WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)

• 876 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: WP IX The Templars Map (Game ON)
« Reply #870 on: January 20, 2019, 11:38:43 AM »
I don't think giving team evil more power is necessary, even though it is fun to be a powerful evil player.

I've thought about it. It is relevant with narrator's behaviour.

One spirit magician has to be in per teams. Or it can be one in villagers and one in only one evil team. When one nasa dies, he can revive a wildcard then gains a possiblity to win. because of wildcard is theorically a villager, prevents slatemate against evil teams. Just an offer. I believe this should be try.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #871 on: January 20, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
So, who is the next narrator?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #872 on: January 20, 2019, 12:35:26 PM »

2nd Lieutenant Aeval, commander of scout sections Corvus and Beira, disciple of Cathubodua, Sister Militant, walked up the ramp of the Chinook with the last of her bags, strapped them in place and sat down back against the webbing, brushing her tangled hair back with her hand. The showers here were shit, brown tepid water that dribbled out, in 3 hours they'd be back at base and she could get cleaned up. A mechanical whirr announced the the back door shutting, she looked out seeing the old light, white against the blue sky, high on beacon hill, she had said her goodbyes to the old bird up there, he had seemed subdued, perhaps not believing her promise to return, but she would, it would be good to see him again.

As the the aircraft banked out over the sea the Raven was riding the sea winds over the southern cliffs, his home. He caught an updraught, rising 200 feet up, and followed for a while, out over the ocean, pulled by the tug of his heart as she left, then turned to home.
He knew she would be back, had read that truth in her mind, but knew too he would not be here to greet her, he had seen the 17 summers granted to him, the winter when it finally came, would take him. Already the stories of the flame haired little witch were legend amongst his kin here and she would be warmly welcomed, but he would see her nevermore.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #873 on: January 20, 2019, 12:36:38 PM »
nevermore.

WOOP

Great game, Jura. Tense one, fun, and your narration's always great.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #874 on: January 20, 2019, 12:42:30 PM »
Since Jura sees this post, I want to tell again my ideas about her narrating. She was perfectly fair and good on narrating this game.

I've delibaretely told her "made me a villager" sounds like a cheating. But actually it was just my tactic to use our sincerely. In past games I was villager everytime. But as a fair narrator, she made me randomly as an evil, although she knew I don't like to be an evil. This is it, this is one of us, not like you, completely good and fair.

In this respect, I want to tell a sorry her because I said her "delibaretely made me a villager and all idiots as evils". Actually I was an evil, and everything seemed randomly assigned. Actually, I think this was the second game after my narratings that roles assigned completely randomly and fair.

Everybody have played well, and narrator was terrific.

Thank you jura. You have bringed the werenasa its old thrills.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #875 on: January 20, 2019, 09:09:09 PM »
Nevermore  ;D
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #876 on: January 20, 2019, 09:50:27 PM »
Excellent game.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.