6 (6.5%)
He is the wild card we need
51 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #22050 on: July 01, 2023, 09:31:48 AM »
And has NOTHING to do with the increase in neuro toxins that big agros been allowed to spray

Or increased polkution by big oil nad big industry into the water ways

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #22051 on: July 02, 2023, 01:53:02 AM »

Trump knew.

Trump has no problem knowing. his problem is about taking action.

Then why doesn't everyone in the world have Autism?
And why did Autism exist prior to vaccines?
Like slowly warming a frog's bottom, they gradually increase the autism-causing substance in vaccines. previously autism was 1 in 10,000, after vaccinations it will be 1 in 36, in the future it will be 1 in 2. You need to be conscious to prevent this.

And the benefit if it would be... What?
They can't work half the time.  They'd be terrible slaves.  And some would be very smart.
Robots and virtual intelligence are replacing humans. Don't think they're really going to use people as slaves in a job. They are planning for Sex (in the sense of entertainment) and Adrenochrome. Robots do the rest.

Of course, the weakest part of this plan is to be appreciated by his partner. I mean, you can ask Google's magic mirror every night who is the most beautiful person in the world, and it will say it's you. but it will actually say that because it is programmed that way. There is no equal to the pleasure of the opposite sex, who thinks about you, evaluates you in every way and decides to be with you after all. He must be free for this to happen, he must think that you are truly the most beautiful person in the world. that alone is not enough, the rest of the world should appreciate you too.

A victory achieved by force, a world fiction made up of service robots, slave humans acting with the same logic as robots, is null and void. It is of the same nature as an imaginary world that you can visualize and everything you command can come true.

it has been tried, it doesn't work. It looks like we'll be tormented for a while until the tyrant discovers this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #22052 on: July 02, 2023, 02:50:43 AM »

Trump knew.

Trump has no problem knowing. his problem is about taking action.

Then why doesn't everyone in the world have Autism?
And why did Autism exist prior to vaccines?
Like slowly warming a frog's bottom, they gradually increase the autism-causing substance in vaccines. previously autism was 1 in 10,000, after vaccinations it will be 1 in 36, in the future it will be 1 in 2. You need to be conscious to prevent this.

And the benefit if it would be... What?
They can't work half the time.  They'd be terrible slaves.  And some would be very smart.
Robots and virtual intelligence are replacing humans. Don't think they're really going to use people as slaves in a job. They are planning for Sex (in the sense of entertainment) and Adrenochrome. Robots do the rest.

Of course, the weakest part of this plan is to be appreciated by his partner. I mean, you can ask Google's magic mirror every night who is the most beautiful person in the world, and it will say it's you. but it will actually say that because it is programmed that way. There is no equal to the pleasure of the opposite sex, who thinks about you, evaluates you in every way and decides to be with you after all. He must be free for this to happen, he must think that you are truly the most beautiful person in the world. that alone is not enough, the rest of the world should appreciate you too.

A victory achieved by force, a world fiction made up of service robots, slave humans acting with the same logic as robots, is null and void. It is of the same nature as an imaginary world that you can visualize and everything you command can come true.

it has been tried, it doesn't work. It looks like we'll be tormented for a while until the tyrant discovers this.

And having Autistic people helps with that how? Do you know anything about autism?
Unless their fetish is "the woman shreaks in terror and tries to claw at me if I touch her" then I'm not sure it's a good plan.

Also, why replace humans?  Machines and AI aren't at the required level yet and they still need someone to build the robots and program them.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22053 on: July 18, 2023, 01:22:14 PM »
Looks like Trump's interpretation of the PRA applies to other countries' antiquities as well.
https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-struggling-artifacts-back-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-report-2023-7
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Lorddave

« Reply #22054 on: July 19, 2023, 12:11:17 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/18/1188348441/trump-classified-documents-trial-timing-hearing-latest
Oh hey, Trump wants to delay the trail until after the election.  Wonder why?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #22055 on: July 22, 2023, 03:49:45 AM »
Racketteering?

Trump is going to be charged in Georgia with racketeering?   

That was unexpected.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #22056 on: July 22, 2023, 04:38:05 AM »
Racketteering?

Trump is going to be charged in Georgia with racketeering?   

That was unexpected.

