Papa Legba-FE Champion or Troll?

• 62 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Papa Legba-FE Champion or Troll?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 01:05:11 AM »

You people get all upset because more questoning people are joining the forum, which is forcing you lot to up your game and start making more forum names to make it appear that you're getting more back up.

The only thing you have in your favour is that the flat Earth regulars on here hate us as much as you people do and probably will, in time ban those that are arguing against you.

Ummm ... what did you just say?   Who is "us"   is there some concerted trolling effort underway to destroy the free discussion of flat earth ideas?    

If it's any comfort to you I don't especially hate you,  or  Papa Legless for that matter,  I think he's a type of forum cancer,  but I don't hate him.
I'm not interested what you think or do. I'm simply letting you people know that you're nothing but scabs and we know what your game is.

Let me just pop this in just so you understand the games.

That silly git who had a pop at Papa legba - calling himself jroweskeptic, who's just accused Papa legba of everything going, is actually iwanttobelieve. Most of you idiots are using 2/3/4/5 and even more names to play your games and don't think for one second that you freaks are sneaking past with anything.

Your names get treated as just that for ease of chatting rather than mentioning all the alts.

I actually don't hate anyone either but I do pity some of you in naive terms and I have nothing but disgust at those of you who come here to simply deliberately parrot lies.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 01:07:30 AM by sceptimatic »

?

tappet

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 02:43:00 AM »
The only thing funny here is FEers REers getting upset because some nasty person is ruining their RE FE forum.
Stop ya  sooking, you lot like to dish it out but look at you crying since Legba tuned up.
Pathetic.

That's funny, you still don't get it,  he isn't a flat earther,  I think he just wants to make you flat earthers look like raving idiots.  Your response indicates he is succeeding. 
Ask him yourself and see what he says.   I already did,  and he denied being a flat earther. 

He's just a regular incredibly annoying troll.
No, you don't get it. I am not a FEer either.
Reading his posts makes me believe he has similar views to myself.
Flat, round, convex, concave, whatever!
You call Legba a troll because its you that does not get it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 02:51:01 AM »

You people get all upset because more questoning people are joining the forum, which is forcing you lot to up your game and start making more forum names to make it appear that you're getting more back up.

The only thing you have in your favour is that the flat Earth regulars on here hate us as much as you people do and probably will, in time ban those that are arguing against you.

Ummm ... what did you just say?   Who is "us"   is there some concerted trolling effort underway to destroy the free discussion of flat earth ideas?    

If it's any comfort to you I don't especially hate you,  or  Papa Legless for that matter,  I think he's a type of forum cancer,  but I don't hate him.
I'm not interested what you think or do. I'm simply letting you people know that you're nothing but scabs and we know what your game is.

That silly git who had a pop at Papa legba - calling himself jroweskeptic, who's just accused Papa legba of everything going, is actually iwanttobelieve. Most of you idiots are using 2/3/4/5 and even more names to play your games and don't think for one second that you freaks are sneaking past with anything.

Your names get treated as just that for ease of chatting rather than mentioning all the alts.

I actually don't hate anyone either but I do pity some of you in naive terms and I have nothing but disgust at those of you who come here to simply deliberately parrot lies.

I can't speak for anyone else,  but I have only one name, and I can't think of any logical reason why you would want more than one.   As far as "parroting lies"  I can prove the earth is a globe,   and  space travel is real, I know people who have worked in Antarctica, and that the flat earth theory is a complete fabrication.  But,  I enjoy having these things challenged, and you never stop learning and questioning.   I'm saddened that you are disgusted by the truth, and can only hope that one day the scales will fall from your eyes and see the world as it really is.

I'm more than a little disturbed by the possibility that you very presence here ( and whoever else makes up the "US" you refer to ) is part of a conspiracy to stop free discussion and debate.

The other flat earth forums regard this forum as "controlled opposition"  I'm beginning to wonder about your role in that.

The "US" so far is tappet, Papa Legal, sceptimatic...   who else is in this trolling gang.

PS.   I think Jroweskeptic has more original thought in a day that you have had in your lifetime.  The fact that it's wrong is neither here nor there.  He certainly got Papa Legba's number pretty spot on.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 02:55:06 AM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

tappet

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 03:02:14 AM »

I can't speak for anyone else,  but I have only one name, and I can't think of any logical reason why you would want more than one.   As far as "parroting lies"  I can prove the earth is a globe,   and  space travel is real, I know people who have worked in Antarctica, and that the flat earth theory is a complete fabrication.  But,  I enjoy having these things challenged, and you never stop learning and questioning.   I'm saddened that you are disgusted by the truth, and can only hope that one day the scales will fall from your eyes and see the world as it really is.

