come here to try and pretend to be smart, and have failed miserably.

So that's why you fail basic science.
Instead of paying attention in the class, you just screw around on the internet to pretend you are smart.
Take a look,
and why i'm here is a laugh.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2023, 01:38:56 PM »

To be complacently honest I came here for a good laugh, and I got it. these people probability cant be reasoned with, not saying that from this post but from all i have seen over the internet, i'm going to lurk a bit more for now.

Based on your posting history so far, you're the one who can't be reasoned with.

I want you and Alexei to stop spamming debate with this dumb shit. You are free to scroll down to the bottom of the forum and duke it out in Angry Ranting.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2023, 01:42:33 PM »

Based on your posting history so far, you're the one who can't be reasoned with.

I want you and Alexei to stop spamming debate with this dumb shit. You are free to scroll down to the bottom of the forum and duke it out in Angry Ranting.
Ok i'll do that
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 01:44:35 PM by flatisthetruth »

JackBlack

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2023, 02:23:09 PM »
Take a look,
So you are too incompetent to back up your claims, so you need to link to a video.

How about we finish the discussion of your nonsense first, then you can move onto a video.

Are you capable of owning up to your mistakes, and admit your "disproofs" are nonsense?
If not, are you willing to defend them?

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2023, 03:36:34 PM »
Take a look,
So you are too incompetent to back up your claims, so you need to link to a video.

How about we finish the discussion of your nonsense first, then you can move onto a video.

Are you capable of owning up to your mistakes, and admit your "disproofs" are nonsense?
Ok? you already tore it to pieces, and i don,t want to (unlike you) take 3 hours out of my day to defend something i created with little knowledge of the subject which turned out to be untrue. Please move on to the video, the guys a little much but what he says is correct.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2023, 04:23:06 PM »
Take a look,

Ok? you already tore it to pieces, and i don,t want to (unlike you) take 3 hours out of my day to defend something i created with little knowledge of the subject which turned out to be untrue. Please move on to the video, the guys a little much but what he says is correct.

Pro-tip #4: When you post a video as "evidence" for something, courtesy demands that you at least remark on the specifics contained there in that folks should pay attention to. Preferably with timestamps and your commentary on the content.
Expecting that people will watch a 12 minute video just because you posted it is unreasonable and pretty much no one will even bother to entertain your post. So if you want to engage, you have to put in a little bit of effort.