GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

ausGeoff

Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #360 on: December 12, 2014, 11:21:08 PM »
I'm truly astounded that after wading through the FE dross in this thread that they all seem to think that 21st century navigation still requires a device invented 2,000 years ago—the magnetic compass—to navigate around the earth or in the sky or wherever.

I can assure the FEs that the SatNav device in my car has no magnetic compass within its workings, nor do I even possess a magnetic compass.  However, I can accurately find my way, in daylight or at night, from Melbourne to Darwin or Sydney to Perth without any form of map.

Now, most of the FEs will not believe this, and/or possibly not be aware of what a SatNav device is, or how it works.  So that research can be their homework for tonight.  And don't forget the apple.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2014, 06:28:25 AM »
If the Earth were flat and the magnetic field worked like your demonstration then the magnetic field would become weaker as you go south, but this does not happen.

Because opposite poles attract, this definition means that the Earth's North Magnetic Pole is actually a magnetic south pole and the Earth's South Magnetic Pole is a magnetic north pole.[5][6] The direction of magnetic field lines are defined to emerge from the magnet's north pole and enter the magnet's south pole.

Well, how the above claim fits with the next assertion:

The North Magnetic Pole is the point on the surface of Earth's Northern Hemisphere at which the planet's magnetic field points vertically downwards (in other words, if a magnetic compass needle is allowed to rotate about a horizontal axis, it will point straight down). There is only one location where this occurs, near (but distinct from) the Geographic North Pole and the Geomagnetic North Pole.

At a magnetic pole, a compass held in the horizontal plane points randomly, while otherwise it points nearly to the North Magnetic Pole or away from the South Magnetic Pole!!!

The strength of the field at the Earth's surface ranges from less than 30 microteslas (0.3 gauss) in an area including most of South America and South Africa to over 60 microteslas (0.6 gauss) around the magnetic poles in northern Canada and south of Australia, and in part of Siberia. Read more : http://web.ua.es/docivis/magnet/earths_magnetic_field2.html

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EXPLAIN HOW IN THE WORLD (IF THE EARTH IS ROUND) IN THE SAME CIRCLE THE STRENGTH OF THE FIELD CAN BE SO DIFFERENT AT DIFFERENT LONGITUDES?

SOUTH AMERICA 0,3 GAUSS

SOUTH AFRICA 0,3 GAUSS

AND NOW:

SOUTH AUSTRALIA 0,6 GAUSS

NOTE THAT SOUTH AUSTRALIA IS EVEN MUCH MORE NORTH THAN SOUTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AFRICA!!!

THIS IS COMPLETELY INCONSISTENT WITH RET!

ON THE OTHER HAND THIS IS PERFECTLY CONSISTENT WITH FET:

NORTHERN CANADA 0,6 GAUSS

SIBERIA 0,6 GAUSS

WHY IS THIS PERFECTLY CONSISTENT WITH FET? BECAUSE NORTHERN CANADA AND SIBERIA ARE SITUATED IN THE SAME (ARCTIC) CIRCLE, AND THERE IS NO DISCREPANCY REGARDING THE VALUES OF THE STRENGTH OF THE FIELD BETWEEN NORTHERN CANADA AND SIBERIA!!!

BUT HOW WE CAN EXPLAIN SUCH HUGE DISCREPANCY REGARDING THE STRENGTH OF THE FIELD BETWEEN SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA???

If the needle is in a horizontal position (since "dipping needle" instrument is kind of a vertical compass) it means that the needle is in a perpendicular or vertical position on it's axis (on it's vertical line).

Since the needle is in a horizontal position in "dipping needle" instrument while we are on the equator it seems that the needle points to sky (see figure 87. in the first post), and not towards north magnetic pole.

In my diagram:

you can see where (at what latitude) we should expect needle to be in a horizontal position (perpendicular to the vertical line of a "dipping needle" instrument). Somewhere in north Canada or north Sweden or north Russia, but not on the equator (as it is in reality).

