Sceptimatics theory

• 1903 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Sceptimatics theory
« Reply #930 on: September 13, 2013, 05:05:46 PM »
1.5 billion supposed miles away and you could see it like that through a telescope?
Saturn is visible with the naked eye.  Telescopes just help you see it better.
So, did you see the same as Sokarul?

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #931 on: September 13, 2013, 05:06:22 PM »
1.5 billion supposed miles away and you could see it like that through a telescope?
There is nothing in the way to block the light.
There is nothing for light to travel through. That's why, what you are seeing, is reflections from earth.
Space like you think you know it, does not exist.
This disproves your claim. You can't use your theory to defend your theory. Also, light doesn't need something to move through. I won't get into that now though.
Anyone with a phoenix avatar is clearly amazing.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #932 on: September 13, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »
There is nothing in the way to block the light.
There is nothing for light to travel through. That's why, what you are seeing, is reflections from earth.
Space like you think you know it, does not exist.
This disproves your claim. You can't use your theory to defend your theory. Also, light doesn't need something to move through. I won't get into that now though.
What disproves my claim, exactly?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #933 on: September 13, 2013, 05:08:47 PM »
Yes, just like the youtube video.
The night I saw Saturn I also saw another galaxy. I'm not sure which one.
Whatever you see up there is not 1.5 billion miles away. It's a reflection from earth on to the dome.
You are a fool and your "theory" is foolish. Nothing supports you but your own thoughts. Stop dreaming. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #934 on: September 13, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »
The fact that Saturn clearly has rings and is not a reflection off of the ice dome disproves your theory.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #935 on: September 13, 2013, 05:13:41 PM »
Yes, just like the youtube video.
The night I saw Saturn I also saw another galaxy. I'm not sure which one.
Whatever you see up there is not 1.5 billion miles away. It's a reflection from earth on to the dome.
You are a fool and your "theory" is foolish. Nothing supports you but your own thoughts. Stop dreaming.
I'd say my theory has a 99.9% better chance of being true than any percentage of a rotating ball has.
The theory you go along with is not only foolish, it borders on the ridiculous, seriously. That's not a dig at you. It's a dig at those who implanted it into your mind.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #936 on: September 13, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
The fact that Saturn clearly has rings and is not a reflection off of the ice dome disproves your theory.
You have never seen Saturn and its so called rings.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #937 on: September 13, 2013, 05:18:53 PM »
................??????????? video........?????? You saw.........???????? Sokarul saw...???? What are you talking about? This statement is idiotic.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #938 on: September 13, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
................??????????? video........?????? You saw.........???????? Sokarul saw...???? What are you talking about? This statement is idiotic.
I see lots of things on video. I also hear people say they were abducted by aliens and took into space. Does that mean I have to accept it?
No?
I thought not.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #939 on: September 13, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »
I see lots of things on video. I also hear people say they were abducted by aliens and took into space. Does that mean I have to accept it?
No?
I thought not.
Look for it yourself then. But until you do that we are going to assume that he is telling the truth.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #940 on: September 13, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
No?
I thought not.
And this is why I have to keep seeing "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post."

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #941 on: September 13, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
No?
I thought not.
Look for it yourself then. But until you do that we are going to assume that he is telling the truth.
I don't assume anyone is telling the truth.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #942 on: September 13, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »
No?
I thought not.
LOOK. FOR. SATURN. YOURSELF. Why even ask if anyone had personnaly seen it if you won't believe them anyway?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #943 on: September 13, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »
No?
I thought not.
LOOK. FOR. SATURN. YOURSELF. Why even ask if anyone had personnaly seen it if you won't believe them anyway?
I never said I don;t believe them. They might see something, but it's not 1.5 billion miles into space. It's a reflection.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #944 on: September 13, 2013, 05:31:43 PM »
No?
I thought not.
I never said I don;t believe them. They might see something, but it's not 1.5 billion miles into space. It's a reflection.
How can a light source create something that looks like that? It clearly has rings.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #945 on: September 13, 2013, 05:38:45 PM »
No?
I thought not.
How can a light source create something that looks like that? It clearly has rings.
You haven't seen it, so how can you say it clearly has rings?

