Turning the wrong way at the ice wall

• 35 Replies
Re: Turning the wrong way at the ice wall
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 02:08:48 PM »
Can you point out this large island on a map? The one they get people to sail around to keep the illusion going?

I bet it looks something like this (ignore the text in the middle, that's probably NASA propaganda anyway):

Ok, now can you point out that island on a flat Earth map?

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 01:35:33 PM »
let me understand... a shill said a bullshit and we're trying to debunk it?

"I'm a scientist, you know, and I saw a pig fly!"  so it must be so, prove him wrong  :P

pointless.

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 02:03:47 PM »
let me understand... a shill said a bullshit and we're trying to debunk it?

"I'm a scientist, you know, and I saw a pig fly!"  so it must be so, prove him wrong  :P

pointless.

Yeah, except that you're the one who says the "I'm a scientist, you know, and I saw a pig fly!" part, and we're the one who debunks it. Besides, I haven't seen a round earther claiming to be a legit scientist, yet some of you claimed to be leading a research in some flat earth science. Anyway, if you got nothing to add that's related to the topic, just create a new thread. If you do, then elaborate further why it's related, please troll properly.

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 02:08:32 PM »

anyway, it's no wonder, if you do navigate following the exact profile of the coast.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »

anyway, it's no wonder, if you do navigate following the exact profile of the coast.

LOL you can't be serious.

Yes, those 3 turns would certainly be enough to make one forget the ENTIRE rest of the journey and lead to all sorts of confusion about which way a boat was turning while on the trip around the Antarctic.  /sarcasm

Have YOU ever sailed around Antarctica to prove that those turns confused you during the voyage? Or are you just a shill for the FES saying bullshit? Or does that shill thing only work when it is used to defend a FEer?

Also, is that really the map you want to stick with? I mean, is that going to finally become an official FE map that everyone can point to and use to debunk FE for good? Or.... what?

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 10:30:12 PM »
I thought your argument was supposed to be like "trip around antarctic is fake, it's just circling around a snowy island, and the tour arrangers are shills", like any other flat earthers?

And why it's always two sides, the people who explore antarctic that "knows" the truth are fooling people, and the ones who explore yet don't "know" the truth are fooled? Why there's nobody that "knows" the truth yet not fooling people? If the earth were a disk and the antarctic was a giant ice wall acting as the edge of earth, then it would an awesome tour, wouldn't it? It could be advertised as "antarctic tour: the only authentic around the world journey, following along the furthest perimeter of the world! See the massive giant ice wall, the edge of the earth!".

Actually, if you really believe the earth is flat, that can be a really good business opportunity.