In addition, on a globe acting of a "dipping needle" instrument would be in chaotic manner (increasing-decreasing-increasing etc...), but on the flat Earth we would expect linear-gradual-steady-continuous decreasing of the angle (of the needle) as we go away farther from north magnetic pole to south, and vice versa. And that is exactly how dipping needle instrument works. So, where are we? On a globe, or on a plane surface of the Earth? Read more : http://www.energeticforum.com/255947-post23.html

Dipping needle instrument:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:26:57 AM by cikljamas »
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2014, 10:16:24 AM »
Please provide a flat earth map with field strengths.

« Reply #363 on: December 13, 2014, 11:44:32 AM »
And that is exactly how dipping needle instrument works. So, where are we? On a globe, or on a plane surface of the Earth?
On a globe, because that dipping needle would not 'act in a chaotic manner' when moved from the equator to the magnetic pole.  Your diagram shows it trying to point at the spot on the surface where the magnetic pole would be, hence that 'increasing, decreasing, increasing' you theorize.  That's not how it works.  It aligns with the lines of the field, and therefore a "linear-gradual-steady-continuous decreasing of the angle".  This has been explained a couple times now.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #364 on: December 13, 2014, 01:51:44 PM »
And that is exactly how dipping needle instrument works. So, where are we? On a globe, or on a plane surface of the Earth?
On a globe, because that dipping needle would not 'act in a chaotic manner' when moved from the equator to the magnetic pole.  Your diagram shows it trying to point at the spot on the surface where the magnetic pole would be, hence that 'increasing, decreasing, increasing' you theorize.  That's not how it works.  It aligns with the lines of the field, and therefore a "linear-gradual-steady-continuous decreasing of the angle".  This has been explained a couple times now.

Uneven values of the strength of the magnetic field along the Antarctic circle refutes veracity of your claims and RET!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #365 on: December 13, 2014, 03:25:39 PM »
What part of RET requires a constant magnetic field?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #366 on: December 13, 2014, 05:18:53 PM »

Uneven values of the strength of the magnetic field along the Antarctic circle refutes veracity of your claims and RET!
No it does not.
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/earth-magnetic-south-1800-miles-from-true-south-pole.jpg
The magnetic south pole is pretty far offset from the true south pole.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #367 on: December 13, 2014, 11:26:26 PM »

I have noticed that your assumptions on how a round earth should behave are always baseless.
I think, therefore I am

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #368 on: December 14, 2014, 04:46:22 AM »

I have noticed that your assumptions on how a round earth should behave are always baseless.

You are not able to notice your own nose in front of a mirror! That is a typical RE's characteristic!

That is why you didn't notice these important facts, also:

1. http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645652#msg1645652

2. Please check wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_lengthand you will see that "In general, the length of a day varies throughout the year, and depends upon latitude. This variation is caused by the tilt of the Earth's axis of rotation with respect to the ecliptic plane of the Earth around the sun."

Not sure why you're arguing when this is even recognized by science, it is not a conspiracy at all.

3. http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645611#msg1645611

4. http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645127#msg1645127

5. http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

The most important ancient document describing Hebrew cosmology is 1 Enoch (sometimes called the Ethiopic Book of Enoch), one of those long, disjointed, scissors and paste jobs beloved by ancient scribes. For a dozen or so centuries, European scholars knew 1 Enoch only from numerous passages preserved in the patristic literature. In 1773, the Scottish adventurer James Bruce found complete copies in Ethiopia.

Numerous manuscripts of 1 Enoch have since been found in Ethiopian monasteries. Turn of the century scholars concluded that parts of the book are pre-Maccabean, and most (perhaps all) of it was composed by 100 B.C. [Charles, 1913]. These conclusions were largely vindicated when numerous fragments of 1 Enoch were found among the so-called Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran. There have been two major English translations of 1 Enoch, the 1913 translation of R. H. Charles and the 1983 translation by E. Isaac. All of the quotations that follow come from the newer translation.

