Why is the Russian Space Agency providing transport for space tourism?

• 6 Replies
According to Wikipedia, so far six non-NASA, non-RSA tourists have visited the International Space Station since 2001. Certainly those conspirators at the RSA wouldn't want to allow anyone to buy a space flight and discover the truth of the non-globular non-planet flat plane that is the Earth, would they? The fact that space tourism is becoming a more legitimate idea is troubling to FET, because it implies that many, many more people will have to be involved in the conspiracy....regular people with regular cameras who do not have any motives for faking the roundness of the Earth.

According to Wikipedia, so far six non-NASA, non-RSA tourists have visited the International Space Station since 2001. Certainly those conspirators at the RSA wouldn't want to allow anyone to buy a space flight and discover the truth of the non-globular non-planet flat plane that is the Earth, would they? The fact that space tourism is becoming a more legitimate idea is troubling to FET, because it implies that many, many more people will have to be involved in the conspiracy....regular people with regular cameras who do not have any motives for faking the roundness of the Earth.

Wikipedia? Consider the source.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Also, Russia?  Consider the source.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Oh yeah, I forgot that FET requires that we disregard certain evidence solely because of the fact that it is devastating. I forgot since I don't have that same mentality.

I'm not saying that Wikipedia is the best source in the world, but it's also not the worst, which is why I was too lazy to go and find the best.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
Oh yeah, I forgot that FET requires that we disregard certain evidence solely because of the fact that it is devastating. I forgot since I don't have that same mentality.

I'm not saying that Wikipedia is the best source in the world, but it's also not the worst, which is why I was too lazy to go and find the best.

I would say the same about Russia.

So what's your take on this? Do you believe that commercial space flight is going to be more commonly offered within the next 10 years?

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
No.