ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #1620 on: April 20, 2021, 10:15:26 AM »
What would happen to an object sitting on the top of your stack, squashed up against the inside of the dome? Would it get stuck there, or would something push it down?
An object, such as?

such as a suction cup

theoretically
your theory
how would a suction cup perform at the top of the dome?

a normal suction cup is pushed against a glass/ smooth surface and can even hang things upsidedown.
take this, and put it allllllllllllllllll the way up to the dome's surface.
how would it behave?
It wouldn't work.

« Reply #1621 on: April 20, 2021, 10:16:38 AM »
why not?
why does it work here on ground level but not waaaay up at dome level?

« Reply #1622 on: April 20, 2021, 02:18:16 PM »
There is always a force acting on mass....at all times.
Correct - it's called gravity.  That's how you get weight.  Otherwise where does the force come from? 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:19:50 PM by Solarwind »

JackBlack

« Reply #1623 on: April 20, 2021, 03:02:17 PM »
But you have no justification for why density should play a role at all.
This requires a force acting on mass.
Yes, called gravity.
The important part is that it needs to act on mass, not the amount of displaced atmosphere.
This means you have a downwards force based upon mass, and an upwards force based upon the amount of atmosphere displaced.
If the downwards force is greater, as it is for most materials, the object falls.
If the upwards force is greater, as it is for things like helium, the object rises.

Without this force acting on mass, there is no reason at all for the atmosphere to magically push some objects down and magically push other objects up.
Likewise, without this force, there is no reason for there to be the vertical pressure gradient of the atmosphere, or pressure gradients in fluids like water and so on.

So are you now saying that there is a force acting on mass, or are you still going to say there isn't and instead it is magically the atmosphere pushing things up and down?

If the latter, have you figured out how to explain why the pressure is greater as you go down?

It wouldn't work.
So even though there is no air above it to push it down, it would still fall?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1624 on: April 20, 2021, 05:16:21 PM »

So the air pushing the object down pushes the object up?
Nope.
The air below the object is pushed away and comes back around to aid the push down...and so on all the way to the bottom.

What you push down rises up by that compression your object creates.
It's simple atmospheric displacement and no different to any liquid displaced by an object.

If you place an object in a bucket you see the water level in that bucket, rise.
That rise means the water crushes back against the object by the amount the object displaced of it.
Exactly the same with atmosphere.

Caught you slippin. Just like inertia. Just too easy.
No slipping here.
You can't even explain what inertia is without resorting to fantasy.

I’m not out to derail this fine thread or get into a pointless argument with you. But I can answer your concern with your own post.

“ In a magical world of no resistance to initial push”
Agreed. The initial resistance to movement is attributed to inertia. Just like the residence to stopping one you are moving. Inertia.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1625 on: April 20, 2021, 09:23:17 PM »
why not?
It works because of extreme pressure, as much as you like to think the pressure at sea level is nothing to us.
The very reason anything gets clamped, like your suction cup is because of the amount of atmospheric pressure you push away from that cup which adds to the external pressure upon it.
I've told you this so many times and you come back to ask again.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1626 on: April 20, 2021, 09:25:01 PM »
Correct - it's called gravity.  That's how you get weight.  Otherwise where does the force come from?
Push on push of molecules of different densities from ground up, in terms of atmosphere, with the ground/sea  acting as the foundation resistance to it all..

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1627 on: April 20, 2021, 09:26:17 PM »
Yes, called gravity.

No such thing as gravity.
It's atmospheric pressure upon any dense mass that displaces it.
Denpressure.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1628 on: April 20, 2021, 09:39:22 PM »

So the air pushing the object down pushes the object up?
Nope.
The air below the object is pushed away and comes back around to aid the push down...and so on all the way to the bottom.

What you push down rises up by that compression your object creates.
It's simple atmospheric displacement and no different to any liquid displaced by an object.

If you place an object in a bucket you see the water level in that bucket, rise.
That rise means the water crushes back against the object by the amount the object displaced of it.
Exactly the same with atmosphere.

Caught you slippin. Just like inertia. Just too easy.
No slipping here.
You can't even explain what inertia is without resorting to fantasy.