The importance of 1 Enoch is poorly appreciated outside the scholarly community. Comparison of its text with New Testament books reveals that many Enochian doctrines were taken over by early Christians. E. Isaac writes:

There is little doubt that 1 Enoch was influential in molding New Testament doctrines concerning the nature of the Messiah, the Son of Man, the messianic kingdom, demonology, the future, resurrection, final judgment, the whole eschatological theater, and symbolism. No wonder, therefore, that the book was highly regarded by many of the apostolic and Church Fathers [1986, 10]. 

First Enoch influenced Matthew, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, and several other New Testament books. The punishment of the fallen angels described in 2 Peter seems to come directly from 1 Enoch, as does much of the imagery (or even wording) in Revelation. The Epistle of Jude contains the most dramatic evidence of its influence when it castigates “enemies of religion” as follows:

It was to them that Enoch, the seventh in descent from Adam, directed his prophecy when he said: “I saw the Lord come with his myriads of angels, to bring all men to judgment and to convict all the godless of all the godless deeds they had committed, and of all the defiant words which godless sinners had spoken against him (Jude 14- 15).”

The inner quote, 1 Enoch 1:9, is found in the original Hebrew on a recently-published Qumran fragment [Shanks, 1987, 18]. By attributing prophecy to Enoch, Jude confers inspired status upon the book.

First Enoch is important for another reason. Unlike the canonical books of the Bible, which (in my view) were never meant to teach science, sections of 1 Enoch were intended to describe the natural world. The narrator sometimes sounds like a 2nd century B.C. Carl Sagan explaining the heavens and earth to the admiring masses. The Enochian cosmology is precisely the flat-earth cosmology previously derived from the canonical books.

The Ends of the Earth

The angel Uriel guided Enoch in most of his travels. They made several trips to the ends of the earth, where the dome of heaven came down to the surface. For instance, Enoch says:

I went to the extreme ends of the earth and saw there huge beasts, each different from the other and different birds (also) differing from one another in appearance, beauty, and voice. And to the east of those beasts, I saw the ultimate ends of the earth which rests on the heaven. And the gates of heaven were open, and I saw how the stars of heaven come out...(1 Enoch 33:1-2).

(The sharp-eyed reader will note what I suspect is an editing error in the Isaac translation. The earth resting on the heaven makes no sense. R. H. Charles has “whereon the heaven rests.”)

Again, Enoch says, “I went in the direction of the north, to the extreme ends of the earth, and there at the extreme end of the whole world I saw a great and glorious seat. There (also) I saw three open gates of heaven; when it blows cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain, through each one of the (gates) the winds proceed in the northwesterly direction (1 Enoch 34:1-2).” This accords well with Jeremiah 51:16 which says, “he brings up the mist from the ends of the earth, he opens rifts for the rain and brings the wind out of his storehouses.” In subsequent chapters, Enoch journeys “to the extreme ends of the earth” in the west, south, and east. In each place he saw three more “open gates of heaven.”

There were other things to be seen at the ends of the earth. Earlier, we deferred discussion of the King James version of Job 26:7, “He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.” On several occasions when Enoch and the angel are out beyond the dome of heaven, Enoch comments that there is nothing above or below. For instance, “And I came to an empty place. And I saw (there) neither a heaven above nor an earth below, but a chaotic and terrible place (1 Enoch 21:1-2).” Could this be the kind of nothingness referred to in Job?

An angel also showed Enoch the storerooms of the winds (18:1) and the cornerstone of the earth (18:2).

The Sun and Moon

And what of the sun and moon? Psalm 19:4-6 (quoted earlier) suggest that the sun holes up at the ends of the earth until it is time to rise. Enoch expands upon this idea. In 1 Enoch 41:5, he “saw the storerooms of the sun and the moon, from what place they go out and to which place they return...” Further, “they keep faith one with another: in accordance with an oath they set and they rise.”

Enoch discusses the solar and lunar motions at length, explaining why the apparent azimuths of their rising and setting varies with the season. The explanation, found in the section called “The Book of the Heavenly Luminaries,” begins thus:

This is the first commandment of the luminaries: The sun is a luminary whose egress is an opening of heaven, which is (located) in the direction of the east, and whose ingress is (another) opening of heaven, (located) in the west. I saw six openings through which the sun rises and six openings through which it sets. The moon also rises and sets through the same openings, and they are guided by the stars; together with those whom they lead, they are six in the east and six in the west heaven. All of them (are arranged) one after another in a constant order. There are many windows (both) to the right and the left of these openings. First there goes out the great light whose name is the sun; its roundness is like the roundness of the sky; and it is totally filled with light and heat. The chariot in which it ascends is (driven by) the blowing wind. The sun sets in the sky (in the west) and returns by the northeast in order to go to the east; it is guided so that it shall reach the eastern gate and shine in the face of the sky (1 Enoch 72:2-5).

From their geographical and historical context, one would expect the ancient Hebrews to have a flat-earth cosmology. Indeed, from the very beginning, ultra-orthodox Christians have been flat-earthers, arguing that to believe otherwise is to deny the literal truth of the Bible. The flat-earth implications of the Bible were rediscovered and popularized by English-speaking Christians in the mid-19th century. Liberal scriptural scholars later derived the same view. Thus, students with remarkably disparate points of view independently concluded that the ancient Hebrews had a flat-earth cosmology, often deriving this view from scripture alone. Their conclusions were dramatically confirmed by the rediscovery of 1 Enoch.

*****************************************************************

IN USA today, as in Russia in '20s and NAZI Germany in '40s full scale campaign to create USA ALSO A BEAST NATION... no God... no right no wrong no up no down 2 added to 2 is whatever scientists say it is... Adults today either jailed or shot down... at own homes for even teaching their own children... GOD EXISTS and Right and Wrong exists!!!

The International Flat Earth Society is the oldest continuous Society existing on the world today. It began with the Creation of the Creation. First the water...the face of the deep...without form or limits...just Water. Then the Land sitting in and on the Water, the Water then as now being flat and level, as is the very Nature of Water. There are, of course, mountains and valleys on the Land but since most of the World is Water, we say, "The World is Flat." Historical accounts and spoken history tell us the Land part may have been square, all in one mass at one time, then as now, the magnetic north being the Center. Vast cataclysmic events and shaking no doubt broke the land apart, divided the Land to be our present continents or islands as they exist today. One thing we know for sure about this world...the known inhabited world is Flat, Level, a Plain World.

We maintain that what is called 'Science' today and 'scientists' consist of the same old gang of witch doctors, sorcerers, tellers of tales, the 'Priest-Entertainers' for the common people. 'Science' consists of a weird, way-out occult concoction of jibberish theory-theology...unrelated to the real world of facts, technology and inventions, tall buildings and fast cars, airplanes and other Real and Good things in life; technology is not in any way related to the web of idiotic scientific theory. ALL inventors have been anti-science. The Wright brothers said: "Science theory held us up for years. When we threw out all science, started from experiment and experience, then we invented the airplane." By the way, airplanes all fly level on this Plane earth.

Our Society of Zetetics have existed for at least 6,000 years, the extent of recorded history. Extensive writing from 1492 b.c. We have been and are the Few, the Elite, the Elect, who use Logic Reason are Rational. Summed up, we are Sane and/ or have Common Sense as contrasted to the "herd" who is unthinking and uncaring. We have absorbed the Universal Zetetic Society of America and Great Britian, ZION U.S.A., the work of Alexander Dowie 1888, Wilber Glen Voliva 1942, Samuel Shenton, Lillian J. Shenton of England 1971. Zetetic: from Zeto, to seek and search out; Prove, as contrasted to theoretic which means to guess, to hope, to suppose, but NOT to 'prove'. Science 'proves' earth a 'ball' by 'scripture' words. We PROVE earth Flat by experiment, demonstrated and demonstrable. Earth Flat is a Fact, not a 'theory'!

