Cant disprove made up explanations!

• 12 Replies
Cant disprove made up explanations!
« on: March 07, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »
Cant disprove FEers, its like trying to disprove God. Something happens, they claim its magic or shadow objects or selective gravity, then they ignore your thread. REers unite!
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

Re: Cant disprove made up explanations!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
There is more then enough evidence, you continue to ignore the book Earth: Not a globe and you continue to ignore tom bishops informative posts, of you want to ignore our posts thats fine, but dont come here saying we are claiming magical occurences

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 12:47:58 PM »
There is more then enough evidence, you continue to ignore the book Earth: Not a globe and you continue to ignore tom bishops informative posts, of you want to ignore our posts thats fine, but dont come here saying we are claiming magical occurences

Tom Bishop explained the shadow on the moon as a shadow object!

(BTW u finished reading war and peace? obviously not because that proves the Earth is round.)
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
That book contains more lies then your mums cookery book, she claimed brownies are nicer then cookies the cheeky bitch

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:50:04 PM »
Why do you continue to not read the book? It proves a round Earth and you are ignoring it.

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »
I read that books "expiriments," obviously, the author was seeing what he wanted to see.  Irrefutable evidence, HA!
Plato: People are inherently bad.
Aristotle: People are inherently good.
Me: People are inherently stupid.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 05:52:07 PM »
(BTW u finished reading war and peace? obviously not because that proves the Earth is round.)
No, it doesn't.

~D-Draw

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 08:48:51 AM »
I never read War and Peace but how would that prove the Earth is round?

But seriously Moobs if you can't disprove "made up" explanations then you lack creativity and shouldn't be straining what little IQ you have trying.
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 09:11:16 AM »
No, it doesn't.

~D-Draw

Ye it does, read between the lines, its there, read it again.

I never read War and Peace but how would that prove the Earth is round?

But seriously Moobs if you can't disprove "made up" explanations then you lack creativity and shouldn't be straining what little IQ you have trying.

1) Read it, it does.
2) Not my fault your FAQ made me lose 20 IQ points taking my total to -19.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 10:49:23 AM »

No, he’s right.  You ignore all facts that contradict your theory and that book.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
No, he’s right.  You ignore all facts that contradict your theory and that book.

And you ignore all facts presented in FE Literature and choose to follow the inherently dogmatic belief system of a dying fundamentalist breed.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 10:53:57 AM »
I ignore facts from a book.  Feel free to answer this thread.  http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11282.20 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »

And you ignore all facts presented in FE Literature and choose to follow the inherently dogmatic belief system of a dying fundamentalist breed.

Read War and Peace? Followed the many experiments in the book that prove the Earth is round? I think not.