Hey

• 41 Replies
Hey
« on: May 15, 2015, 08:07:44 AM »
I hate all these dank idiots thinking the earth is a beach ball! Astronomy is some of dat stuff satan made
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:53:13 PM by harry1999 »

Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:13:29 AM »
anyone agree?

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 08:36:21 AM »
I can see you're trying to make an effort to get into the swing of things, but it isn't very convincing.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 08:40:04 AM »
I can see you're trying to make an effort to get into the swing of things, but it isn't very convincing.

Hey atleast I don't have Schizophrenia

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »

Back to your cave, troll!

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 11:10:49 AM »
I hate all these dank idiots thinking the earth is a fucking beach ball! Astronomy is some of dat nazi shet satan made

So you are one of those loons who thinks that all they do at NASA is bow down to statues of satan?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 11:37:48 AM »
I hate all these dank idiots thinking the earth is a fucking beach ball! Astronomy is some of dat nazi shet satan made

So you are one of those loons who thinks that all they do at NASA is bow down to statues of satan?
Yeah, like jroa.  Well, jroa is pretending...then again so is haryy1999...so....

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »

That was the only serious post I made on this website, anyone that believes this nonsense has Schizophrenia

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 11:57:23 AM »

That was the only serious post I made on this website, anyone that believes this nonsense has Schizophrenia
Good argument.

I am correct.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »

Please, stop accusing everyone of being a troll. 

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 10:32:17 PM »

This guy is the dictionary definition of troll.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 11:10:53 PM »

First please tell your fellow flat earthers to stop accusing all round earthers of being shills.

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 11:16:17 PM »

But, they are.

99.9% of all new users are trolls these days.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »
The definition of a troll is someone who makes a post for the sole purpose of causing a disruption in a forum.  Using that definition, virtually all round Earthers are trolls.  Should we just ban everyone?   

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 11:55:05 PM »
The definition of a troll is someone who makes a post for the sole purpose of causing a disruption in a forum.  Using that definition, virtually all round Earthers are trolls.  Should we just ban everyone?

Nope, as everyone here is trolling, and it's what keeps this site alive!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 12:14:34 AM »
Who is being disruptive: the person who comes to the Flat Earth Society forum in order to talk about the Earth being flat, or the person who comes to the Flat Earth Society forum in order to argue that the Earth is round?  Which is the actual troll? 

Arith

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 12:51:50 AM »
Who is being disruptive: the person who comes to the Flat Earth Society forum in order to talk about the Earth being flat, or the person who comes to the Flat Earth Society forum in order to argue that the Earth is round?  Which is the actual troll?

Respectfully, it's the flat earthers who put a forum here in the first place. You know your views are held by some as controversial. I'm not saying "you deserve what you get". I'm saying you're opening yourself up to debate, then suggesting all debate is trolling. Those debates sometimes (usually) devolve into schoolyard pushing matches very quickly. I've seen both round and flatties do that to said debates. It's not always necessarily trolling.

He's not wrong; MOST of the users these days really are trolls.
Being a mod, surely you've noticed a slight uptake in threads being transferred to Complete Nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:57:26 AM by Arith »

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 01:54:27 AM »

I'm sorry. It's just frustrating to me how people don't even try any more.

I am correct.

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 03:35:26 AM »
If you banned everyone who wasn't been sincere, then there would be no flat earthers left.

Remember jroa, you are apparently "one of those loons who thinks that all they do at NASA is bow down to statues of satan?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:43:35 AM by JimmyTheCrab »

Quail

• I can't sea gull.
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 01:35:11 PM »
Jroa, why do you always resort to personal arguments and insults in arguments? Not only does it not let the debate get anywhere, but also is exactly the opposite of what a moderator should do. I saw you do this on multiple threads, insulting people even further if they get into fights instead of reminding them to keep on topic.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:55:33 PM by Quail »

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 02:55:01 PM »

No, you shouldn't ban everyone. You should have a code of conduct that clearly emphasises that this is the flat earth forum and whilst serious questions challenging the flat earth model(s) are welcomed, members who are intent on belittling flat earth believers will be banned.

I've been here some time and have never upset a flat earther, whilst not being a flat earther. It's not hard to follow such a regime unless you're a troll, or have an agenda.

Edit: It's one of the main reasons I still regularly visit cluesforum. The unrelenting ejection of trolls.

Edit2: You have an infestation of trolls (in case no one noticed). Unless someone gets a grip on it, this site will eventually become irrelevant and will be replaced by one with stronger moderation. Trolls are rife on here and cause people to wonder if this place is nothing more than controlled opposition. I can't see a valid argument for members to have 1000's of posts on here, whilst freely acknowledging they are a round earther.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:01:42 PM by legion »
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »

No, you shouldn't ban everyone. You should have a code of conduct that clearly emphasises that this is the flat earth forum and whilst serious questions challenging the flat earth model(s) are welcomed, members who are intent on belittling flat earth believers will be banned.

I've been here some time and have never upset a flat earther, whilst not being a flat earther. It's not hard to follow such a regime unless you're a troll, or have an agenda.

Edit: It's one of the main reasons I still regularly visit cluesforum. The unrelenting ejection of trolls.

Edit2: You have an infestation of trolls (in case no one noticed). Unless someone gets a grip on it, this site will eventually become irrelevant and will be replaced by one with stronger moderation. Trolls are rife on here and cause people to wonder if this place is nothing more than controlled opposition. I can't see a valid argument for members to have 1000's of posts on here, whilst freely acknowledging they are a round earther.

Why would the belittling if FEers be more important than belittling anyone else?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 05:26:10 PM »

Why would the belittling if FEers be more important than belittling anyone else?
Because we are a minority and deserve special rights. Haven't you ever had sensitivity training? If not I think you should get some.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 09:48:40 PM »
Because we are a minority and deserve special rights. Haven't you ever had sensitivity training? If not I think you should get some.

Just because you are a minority doesn't mean you deserve special rights.

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 09:48:43 AM »

Don't you ever watch the news? (not that you're smarter if you do...)
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »

I agree, but that's not how it works in the world.
Refer to: any minority group, and their special rights.

I am correct.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 05:04:44 PM »

Give one example.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 06:25:20 PM »

Give one example.
Black people.

I am correct.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 09:57:34 PM »

Give one example.
Black people.

Last I checked they had equal rights, not special privileges.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 10:12:24 PM »

Give one example.
Black people.

Last I checked they had equal rights, not special privileges.
Last I checked, I can't get scholarships for being a white middle-class male.
There is no organization that is for the advancement of white people. (Why would there need to exist the NAACP if they are equal?)
If I use "the N-Word", hell breaks loose. If a black person calls a white person "honkey" or "cracker", it's perfectly fine.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/15/new-black-panther-woman-who-put-dead-or-alive-bounty-on-george-zimmerman-now-vows-to-keep-her-foot-on-motherfuing-necks-of-whites/
If any white person said any of that about black people, there would be riots.
Lastly, white people are killed by cops at about twice the rate of black people.
Why don't we hear about this on the news? Why don't people riot about that?

I am correct.