• 14383 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #6270 on: October 24, 2016, 08:55:56 PM »
He is.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #6271 on: October 25, 2016, 04:46:35 AM »
Heiwa might have real woman to pork... but I have my hot anthro shark furry drawings.

I have also been disappointed by the last few months of content... pretty much everything around here is circlejerking, name calling, insults, grasping at straws. Its really tiring to hear the same thing over and over and over.

And then there are the mistakes Heiwa makes in this 'Apollo hoax' webpage... he can't even get his fking facts straight.

....hm?

Oh, sorry, almost forgot!

He is.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:08:37 AM by Denspressure »
):

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #6272 on: October 25, 2016, 05:14:34 AM »
Heiwa might have real woman to pork... but I have my hot anthro shark furry drawings.

I have also been disappointed by the last few months of content... pretty much everything around here is circlejerking, name calling, insults, grasping at straws. Its really tiring to hear the same thing over and over and over.

And then there are the mistakes Heiwa makes in this 'Apollo hoax' webpage... he can't even get his fking facts straight.

....hm?

Oh, sorry, almost forgot!

He is.

The last few months?? I would say since the beginning of this thread.

Also in order..

He doesn't

He did

He is
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #6273 on: October 25, 2016, 05:39:35 AM »
The content on this website overall has gone down in the last few months..
Thankfully this topic is in the lower fora now, so we can fk with it.

At the same time this forum is super fascinating. How it has its own culture and subcultures. Its own norms, its own hierarchy, its own range of communicative cues.
There is drama within their own little community, calling each other out and exposing each other.

While having access to the same knowledge, information and footage as us they somehow come to a DRASTICALLY different conclusion than us.

He is
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:52:57 AM by Denspressure »
):

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #6274 on: October 25, 2016, 10:39:05 AM »

Hm, the content is more read than ever before. I am very happy that 1000's of visitors learn that nobody has won my Challenge, so that they can have a try. It is difficult but ... €1M ... to show how to do a manned space trip to Mars. Why is it difficult? Impossible?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6275 on: October 25, 2016, 10:46:05 AM »

At the same time this forum is super fascinating. How it has its own culture and subcultures. Its own norms, its own hierarchy, its own range of communicative cues.
There is drama within their own little community, calling each other out and exposing each other.

While having access to the same knowledge, information and footage as us they somehow come to a DRASTICALLY different conclusion than us.

He is

This isn't one of the forums you can spam with "he is" over and over. The main forum rules apply.

I don't mean to single you out, Denpressure. Yours was just the last one in the chain.

p.s. The quality of content on this website fluctuates. There are times of the year when people are too busy irl to answer all the angry noobs.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6276 on: October 25, 2016, 08:48:18 PM »

He is.

Some of us are trying to stop the circlejerk culture here, it does get tiring.

Also sorry SCG  ;D :P
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6277 on: October 25, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »

He is

This isn't one of the forums you can spam with "he is" over and over. The main forum rules apply.

I don't mean to single you out, Denpressure. Yours was just the last one in the chain.

p.s. The quality of content on this website fluctuates. There are times of the year when people are too busy irl to answer all the angry noobs.

Mea culpa. I was unaware of that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #6278 on: October 28, 2016, 06:49:24 AM »
Don't joke around with this dude!

You see, the thing with FES assassins is, strike when you least expe-

):

Heiwa

« Reply #6279 on: October 28, 2016, 10:08:25 AM »
Don't joke around with this dude!

You see, the thing with FES assassins is, strike when you least expe-

pooh

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6280 on: November 05, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »
The Challenge has an international audience. 

It is surprising Russian or Chinese individuals/groups have not logged in with an entry for it seems they have expertise capable of making an entry?

If it's not a machine providing the solution, it may take an international coordinated effort.   

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6281 on: November 05, 2016, 02:39:31 PM »

It is surprising Russian or Chinese individuals/groups have not logged in with an entry for it seems they have expertise capable of making an entry?

If it's not a machine providing the solution, it may take an international coordinated effort.   

What type of awful statement is this? Number one they don't care what a crack pot says, offering to pay fake monopoly money. Number two they are busy actually "doing" and not fantasy theorizing over delusions.

Have you been living under a rock during this whole thread? What is your obsession with Anders?

