Super Typhoon Maysak From the ISS

• 64 Replies

legion

• You are in my VR
Re: Super Typhoon Maysak From the ISS
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »
It is very generous of you to allow anyone to chip in on a public forum.  Your photos are pretty.

They are also conclusive of how idiotic anybody is to accept anything as "photographic images" proof.

Go on, write something else not funny and a bit sad and pathetic! I'm sure you'll have the other trolls in howls of embarrassed laughter!

"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2015, 02:48:05 PM »
It is very generous of you to allow anyone to chip in on a public forum.  Your photos are pretty.

They are also conclusive of how idiotic anybody is to accept anything as "photographic images" proof.

Go on, write something else not funny and a bit sad and pathetic! I'm sure you'll have the other trolls in howls of embarrassed laughter!

You think putting a woman with an umbrella in a photo with a hurricane is believable?  When was the last time you went outside?

*Cue embarrassed laugh track*
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »

You think putting a woman with an umbrella in a photo with a hurricane is believable?  When was the last time you went outside?

You think putting a solar panel with a hurricane is believable? When was the last time you went in to space?

*loud laughter at rama having a lobotomy*
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »

You think putting a solar panel with a hurricane is believable?

What are you putting words in my mouth?

When was the last time you went in to space?

What does that have to do with anything?

*loud laughter at rama having a lobotomy*

Wow.  How is the home life?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2015, 05:28:08 PM »
Wow.  How is the home life?

I'd guess not great.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur