antartica

• 356 Replies
antartica
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
im a student interested in medical science and marine biology, i was wandering, whats the probability that pangea ever existed? yes, there is fossils spread.. explained by dogplatter what more proof do we need? Whats to say anyone here isnt a govornment official.. it could be a person disagreeing with these theorys to put forward and argument that "surely must be true" or whats to say someone coming up with absurd theories isnt and agent putting forward these to strengthen our belief in the RE? personally i believe a FE is entirely possible, the ice wall seems plausable and the penguins used to sustain wall workers, that seems entirely likely and economic.
y intellect matches that of einstein, my philosophical mind outcrafts socrates, and yet, pringles is such a satisfying name

antartica
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2006, 11:51:10 AM »

we don't have penguin fossils just as we don't have fossils of eyeballs.

Are you trying to say, good sir, that penguins do not have bones?!

I think this claim is much more unlikely than russian scientists genetically engineering penguins. A beast exsisting without bones would truly be a feat to witness, whereas genetic engineering is relatively easy, and I know.

?

god

antartica
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2006, 12:10:17 PM »
wow...the level of retardation here never seases to amaze me....

ok one more time for you folks riding the short bus.

penguins live on ice, and in the water.

they spend an equal ammount of time in both.

the only time they are at risk, is in the water, as posed by killer whales and sharks (preditors)

so the most likely place a penguin would die...would be in the water. where the bones would be deposited on the sea floor, rather than on land.

the few that do perrish on the ice, would be frozen solid, and eventually thier carcasses would move out to sea in the pack ice, which then melts, and deposits thier bones (again) on the sea floor.

thereby making finding a fossilized remains of a penguin on land rather improbable.

why is that so hard to comprehend.....oh wait, thats right....you people think the earth is flat....what did i expect

antartica
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2006, 04:00:29 PM »
Everyone - bollocks!! I saw a penguin doco the other night and big seals were coming onto the land and pillaging the penguins, which exploded blood and gizzards everywhere, firmly debunking the robotic/genetically engineered penguin argument. 3D computer graphics can't fake those effects like blood seeping into ice and flesh tearing.

antartica
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2006, 04:18:30 PM »
Quote from: "god"

thereby making finding a fossilized remains of a penguin on land rather improbable.

What makes it impossible, is since penguins were invented in the 1900's or whatever through genetic engineering, their remains wouldn't have had time to "fossilize".  Yet, they are.  Or, did Big Brother fabricate these fossils and place them there?

antartica
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:57 PM »
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT WENT TO ANTARTICA.

I checked to see if he has had some part of his brain removed and no he did not. He showed me pictures.

My friend has a friend who worked in antartica. He told me he is very well adjusted and no goverment goon just scientists.

With so many internet videos avaible do you no think that someone would have had some image of this ice wall? I mean there are sites like muchsucko.com with days of useless shit on it or yourtube. com.

Also cold light from the moon?

How? Explain......
n Idiot is genius to another Idiot.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

antartica
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2006, 09:52:27 PM »
dont compisis go bad in antartica???

antartica
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2006, 11:31:53 PM »
in the RE model they are supposed to iirc, because the the fact that it is the south pole, or close enough to it
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2006, 04:08:14 AM »
Quote from: "FungusMcUncle"
Everyone - bollocks!! I saw a penguin doco the other night and big seals were coming onto the land and pillaging the penguins, which exploded blood and gizzards everywhere, firmly debunking the robotic/genetically engineered penguin argument. 3D computer graphics can't fake those effects like blood seeping into ice and flesh tearing.

I never said penguins were robots, read the thread! You can't eat robots. A genetically engineered animal is just an animal born via gene manipulation, it's still got guts and gizzards.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2006, 04:10:27 AM »

the only time they are at risk, is in the water, as posed by killer whales and sharks (preditors)

so the most likely place a penguin would die...would be in the water. where the bones would be deposited on the sea floor, rather than on land.

the few that do perrish on the ice, would be frozen solid, and eventually thier carcasses would move out to sea in the pack ice, which then melts, and deposits thier bones (again) on the sea floor.

why is that so hard to comprehend.....oh wait, thats right....you people think the earth is flat....what did i expect

Yeah, I was asking why, if as you claim, penguins evolved in South America, Australia and other places as well, there is such appauling fossil evidence for their evolution there AS WELL. Ain't no pack ice, polar bears or killer whales in Australia, fossils should be plentiful if penguins did actually evolve there.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2006, 04:15:07 AM »
Quote from: "Binxsy"
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT WENT TO ANTARTICA.

I checked to see if he has had some part of his brain removed and no he did not. He showed me pictures.

My friend has a friend who worked in antartica. He told me he is very well adjusted and no goverment goon just scientists.

Why would the goons just wander around him? Even if it actually was Antarctica he was in, they'd have cover stories, or just stay out of his way entirely.

"Your Friend: Hey there, what are you doing in Antarctica?
Man: Oh, I'm a government stooge. My job is to stop people coming near the ice wall because by the way, the Earth is actually flat."

With so many internet videos avaible do you no think that someone would have had some image of this ice wall? I mean there are sites like muchsucko.com with days of useless shit on it or yourtube. com.

But hardly anyone's looking for the ice wall. Everyone believes the Earth is round because they're conspiracy educated.

Also cold light from the moon?

How? Explain......

I interpret the "cold light" idea as just a bad way of wording the fact that the Moon emits very little light or heat compared with the Sun.

antartica
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2006, 07:59:07 AM »
What do you mean the cardboard eye of popeye in the sky with spinach radiates heat?

Serioulsy i do not think this is tru i dont think even mercury could radiate enought heat to warm us or whatever. say do you guys have a solar system model? Im really wondering how this works...
n Idiot is genius to another Idiot.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

antartica
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2006, 03:28:38 PM »

What do you mean the cardboard eye of popeye in the sky with spinach radiates heat?

Excuse me sir?

?

god

antartica
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"

Yeah, I was asking why, if as you claim, penguins evolved in South America, Australia and other places as well, there is such appauling fossil evidence for their evolution there AS WELL. Ain't no pack ice, polar bears or killer whales in Australia, fossils should be plentiful if penguins did actually evolve there.

still having trouble i see....

ok hopefully the last time i'll have to muddle through this with you...

these fossils you speak of, they depict and refect upon the evolution of african and aulstrailian penguins. it's not like the antartic penguin would have evolved in africa, then decided it was more suited for cooler climates and took a swin south (rimward...lol)

it doesn't work like that.

the idea behind evolution is aplication of natural selection. once the penguins became stranded in the artic they began to evolve to best suit thier new climate. so any and all evolutionary evidence of said process would have met the fate i described already. you would see the evolution of the non-artic penguins, but you'd have a hard time finding the fossils of artic penguins unless you started diggin around on the ocean floor surrounding the south pole (or ice wall for you nut jobs).

so.....pepper steak......you following along here or did the government agents intercept you in route to reality?

antartica
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2006, 04:51:02 PM »
My point dog platter is that they were acting like...penguins, normal animals only concerned about quaffing fish, rooting and rearing their young, if you think a penguin would taste good, that proves your brains are in your anal region.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2006, 06:08:59 AM »

still having trouble i see....

ok hopefully the last time i'll have to muddle through this with you...

these fossils you speak of, they depict and refect upon the evolution of african and aulstrailian penguins. it's not like the antartic penguin would have evolved in africa, then decided it was more suited for cooler climates and took a swin south (rimward...lol)

it doesn't work like that.

the idea behind evolution is aplication of natural selection. once the penguins became stranded in the artic they began to evolve to best suit thier new climate. so any and all evolutionary evidence of said process would have met the fate i described already. you would see the evolution of the non-artic penguins, but you'd have a hard time finding the fossils of artic penguins unless you started diggin around on the ocean floor surrounding the south pole (or ice wall for you nut jobs).

so.....pepper steak......you following along here or did the government agents intercept you in route to reality?

I get what you're saying. This isn't a bad explanation for why there are no penguin fossils in Antarctica, but it still doesn't provide proof that penguins DID evolve, just offers an explanation for how they might have.[/quote]

antartica
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
Dogplatter... its is situations like this that help explain pangaea, it shows a basic impossiblity, i.e. african penguins swimming to antarctica, because they are suited to africa, and antarcitca's climate and suck would kill them, but a slow land migration would perfectly explain how it became suited to antarctic conditions... and by land migration, i acutally mean the land migrating, as in continental drift

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2006, 12:24:30 PM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
Dogplatter... its is situations like this that help explain pangaea, it shows a basic impossiblity, i.e. african penguins swimming to antarctica, because they are suited to africa, and antarcitca's climate and suck would kill them, but a slow land migration would perfectly explain how it became suited to antarctic conditions... and by land migration, i acutally mean the land migrating, as in continental drift

African penguins swimming to Antarctica is impossible, yeah. Antarctica's climate and such would kill them. But a genetic engineering program tested in a cold place would perfectly explain how they became suited to Antarctic conditions.

I can use the exact same style of argument to you with no less validity to explain my point.

antartica
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
So your saying that it is not a valid point, that the climate of antarctica is fundamentally different from Africa's.  As you probably know, every creature in this world, beside human kind, fits into a niche, a certain set of conditions that have to be around for the creature to survive.  This can change through adaptation, which is the whole point of evolution.  A genetic engineering program would be feasable, if the penguin did not exist before than in many different places, such as South America, which would support the pangaean theory, as a split would eb entirely feasable as well, and there have been penguins before the sixties im sure

Advocatus Diaboli

antartica
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2006, 12:31:36 PM »
in fact, i just checked wikipedia, and one of their sources is a book written in 1956, which last time i checked was before the sixties

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »
in fact, i just checked wikipedia, and one of their sources is a book written in 1956, which last time i checked was before the sixties

Wikipedia is editable by anyone with internet access, and since almost the entire Western world believes Round Earth Theory (Twinned with penguin evolution theory and probably stupid dinosaur theory as well), it's not surprising that Wikipedia articles reflect these false beliefs.

antartica
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2006, 12:39:33 PM »
hey what a surprise this has never happened before, something directly shows your views to be false and.... CONSPIRACY

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
hey what a surprise this has never happened before, something directly shows your views to be false and.... CONSPIRACY

I'm not saying conspiracy, all I'm saying is that in a medium where all parties have essentially equal editing rights, the majority view is certain to prevail. This is common sense, not crackpot conspiracy theory.

antartica
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »
the only way this would happen is if someone from this forum did it, as your theory is not documented and published, as far as i know, and they would have to create the book, site it, and so forth

Advocatus Diaboli

antartica
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »
the only way this would happen is if someone from this forum did it, as your theory is not documented and published, as far as i know, and they would have to create the book, site it, and so forth

There has been numerous books on the Flat Earth Movement and has a number of members.

I suggest consulting with Dionysios about this one.  He is probably the most knowledgeable of the history of The Flat Earth Movement.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

antartica
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »
Meph, i think you might have missed the point of this one, on wikipedia there is a book published in 1956 disproving his crackpot theory of penguins.  So it isnt FE book, its a penguin book

Advocatus Diaboli

antartica
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2006, 01:00:13 PM »
Oh, penguins.

That was rather off topic then.

Excuse me, gentlemen.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »
Meph, i think you might have missed the point of this one, on wikipedia there is a book published in 1956 disproving his crackpot theory of penguins.  So it isnt FE book, its a penguin book

Yeah - and my point is that just about 99.9% of the Earth's population believe that penguins evolved. That's why the Wikipedia article, and the book about penguins, says they did.

antartica
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »
Ok... id say its more like 99.9999999999%, considering you made the theory up, most people wouldnt believe it on this site, and im sure it hasnt leaked out much.

but either way, if there is a book in 1956 proclaiming the evolution of penguins, the animal itself couldnt be created four years later, it just simply is not possible, as some information would have to be compiled for him to make a book in the first place

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2006, 05:01:25 AM »
This thread mustn't die, there are so many unanswered and under-debated questions.

but either way, if there is a book in 1956 proclaiming the evolution of penguins, the animal itself couldnt be created four years later, it just simply is not possible, as some information would have to be compiled for him to make a book in the first place

My estimation of "1960's" is only rough. I'm convinced, however, that the engineering took place sometime during the early years of the Cold War. The Russian government had an excuse to be covering stuff up ("military and technological secrets mustn't be leaked to America") and the USA didn't even have to worry about covering it up because the iron curtain stopped anything happening in Russia from getting out. (All the American government had to do was fill textbooks, TV shows and other media with the idea that penguins had existed for millions of years).