Poll

Should the subject and technique of immortality, soul and body transformation be shared with the public?

Yes please
2 (100%)
No wise, no, don't.
0 (0%)
I'm already a snake, tss.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $

• 163 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2023, 10:57:21 PM »
Neither.
He just wants the attention.  But he's a moron since those of us he blocks are still able to see his posts.  We can monitor everything and report back to our government masters so he can be ... Dealt with.

Will you stop insulting? You are not currently ignored and I do not intend to add you. This information not only prevents the person asking the question from wasting time to continue with the questions, but also prevents others from thinking that there is no answer to this question.

My ignoring is not for the purpose of prevent you reporting  me anywhere, it is for ignoring your questions. It basically works this way. I suggest that you turn on your normal mode without further manipulating the subject. Giving information about the ignore is for informing the person and others about why they are not getting answers to their questions. If I don't specify it, you won't know if I ignored you or not. I am giving this information because I respect every person, including the people I have ignored, just because they are human beings or creatures.

Mutual respect demands it. And the blocked person should also treat the decision with respect. But usually as soon as the angry globalists here are ignored, you become even more angry and start more insulting. However, what causes this is your disrespectful attitude. And instead of doing self-accounting and changing this attitude after being ignored, this situation causes your disrespect to increase. I'm not going to stop ignoring just because this is the case, because your attitude could simply be part of a strategy and I don't have to believe this game.

I have served at different levels of the state and have no enemies. I don't think anyone would dare to do that. Because all I do is speak and defend the truth. Who wants to fight against the truth? This is no different from suicide. Let go of your childish behavior and grow up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2023, 11:09:11 PM »
Thats odd, Wise's comment was before my last one, and now its after. (I actually quoted him too)

Would Wise delete his comment and re-post it after mine just so his comment comes first on a new page?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Lorddave

« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2023, 11:35:22 PM »
Thats odd, Wise's comment was before my last one, and now its after. (I actually quoted him too)

Would Wise delete his comment and re-post it after mine just so his comment comes first on a new page?
He probably saw things he wanted to add and did so in a new post.

Also he changed his banner.  Now I'm not on the ignore list.  How annoying.

Neither.
He just wants the attention.  But he's a moron since those of us he blocks are still able to see his posts.  We can monitor everything and report back to our government masters so he can be ... Dealt with.

Will you stop insulting? You are not currently ignored and I do not intend to add you. This information not only prevents the person asking the question from wasting time to continue with the questions, but also prevents others from thinking that there is no answer to this question.

My ignoring is not for the purpose of prevent you reporting  me anywhere, it is for ignoring your questions. It basically works this way. I suggest that you turn on your normal mode without further manipulating the subject. Giving information about the ignore is for informing the person and others about why they are not getting answers to their questions. If I don't specify it, you won't know if I ignored you or not. I am giving this information because I respect every person, including the people I have ignored, just because they are human beings or creatures.

Mutual respect demands it. And the blocked person should also treat the decision with respect. But usually as soon as the angry globalists here are ignored, you become even more angry and start more insulting. However, what causes this is your disrespectful attitude. And instead of doing self-accounting and changing this attitude after being ignored, this situation causes your disrespect to increase. I'm not going to stop ignoring just because this is the case, because your attitude could simply be part of a strategy and I don't have to believe this game.

I have served at different levels of the state and have no enemies. I don't think anyone would dare to do that. Because all I do is speak and defend the truth. Who wants to fight against the truth? This is no different from suicide. Let go of your childish behavior and grow up.

You have called me an AI so why should I give you human respect?
You have also said that the current president of your country has used AI to fix the election.  Sounds like he's your enemy. So are us globalists.  So you have enemies.

You also are saying how globalists are trying to suppress the truth: that is who will be against you, those trying to suppress the truth.  Or those who know you're wrong, like us.

And finally...

You have the secret to immortality and were willing to sell it for money.  You are a disgrace of a human being.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2023, 12:27:26 AM »

He probably saw things he wanted to add and did so in a new post.

Also he changed his banner.  Now I'm not on the ignore list.  How annoying.

Neither.

You have called me an AI so why should I give you human respect?
You have also said that the current president of your country has used AI to fix the election.  Sounds like he's your enemy. So are us globalists.  So you have enemies.

You also are saying how globalists are trying to suppress the truth: that is who will be against you, those trying to suppress the truth.  Or those who know you're wrong, like us.

And finally...

You have the secret to immortality and were willing to sell it for money.  You are a disgrace of a human being.
Calling somebody artificial intelligence is not an insult, artificial intelligence is in most cases smarter than human.

Let me repeat, no one is my enemy. I write the facts. The facts are that the leader of Türkiye has won the election with the help of artificial intelligence. I have no enemies. Being is single and holistic. Just because you haven't noticed this wholeness doesn't mean you're not a part of it. There is no difference between being an enemy to me and being an enemy to yourself. Shifter and Stash were constantly hostile to me, remember? They made the most extreme hostility possible. And where are they now? They don't exist. I warned them, you are destroying yourself by being hostile to me.

