Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist

• 644 Replies

Rushy

Re: Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2012, 04:39:05 PM »
Because it was about sending a message?

How silly. War is about crushing the opponent, not sending messages. If I had a bomb that could wipe cities off the map I could turn Tokyo to rubble, but instead I use it on an old wooden village? The sheer idiocy of such a thing staggers me, more so that other people would actually believe I did such a thing. Furthermore if they wanted to send messages, why did they ever firebomb Tokyo in the first place? The motives you state are not consistent.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »

Supposedly the power plants use the exact same process to heat the water that the bombs use to make explosions.
Bombs would have use higher concentration of uranium 235.  Weapons grade as one would say.  Where power plants use less amounts of fissile uranium 235.  In a bomb. either uranium or plutonium, the material is stored in a non critical form and then when you want the bomb to go off, the material is forced into a critical state.  Power plants will never have a critical mass.  Power plants control the reaction where as in bombs the reaction goes uncontrolled on purpose.
There processes are quite different.       
Not one power plant has ever exploded, leveling miles and miles of land. The worst "meltdown" was just radiation.
It would be pretty stupid for engineers to design a nuclear power plant that could explode like a bomb. And as I pointed out, the process doesn't allow it. 
Furthermore the type of bomb does not matter, as neither exists.
Just pointing it out because people, including you, don't actually know much about this topic yet like to argue against it. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
Ok, what about the people who saw the mushroom cloud? instead of a lot of not so large explosions?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
Nuclear energy is not evidence for nuclear weapons. My stove can heat water, that doesn't mean it can destroy cities. Likewise, simply because a power plant is using nuclear fission to turn water into steam does not mean that same process can obliterate cities.

The real reason that nuclear war has not broken out is that the devices simply do not exist.

Seriously, are you that bored that you need to stoop to this level of trolling?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rushy

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »
Bombs would have use higher concentration of uranium 235.  Weapons grade as one would say.  Where power plants use less amounts of fissile uranium 235.  In a bomb. either uranium or plutonium, the material is stored in a non critical form and then when you want the bomb to go off, the material is forced into a critical state.  Power plants will never have a critical mass.  Power plants control the reaction where as in bombs the reaction goes uncontrolled on purpose.
There processes are quite different.       

Do you have any real evidence? You can type these things all you want, that does not make them true. There is no reason to believe these weapons exist.

Just pointing it out because people, including you, don't actually know much about this topic yet like to argue against it. 

Was that statement intended to be as ironic as possible?

Ok, what about the people who saw the mushroom cloud? instead of a lot of not so large explosions?

Mushroom clouds are not exclusive to nuclear bombs. The idea of such is propaganda.

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
Mushroom clouds are not exclusive to nuclear bombs. The idea of such is propaganda.

Firebombing does?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
Do you have any real evidence? You can type these things all you want, that does not make them true. There is no reason to believe these weapons exist.
There is plenty of evidence out there. I could post some but you would just deny it. 
It's works both ways though. Just because you say they don't exist doesn't mean that they don't. 

Was that statement intended to be as ironic as possible?
Here is what I do. (It's yellow cake) http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l448/sokarul/IMG_0273.jpg
What do you do at work? Oh that's right, you were in the military. 

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2012, 06:23:00 PM »
There is plenty of evidence out there. I could post some but you would just deny it. 
It's works both ways though. Just because you say they don't exist doesn't mean that they don't. 

Right. Is this where you get mad, tell me "its all over the place" and then expect me to Google it? You're not posting any because it doesn't exist. Simple.

Here is what I do. (It's yellow cake) http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l448/sokarul/IMG_0273.jpg
What do you do at work? Oh that's right, you were in the military.

Ah, you're the one that does all the piss tests. There should be lots of easy work for you in Colorado or some other backwards drug-laden state.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »

Right. Is this where you get mad, tell me "its all over the place" and then expect me to Google it? You're not posting any because it doesn't exist. Simple.
I will get them, in the mean time why don't you post the research you base your opinion on. 

Ah, you're the one that does all the piss tests. There should be lots of easy work for you in Colorado or some other backwards drug-laden state.
That is not what I do.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »
I will get them, in the mean time why don't you post the research you base your opinion on. 
[/quote]

I have. It appears to be you who has not.

That is not what I do.

Ah, I see. So you don't do the brains part of the examination? I'm sure you enjoy gathering the samples then. Someone has to do it, I suppose.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
Why don't you quote it to bring it to the end of the thread. 

Ah, I see. So you don't do the brains part of the examination? I'm sure you enjoy gathering the samples then. Someone has to do it, I suppose.
Nope, not that it matters.  My point was that you have no qualifications at all, while I have some. 

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2012, 10:01:44 PM »
So were hiroshima and nagazaki not atomic bombs, or were they not destroyed at all?

That was firebombing, nothing more. Why do you think the American military chose two cities built mainly out of wood with no strategic military value?

firebombing does not create a mushroom cloud

Rushy

« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
firebombing does not create a mushroom cloud

Incorrect.

Why don't you quote it to bring it to the end of the thread. 

Yeah, yeah, I had a quote error. If you honestly can't figure out what I was responding to, I think you should be worried.

Nope, not that it matters.  My point was that you have no qualifications at all, while I have some. 

That is a logical fallacy, and a poor one at that. Piss testers don't have graduate degrees in nuclear physics.

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2012, 02:19:16 AM »
@Mods,

How come this Irushwithscvs clown doesn't get called out?  Nearly every post is either low content, rude or intentionally obtuse.  Usually all of them combined.

Most of doesn't even make any sense:

Piss testers don't have graduate degrees in nuclear physics.
Fine, I'll spell it out to you. All stones (that are in moving water) eventually become flat due to erosion. If the earth were round, one would expect that the stones would show some curvature due to the curvature of the way the water would have to flow over a round

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2012, 06:32:18 AM »

Yeah, yeah, I had a quote error. If you honestly can't figure out what I was responding to, I think you should be worried.
I said quote your evidence to bring it to the end of the thread.  The thread is 11 pages long and you said you already posted evidence. All I see you trying to make points. That doesn't constitue evidence.  So feel free to quote or repost the evidence you claimed to have already posted.  sceptimatic needs to actually fix his quote, again. 

That is a logical fallacy, and a poor one at that. Piss testers don't have graduate degrees in nuclear physics.
I hate to rain on your parade but I don't do pee testing. I of course, don't do nuclear phycis either. It gets old when people try to argue against science because they don't understand it. 
The science behind a nuclear bomb it quite simple.  Take a non critical mass then force the mass into critical state.  Pretty simple.   
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 06:37:37 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2012, 08:30:56 AM »
How is this possible when it was told that they were so radioactive that people couldn't live there and plants would not grow etc.

The main reason that there was so little residual radiation is because the bombs were detonated at an altitude of about 600 meters.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rushy

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »
I said quote your evidence to bring it to the end of the thread.  The thread is 11 pages long and you said you already posted evidence. All I see you trying to make points. That doesn't constitue evidence.  So feel free to quote or repost the evidence you claimed to have already posted.  sceptimatic needs to actually fix his quote, again. 

You want me to give you evidence that something does not exist? Are you so desperate that this is all you could come up with? "Give me evidence that magical pink unicorns don't exist!"

I hate to rain on your parade but I don't do pee testing. I of course, don't do nuclear phycis either. It gets old when people try to argue against science because they don't understand it. 
The science behind a nuclear bomb it quite simple.  Take a non critical mass then force the mass into critical state.  Pretty simple.   

I, too, am tired of people such as yourself who do not understand basic scientific endeavors, and lap up whatever someone else has told them. The scientific process of fusion and fission can not cause bombs. It never has, and it never will. It can, however, heat up some water and funnel it through a turbine.

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2012, 01:09:44 PM »

You want me to give you evidence that something does not exist? Are you so desperate that this is all you could come up with? "Give me evidence that magical pink unicorns don't

There are lots of evidence of nuclear explosions. If you want to say nuclear bombs don't exist, you need to disprove them.

Rushy

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2012, 01:40:54 PM »

You want me to give you evidence that something does not exist? Are you so desperate that this is all you could come up with? "Give me evidence that magical pink unicorns don't

There are lots of evidence of nuclear explosions. If you want to say nuclear bombs don't exist, you need to disprove them.

No, there aren't. There are lots of pictures labeled as nuclear explosions. It is amazing what thoroughly placed propaganda can do to the mind.

Look, a unicorn! How magical. Imagine I placed this everywhere, history books, biology books. I told everyone how unicorns exist we just don't use them because they're dangerous. Then I post the science behind unicorns. Everyone would indeed believe unicorns are very real and very dangerous, regardless of how they have never seen one, and never will.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:43:25 PM by Irushwithscvs »

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
No, there aren't. There are lots of pictures labeled as nuclear explosions. It is amazing what thoroughly placed propaganda can do to the mind.

Look, a unicorn! How magical. Imagine I placed this everywhere, history books, biology books. I told everyone how unicorns exist we just don't use them because they're dangerous. Then I post the science behind unicorns. Everyone would indeed believe unicorns are very real and very dangerous, regardless of how they have never seen one, and never will.

Your "argument" is that anything could be a lie, but you have yet not disproven atomic bombs evidence. So "everything can be a lie, therefore atomic bombs are a lie" that is not an argument, is just you believing atomic bombs are fake, because you want to, not because you have reasons to do so. You should have said from the beginning it was a matter of belief for you. There is no reason to argue about that.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2012, 02:09:55 PM »
You want me to give you evidence that something does not exist? Are you so desperate that this is all you could come up with? "Give me evidence that magical pink unicorns don't exist!"
Ok, so you said you posted evidence and you can't. Thanks for admitting you lied. 
You want evidence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhatten_project Look at how many sub projects were involved.
Watch Day After Trinity, which I already posted.  It is on youtbe.  You will need to debunk that.
Debunk all of what Oppenheimer did.   
They built nuclear triggers 10 miles from where I currently live.  These were nuclear bombs.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Flats After it closed it became a Superfund site.  Explain all the plutonium contamination. Explain all the law suits from radiation poisoning. Explain how a mother of someone I used to play soccer with died from working there.  Explain the Rockey Flat's Grand Jury. I met the foreman of the grand jury. He was a state representative at the time.
Explain how Countries that hate America still talk about nuclear weapons.
Explain  Mordechai Vanunu.
Explain Operation Opera.
Read "Radioactivity, Ionizing Radiation, and Nuclear Energy" By Jiri Hala and James Navratil. I work with James Navatil.  He is a Nobel prize winner. 

I, too, am tired of people such as yourself who do not understand basic scientific endeavors, and lap up whatever someone else has told them.
Open your eyes, kid.  The notion of nuclear weapons is far greater than you can imagine. At work I see what science research is capable of completing.  I don't need to "lap up" science.   
The scientific process of fusion and fission can not cause bombs. It never has, and it never will. It can, however, heat up some water and funnel it through a turbine.
The sun can heat the earth from 93 million miles away but it's process can't make a bomb?  Who are you trying to fool?
Oh wait I already know.
Seriously, are you that bored that you need to stoop to this level of trolling?
Your trolling still won't beat me. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
Ok, so you said you posted evidence and you can't. Thanks for admitting you lied. 

Feel free to point out where I said that. Keep in mind I do hope you had the intelligence to figure out that quote error. I would hate for you to embarrass yourself again.

You want evidence.
Look at how many sub projects were involved.
Watch Day After Trinity, which I already posted.  It is on youtbe.  You will need to debunk that.
They built nuclear triggers 10 miles from where I currently live.  These were nuclear bombs.   After it closed it became a Superfund site.  Explain all the plutonium contamination. Explain all the law suits from radiation poisoning. Explain how a mother of someone I used to play soccer with died from working there.  Explain the Rockey Flat's Grand Jury. I met the foreman of the grand jury. He was a state representative at the time.
Explain Operation Opera.
Read "Radioactivity, Ionizing Radiation, and Nuclear Energy" By Jiri Hala and James Navratil. I work with James Navatil.  He is a Nobel prize winner. 

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">* NUKELIES.ORG - Annotated NUKE LIES - "Do nuclear bombs exist?" - first nuke skeptic video of 2008

The simple answer is that all that you stated is things you simply believe to be true. As they are not evidence at all. I suggest you read some introductory physics textbooks, mainly about thermodynamics and its implications along with relativity. A bomb simply isn't possible, the math barely works, and the reality does not work at all.

The sun can heat the earth from 93 million miles away but it's process can't make a bomb?  Who are you trying to fool?

You think you can fit the Sun into a room? We can see who the troll really is.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2012, 02:30:16 PM »
Feel free to point out where I said that. Keep in mind I do hope you had the intelligence to figure out that quote error. I would hate for you to embarrass yourself again.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">* NUKELIES.ORG - Annotated NUKE LIES - "Do nuclear bombs exist?" - first nuke skeptic video of 2008

The simple answer is that all that you stated is things you simply believe to be true. As they are not evidence at all. I suggest you read some introductory physics textbooks, mainly about thermodynamics and its implications along with relativity. A bomb simply isn't possible, the math barely works, and the reality does not work at all.
You don't believe 1,000s of scientists but you believe one youtube video? Nice. The narrator sounds 16 years old max. I'm sure he is an expert in the field. Here is part one of Day After Trinity. Guess you have to believe it too.  And you say I blindly believe in stuff. 
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Day After Trinity Part 1.avi
Here is what you should have said.