I’m not out to derail this fine thread or get into a pointless argument with you. But I can answer your concern with your own post.

“ In a magical world of no resistance to initial push”
Agreed. The initial resistance to movement is attributed to inertia. Just like the residence to stopping one you are moving. Inertia.

If it's resistance to push then why not just call it, resistance?

Any resistance to applied energy on a mass is merely just that....resistance.

Or does inertia work in some other way?

« Reply #1629 on: April 21, 2021, 12:50:41 AM »
Push on push of molecules of different densities from ground up, in terms of atmosphere, with the ground/sea  acting as the foundation resistance to it all..

So what is the root cause of all this pushing between molecules then?  And why does all this pushing always seem to result in everything getting pushed in the same direction.. i.e. towards the ground?

JackBlack

« Reply #1630 on: April 21, 2021, 01:55:52 AM »
It works because of extreme pressure, as much as you like to think the pressure at sea level is nothing to us.
But that requires the air to push up, directly opposite what you claim happens.

Yes, called gravity.
No such thing as gravity.
You hating gravity due to your irrational hatred of the RE won't magically make it not real.

But there you go ignoring the point yet again.

Here is a nice simple question for you, does the air apply a force based upon area, volume or mass?

Because the point you were ignoring requires the force to act upon mass, i.e. apply a force to the object based upon the objects mass.
This is nothing like what happens with air or any pressure.

But that is what you need to explain reality, a force acting on mass, not the air pressure acting based upon the volume displaced or the area.
And importantly, this needs to act in addition to a force based upon displacing a certain volume of air.
i.e. there is a force, like gravity, trying to move objects down, and a buoyant force from the air pushing things up.
Again, this kills your model, just like your inability to explain the pressure gradient kills your model.

You, without a force acting on mass, have no explanation for why the pressure increases.
Unlike your nonsense, gravity can explain the pressure gradient, and why some objects fall and some objects rise.

If it's resistance to push then why not just call it, resistance?
As has been explained to you many times, it is not simply RESISTANCE!
There are many different types of resistance which exists.

Stop playing dumb, when you have had this explained to you so many times it isn't funny.
You KNOW why it isn't simply resistance, and why simply calling it resistance is dishonest garbage.

« Reply #1631 on: April 21, 2021, 03:24:54 AM »
All this amounts to is a load of waffle based on nothing more than your own opinions.  How and when has any of this been independently tested and verified?

Gravity on the other hand has been tested by different groups all over the world time and time again to very high levels of precision. But obviously you not liking gravity and therefore living in complete denial that it exists changes all that doesn't it.  You are so obviously right and everyone else is so blatantly wrong.

Anything that contains mass also has an associated gravitational field. Why? I couldn't give you an answer to that but that's exactly what makes physics so fascinating. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 03:34:14 AM by Solarwind »

« Reply #1632 on: April 21, 2021, 03:25:00 AM »
why not?
The very reason anything gets clamped, like your suction cup is because of the amount of atmospheric pressure you push away from that cup which adds to the external pressure upon it.

Like you said
The push down comes from above.
If the pressure is so low up there that suction cups no longer work - then why will things still fall?

Pay attention and put the jigsaw together

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1633 on: April 21, 2021, 10:34:11 AM »

So what is the root cause of all this pushing between molecules then?  And why does all this pushing always seem to result in everything getting pushed in the same direction.. i.e. towards the ground?
It doesn't.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1634 on: April 21, 2021, 10:36:58 AM »
But that requires the air to push up, directly opposite what you claim happens.

Do you ever remember me saying it's a push on push and push on resistance, all ways?
I'm sure you have, so why go through this all the time?

Carry on by all means but you'll get the same answers as I've always gave.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1635 on: April 21, 2021, 10:46:44 AM »
All this amounts to is a load of waffle based on nothing more than your own opinions.  How and when has any of this been independently tested and verified?
How and when has most of the stuff given out for a spinning globe been independently tested and verified, legitimately?

Quote from: Solarwind

Gravity on the other hand has been tested by different groups all over the world time and time again to very high levels of precision.
No it hasn't.
You simply say it because you read books and stuff.
You have no clue what gravity is.