I'm more than a little disturbed by the possibility that you very presence here ( and whoever else makes up the "US" you refer to ) is part of a conspiracy to stop free discussion and debate.

The other flat earth forums regard this forum as "controlled opposition"  I'm beginning to wonder about your role in that.

The "US" so far is tappet, Papa Legal, sceptimatic...   who else is in this trolling gang.

PS.   I think Jroweskeptic has more original thought in a day that you have had in your lifetime.  The fact that it's wrong is neither here nor there.  He certainly got Papa Legba's number pretty spot on.
I must say that I am flattered you grouped me with Legba and Scepti.
Cheers from Tappet.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 03:29:36 AM »
must say that I am flattered you grouped me with Legba and Scepti.
Cheers from Tappet.

I'm impressed that you thought it was a compliment.   ;D

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 08:24:58 AM »
and according to others i'm you. why do you people insist on attributing my theories to others?
some of us have actual respect for the truth, and dissenting theories on the shape of the earth. you, clearly, do not: you'd rather come and waste time and laugh at everyone. you are pathetic. if the world meant anything to you, you would have a theory that functioned, rather than one with blatant holes, reliance on fantasies like air, and numerous flaws which are pointed out to you, and which you never refine.
you are a waste of everybody's time. i know who i am. i am j rowe, the skeptic, who thinks, and who actually develops a theory because i know what the world is like. i have been chosen and i will continue to refine and develop a realistic model of the world, because what we are spoon fed is clearly nonsense. the likes of you and papa legba who act like freethinkers but only care about mocking the truth and acing smug rather than learning anything at all are worse than the bs-spewing, idiotic round earthers. at least round earthers are honest (except for the few who keep getting caught in blatant lies, though that may just be stupidity).
it is impossible to reason with the likes of you. you simply do not care. if you have no respect for flat earth theory, don't share your nonsense here. some of us care about the truth. some of us actually have a purpose, rather than wasting time sharing bs even you don't really believe.

come back when you're feeling honest.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »
and according to others i'm you. why do you people insist on attributing my theories to others?
some of us have actual respect for the truth, and dissenting theories on the shape of the earth. you, clearly, do not: you'd rather come and waste time and laugh at everyone. you are pathetic. if the world meant anything to you, you would have a theory that functioned, rather than one with blatant holes, reliance on fantasies like air, and numerous flaws which are pointed out to you, and which you never refine.
you are a waste of everybody's time. i know who i am. i am j rowe, the skeptic, who thinks, and who actually develops a theory because i know what the world is like. i have been chosen and i will continue to refine and develop a realistic model of the world, because what we are spoon fed is clearly nonsense. the likes of you and papa legba who act like freethinkers but only care about mocking the truth and acing smug rather than learning anything at all are worse than the bs-spewing, idiotic round earthers. at least round earthers are honest (except for the few who keep getting caught in blatant lies, though that may just be stupidity).
it is impossible to reason with the likes of you. you simply do not care. if you have no respect for flat earth theory, don't share your nonsense here. some of us care about the truth. some of us actually have a purpose, rather than wasting time sharing bs even you don't really believe.

Look you clown. One thing you can do is play many names. One thing you have to do to make people believe you are seperate people is to have a good memory for those names and what they type. You fail on those accounts, so cut the crap you stupid boy.
You are "iwantobelieve" so don't waste your time denying it.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 10:54:22 AM »

Look you clown. One thing you can do is play many names. One thing you have to do to make people believe you are seperate people is to have a good memory for those names and what they type. You fail on those accounts, so cut the crap you stupid boy.

according to many other people i'm you. does that make it true? i have no clue who that's meant to be anyway.
currently dual earth theory is the only working flat earth model (and it works far more than you). it occasionally needs refining, but simply put, it works. yours does not. as a major theory which i have been chosen to share, i am asking only that you acknowledge who i am. i am sick of having my work attributed to others.
you're just pathetic. you can't think for yourself, just repeat the same old bs, and act like it's some revelation. you're wrong, plain and simple, and no amount of pretentiousness will change that.
stop wasting everybody's tiem you incompetent buffoon. you have nothing to add to flat earth theory, and you ever have.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 11:35:01 AM »

according to many other people i'm you. does that make it true? i have no clue who that's meant to be anyway.
currently dual earth theory is the only working flat earth model (and it works far more than you). it occasionally needs refining, but simply put, it works. yours does not. as a major theory which i have been chosen to share, i am asking only that you acknowledge who i am. i am sick of having my work attributed to others.
you're just pathetic. you can't think for yourself, just repeat the same old bs, and act like it's some revelation. you're wrong, plain and simple, and no amount of pretentiousness will change that.
stop wasting everybody's time you incompetent buffoon. you have nothing to add to flat earth theory, and you ever have.
Save your pathetic bullshit for someone who's daft enough to fall for it. You have many names. I've just named the one that your flat Earth friends know th best and the one that they are happy to accept as one of their allies.

Now you use this name and a few others' over time and are allowed. They know you're playing games. Give me mod powers and I'll expose you in seconds you good.
You're just a game playing idiot and there's a good few of you who play it.

I'd have had more respect for you if you'd have kept your silly typing hands geared to the right side of the coin but you can't do it, can you?

You bat for the flat side in one respect and yet you come under attack from all angles of the globalists and what do you do?
You spend your time trying to call out people who are actually more your allies in terms of going up against globalists and the trolls, yet you, Mr idiot decides to have a go at Papa and others, yet they leave you alone to fight your corner...as I did, you simple little bastard.

I think I'll start batting for the global side. I'll just parrot everything they say and add my own stuff by copying and pasting what's in wiki, etc.
Oh and I'll start calling you a tin foil hat numpty trolling little prick.

Luckily for you I can't bring myself to play on the global side because as much as I think you're a prick and would like to m ake your head disappear up your own aris, I have too much contempt for the bullshit global Earth model and the people who profess to know it's true.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 12:09:25 PM »
Calm down, everyone; it's bank holiday so let's all have fun.

As it goes, I'm glad Jrowe-whatever had a pop at me cos it means no other tosser has an excuse to complain to the mods about MY language any more.

Thanks, Jrowe!

LOL!

As for what I am & why I'm here; if anything, I'm one of THEM; the 'conspirators'.

I grew up with no illusions as to anything & don't care what the rest of you idiots think.

I may be regarded as a 'loose cannon' amongst my kind - even a 'holy fool' -  but they know where my loyalties lie; so I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want, & you can all go hang.

Cos, believe me - the guys in charge HATE a turncoat liar more than anything else; all you who think you're on their side just don't realise how much they despise you.

& that is the most LOL thing of all!!!!

Goodnight, suckers...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:14:22 PM by Papa Legba »
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 12:30:33 PM »
We can complain about both of you.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2015, 01:03:30 PM »
LOL!

I'm not the one with multiple-personality disorder round here!

Oh, dear ; you lot are TOO much... Complain away, schizos; complain away...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:58 PM »
I'm not the one with multiple-personality disorder round here!

That's the first thing you've said that I agree with.   You have no personality.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 05:04:47 AM »
Can we please just stop all of this? The last 2 pages of posts were off topic or low-content.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 06:57:14 AM »
i am concerned with truth, that is all. i will criticize lies when i see them, whether they come from round or flat or concave earthers. the classical flat earth model has failed: that is a simple fact. pack it up, and move on. your theory does not work and if you were honest you would see that, and develop on, rather than clinging to it for the sake of your ego and nothing more.
you are pathetic, sceptimatic. truly pathetic. you are a desperate, whining toddler so eager for attention and throwing a tantrum as soon as you realize you're wrong: and you refuse to admit it. i happily invite the mods to compare my ip address with that of whoever iwanttobelieve is. i know who i am, i know who i am not, i am sick of you people trying to attribute my work to others. i have spent a great deal fo time developing dual earth theory, you do not simply get to ignore it or brush it off because you'd rather fantasize about me being someone else.

papa legba is no friend to flat earth theory. he is a moron who i suspect needs some form of mental assistance. i am interested in the truth, not in picking sides. i spend the majority of my time here correcting round earth lies, and developing and sharing dual earth theory: but i will also intervene when there are people who care for nothing except ruining what little reputation flat earth theory has.
the globe model is bs. so is your ice dome, and classical disk theory. anyone with an open mind can see the truth of each of those statements.

none of you are interested in the truth, no matter what you claim. i ama sking you to actually think. i will not stand in defense of trolls or clear morons who don't understand the simplest concepts. papa legba is a moron. end of. you, sceptimatic, you are at least able to express an opinion without repeating yourself obnoxiously, and you are at least eloquent. that does not change the fact that you are wrong, and that your model does not work. if you examine it, you will see.

the enemy of the truth i have been chosen to share is the one who will not admit whe they have made a mistake. i am happy to refine my theory, because science takes time. you, clearly, are not. you cling to false guesses and bs because you are too arrogant to understand that you are not perfect. that is not intelligent, that is pathetic.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »
Thank you, everyone.

I have had my father-in-law's cancer mocked; I have been told to 'go fuck myself' by Jroweblah: I have been asked to 'eat fesces' by Markjo.

Yet somehow I have been the one receiving warnings for bad behaviour?

I invite any of the mods here to ask themselves: 'who is the abusive party in this debate?'.

I will not resort to reporting anyone; the first thing I learnt in life was to never be an informer.

So I must rely on the sense of fair play of others...

Whatever; I've said my piece; what happens, happens.

Goodnight, all.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
you contribute nothing to any discussion, and you mock flat earth theory while adding nothing of substance. you are not wanted here. accept it, and move on.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »
Thank you, everyone.

I have had my father-in-law's cancer mocked; I have been told to 'go fuck myself' by Jroweblah: I have been asked to 'eat fesces' by Markjo.

Yet somehow I have been the one receiving warnings for bad behaviour?

I invite any of the mods here to ask themselves: 'who is the abusive party in this debate?'.

I will not resort to reporting anyone; the first thing I learnt in life was to never be an informer.

So I must rely on the sense of fair play of others...

Whatever; I've said my piece; what happens, happens.

Goodnight, all.
No one mocked cancer, they said you were less funny than cancer. This metaphor fails if cancer is funny in the slightest. So, we are sorry for your father-in-law and sorrier still that we have to endure your posting.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 12:47:56 PM »
I think it's obvious to any neutral reader EXACTLY what you were all saying on the subject of cancer; don't try to wriggle out of it now, you goddamn cowards.

& Jrowe: precisely what contribution to 'flat earth research' were YOU making when you asked me to go fuck myself?

Also; learn to write, Mr. 'florid prose'. Or is appalling grammar your 'trademark'?

Whatever; I'm going nowhere, you lightweight losers, so knock it off.

Dream on...

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 02:03:40 PM »
I think it's obvious to any neutral reader EXACTLY what you were all saying on the subject of cancer; don't try to wriggle out of it now, you goddamn cowards.

If you want to say that we are exaggerating how unfunny you are, you could make that argument, but as far as mocking your father-in-laws cancer, you sound like you are extremely sensitive about it, and understandably so.  There is no mockery of cancer whatsoever, and I will restate, the metaphor, "You are less funny than cancer" utterly fails if cancer is thought of to be funny.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2015, 02:11:07 PM »
Keep digging, Rama Set...

Or learn to read.

I don't care which; neutral readers can decide which of us is sincere.

Meanwhile; what do YOU think Jrowetosspot meant by 'go fuck yourself'?

I'd really appreciate any form of clarification on the subject.

Thanks!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »
Keep digging, Rama Set...

Or learn to read.

I don't care which; neutral readers can decide which of us is sincere.

I'd really appreciate any form of clarification on the subject.

Thanks!

I think, and I may just be guessing, but my guess, as good as it can be, and as subjective as it is, my thought about Jrowe's comment, his phrase if you will, is that he, and I am assuming he is a he, if that makes any sense, but I digress, thinks that you should, in his humble opinion, although his humility can often be questioned, potentially, or maybe probably, go, and not go somewhere, but just "commence an action of", fuck(ing) your self.

Clear?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »
No, 'forum daddy' Rama Set.

Not clear.

Not even slightly.

Explain how 'fucking myself' is physically possible.

With diagrams, if possible.

But thanks for sticking up for flat-earther aether-spammer Jrowe; why would you do that, I wonder?

You are all such idiots...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 02:30:04 PM by Papa Legba »

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2015, 04:45:30 PM »
I was sticking up for him?  Weird. I think you should google auto-eroticism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2015, 07:36:41 AM »

If you are struggling to understand the phrase,  I suggest you get a second opinion,   go to the nearest police station,  and repeat the phrase a few times to any officers present,  see if they can help.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »

If you are struggling to understand the phrase,  I suggest you get a second opinion,   go to the nearest police station,  and repeat the phrase a few times to any officers present,  see if they can help.

Just shows he hasn't hit puberty yet.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2015, 11:18:43 AM »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2015, 12:49:23 PM »
Quite; all very clever I'm sure.

Now that you've given the mods plenty enough evidence of exactly WHO are the Trolls & 'inflammatory posters' round here I'll bow out.

Reckon I ought to be safe from a ban for a good long while after all that...

Thanks, idiots!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2015, 02:02:41 PM »
Thhis is the upper fora, everybody.  Please treat it as such.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2015, 02:06:34 PM »
Do you have no.opinion on this?
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.