Our aim is not to 'disturb the herd' or wreck the Government, but rather to be an aid to the Elite Human Being in coming to KNOW earth flat...to then FREE his or her mind from such blind unreasoning 'theory-superstition' and so go on "to carefully observe...think freely...rediscover forgotten facts and oppose theoretical dogmatic assumptions." As Sir Fields, owner of newspapers in England, has said about us, "They are the Last pocket of individual Thinkers in English speaking world."

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:48:15 AM by cikljamas »

ausGeoff

« Reply #369 on: December 14, 2014, 05:07:51 AM »
Earth Flat is a Fact, not a 'theory'!

At least we agree on this point LOL.  A "theory" is supported by peer-reviewed, empirical scientific evidence.

Any notion of a flat earth barely even qualifies as a working hypothesis.  And a notion is nothing more than a vague or imperfect idea, or an abstract conception.

And until—if ever—the flat earthers can provide any empirical evidence supporting their notions, the idea of a flat earth will remain forever a quaint curiosity from the Dark Ages of scientific history.

« Reply #370 on: December 14, 2014, 05:11:34 AM »
You are not able to [...]

The first part of your post has been answered in that thread. There is no point bringing your lost cause into here as well. The second part of your post is simply too biblical, I don't buy it at all. Sorry.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #371 on: December 14, 2014, 08:39:37 AM »
Cikljamas off topic biblical spew puts the lie to the "This forum is strictly moderated!" guff on the header.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #372 on: December 14, 2014, 12:10:55 PM »
You are not able to notice your own nose in front of a mirror! That is a typical RE's characteristic!

Wow... you posted a copypasta with multiple links to previous copypastas, linking to even more copypastas, with other links to copypastas on other sites... all of which are your own.

You might just be on par, or a step above, Sandokhan after all.  :o

« Reply #373 on: December 14, 2014, 01:47:09 PM »

Wow... you posted a copypasta with multiple links to previous copypastas, linking to even more copypastas, with other links to copypastas on other sites... all of which are your own.

I personally find cikljamas better than sandokhan. At least cikljamas makes an effort to draw diagrams, scan and upload them to help us in visualising his idea better.
I think, therefore I am

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #374 on: December 14, 2014, 01:59:45 PM »

I personally find cikljamas better than sandokhan. At least cikljamas makes an effort to draw diagrams, scan and upload them to help us in visualising his idea better.
LOL, that reminds me of this comic.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2014, 02:50:14 PM »
If the Earth were flat and the magnetic field worked like your demonstration then the magnetic field would become weaker as you go south, but this does not happen.

What makes you so sure of this? 

ausGeoff

« Reply #376 on: December 15, 2014, 06:20:28 AM »

What makes you so sure of this?

Are you claiming that the (flat earth's) magnetic field doesn't weaken as one approaches more southerly latitudes?

The magnitude of the earth's magnetic field—measured at its surface—ranges from 0.25gauss to 0.65gauss across the planet.  How can you explain this difference, and can you tell me roughly what the field strength is in (say) Australia and in Alaska?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2014, 06:24:52 AM »
I have not personally measure the flux density at every location across the world.  I am fairly sure that you have not either.  I simply posted a picture of a cheap experiment that I conducted that shows that it is possible for compasses to work on the flat Earth. 

ausGeoff

« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »
I have not personally measure the flux density at every location across the world.  I am fairly sure that you have not either.  I simply posted a picture of a cheap experiment that I conducted that shows that it is possible for compasses to work on the flat Earth.

