Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
HE LIVES!!! Hiya Tusk!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I'm confused. Am I missing? I only went out to wash the car.

You never have been listed.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
After months of investigation, I've decided John Davis isn't alive. John Davis was a scientist who believed in flat earth theory. NASA agents killed him, replacing him with a Brazilian agent, formerly known as Alexsandro de Souza. The new John Davis is doing everything he can by sabotaging the flat world movement.
We never loved this John Davis. We miss the real John.

I'll examine his posts then decide when he has been kidnapped and dead according to chainging his words. Then he will be in the list with time of dead.

Pay attention, member number of recent John Davis is 5562, but is not 1, 2 or 3,4,5 or tens something. He can't be real John Davis.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5562

I found the thread I've opened past year.

We'll remember you with your great works, bro.

Can it be John Davis?

ne1Vaz2N6tFQzx0SBLVx

Definitely, this is not. The man posted this post is the man who replaced him. s.o.w NSA agents!

This is a code, means he has killed in 12 April 2018. This is an encrypted termination code, means "the task of killing the John Davis is terminated".

brain dead time of John Davis is "ATLEAST": April 12, 2018.

The past logical thread sent by him:

New study finds that 66% of America's young adults don't know the shape of the planet they live on.
https://today.yougov.com/news/2018/04/02/most-flat-earthers-consider-themselves-religious/
Another victory for the Flat Earth!

Hence, he has been kidnapped and killed between 3 April 2018 to 12 April 2018.

considering that he did not write at all after that date and last wrote on April 3, chosing the of April 4 2018 seems logical.

Rest in peace John Davis.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
disputeone has came back, instantly has been removed from missing list. Wellcome back.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
disputeone has came back, instantly has been removed from missing list. Wellcome back.
We can't discount the possibility that this D1 is an imposter. A reptilian usurping D1's identity. Or a lemur, hammering away on a keyboard, and we are bearing witness to an amazing statistical anomaly.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Being John Davis has been replaced is verified.

1- The first man can't be the last man. Crouton told him being one to one same. How can they be same? Did you ever see John with glasses? it is clear that they found a similar person and they shaved her beard and whiskers similarly. but they are not the same person. because first you know a person from his looks. can this angry person be John? Absolutely he is not looking like John Davis. Because he is not John Davis.

2- secondly, in John's last photograph, the wall behind him does not look like an ordinary wall. It looks like a bathroom wall or a prison wall. of course it may be something else, but these are the first things that it reminds. it may also be a court wall, but we know that john is not a lawyer. also he does not wear suit. he wears a tie but wears it with using cardigan. because he is a protest person, so it would not suit him to wear a suit. Hence; if he doesn't sit in the bathroom in a suit (!), this is a photo of a man in a suit sitting next to John in prison; before killed and replaced him.

Simple. This is the agent wears suit and placed John Davis. So this photo is not new, it belongs to April 2018; when they have murdered John Davis.

RIP
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Twerp's back is verified today. He has been removed from missing list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Yes

How do you know he isn't a fake replacement like John Davis?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.

He doesn't, but then again since it is all just in his head, it is easy to verify.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
"We" have verified. I have waited a week to verify,  then I have convinced he is being himself, asked  somebody else knows him to verify, and then he had verified too. Meanwhile boots has started in other forum. These are enough to verify.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
"We" have verified. I have waited a week to verify,  then I have convinced he is being himself, asked  somebody else knows him to verify, and then he had verified too. Meanwhile boots has started in other forum. These are enough to verify.
As verification, would an impostor know that you and I worked together on getting those doors repainted and the pic updated on google maps?I think not.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
As verification, would an impostor know that you and I worked together on getting those doors repainted and the pic updated on google maps?I think not.
Only you can know this. I can show those dialogs anybody who want to see.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
The wall in my photo was taken from the smoking area at my workplace.

Mind now explaining why you shopped my photo to try to prove I'm an imposter? If not it will be clear to all truth hearing ears that you are indeed a mole for the conspiracy - providing us with direct proof that such a conspiracy exists.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The purpose here was not to prove. If you ould be John Davis you could get it easily, because unlike you, John Davis was a smart man, but not a so called smart man, he was really so. the aim here was to prove that the probability of John Davis being replaced was quite strong. Although not everyone is convinced, there is a significant doubt. That's exactly what I wanted. Now neither I nor other people will never be convinced that  unless you prove being yourself.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
The purpose here was not to prove. If you ould be John Davis you could get it easily, because unlike you, John Davis was a smart man, but not a so called smart man, he was really so. the aim here was to prove that the probability of John Davis being replaced was quite strong. Although not everyone is convinced, there is a significant doubt. That's exactly what I wanted. Now neither I nor other people will never be convinced that  unless you prove being yourself.
Is it not surprising that your motives mirror exactly the motives of a conspiracy agent?
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Is it not surprising that your motives mirror exactly the motives of a conspiracy agent?
Your baseless claim my motives mirror a conspiracy agent does not magically make my motives mirror of motives of an agent. Have you a scientific working about mirror of a conspiracy agent, or have you only your own observation on yourself and your agent gang members only?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ocius (Andrew). Missing since March 2019. He had tried to change his name as a last. There may be something made him afraid. Many of us did it for personel safety, but it seems it did not work to save him.  :'(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I offer Jane should be added the list. More than 4 months she is not exist around. If she is, let me know.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
John Davis has been removed  from list. There are two reasons for I do this. Once, I could not verified it. And secondly, it behaves like himself. I'm not sure of this, but I have removed for now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Yes

He is
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I offer Jane should be added the list. More than 4 months she is not exist around. If she is, let me know.
She is active elsewhere as of less than 24 hours ago, I suspect you know that already though  ;)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Gotham has been missing since December 2018 and I hope he is OK. Just the same, I think we should consider adding him to the list. It’s a long absence, and if the conspiracy got him, it should be documented.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
John Davis definitely would resist against all type of illegalities. But this one gave up the fight against criminals. Hence, so that, he seemingly is not the John Davis. Hence, real John Davis is still seemingly missing unfortunately.

... added to the list back again.

Jane also seems missing without any objection. Hence, she will be added tomorrow too.

Not today.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
How can you ignore Gotham while you play silly games about Jane?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Jane (slemon) has been added to the missing list. Since she is a flat earth researcher, I think that she was captured by our enemies during her researches. but there is no clue yet. As far as we know, she were not do any research in past days, but is said to have gone to Antarctica. As no information has been received, I have just described the reason for that missing as "no clue" for now. If you share information about where she were from, let me add it. Poor Jane.  :'(

John seems John again, is not added. We prefer John's being a bit worse than old John undebatable instead of him being missing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

Jane (slemon) has been added to the missing list. Since she is a flat earth researcher, I think that she was captured by our enemies during her researches. but there is no clue yet. As far as we know, she were not do any research in past days, but is said to have gone to Antarctica. As no information has been received, I have just described the reason for that missing as "no clue" for now. If you share information about where she were from, let me add it. Poor Jane.  :'(

John seems John again, is not added. We prefer John's being a bit worse than old John undebatable instead of him being missing.

Or she is a teacher and is busy.  There are more important things than this site.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

boydster

• Planar Moderator

Or she is a teacher and is busy.  There are more important things than this site.
Or... and hear me out, because this is a theory that belongs with the deepest of conspiracy theories... she's actually playing a game of werepenguin at this very moment!

NotSoSkeptical

Or... and hear me out, because this is a theory that belongs with the deepest of conspiracy theories... she's actually playing a game of werepenguin at this very moment!

Uhm.  What do you think, "there are more important things than this site" meant?

Rabinoz RIP

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Admittedly, I'm not the best at smelling what other people are stepping in sometimes.