Not "attempting to influence an election official"?  Seems an odd choice.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #22057 on: August 01, 2023, 09:53:02 AM »
After Ron De Santis was executed by the military and replaced by an actor, nothin was left between but a dumb when Trump to re-elected as president.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22058 on: August 01, 2023, 02:00:55 PM »
Trump says that every dollar spent by his Republican opponents attacking him is a dollar in Joe Biden's campaign.  What he doesn't say is that a good chunk of every dollar that goes to the Trump campaign is spent on his legal bills.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/paying-trump-legal-fees-165100140.html
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-pac-spent-40m-legal-bills-year-charges/story?id=101853565

Lorddave

« Reply #22059 on: August 01, 2023, 02:10:41 PM »
Trump says that every dollar spent by his Republican opponents attacking him is a dollar in Joe Biden's campaign.  What he doesn't say is that a good chunk of every dollar that goes to the Trump campaign is spent on his legal bills.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-pac-spent-40m-legal-bills-year-charges/story?id=101853565

Wouldn't it be funny if the thing that actually kills Trump, is legal fees?  That his doner base becomes too poor to fund him and Trump, not being a billionaire, has things... Taken by collection agencies.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22060 on: August 01, 2023, 02:44:02 PM »
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22061 on: August 01, 2023, 03:40:39 PM »
I did not realize Trump's polling improved after the indictments. lol, we are doomed. https://www.racket.news/p/campaign-2024-officially-chaos
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22062 on: August 01, 2023, 05:20:26 PM »

Wouldn't it be funny if the thing that actually kills Trump, is legal fees?  That his doner base becomes too poor to fund him and Trump, not being a billionaire, has things... Taken by collection agencies.
The way things are going, he might have consider doing the unthinkable...  Spend some of his own money.  :o

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22063 on: August 01, 2023, 05:53:29 PM »
The first indictment, I don't know about that one.  It seems weak.  It seems like a civil matter.

The second one is interesting.  It seems ironclad.  Also completely unforced.  He just shot himself in the face for no reason.

This one though... wow!  I really hope this is televised.  I think he might just set the world record for perjury. There's 6 unnamed co conspirators and from their description they're the likes of Rudy Giuliani.  This is going to be so much fun.

« Reply #22064 on: August 01, 2023, 07:31:21 PM »
I want to see those who attended the pre meeting.

The one where MTG came out and announced they just had a great meeting.

Lorddave

« Reply #22065 on: August 01, 2023, 09:42:09 PM »
I did not realize Trump's polling improved after the indictments. lol, we are doomed. https://www.racket.news/p/campaign-2024-officially-chaos

This would be a great year for a third party candidate to swoop in and declare s/he has no scandles or indictments.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #22066 on: August 02, 2023, 01:33:19 AM »
I don’t want to sound negative about this, and I know when the lawyers were tasked to make sure that the person that had done more to wreck both the constitution and Americas standing on the world stage than anyone thought humanly possible, were faced with a veritable smorgasbord, but this one indictment a week strategy is playing directly to his victim of the swamp monster rhetoric.

The millions of Trumpalumpers far from seeing him as he is, are dialled in to seeing him as they were originally told to see him by a complicit media machine who thought they would have some control over the result, now even they seem to have lost faith but also their grip of the reins.

The very real prospect looms that unless video of him surfaces fellating a pig, the next republican that gets in office will pardon him, and a trimmer Trump with Aryan brotherhood membership and shiv in his sock will hit the campaign trail in joker face paint and sweep the board. 
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Lorddave

« Reply #22067 on: August 02, 2023, 01:54:15 AM »
Nah. 
See, Trump's fans were already gonna vote for him.  Having them see him as even more correct does 't matter.  Even if every single republican jumps to vote for him, he can't win. 
The US elections are determined by 11 states and only the undecided of those states.  The independants.  And they are not swayed.

Which is why the GOP is panicked.  They know Trump can't win but is the only one republicans will vote for.

And the next Republican to take the whitehouse will not parden Trump because they'll have to run on a platform of not-Trump to get elected.  Or Trump would have to be dead.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22068 on: August 02, 2023, 05:51:34 AM »
I don’t want to sound negative about this, and I know when the lawyers were tasked to make sure that the person that had done more to wreck both the constitution and Americas standing on the world stage than anyone thought humanly possible, were faced with a veritable smorgasbord, but this one indictment a week strategy is playing directly to his victim of the swamp monster rhetoric.

The millions of Trumpalumpers far from seeing him as he is, are dialled in to seeing him as they were originally told to see him by a complicit media machine who thought they would have some control over the result, now even they seem to have lost faith but also their grip of the reins.

The very real prospect looms that unless video of him surfaces fellating a pig, the next republican that gets in office will pardon him, and a trimmer Trump with Aryan brotherhood membership and shiv in his sock will hit the campaign trail in joker face paint and sweep the board.

The documents case against Trump is incredibly strong.  It's difficult to see how he would win that one.

The Jan6 case seems solid.  They're focusing on the fake electors conspiracy which seems much more actionable than just punishing Trump for lying on TV a lot.

We don't have anything in our system to prevent someone from running from president while in prison.  Our founding fathers just assumed the American people wouldn't stand for it.  It's very unlikely that Trump would drop out.  He's also easily on track to win the primary.  In the event that he loses then he'd probably run third party which would guarantee a Biden victory.