You know I'm true, but claiming otherwise doesn't magically make me wrong.

As I mentioned somewhere above, immortality is no longer for sale. When it is on sale, it is a commercial product and there is no harm in its trade. Why would trading make a person a disgrace of human being? This is ridiculous. I suggested that you switch to normal mode, but I think your this mode is disabled somehow. You globalists need to learn to tolerate us. You need to learn to speak calmly and respectfully. I'm still posting here in the public forums because the going still isn't terrible. Bad but not awful. And when the situation gets worse, I'll only post on believers and you won't find a place where you can insult. Is this really what you want?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2023, 12:53:49 AM »
I write the facts
Remember when Wise said plants dont need sunlight to grow? I wonder if he has pot plants at home?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Lorddave

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2023, 02:04:43 AM »
I write the facts
Remember when Wise said plants dont need sunlight to grow? I wonder if he has pot plants at home?

Or how he got the wrong value for a gas liter of hydrogen's energy potential and thinks he found perpetual motion?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2023, 06:28:28 PM »
I feel obligated to say, so far my immortality is still working out. I haven't died a single time since becoming immortal and it doesn't seem to be letting up

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2023, 10:40:16 PM »
I feel obligated to say, so far my immortality is still working out. I haven't died a single time since becoming immortal and it doesn't seem to be letting up
And how do we know if the AI killed you and replaced you with an organism that looked exactly like you and it managed you from afar? This needs to be tested, and the person who can perform this test, realdann, is around forum these days. I think we will soon find out the answers to these questions.

Are you really you? Or was you killed and replaced by an angry globalist, like it happened to the flat-earth ex scientist John Davis? Bythe way RIP real John.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2023, 06:19:02 AM »
And how do we know if the AI killed you and replaced you with an organism that looked exactly like you and it managed you from afar? This needs to be tested, and the person who can perform this test, realdann, is around forum these days. I think we will soon find out the answers to these questions.

Are you really you? Or was you killed and replaced by an angry globalist, like it happened to the flat-earth ex scientist John Davis? Bythe way RIP real John.

How does one test for that over the internet?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2023, 12:20:46 PM »

Wait a tic... ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME RIGHT NOW??

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2024, 10:46:40 PM »
Due to popular demand, immortality, body change and soul transfer issues will be shared with public and made anonymous. Don't forget to participate in the survey on the first page.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gnuarm

Hi everyone, I have an announcement.

I have been spying on Intikam (I hacked his microwave), so I also know the secret to immortality. I am willing to share this secret with you for the low low price of only $90 million! Call today to save an additional 10% off and receive a second complementary immortality for a friend! That's two immortalities, for only $81 million!

Terms and conditions apply. Residents of Turkey are not eligible for this offer. 10% discount will be paid in Best Buy gift cards. Non refundable if immortality doesn't take.

Surprise!  I hacked your microwave and now I also have the secret to immortality.  However, after doing some research and experimenting on rabbits, I found that while you will live forever, it does not prevent you from aging.  I now have a bunch of 15 year old rabbits that look like they are ready for the grave.  But, they are alive!

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
Hi everyone, I have an announcement.

I have been spying on Intikam (I hacked his microwave), so I also know the secret to immortality. I am willing to share this secret with you for the low low price of only $90 million! Call today to save an additional 10% off and receive a second complementary immortality for a friend! That's two immortalities, for only $81 million!

Terms and conditions apply. Residents of Turkey are not eligible for this offer. 10% discount will be paid in Best Buy gift cards. Non refundable if immortality doesn't take.

Surprise!  I hacked your microwave and now I also have the secret to immortality.  However, after doing some research and experimenting on rabbits, I found that while you will live forever, it does not prevent you from aging.  I now have a bunch of 15 year old rabbits that look like they are ready for the grave.  But, they are alive!

Nah, you forgot the complementary anti ageing potion that you get if you buy it legally.
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2024, 03:55:36 AM »
Since no financier could be found for the project, the project was shared with the public due to the pressure of the circumstances and the motivation of those around me.

I am aware of the risks of many people knowing this. On the other hand, I am an idea man, not a project man. I had contacts with a few people who were project managers, but they did not undertake the project. Everyone is worried about the risks of this.

Imagine having $100 billion. You would pay Wise 1/1000 of that and the world would continue to be yours. But they didn't do that. You see how stupid descendants of the pharaoh can be, right?

Simply put, globalist demons could have given me a role in controlling the world and prevented this chaos. But they wanted the whole world. And in the near future there will be no room for them in the world. Even I won't be able to control what will happen next. But the only thing I can do that take over their body and watch Soros, Schwab, or Bill Gates  and harm themselves for fun, after this technique becomes widespread and commonplace. I think that would be fun.

I call this burning the ships. Did it have another name?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66236.msg2421499#msg2421499
1+2+3+...+∞= 1