Even if Anders did have a pot to piss in, do you really think they care about a "million" euro?? That is less than a fraction of a penny for a normal individual to a government.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6282 on: November 05, 2016, 03:04:25 PM »

What type of awful statement is this? Number one they don't care what a crack pot says, offering to pay fake monopoly money. Number two they are busy actually "doing" and not fantasy theorizing over delusions.

Have you been living under a rock during this whole thread? What is your obsession with Anders?

Even if Anders did have a pot to piss in, do you really think they care about a "million" euro?? That is less than a fraction of a penny for a normal individual to a government.

What we don't know is if a person or group is going to announce they are working to solve the Challenge or how close they are to the solution? 

It doesn't matter to me who is hosting the competition, it is rather that I don't personally know how to even begin solving it.  I keep stressing other people and groups, perhaps, to motivate myself to seek out those that could solve it.

I understand there is chatter as to legitimacy but what a strange thing to present such a proposition and not have some semblance of earnestness to it? 

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #6283 on: November 05, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
They have already solved the 'challenge' by getting crafts to orbit, land and return from the moon. Heiwa doesn't understand that this is possible.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6284 on: November 05, 2016, 04:00:20 PM »

What we don't know is if a person or group is going to announce they are working to solve the Challenge or how close they are to the solution? 

It doesn't matter to me who is hosting the competition, it is rather that I don't personally know how to even begin solving it.  I keep stressing other people and groups, perhaps, to motivate myself to seek out those that could solve it.

I understand there is chatter as to legitimacy but what a strange thing to present such a proposition and not have some semblance of earnestness to it?

Well one of his challenges, is ridiculous. Basically building an a bomb and set it off over his house. Even then as he is turned to mush he will deny it lol. Just the type person he is.

However, people want to see if the prize is actually there (which it has been proven 100 percent it is not)  because there is alot of time involved with this challenge, who wants to waste their time? Especially most who would do this does not question the legitimacy of the official narrative on this subject. So it would strictly be for financial gain.

Also....when you are disagreeing with 99 percent of the populous, science community, and people who "do it for a living". Alleging a multi nation, mathematically close to impossible cover up, and not just cover up, but active measures to perpetuate the cover-up with "fake" actions, history ect. Along with all the other implications that assertions such as these arise......

I would say the burden of proof is on the accuser...not the accused. Just like when a group comes and wants to prove someone's innocence and get them released from jail. They don't just re open the case on a whim....it is your responsibility to provide the solid proof to justify reopening the case, without it they are still guilty.

Now the only thing I agree with Anders on is his 9/11 challenge. But that is different. People called bullshit the first week after...then just perpetuated after that. It isn't just dreamers who are saying not possible, it is thousands up on thousands of PhD engineers, pilots, military officials etc etc etc(even a first yeah engineering student will laugh at the official story). People who are involved in multiple relative fields for a living...including myself whom I have stated before I was part of a research group for the movement with hands on experimentation.

Not to mention the fact 65 percent of the populous in America wants to have a private funded and ran investigation for it.

So if you bring something like this to the table....such as a multitude of nuclear engineers and others in the field saying "this is bullshit" ...an entire narrative that has 1000s upon 1000s of holes in it etc etc. Then I might turn an eye.

However, a crack pot proven liar that can't even tell a difference between a curb and a street.....don't think I or anyone else of sound mind will be listening any time soon.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:02:16 PM by Babyhighspeed »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6285 on: November 05, 2016, 06:33:20 PM »
It's ok, we have a new hoax master now.

That'll do Heiwa,
That'll do.
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

« Reply #6286 on: November 05, 2016, 07:24:14 PM »
They have already solved the 'challenge' by getting crafts to orbit, land and return from the moon. Heiwa doesn't understand that this is possible.

The Challenge is just to describe a manned trip to the Moon and another manned trip to planet Mars including trajectories, time tables and fuel consumed, etc, including how to re-enter and land on Earth afterwards. Re-entering from planet Mars will take place at double speed than from the Moon and it is ... a problem.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6287 on: November 05, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »
It's ok, we have a new hoax master now.

That'll do Heiwa,
That'll do.

Babe was actually filmed in Australia right?

Fyi...heiwa won't pass the torch without a fight...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6288 on: November 05, 2016, 07:39:55 PM »
Re-entering from planet Mars will take place at double speed than from the Moon . . .

Therefore, twice as impossible?  ???

Heiwa

« Reply #6289 on: November 05, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »
Re-entering from planet Mars will take place at double speed than from the Moon . . .