All the magaheads out there might be swearing even harder blood oaths to their golden god but there's just not enough of them to win a general election.  A criminal president might appeal to them but the normies hate it.

So Trump is almost certainly going to be the nominee this election and these cases will do real damage to his chances to win.  The only way through this would be to get through these cases as fast as possible and somehow win them.  But he's not doing that.  He's pushing as hard as he can to put them off until after the election.  While, if he pulls that off, that does give him the option of abusing his powers to end them it also guarantees that he's going through the general election with the stench of these indictments hanging over him.

« Reply #22069 on: August 02, 2023, 12:42:33 PM »
He has to be held accountable for trying to overturn the election.  If his hardcore fans don’t like it, tough shit.  You can’t have a justice system that lets people off serious crimes because they’re popular.

And if anyone is still on the fence, they need to realize Trump’s got himself into such a mess, he basically has no choice if re-elected other than attempt to neuter all systems of checks and balances.  First step would be trying to seize power over the courts (far more than the usual bollocks).  This is how you get dictatorships.

In his last term, he was merely an enormous arsehole.  But he’s shot his load now, and there’s no turning back for him. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22070 on: August 02, 2023, 03:21:47 PM »
I know I could be paranoid about it, but I think his fan base has grown. If that turns out to be the case, then we will be in for a rough time in Americaland.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #22071 on: August 02, 2023, 09:24:14 PM »
I know I could be paranoid about it, but I think his fan base has grown. If that turns out to be the case, then we will be in for a rough time in Americaland.

What makes you think his fan base grew?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #22072 on: August 03, 2023, 01:36:18 AM »

The problem seems to be that there are two very different takes on this, and unless you consciously seek the other out you just believe what “your people” write, and to an extent both messages are wrong (one massively more than the other maybe), but if there is demonstrably something you can point to (Hunter, “god save the queen”), then all the batshit stuff comes with it.

My previous post was hyperbole intentionally to kind of underline the point, the forces that funded and sang Trumps praises are still there, they may have underestimated his fruitloopery, but that is on the rise everywhere, and those backers will not hesitate to use it.

Imagine Trump enters the US jail system (as seems likely) and a Weinstein accident happening to him just before a future election, people were quite happy to turn a blind eye to someone turning off surveillance and killing the pedo, but as a precedent that’s worrying, and the same thing happening again would likely trigger massive upheaval where a more compliant demagogue stepping up to the plate would have carte blanche powers to regain control.

I know these scenarios sound a bit unhinged, but the patriot act? The fact that Trump was your president in the first place, that day they stormed the capitol, these are not things that happen in a stable society.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22073 on: August 03, 2023, 05:36:29 AM »
I'm not sure he will go to an actual prison. If he were convicted in just one trial I could see him working out a house arrest deal. But four convictions? Sentencing trump to live on a golf course for thr rest of his life sounds like a mockery of justice.

I really want to see him go to prison. Not so much our of animosity but curiosity. Does the secret service go with him? Do they recruit secret service agents from prison? It has the makings of the greatest reality TV show ever.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22074 on: August 03, 2023, 07:06:06 AM »

What makes you think his fan base grew?

Because despite all these indictments, Trump and Biden are tied in recent polling. Earlier, I thought DeSantis was siphoning off some of Trump's supporters, but they are now abandoning DeSantis (and all the other Republican candidates) and returning to Trump. Biden seems to have a small advantage with people who do not like Trump or Biden, but it is going to be a nail biter. Also, I think Trump is making inroads with Hispanic and Black voters, as weird as that may seem. 

« Reply #22075 on: August 03, 2023, 07:56:23 AM »
I would imagine because fox and dailywire says so, is because theyre rapists and crininals and unedcated

Birsa of a feather

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #22076 on: August 03, 2023, 08:28:30 AM »
Yeah these other candidates really need to do something to take back the attention.  DeSantis should rob a liquor store or run over a homeless man.  That should boost his MAGA credibility.  Then he could campaign on repealing woke hit and run laws.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22077 on: August 03, 2023, 10:40:18 AM »
I would imagine because fox and dailywire says so, is because theyre rapists and crininals and unedcated

Birsa of a feather

I have given up on trying to decipher this post, but the poll was in the NYT.

« Reply #22078 on: August 03, 2023, 02:39:40 PM »
Hahahaga

You wondered why blacks and hispancis w9uld vote repub.

I say because trump and the blackd hispanics are rapists, crominals and poorly educated.

I was being racist

Birds of a feather

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22079 on: August 03, 2023, 03:13:07 PM »
And you wonder why you get no response from the Marines!

But no, I did not wonder why black and Hispanic people would vote republican, so you answered a question I did not ask. Which is confusing, to say the least, but then you put the kabool on it.