Okay jroa... I'll attempt to address yet another of your disingenuous posts.

Of course I don't expect that you have measured the flux density across the entire planet—and I never even suggested that you should've.  Please don't put words in my mouth.  And also logically, neither have I.  That's just as silly.

This doesn't preclude either of us sourcing and citing scientists who have however (as I did).  So all I'm asking you is to cite references for the flux in those two pretty large countries.  Or are you unable to even do that?

It's also impossible to realistically "show" how a magnetic compass would work on a flat earth for the simple reason you have no flat earth model to work with.  This means, at best, you're only guessing.

And at the same time  you've neatly avoided addressing the varying planetary flux strengths alluded to by me, mikeman7918 and sokarul.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2014, 08:37:21 AM »
It was stated that the Earth's magnetic field could not work with compasses on a flat Earth.  I provided a simple experiment that shows that it can.  I know that you can not refute my experiment, so now you are just moving the goal posts as much as you can in order to try to slip me up.  Well, it aint working out too well for you, now is it? 

ausGeoff

« Reply #380 on: December 15, 2014, 09:35:27 AM »
It was stated that the Earth's magnetic field could not work with compasses on a flat Earth.  I provided a simple experiment that shows that it can.

No you didn't.  And you cannot, however hard you try.  You obviously missed this part of my comment:  "It's also impossible to realistically "show" how a magnetic compass would work on a flat earth for the simple reason you have no flat earth model to work with.  This means, at best, you're only guessing".

You also need to know that toroidal and/or disc magnets are manufactured with specific polarities (N-S) which can differ from two apparently physically similar magnets.  All circular magnets have a distinct, fixed north and south poles.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #381 on: December 15, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »
What?  All magnets have two poles.  Another poster was confused about how magnets and compasses work, so I performed a simple experiment to show him.  What exactly is your problem? 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #382 on: December 15, 2014, 09:45:14 AM »
It was stated that the Earth's magnetic field could not work with compasses on a flat Earth.  I provided a simple experiment that shows that it can.  I know that you can not refute my experiment, so now you are just moving the goal posts as much as you can in order to try to slip me up.  Well, it aint working out too well for you, now is it?
Have you done the experiment to scale yet?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #383 on: December 15, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »

Are you asking for a 1:1 scale?  Are you really this dense, or are you just doing your trolling routine again? 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #384 on: December 15, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
There is a lot of debate here about the shape of the Earth, so I thought this would be the perfect place to mention that I am doing an experiment that will prove the shape of the Earth, but I need the help of the community.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
There is a lot of debate here about the shape of the Earth, so I thought this would be the perfect place to mention that I am doing an experiment that will prove the shape of the Earth, but I need the help of the community.

Maybe you would like to consult this book before you try your experiment:  http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/library/books/Kings%20Dethroned%20%28Gerard%20Hickson%29.pdf

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »

Maybe you would like to consult this book before you try your experiment:  http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/library/books/Kings%20Dethroned%20%28Gerard%20Hickson%29.pdf
I am not going to read a book just because you suggested that it might have something to do with my experiment.  If there is one particular part that you want me to read then please tell me, but I don't want to read the whole thing.

You could be a part of my experiment if you want to, I would like to include both round earthers and flat earthers.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2014, 01:53:40 PM »

I am not going to read a book just because you suggested that it might have something to do with my experiment.  If there is one particular part that you want me to read then please tell me, but I don't want to read the whole thing.

You could be a part of my experiment if you want to, I would like to include both round earthers and flat earthers.

All i want to say is that you should elaborate the whole idea in details, before you/we are going to undertake this experiment. If you take into account all important factors, then i hope it could work it out well. As for taking part in your experiment, i am willing to participate if you persuade me that you know what you do, and if it turns out that the whole thing is feasible...

There is one excerpt, that i would like to share with you here:

There is in Greenwich  Observatory an instrument which has a vernier six feet in diameter, one of the largest in the world. A degree on this vernier measures about three-quarters of an inch, so that if we tried to measure the parallax  0.31" on that vernier we should find it to  be one 15,484th part of an inch.  When  angles  are as line as this we are inclined to agree with Tycho Brahe when he said that  “Angles of Parallax exist only in the minds of the observers ; they are due to instrumental and  personal errors.”

The "Theory of Perpendicularity” tells us that all stars are perpendicular to the centre of the earth, no matter what direction they may appear to be in as we see them from  different points on the surface; and proves it by “Geocentric  Parallax.”  .  . If  that is so, then every two observations to a star must be parallel to each other, the two angles at the base must inevitably equal 180 degrees, and consequently there can be no angle whatever at the star! But the word perpendicular is a relative term. It has  no meaning unless it is referred to a line at right angles. Moreover, no thing can be said to be perpendicular to a point; and the centre of the earth is a point as defined by Euclid, without length, breadth or thickness; yet  this theory supposes a myriad stars all to be perpendicular to the same point. The thing is false. The fact is that the  stars diverge in all directions from the centre of the earth, and from every point of observation on the surface. (See  diagram  13.) It would be as reasonable to say that  all the spokes of a wheel are perpendicular to the hub.

In addition : HELIOCENTRICITY DEBUNKED : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:55:56 PM by cikljamas »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »

Are you asking for a 1:1 scale?  Are you really this dense, or are you just doing your trolling routine again?
Why would I want 1:1 scale? We already had this conversation. I wanted the experiment done with scale distances related to the size of the magnet. You could also put compasses to represent the tropic of Cancer and Capricorn along with the equator.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »

All i want to say is that you should elaborate the whole idea in details, before you/we are going to undertake this experiment. If you take into account all important factors, then i hope it could work it out well. As for taking part in your experiment, i am willing to participate if you persuade me that you know what you do, and if it turns out that the whole thing is feasible...

There is one excerpt, that i would like to share with you here:

There is in Greenwich  Observatory an instrument which has a vernier six feet in diameter, one of the largest in the world. A degree on this vernier measures about three-quarters of an inch, so that if we tried to measure the parallax  0.31" on that vernier we should find it to  be one 15,484th part of an inch.  When  angles  are as line as this we are inclined to agree with Tycho Brahe when he said that  “Angles of Parallax exist only in the minds of the observers ; they are due to instrumental and  personal errors.”

The "Theory of Perpendicularity” tells us that all stars are perpendicular to the centre of the earth, no matter what direction they may appear to be in as we see them from  different points on the surface; and proves it by “Geocentric  Parallax.”  .  . If  that is so, then every two observations to a star must be parallel to each other, the two angles at the base must inevitably equal 180 degrees, and consequently there can be no angle whatever at the star! But the word perpendicular is a relative term. It has  no meaning unless it is referred to a line at right angles. Moreover, no thing can be said to be perpendicular to a point; and the centre of the earth is a point as defined by Euclid, without length, breadth or thickness; yet  this theory supposes a myriad stars all to be perpendicular to the same point. The thing is false. The fact is that the  stars diverge in all directions from the centre of the earth, and from every point of observation on the surface. (See  diagram  13.) It would be as reasonable to say that  all the spokes of a wheel are perpendicular to the hub.

In addition : HELIOCENTRICITY DEBUNKED : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
By the way, I totally know what I am doing with this experiment.  What I plan on doing with the data is I will make some digital 3D models, one of a flat Earth and one of a round Earth, and it's mathematical impossible for the results to agree with both models assuming that light moves in a strait line and not like a drunk mouse.

As for the video that you linked me to, the effect that is mentioned that would happen if the Earth orbited the sun, AKA stellar parallax, is observed.  It is usually just a few ark seconds (1 ark second = 1/2600 of a degree), and that's just tiny.  It has been measured, but it's a tiny effect.