Mythbuster mayhem

• 31 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Mythbuster mayhem
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »

Anyway, they made some convincing arguments.  Perhaps you'd like to refute them?

no

Classic CR90.
At least he's honest in his blindness.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
Re: Mythbuster mayhem
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2011, 04:02:54 AM »
I may have missed the post, but I didn't see any point where CR90 said he didn't believe in the moon landings. If he agrees with the mythbusters' findings and is not a professional scientist, why would he want to refute their arguments?

Also:

Anyway, they made some convincing arguments.  Perhaps you'd like to refute them?

no

Classic CR90.

At first, I thought this looked like a mined quote due to the lack of punctuation and capitalization, but then I realised that  being a Christian and probably among the ten or so percent richest people on the face of the planet simply by virtue of being born where he is, CR90 could probably take the quote mining as well as he could  dish it out.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.