"I can't disprove anything you listed."

You think you can fit the Sun into a room? We can see who the troll really is.
Lrn2mechinism
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »

??? Where does that say I posted evidence?

You don't believe 1,000s of scientists but you believe one youtube video? Nice. The narrator sounds 16 years old max. I'm sure he is an expert in the field. Here is part one of Day After Trinity. Guess you have to believe it too.  And you say I blindly believe in stuff. 
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Day After Trinity Part 1.avi
Here is what you should have said.

Nothing like good ol' propaganda from stories to keep the mind chained. Do you have any real evidence?

Lrn2mechinism

Now you're just full blown trolling. I'm not surprised, given how badly this has been going for you.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »

Nothing like good ol' propaganda from stories to keep the mind chained. Do you have any real evidence?
You can't even answer my "fake" evidence, so you won't be able to answer "real" evidence.  You thought posting a youtube video from a unknown kid would constitute as debunking evidence. 

Now you're just full blown trolling. I'm not surprised, given how badly this has been going for you.
Actually, you just don't know what you are talking about.  Nothing about fusion requires the sun.  Like I said, learn the mechanism. Scientists learn mechanisms so they can be applied to many applications. You wouldn't know this, that is why I told you.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2012, 04:07:02 PM »
I find it really silly how all these you tube videos of supposed nuclear bombs going off, not once does the camera shake.

In some footage, the bomb doesn't even affect the clouds, yet goes right through them.
The videos are fake and it stands out like a sore thumb.

Now if they can fake the videos, they are hiding something, now what could that be?
Could it be the fact that Nuclear bombs do not and never have worked?
You are making assumptions.  Assumptions don't prove points.  Try again.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »

Can you show me where the word "evidence" appears? I'm not seeing it.

You can't even answer my "fake" evidence, so you won't be able to answer "real" evidence.  You thought posting a youtube video from a unknown kid would constitute as debunking evidence. 

You thought posting a lot of books and requesting me to read/disprove them was a viable response. You can't post exact articles because you're afraid I'll pick them apart, so you post vast swathes of information in the hopes that I will deny such a request (and I did). You don't have any real evidence, that much you have made painfully obvious.

Actually, you just don't know what you are talking about.  Nothing about fusion requires the sun.  Like I said, learn the mechanism. Scientists learn mechanisms so they can be applied to many applications. You wouldn't know this, that is why I told you.   

It is in fact you who appears to be so uneducated that even the most basic concepts are out of your reach. It would appear I have to teach you years of physics just to get you even close to par and I don't have the time nor the motive to do so. Just know that the math does not match the reality, don't burn your brain out trying to think about it too much.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2012, 04:51:24 PM »
I find it really silly how all these you tube videos of supposed nuclear bombs going off, not once does the camera shake.

In some footage, the bomb doesn't even affect the clouds, yet goes right through them.
The videos are fake and it stands out like a sore thumb.

Now if they can fake the videos, they are hiding something, now what could that be?
Could it be the fact that Nuclear bombs do not and never have worked?
You are making assumptions.  Assumptions don't prove points.  Try again.
All I can go on are assumptions.
I assume the camera didn't shake because a team of 50 engineers engineered it not to.  Which one of us is correct?
You say nuclear bombs work without actually knowing if they do or not. That is also an assumption.
as·sump·tion/əˈsəm(p)SHən/
Noun:   

A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof:

The problem is there is proof.  You just ignore it.  But you do admit to having no proof yourself. Thanks for ending the argument with you.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2012, 05:16:28 PM »
What proof do you have?

Just one piece of proof.
You want evidence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhatten_project Look at how many sub projects were involved.
They built nuclear triggers 10 miles from where I currently live.  These were nuclear bombs.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Flats After it closed it became a Superfund site.  Explain all the plutonium contamination. Explain all the law suits from radiation poisoning. Explain how a mother of someone I used to play soccer with died from working there.  Explain the Rockey Flat's Grand Jury. I met the foreman of the grand jury. He was a state representative at the time.
Explain Operation Opera.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »
Can you verify that you work with this man and if so,...
I say hi to him at the coffee machine.
..  can you verify that you have seen a nuclear bomb go off, or fissioning inside a nuclear reactor?
I have never seen a hole in one in golf.  That does not mean they never happen. 

You have demonstrated time and time again that you cannot debate correctly.  You have shown that you do not know what you are talking about. You admitted to not have any proof or evidence of your claims.  Like I said before, I am done with you.  If you can demonstrate even just a little knowledge of the scientific method I will go back to answering your claims. 

I await Irushwithscvs's response.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER