Interesting things with FE & the internet

• 17 Replies
Interesting things with FE & the internet
« on: January 17, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »
Maybe this is new maybe it's not, anyway thought I would share...

Flat Earth interest seems to be exploding (google trends)

http://prntscr.com/9raccl

Doing a search for "flat earth" with quotes on WikiLeaks fails (this is not temporary, I've been attempting this for several months). Without quotes of course returns all kinds of docs including either flat or earth. 

http://prntscr.com/9raeei

Other terms work just fine using quotes

http://prntscr.com/9raia1

If you search for flat earth society on G, you will come across another website almost identical to this one that comes up first.  Looked for this in announcements, searched this site for tfes.org, checked whois, looked at usernames, nothing really matches up.  Maybe I missed something, if not what is this about?

http://prntscr.com/9raf8y

If you search nasa.gov using google and flat earth for only pdf docs you can see some interesting papers.  If you open a pdf, and can't find that term it seems they've just obfuscated either flat or earth.

"flat earth" site:nasa.gov type:pdf

If you search YT for flat earth with quotes and limit the results to the *last week*, and the video to be longer than 20 mins, you come up with 1050 results. 

http://prntscr.com/9rauss

Re: Interesting things with FE & the internet
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 07:58:09 AM »
Not suprised about nothing being on wikileaks, worried about the increasing trend on google, but it could just be more people wanting a laugh.

?

frenat

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 08:06:44 AM »
The internet is a great tool for spreading information but it is also very efficient at spreading ignorance.  Though I suspect the vast majority don't really believe it.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 08:09:04 AM »
Maybe this is new maybe it's not, anyway thought I would share...

Flat Earth interest seems to be exploding (google trends)

http://prntscr.com/9raccl
Your graph has no y-axis, or definition of how it is calculated.

If you search for flat earth society on G, you will come across another website almost identical to this one that comes up first.  Looked for this in announcements, searched this site for tfes.org, checked whois, looked at usernames, nothing really matches up.  Maybe I missed something, if not what is this about?
This is the result of the Great Schism in the Flat Earth Society.  Look it up in the history books.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 09:16:46 AM »
The zetetic history books.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 12:40:10 PM »
Why does it surprise you that there is more than one society dedicated to flat Earth research? 

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 01:30:14 PM »
Does it surprise you that there is nothing to do with the flat earth on wikileaks.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 01:33:39 PM »
Does it surprise you that there is nothing to do with the flat earth on wikileaks.

Why would that surprise me? 

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »
I'm in the other site under the same name.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »
Why does it surprise you that there is more than one society dedicated to flat Earth research?

Well that doesn't but its almost identical to this site, design, logo, navigation, forum topics ...calling its self 'the flat earth society' and its coming up above the real flat earth society for the words 'flat earth society' on Google.  Not to mention the domain name is TFES.org.

No confusion I guess.  :-\

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 04:36:28 PM »
Your graph has no y-axis, or definition of how it is calculated.

This is Google Trends.  Who knows how they calculate anything, or if they really even need to since they basically own the internet.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 08:19:04 AM »
People are waking up to the nonsense that is Evolution/Big Bang/Heliocentric model.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 08:30:49 AM »
No they're not, your delusional to think you have made any change.

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 08:51:08 AM »
People are waking up to the nonsense that is Evolution/Big Bang/Heliocentric model.

And this relates how?

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
Why are there so many Round Earthling here? Why don't they go to Round Earth Meeting rather than hanging out here bashing FETs?

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 01:44:01 PM »
Why are there so many Round Earthling here? Why don't they go to Round Earth Meeting rather than hanging out here bashing FETs?

1. The slim chance FE is right and you give proof

2. Practice my debating skills

3. It's just plain fun

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 02:21:00 PM »
After JFK was killed the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative.

I also believe there are hired individuals strolling around the internet ridiculing anything that doesn't comply to the "Official" Narrative.

My first post here and I recently found out about this FE theory and I am still not 100% convinced. ( still have a lot of reading to do  ;D ) But after 47 years of living my life the last 2 year I have been waking up and realising all I have know has been a complete lie. So when the free masonry / illuminati / zionist Nasa tell me the earth is round and keep showing faked content it must be the complete opposite.

And I think that the reason why FE is getting more Google hits is because people are waking up and turning off their TV's and discovering how completly different this world actually is.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:23:07 PM by Paintje »

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »
After JFK was killed the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative.

I also believe there are hired individuals strolling around the internet ridiculing anything that doesn't comply to the "Official" Narrative.

My first post here and I recently found out about this FE theory and I am still not 100% convinced. ( still have a lot of reading to do  ;D ) But after 47 years of living my life the last 2 year I have been waking up and realising all I have know has been a complete lie. So when the free masonry / illuminati / zionist Nasa tell me the earth is round and keep showing faked content it must be the complete opposite.

And I think that the reason why FE is getting more Google hits is because people are waking up and turning off their TV's and discovering how completly different this world actually is.

Welcome to the forum. Satellites, moon landing, and the earth is a globe is the few things the government tell the truth on. I haven't seen proof against any of those three.