War

• 3536 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: War
« Reply #3420 on: April 14, 2024, 11:17:10 AM »
Iran's so called attack on Israel is aimed at preventing public reaction. In reality, Iran and Israel are allies. Iran sends people it deems dangerous to Syria, and Israel magically knows their location and kills them. But the same Israeli intelligence did not know that Hamas would attack with a thousand missiles. How weird, is not it?

Meanwhile, the Netanyahu protests magically stopped. hmm
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #3421 on: April 14, 2024, 12:10:21 PM »
Iran's so called attack on Israel is aimed at preventing public reaction. In reality, Iran and Israel are allies. Iran sends people it deems dangerous to Syria, and Israel magically knows their location and kills them. But the same Israeli intelligence did not know that Hamas would attack with a thousand missiles. How weird, is not it?

Meanwhile, the Netanyahu protests magically stopped. hmm

Has it occured to you that Syria is secretly allies with Israel and giving them information while Palastine hates Israel and gives no info?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3422 on: April 15, 2024, 06:44:34 AM »

Total performance art.  Should have done a dance competition instead, it would have saved about 800 million dollars.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #3423 on: April 15, 2024, 07:01:28 AM »

Total performance art.  Should have done a dance competition instead, it would have saved about 800 million dollars.
Urgh, not zien.  Forgotten about that smug huckster.

But yeah, it was meant to be a performance.  Something to show the home crowd without actually killing any Israelis and making them super mad.   It's like someone getting punched and then throwing a few air swings back to show they are game then going "OK, we good, bro?" while backing out the room.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3424 on: April 15, 2024, 07:12:30 AM »
https://x.com/lhfang/status/1779642902291116274

Pastor John Hagee this am says Iran's missiles are the prophetic start of the "Gog and Magog" war from the Bible (that ends w/ Jesus returning and Jews killed or converted). Says he will travel to DC to lobby lawmakers not to "deescalate" and support Israel. Asks for money.

If you want to watch the video of him saying these things, it's in the link.

My great grandmother used to watch Hagee because she got too old to go to church. I never said anything to her about him, because she was in her 90s and what difference would it make, but I knew he was wacko.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3425 on: April 15, 2024, 07:43:37 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/04/13/evangelicals-israel-gaza-republicans/

Yeah it's pretty wild.  Our politics are being driven by a faction which explicitly wants ww3 to start up so Jesus will return.  Also crazy, Mike Johnson also believes this but he has the good sense to not say it out loud during speeches in congress.

« Reply #3426 on: April 15, 2024, 08:29:21 AM »
yes
those wacky jacky american evans were also part of the trump's-the-antichrist movement.
the apocolypse wanters were trying to get the apolocpyse going.

when you think why turmp is so loved by evans, it's because it's snow balled now.

« Reply #3427 on: April 15, 2024, 02:30:43 PM »
remember i said USA needs to be friendlier to South America so taht we have soldier alies who can do jungle fighting against china?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3428 on: April 23, 2024, 01:54:35 PM »
What the msm is presenting in the US.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/23/palestine-protests-college-campuses-00153840

At the same time this is going on.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148876

Maybe these protests are rising to the level of riots. Maybe these are antisemitic as opposed to just pro civilian. I dont know. Left and right media both seem to be covering the protests the same way fox news covered blm protests.

It just seems to me that hard evidence of war crimes is probably more newsworthy than some protests.

gnuarm

« Reply #3429 on: April 23, 2024, 01:57:23 PM »
Russia and Ukraine should join NATO at the same time. The military contractors will all have a good cry!

I believe NATO will not accept a new member who is currently at war. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3430 on: April 23, 2024, 04:54:18 PM »
https://x.com/thedailybeast/status/1782169236657357193
When Isra Hirsi, the daughter of U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, joined several of her classmates in a pro-Palestinian campus protest known as the Gaza encampment, she had no idea she would end up suspended, homeless, and left without food within a matter of days.

Homeless and starving!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #3431 on: April 24, 2024, 01:30:47 AM »
https://x.com/thedailybeast/status/1782169236657357193
When Isra Hirsi, the daughter of U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, joined several of her classmates in a pro-Palestinian campus protest known as the Gaza encampment, she had no idea she would end up suspended, homeless, and left without food within a matter of days.

Homeless and starving!
The Palistinisn experience.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3432 on: April 24, 2024, 06:39:13 AM »
But definitely not the experience of Isra Hirsi.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3433 on: April 24, 2024, 03:34:54 PM »
This is so bizarre.  The universities suspend protesters for unspecified reasons then have arrested for trespassing.  Now the same people going on and on about free speech and cancel culture are demanding the national guard to break up these protests.  The MSM on the left and the right are sliming it as antisemitic but I can't find any evidence of this.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3434 on: April 24, 2024, 03:47:21 PM »
https://x.com/ZaidJilani/status/1782926074114170979
There were headlines all over America about a student being stabbed in the eye at Yale, now a video has emerged. It's hard to figure out whether this was an accident or intentional, but it doesn't match the headlines, it's in the last five seconds.

You'd just have to scroll his timeline, because he is posting about himself, and also retweeting some other people, who say their content is getting removed, or demonitized, for talking about this situation in unapproved ways https://twitter.com/0rf 

Lorddave

« Reply #3435 on: April 24, 2024, 10:15:37 PM »
This is so bizarre.  The universities suspend protesters for unspecified reasons then have arrested for trespassing.  Now the same people going on and on about free speech and cancel culture are demanding the national guard to break up these protests.  The MSM on the left and the right are sliming it as antisemitic but I can't find any evidence of this.

Criticizing Israel is automatically antisemitic, for some reason.  So if you're pro-palastine, you're anti-Israel and thus... Antisemitic.  Which makes no sense but that's America.

Maybe the Jews DO own all Media?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3436 on: April 24, 2024, 10:53:37 PM »
I'm not pro Israel.  Nor am I pro Palestine.  I'm pro not using my tax dollars to murders civilians.

Probably doesn't fit on a protest sign.

« Reply #3437 on: April 25, 2024, 12:35:27 PM »

Criticizing Israel is automatically antisemitic, for some reason.  So if you're pro-palastine, you're anti-Israel and thus... Antisemitic.  Which makes no sense but that's America.

Maybe the Jews DO own all Media?

Interesting.  That’s not how it’s being reported here.  At least not from generally sensible news sources.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68895250.amp

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/columbia-protests-jewish-students-antisemitism-b2534817.html

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3438 on: April 25, 2024, 01:36:46 PM »
https://x.com/javeria_sultan1/status/1783580134697517551
‼️🇺🇸 US cops have now ARRESTED
the Chair of Emory University's Philosophy Department for protesting  against the GAZA GENOCIDE!

Video in link.

« Reply #3439 on: April 25, 2024, 02:28:25 PM »
anyone remember 2yrs ago or so, the House voted to make a public denouncing of tyranny or somethingsomething like that?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3440 on: April 25, 2024, 04:02:48 PM »
Ford Fischer is livestreaming the pro-Palestine and the pro-Israel demonstrations at Columbia https://twitter.com/FordFischer  I don't know if you need an acct to watch the streams.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3441 on: April 25, 2024, 04:58:19 PM »
Seems innocuous so far.  It looks like he's in the middle of the Israel side at the moment.  There's some dipshit with a swastika because there always has to be one of those guys at every protest.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3442 on: April 26, 2024, 09:28:24 AM »
https://x.com/UICProfWatch/status/1783625176887799938

Here’s @EmoryUniversity economics professor Caroline Fohlin knocked to the ground with her head on the concrete. Her glasses are thrown off. She shouts “I’m a professor” #Gaza #Protesters

video in link

I'm fairly certain that the protests at Emory were also peaceful, the cops seemed to have escalated things.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3443 on: April 26, 2024, 10:54:36 AM »
I think we've all seen enough protests to notice certain things they have in common.

The police will often agitate the situation.

There's always going to be clueless idiots and sometimes agent provocateurs. 

Anyone trying to defend what's being protested will focus on the worst elements in the protests and cast that as the majority opinion of the protestors.

Protest movements are often a game where the goal is to goad the other side into committing violence.

Those defending what's being protested will often push the protesters into adopting the most extreme version of their position and casting the movement as dangerous extremists.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3444 on: April 26, 2024, 12:59:30 PM »
I haven't watched any mainstream media coverage of the protests, how are they framing them? Are they making it look crazy?

What I see online sometimes shows the idiots, especially the ones saying actually questionable things, but mostly I just see a bunch of neatly spaced tents and young people making speeches. The kids know how to glamp!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3445 on: April 26, 2024, 03:32:49 PM »
On Fox News the headline is "Top cop sounds off against 'entitled hateful students' as antisemitism roils colleges".  So lumping anything critical of the IDF into antisemitism.

On the NYT "Student Protest Leader at Columbia: ‘Zionists Don’t Deserve to Live’".  The headline is misleading.  It's in a video one of the protesters made in January.  It's not something he's chanting in this protest.

The Washington Post is a bit more moderate about it but their headlines still frame it as something ominous.  They've referred to these tent situations as gaza encampments.

Overall it just makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  The coverage and the reactions by politicians and the MSM would lead me to believe that a lot of Jewish students are being attacked by the protesters but I can't find any incidents of this beyond the video of that woman who said she was poked in the eye.

Left leaning media has been much more critical of these protests than the George Floyd protests which were way more destructive. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3446 on: April 26, 2024, 04:41:10 PM »
All the media I used to think did a good job covering issues has really gone down the drain.

gnuarm

« Reply #3447 on: April 26, 2024, 06:37:55 PM »
On Fox News the headline is "Top cop sounds off against 'entitled hateful students' as antisemitism roils colleges".  So lumping anything critical of the IDF into antisemitism.

Perhaps you are not aware that the "headlines" they show you are not the same as what they show others.  It is at least partly based on your history of what you click on. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3448 on: April 26, 2024, 09:14:21 PM »

Perhaps you are not aware that the "headlines" they show you are not the same as what they show others.  It is at least partly based on your history of what you click on.

That would be true for feeds that are based on an algorithm but I'm looking at the front page of WAPO, NYT and Fox News.  I believe those are the same between all viewers.

gnuarm

« Reply #3449 on: April 27, 2024, 02:00:10 AM »

That would be true for feeds that are based on an algorithm but I'm looking at the front page of WAPO, NYT and Fox News.  I believe those are the same between all viewers.

I don't know why you would assume that.