NASA fake.

• 66 Replies

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
NASA fake.
« on: August 31, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
Is this video for real? Rounders pls explain.

God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: NASA fake.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »
Looks like a reflection in glass. How was it filmed? Why do I have to point this out? How dumb are you?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 01:42:28 PM »
Where did you get this video from, who's to say it wasn't faked for FE purposes. C'mon, you say NASA can afford to make elaborate hoaxes and you show us amateurish proof.

Notice you base your belief on religion, enough said.
Learning doesn't stop after you leave school

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 01:47:37 PM »
This video was edited by a flat earther. The full vid shows the bay control guy looking out the window that the camera is in. Its his reflection off the window. The funny thing is this has been used so much to try to prove NASA is fake. LOL do you really think NASA would release this back in 1983 if it had that major flaw in it if there really was a conspiracy?
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 02:05:17 PM »
Lesson here, you cannot prove lies with more lies, it goes straight out the window. Great thing about video, you can edit it to be completely different to its original.
Learning doesn't stop after you leave school

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 03:10:43 PM »
This is why hoppy is never in proper arguments, he is incredibly dumb.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 03:38:07 PM »
Looks like a reflection in glass. How was it filmed? Why do I have to point this out? How dumb are you?

Oh yes, it does, though.

@0:44 one can see a reflection on the plane
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:40:36 PM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »
Thats fucking weird. On the drive to work today I was thinking about Dodgeball. Fucking Chuck Norris.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »
Thats fucking weird. On the drive to work today I was thinking about Dodgeball. Fucking Chuck Norris.
You're so gay.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
Did you learn not to start threads?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 04:01:08 PM »

You flatties are so gullible.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 04:16:24 PM »
To even think he has almost 10000 posts yet...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 04:44:39 PM »

It cannot be a reflection.  Nice try tho.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 04:46:32 PM »
This video was edited by a flat earther. The full vid shows the bay control guy looking out the window that the camera is in. Its his reflection off the window. The funny thing is this has been used so much to try to prove NASA is fake. LOL do you really think NASA would release this back in 1983 if it had that major flaw in it if there really was a conspiracy?

Link?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 04:49:38 PM »
Look at the dark patch on the inside of the cargo bay as the reflection crosses.

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 04:57:05 PM »

Link?

Yup.  Nasa Fakery confirmed.  Good find Hoppy.

This is a real video:
http://www.nss.org/resources/library/shuttlevideos/shuttle08.htm

and with brightness turned up to confirm the man behind the model.

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 05:01:41 PM »
Look at the dark patch on the inside of the cargo bay as the reflection crosses.

Looks like a hole in the model, seeing through to the man behind.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »

Can't? When it's light on the inside and dark on the outside you get reflections.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 05:29:07 PM »

Can't? When it's light on the inside and dark on the outside you get reflections.
Not in this case

?

frenat

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 05:30:31 PM »
Nope.  Still a reflection from inside the shuttle.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »

Please explain what you find so amazing about a reflected image in a glass window.  I guess the barn you're housed in doesn't have glass windows.
But real people, as opposed to sheepies, live in houses with glass windows and understand these things.
Anything else you can't understand, we're always ready help poor little sheepies learn about the real world outside.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 05:34:26 PM »

Please explain why "It cannot be a reflection"!

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

NAZA

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 06:18:26 PM »
Isn't it ironic that these Flatters try to make light violate the laws of physics to make the sun rise and set, yet refuse to accept light behaving as expected?

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 06:31:31 PM »

Link?

At about 2:25 they show the two guys at the windows the guy on the right is controlling the camera in the right window and its his face in the reflection. You can even see his white mic headset ear piece in the reflection when his head turns. CASE CLOSED!

[youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:35:02 PM by GRIZZ420 »
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 06:39:59 PM »

Why not?  Of the camera is inside the shuttle shooting through a window why can't there be a reflection?

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 06:42:42 PM »

Link?

At about 2:25 they show the two guys at the windows the guy on the right is controlling the camera in the right window and its his face in the reflection. You can even see his white mic headset ear piece in the reflection when his head turns. CASE CLOSED!

[youtube][/youtube]
Nice.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »

Why not?  Of the camera is inside the shuttle shooting through a window why can't there be a reflection?

Because flat earthers believe reflections are fake and not real and are a made up fiction of science!
Thats why flat earthers dont own any mirrors lol  ;D
- John Adams

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 07:30:27 PM »

Because flat earthers believe reflections are fake and not real and are a made up fiction of science!
Thats why flat earthers dont own any mirrors lol  ;D

There are many problems you probably haven't noticed, such as the window being covered where the camera is. It shows this 2 times.  You can compare it with the window next to it which is not covered.

The video link I posted earlier is better quality.

http://www.nss.org/resources/library/shuttlevideos/shuttle08.htm

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 07:43:00 PM »

Not nearly as dumb as you.

I'm a "round earther" who believes in space but this guy is attached to wires. Anyone with eyes has to admit this.

Why do they need harnesses on the ISS? Any free thinker has to question this. 99% will ignore it because it doesn't fit with your worldview.

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:48:59 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.