But obviously you not liking gravity and therefore living in complete denial that it exists changes all that doesn't it.
I don't believe it exists so liking it or not is irrelevant.

You are so obviously right and everyone else is so blatantly wrong.
Nope.
You say this because you're frustrated that I won't back down.

Anything that contains mass also has an associated gravitational field.
Nope.
You believe it because you read up on it or were told so. You have absolutely no realistic clue...and you know it.

Why? I couldn't give you an answer to that but that's exactly what makes physics so fascinating.
Of course you don't know why and of course you can't give an answer...but here you are telling me I can't give answers.
Strange as all hell.

Jack  sold his cow for some beans and grew a big bean stalk, then climbed it, only to meet a big giant....and so on and so on....That's what makes fairy stories so fascinating.

That's your global physics fairy stories. They're fascinating but when looked at closely, they are fantasy.
Fairy stories.
Fairy tales.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1636 on: April 21, 2021, 10:49:29 AM »
why not?

Like you said
If the pressure is so low up there that suction cups no longer work - then why will things still fall?

The push comes from everywhere.

The push down only comes from above when energy apllied to a mass overcomes the atmospheric pressure upon it.
Once that mass loses the energy to push up, it is pushed back down as it pushes through the resistance to it in the stacked layers below it.

It's been well explained and yet you won't grasp it because it kills gravity...and killing gravity also kills the global model....etc.

« Reply #1637 on: April 21, 2021, 01:44:41 PM »
No it hasn't.
Not quite. I have stood in front of a very sensitive gravitometer and watched it measure the Earth gravity. 

Do you need to know what something is to know what it does?  Does not knowing everything about something make it non-existent? As I have said before you don't need to know everything about how a car works to drive one.

I haven't read anything in books about your pushing of molecules theory as your alternative to gravity.  Why would that be?  You haven't said anything about what causes the pushing.

Fair enough. You are entitled to believe whatever you want. But your belief seems to be shared only by you up to now. Probably because the details of how gravity works are a bit beyond you.

Me frustrated?  Don't flatter yourself.  I don't give a #£$*! whether you back down or not.  I would just like you to explain a bit more about your molecule pushing ideas because up to now you can't seem to explain how any of it works. Until you can do that you are doing nothing apart from making something up because you think you are clever by denying conventional physics.

I'm not here to take part in tit for tat discussions that prove nothing and go nowhere.  I just want to know the facts.  So tell me more about how this pushing of molecules creates the same effect that I attribute to gravity.  Explain for instance why the pushing always seems to mean that objects fall to the ground.

The push down only comes from above when energy apllied to a mass overcomes the atmospheric pressure upon it.
Once that mass loses the energy to push up, it is pushed back down as it pushes through the resistance to it in the stacked layers below it.
And you figured all of that (whatever it means) all by yourself did you?!?  What causes the pushing? How does mass lose energy?

I find it ironic that someone who is so dead-set against the idea of the Earth being a globe can even bring themselves to so much as mention the world atmosphere as in sphere meaning a globe. I would have thought you would have invented another word to describe the layer of air that surrounds the globe.

Jack  sold his cow for some beans and grew a big bean stalk, then climbed it, only to meet a big giant....and so on and so on....That's what makes fairy stories so fascinating.
I can tell you find fairy stories so fascinating. Your mind is full of them.  I prefer to deal with physics in the real world though.  I grew beyond fairy stories many, many years ago.  You obviously have yet to make that progression.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:57:01 PM by Solarwind »

« Reply #1638 on: April 21, 2021, 02:09:26 PM »
why not?

Like you said

It's been well explained and yet you won't grasp it because it kills gravity...and killing gravity also kills the global model....etc.

in two separate comments in the same post, you've contradicted yourself.

if the push is everywhere, as mentioned over and over by JackB - then laterally we should be pushed around too!
and if the push is everywhere, then we should be pushed up just as much as we are pushed down.
so you've just negated your own reason for down.

« Reply #1639 on: April 21, 2021, 02:10:06 PM »
How and when has most of the stuff given out for a spinning globe been independently tested and verified, legitimately?

key word legitimate...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1640 on: April 21, 2021, 02:43:47 PM »

Bob seemed to do a pretty good job independently, legitimately, testing and verifying it:

JackBlack

« Reply #1641 on: April 21, 2021, 03:17:12 PM »
There you go ignoring simple questions yet again.

Again, what magic causes the pressure to increase?
Again, without an extra force, the pressure should be constant.
You need a force to cause the pressure to increase.
What is this force in your model?
Again, it can't be the air. If it was, that is just the force above pushing it down, causing the next layer to push down with the exact same force.

Again, we can set up the same system sideways with plenty of different things and clearly see that there is no pressure gradient sideways.
Again, by having an extra force applies to each layer in this sideways system we can see a pressure gradient formed.
This shows that you need an extra force.

Again, the fact that there is a pressure gradient at all kills your nonsense.

Likewise, again, why does the air push an object down in direct defiance of the pressure gradient?
Why doesn't the greater pressure below push the object up?

Again, the fact that the air pressure is greater below an object kills your nonsense claim that the air magically pushes the object down.

Do you ever remember me saying it's a push on push and push on resistance, all ways?
I also remember you saying that the air below doesn't push up.

Again, the issue is you repeatedly contradicting yourself and repeatedly ignoring simple questions and massive issues with your model to pretend your delusional garbage works.

You have no justification at all for why the air should magically almost always push things down, even when they are against a wall or a ceiling, but then magically stop and start pushing things up.

The last word shows your true colours.
You know it has been tested and verified repeatedly, but you dismiss all that as fake because it shows Earth is round and you hate that.
To you, "legitimately" means done in a way which agrees with your delusional BS.
So you dismiss all the actual testing and verifying as it shows you are wrong.

You have repeatedly shown you are completely unwilling to to accept any evidence that shows you are wrong, so why be dishonest and ask for any?

Why?
The air is always there.
If you try blowing an object with a jet of air, you don't need to apply any extra energy to the object. The air does that.
Why is it so magically different for your air?
Why does air behave like it is pure magic?

It's been well explained
No, it has never been explained. You just spout vague nonsense and pretend it has been explained.

Just like you have NEVER explained why there is a pressure gradient. You have never explained how the air is at a greater pressure as you go further down.
You have NEVER explained why the air doesn't remove this pressure gradient, by the higher pressure air below pushing the air above upwards.
You have NEVER explained how the higher air pressure below doesn't push the object upwards and instead the air magically violates this pressure gradient and simple logic and instead magically pushes the object down.

Again, the closest you have come to explaining these phenomenon is appealing to the object itself trying to move down, as if acted by a force like gravity, independent of the air.

because it kills gravity...and killing gravity also kills the global model....etc.
Your delusional ramblings have no impact on gravity.
Like I said, the closest you have come to explaining anything implicitly relied upon gravity, so you have no hope of killing it off.
We have gravity, which can actually explain what is observed in reality, including why there is a pressure gradient in the atmosphere and other fluids, why some objects fall and some objects rise, and so on; vs your nonsense which can't explain anything except why the air pushes an object sitting on the floor with no air below it downwards.

As for killing the globe, as you have no justification at all for your directionality, as has been explained to your repeatedly, your delusional nonsense works just as well on the globe.
Just like you can't explain anything, you can't explain why your nonsense requires a FE, rather than a RE.

So no, we don't "grasp" (by which you really mean just blindly accept) it because it is not explained at all and defies simple logic and reason and what is observed in reality.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1642 on: April 21, 2021, 10:44:39 PM »
No it hasn't.
Not quite. I have stood in front of a very sensitive gravitometer and watched it measure the Earth gravity.
I'm sure you can explain what happened then. Tell me what was happening that convinced you you were seeing gravity working.
Also can you explain how this gravimeter works?

