How Can There Be Daylight for So Long in Antarctica?

• 33 Replies
Re: How Can There Be Daylight for So Long in Antarctica?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »
Why does it matter when your own sources indicate that there is perpetual daylight in Antarctica during the summer months?

Now what about the perpetual sun, as this thread topic claims exists over Antarctica at certain times of the year? What evidence do you have for that tenant of the Globe Earth hypothesis?

The thread title asks :"How Can There Be Daylight for So Long in Antarctica?"

If it is due to sunlight from a distant sun reflecting from ice crystals, why isn't this effect seen year round?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:20:54 PM by Richard Kilgore »

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
yeah, its a crappy image, but it gives you a good enough idea.
it was the first one i found.

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/South_season.jpg
this looks like it makes a lot of sense.....
then again, it seems like a lot of things about a GE make a lot of sense, but according to you they dont....

edit: dammit, why would people disable HTML, it makes thumbnails a lot easier.....
That's some pretty fucked up perspectives in that image. The earth is bigger as it gets farther away and is almost as big as the sun?

lol you're looking at it the wrong way its getting smaller as it orbits the fr side of the sun. Obviously the scale is wrong though but its a good enough example of what happens. Unforutnately Tom Bishop will declare the image another creation of the government conspiracy!
...population who believe in globularism solely on the basis of having been told so?

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 07:33:01 PM »
and hes offline now  :(
i was hoping to have my first post refuted by the grand master of flat earths.