Scotland: Toilet of Europe

• 72 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Scotland: Toilet of Europe
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2012, 11:08:21 AM »
Ah, well a whore bath is just washing your crotch.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2012, 11:12:24 AM »
Thork, if a gay couple adopts and properly raises a child that straight parents abandon, doesn't this make them very beneficial to society because they are covering for the fuck ups of irresponsible straight people? It's not only irrelevant to almost every debate to say gays don't (or can't) benefit society, it's just straight up wrong.

A weak point, seeing as more kids are adopted by heterosexual couples than homosexual.
Irrelevant. Just because there are heterosexual couples covering the mistakes of other heterosexual couples does not mean that homosexual couples can not also cover for the mistakes of heterosexual couples.

If a gay person adopts and properly raises a child then society as a whole and that child in particular are both benefited.

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »
Thork, if a gay couple adopts and properly raises a child that straight parents abandon, doesn't this make them very beneficial to society because they are covering for the fuck ups of irresponsible straight people? It's not only irrelevant to almost every debate to say gays don't (or can't) benefit society, it's just straight up wrong.

A weak point, seeing as more kids are adopted by heterosexual couples than homosexual.
Irrelevant. Just because there are heterosexual couples covering the mistakes of other heterosexual couples does not mean that homosexual couples can not also cover for the mistakes of heterosexual couples.

If a gay person adopts and properly raises a child then society as a whole and that child in particular are both benefited.

The point is that there are a lot more heterosexual couples available to adopt children. Even if every homosexual couple adopted children, their impact on the pool of unadopted children would still be less significant than all heterosexual adopters. You originally claimed that homosexuals are beneficial because they adopt children, however,  adopting children is not exclusive to homosexuals. There aren't really any benefits a person provides solely by virtue of being gay.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:31 AM »
There aren't really any benefits a person provides solely by virtue of being gay.
...I never claimed it was the gayness of gay couples that made them beneficial to society.

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »
There aren't really any benefits a person provides solely by virtue of being gay.
...I never claimed it was the gayness of gay couples that made them beneficial to society.

Great. What is this thread about? Did I win?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »

It helps if you read the thread before replying.

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »

It helps if you read the thread before replying.

Thanks Saddam. I will remember this sage advice until I die.

?

Thork

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2012, 11:55:21 AM »
This thread is about how Scottish people are terrible.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2012, 12:05:57 PM »
This thread is about how Scottish people are terrible.

That's correct.  Thork says he likes having sex in front of Scottish old people.
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2012, 12:54:08 PM »
In terms of my Genetic make up I am mostly Scottish.  That means I hale from the toilette of Europe.
Yeah, all adds up doesn't it? :-\

Also, toilet. Don't make it all French with extra redundant letters.

I knew that would anger you.  I'm also a quarter Italian.  I guess I should open up a drunken pizzeria.  It is my calling.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
I could see them enviously looking at me for tell-tale flaws, but they knew I was an Englishman.

Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »
Don't worry Thork, I'm doing my part.  4 kids, with the option of more!
Good lad. How old is your eldest daughter now?
(too young to date still, although I just took her out for her first driving lesson)

I feel unsafe when people too young to date are driving a car.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »
Don't worry Thork, I'm doing my part.  4 kids, with the option of more!
Good lad. How old is your eldest daughter now?
(too young to date still, although I just took her out for her first driving lesson)

I feel unsafe when people too young to date are driving a car.
Typically girls whose fathers don't let them date just don't tell their fathers.