Do you need to know what something is to know what it does?  Does not knowing everything about something make it non-existent? As I have said before you don't need to know everything about how a car works to drive one.
If you want to argue it as fact you do need to know.
For instance, if you tell me the car you drive has a cheetah running on a treadmill under your bonnet/hood because you were told this, then I would like to take a look under your bonnet/hood.
If you tell me it runs by turning a key which starts up your car with the aid of fuel and air into pistons to combust because someone told you and I said " is this fact and can I sue you if it isn't" You would naturally go and get the facts before answering the question or you would refuse to give it out as factual based on your reliance on information fed to you.
If you were a mechanic then you are armed with a lot of factual info which you can happily show to be fact and be willing to prove it.

This is where you try and fail to back yourself up, because for all you know you could very well be spouting off gravity and such as factual without actually know what the hell it is you are spouting off, other than, I was told and accepted it.

I haven't read anything in books about your pushing of molecules theory as your alternative to gravity.  Why would that be?  You haven't said anything about what causes the pushing.
I've said plenty but you people absolutely refuse to try to understand it.
As for reading it in books. It's my theory so I don't think you'll get it out of books.

Fair enough. You are entitled to believe whatever you want. But your belief seems to be shared only by you up to now. Probably because the details of how gravity works are a bit beyond you.
My thoughts on my theory are obviously my own. I'm not asking you lot to believe anything I say.
You people ask questions and I give answers.
You may not like the answers because it goes against the stories you believe, unconditionally...and fair enough.
I honestly don't care if you believe everything you're told by officials and  what you believe is your authority.

I only know that I question a lot of it and do not believe many many things about this whole shebang.
As for details of gravity being beyond me. No need to use this line of reasoning to try and big yourself up. You have absolutely no clue what it is.
You argue for it on the back of other people.
The cheetah is your motor because you believe it and haven't looked under the bonnet/hood because your authority has welded it shut and you are told to just accept it.

Me frustrated?  Don't flatter yourself.  I don't give a #£$*! whether you back down or not.  I would just like you to explain a bit more about your molecule pushing ideas because up to now you can't seem to explain how any of it works. Until you can do that you are doing nothing apart from making something up because you think you are clever by denying conventional physics.
I've more than explained, as I've said.
As for denying conventional physics. I don't believe I'm denying anything to do with conventional physics or scientific facts.
What I am doing  questioning and not believing what is put out in terms of what I'm arguing, because it's pseudo-science, in my honest opinion.....and misinformation and disinformation.

I'm not here to take part in tit for tat discussions that prove nothing and go nowhere.  I just want to know the facts.
You don't know the facts of the model you adhere to. You're reliant on being told that they are facts, without genuine proof.
As for me giving facts.
How many times do you need to be told?
I can't directly prove a lot of stuff I say. But what I do as experiments in the simplest forms, shows this Earth to be nothing like the spinning globe we supposedly walk upon.
What exactly it is in its entirety is open to question.

I believe I have many theories leading up to what it potentially is and it makes perfect sense to me. It may be as nutty as a fruitcake to you people and I would expect nothing less, such is the strong indoctrination of the global model.

Like I said before. When I give out stuff as factual, I'll back it up.
There's a few simple one's to back up that the world is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk upon. I've said it time and again and you know it, so deal with that in any way you wish.

So tell me more about how this pushing of molecules creates the same effect that I attribute to gravity.

Explain for instance why the pushing always seems to mean that objects fall to the ground.
It doesn't always mean objects fall to the ground.
That's dependent on molecular breakdown into less dense elements. A helium balloon is one such case.

The push down only comes from above when energy applied to a mass overcomes the atmospheric pressure upon it.
And you figured all of that (whatever it means) all by yourself did you?!?  What causes the pushing? How does mass lose energy?
Mass will lose energy if mass if pushing against a resistance to break through it, unless more energy is consistently applied to break through.

Once that energy is spent then that mass will pushed/crushed back against by what the mass displaces at whatever part of the stacked layers it is in, which then overcomes the resistance below which creates a crush down all the way to the bottom.

I find it ironic that someone who is so dead-set against the idea of the Earth being a globe can even bring themselves to so much as mention the world atmosphere as in sphere meaning a globe. I would have thought you would have invented another word to describe the layer of air that surrounds the globe.
I could easily...but I keep it as atmosphere because I believe we are under a dome which is half a sphere.

I could call it halfasphere but you lot complain about me using different words so let's keep a bit of clarity.

I can tell you find fairy stories so fascinating. Your mind is full of them.  I prefer to deal with physics in the real world though.  I grew beyond fairy stories many, many years ago.  You obviously have yet to make that progression.
But you are dealing with fairy stories, in my honest opinion.

« Reply #1643 on: April 21, 2021, 10:54:03 PM »
You chose to use "atmosphere" because its what we re accustomed to?

Aaaaahahaha oh my goodnesss!!!

Thanks for the consideration.

Please use all other words in their commonly undedstood definitions as well.
If you want to redefine a word, suffix it with ***denP and provide us wih a definiton

Would save tons of time and confusion.

Wow youre a pos.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1644 on: April 21, 2021, 11:07:04 PM »
why not?

Like you said

in two separate comments in the same post, you've contradicted yourself.

if the push is everywhere, as mentioned over and over by JackB - then laterally we should be pushed around too!
and if the push is everywhere, then we should be pushed up just as much as we are pushed down.
so you've just negated your own reason for down.
We are pushed around laterally. What do you think wind is?
There's absolutely no contradictions from my side but definitely massive misunderstanding from your side.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1645 on: April 21, 2021, 11:10:45 PM »
There you go ignoring simple questions yet again.

I'm not ignoring simple questions.
I've answered every one many times but you continue to deny it. I'm afraid that's your issue.
I overlook a lot of what you say because you just repeat the same stuff.
You waste your own time by spending far too much of it in a frenzy or simply going into lalalalalalala mode when anything is said against your global mindset/belief's.

« Reply #1646 on: April 21, 2021, 11:11:42 PM »
Wind is dynamic pressure.
There is even a predictable formula for the way it behaves.
Computational fluid dynamics can reasonably predict its affects.
Wind tunnels are a thing.

Feel free to ket me know the lateral pushes when im standing still in my room with no wind.
Why down, but not left right back front?

Maybe next time dont use an example thats so extreeeemely easy to discount.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1647 on: April 21, 2021, 11:12:50 PM »

If you want to redefine a word, suffix it with ***denP and provide us wih a definiton

Wow youre a pos.
I can't use all the other words in their supposed correct definitions because I don't believe they are, which is why I use my own version.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1648 on: April 21, 2021, 11:28:26 PM »
Wind is dynamic pressure.
There is even a predictable formula for the way it behaves.
Computational fluid dynamics can reasonably predict its affects.
Wind tunnels are a thing.

Feel free to ket me know the lateral pushes when im standing still in my room with no wind.
Why down, but not left right back front?

Maybe next time dont use an example thats so extreeeemely easy to discount.
When you're standing in your room with no wind you are still under pressure movements, laterally . You just don't feel them.

This is why static means nothing because static does not exist. Everything is always dynamic.

Soooo, let's get back to your bedroom (chill out...not in that way, you saucy git)  ;)

Ok, in your room your body simply displaces the air in it, laterally and vertically, while your feet simply use the floor as the foundation (assuming standing). Basically very little air underfoot as it's mostly been displaced.

Soooo, you're standing there  (let's assume as still as possible) with your body displacing the air. Compressing it away from your body.
That air is pushing right back against your body's resistance to it.

That air is forever agitating due to expansion and contraction  around you and above you and marginally below your feet in terms of under your arches.

This means the air is moving. It's vibrating due to friction creating pressure changes.

Because this is happening all around your body, your body stays in position. It is clamped almost evenly around it, depending on symmetrical stance.
The pressure above you adds to a push down against the resistance of feet to floor.

To significant change lateral pressure, you have to move, or something has to alter pressure within the room. This could be a door opened and a rush in of pressure.

You've had this many a time by having a back door or window open when you open your front door.
Immediate pressure change and a lateral push against you.

I'm pretty sure you'll go right back to square one and say you can't grasp it.

« Reply #1649 on: April 21, 2021, 11:57:16 PM »

Wow youre a pos.
I can't use all the other words in their supposed correct definitions because I don't believe they are, which is why I use my own version.

Feel free to use your own version.
For communication purposes - feel free to TELL us what those version's definitions are so that we re all speaking the same language.