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #946 on: September 13, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »
Video+sokarul.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #947 on: September 13, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »
Video+sokarul.
So basically you have nothing.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2013, 05:50:02 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I have:
1. Photos.
2. Videos.
3. Many people who claim to have seen it.
4. Science.

Remind me again what you have for your ice dome? Oh right. NOTHING.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #949 on: September 13, 2013, 05:52:09 PM »
I've seen it with a telescope. It has rings.

Considering the empirical evidence available, there is nothing to say that it isn't how far astronomy says it is. Which is between 750 million and 1.4 billion miles depending on the time of year for both planets respectively.

Anyways RE'rs just let scepti believe what he wants. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things and we have to know by now that he doesn't care about empiricism. Cheers scepti.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #950 on: September 13, 2013, 05:54:50 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I showed you where I saw it, that people still see it at the same place, and video of someone else looking at it
Give it up.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #951 on: September 13, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I have:
1. Photos.
2. Videos.
4. Science.

Correct, I have nothing to back up my claim, but then again neither does RE. Let's not get into a tit for tat over this bit though.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #952 on: September 13, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I have:
1. Photos.
2. Videos.
4. Science.

Correct, I have nothing to back up my claim, but then again neither does RE. Let's not get into a tit for tat over this bit though.
I just gave you four things. Also, if you don't accept it LOOK AT IT FOR YOURSELF!!!!

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #953 on: September 13, 2013, 06:02:49 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I showed you where I saw it, that people still see it at the same place, and video of someone else looking at it
Give it up.

This isn't about the truth anymore. Its just about not being wrong. After 48 pages and an additional thread going through the same thing over and over again.... Showing experiments he can do, pointing out inconsistencies in the idea of a dome, photographic evidence or just using a damn telescope. Its clear, he believes what he wants. Its okay for him to be crazy. My grandpas crazy... And that is okay.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #954 on: September 13, 2013, 06:03:51 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I have:
1. Photos.
2. Videos.
4. Science.

I just gave you four things. Also, if you don't accept it LOOK AT IT FOR YOURSELF!!!!
Why don't you have a look for it yourself and tell me what you see with 1: Your naked eye.  2: binoculars, 3: a small telescope and if possible, a large telescope.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #955 on: September 13, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
Video+sokarul.
Give it up.

This isn't about the truth anymore. Its just about not being wrong. After 48 pages and an additional thread going through the same thing over and over again.... Showing experiments he can do, pointing out inconsistencies in the idea of a dome, photographic evidence or just using a damn telescope. Its clear, he believes what he wants. Its okay for him to be crazy. My grandpas crazy... And that is okay.
There are no inconsistencies in my dome.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #956 on: September 13, 2013, 06:05:54 PM »
Hr just thinks it is impossible because he has this idea about what space must be like. That light simply can't travel through it. Despite clear explanations about what makes light special. Its an argument from incredulity. He just can't wrap his mind around it. It is inconceivable for scepti.

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #957 on: September 13, 2013, 06:06:42 PM »
Video+sokarul.
I have:
1. Photos.
2. Videos.
4. Science.

Why don't you have a look for it yourself and tell me what you see with 1: Your naked eye.  2: binoculars, 3: a small telescope and if possible, a large telescope.
I'm not going to waste my time looking for it since you will just dismiss it anyway.  Now please explain planets in your model.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #958 on: September 13, 2013, 06:06:58 PM »
Video+sokarul.
Give it up.

There are no inconsistencies in my dome.

Yeah I know. It has to be a dome. It just makes sense. We got it dude.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #959 on: September 13, 2013, 06:11:10 PM »
Hr just thinks it is impossible because he has this idea about what space must be like. That light simply can't travel through it. Despite clear explanations about what makes light special. Its an argument from incredulity. He just can't wrap his mind around it. It is inconceivable for scepti.
Everything in this earth is special and as a living cell, it's an amazing hive of activity of reproduction.
I told you before what light is. Sound, vibration and frequency.