The brakes must be at least four times stronger and you must also find the right interface location of the rotating Earth to start the re-entry. It is difficult ...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6290 on: November 05, 2016, 07:55:51 PM »

The brakes must be at least four times stronger and you must also find the right interface location of the rotating Earth to start the re-entry. It is difficult ...

Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, at this point I'm laughing at all who keep posting in this farce.   :P

Heiwa

« Reply #6291 on: November 05, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »

Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, at this point I'm laughing at all who keep posting in this farce.   :P

Another purpose of the Challenge is that people shall enjoy it, have fun, a good time and learn something at the same time. The risk is that people suffering from cognitive dissonance feel bad.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6292 on: November 05, 2016, 08:12:14 PM »

Another purpose of the Challenge is that people shall enjoy it, have fun, a good time and learn something at the same time. The risk is that people suffering from cognitive dissonance feel bad.

I must admit, I do respect your attitude.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6293 on: December 04, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
Is it stated when, confirmed by the judge, the prize is sent by wire transfer or if the winner(s) travel(s) to France to receive the funds?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6294 on: December 04, 2016, 02:55:00 PM »
Is it stated when, confirmed by the judge, the prize is sent by wire transfer or if the winner(s) travel(s) to France to receive the funds?

Way to give boydster an advantage.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6295 on: December 04, 2016, 03:48:40 PM »

whoops...didn't foresee I would give French residents an edge on collection. Good luck to all who are working on the primer to solve the Challenge!   

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6296 on: December 04, 2016, 05:56:19 PM »
About a week ago, Heiwa informed me of his €1,000,000 challenge on his website, not the one about proving that the 9/11 incident was done by terrorists but the second one at the bottom of the page about the Apollo missions.  This is it:
The Anders Bjφrkman Challenge 2 is first to calculate using first principles the amount of fuel (or energy) required to complete a manned Moon and/or planet Mars return trip after being ejected into space from Earth towards the Moon and/or planet Mars by external rockets, second to describe the space ship incl. its masses before/after the various maneuvers of the trip, any heat shield(s), if fitted, the engines and fuel tanks that can carry the amount of fuel using 1960 or 2015 technology, the accommodation for the persons aboard and finally to show that it is actually feasable to do the trip. Please do not present dreams and fantasies.
How I won was I showed him a simulator that when paired with a mod can simulate the Apollo missions, and I even offered to check the config files for realism.  As for the reentry part, I drew a diagram that illustrates how reentry capsules control their orientation and trajectory.  I have been presenting all this to Heiwa via PM's and he has not responded in almost a day now after I said "If I'm not mistaken, you owe me some money", so I figured that I might as well mention this on the forum to get the word out and to force him to not make the trademark (heiwa ad lib) move of ignoring my victory.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6297 on: December 04, 2016, 07:21:09 PM »

whoops...didn't foresee I would give French residents an edge on collection. Good luck to all who are working on the primer to solve the Challenge!

You drive to Pawtucket, Rhode Island in America...to the Hasbro headquarters, and ask for your million in monopoly money. Anders will pay the $9.72 for them to print it for you. Though I heard they give you a free game for a tour...so he may know about that loop hole.

Good job waking up this dumb ass thread...finally got anders calmed down and here comes Gotham.. I mean seriously? What is wrong with you? I know you aren't dumb enough to believe anything of what anders says is real...yet you constantly praise heiwa and this asinine thread...so that tells me you are just being a twat...and my question is, why?

Don't give me the excuse of suppressing truth and whatnot...as the only truth in this thread is anders being a cuckhold. Everything else is just wasted garbage.

So what is the real reason...try bring honest this time. It will set you free

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6298 on: December 04, 2016, 08:04:52 PM »
Well, I thought I read in his bio that he's a former large scale shipping engineer?

The dilemma is that with those qualifications, why would such a person spend so much time and effort making up such a Challenge, making a website about it, doing the follow-up here and on his own website, etc? That is a complete mystery?

Let us say that you are almost correct in the assumption of falsehood. If then, there is at least even a small possibility of it being real, the winning entry will provide important data. 

The best thing is someone coming forward with the solution and taking the award phase to the next level.

no?     

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6299 on: December 04, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »
Gotham, perhaps it might be better to ask what qualifies a naval engineer to judge challenges regarding manned space travel, nuclear weapons or skyscraper collapse?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.