Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist

• 644 Replies
?

RW

Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist
« on: November 20, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
How many people buy into this and what are your reasons for buying into it?

There appears to be 3 types of people on here. Flat Earth believers, spinning Round Earth believers and people like myself which go with a stationary round Earth, so what exactly do you think keeps the Sun burning.

I have my own theory, which could be absolute nonesense but equally it could be closer to the truth, yet I'll wait until I see what others think that the Sun does and how it keeps burning and what fuel is making it burn.

But back to the OP theme - is the sun a nuclear reactor ?

Well, if you lived in Japan and Germany, the principle would be powering your computer.

Nuclear reactors are a copy of how the sun works. A lot of the heat at the earths core is caused by the same principle. Keep studying at school.
RW

By denying scientific principles, one may maintain any paradox. - Galileo Galilei

Re: Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 03:36:14 PM »

There appears to be 3 types of people on here. Flat Earth believers, spinning Round Earth believers and people like myself which go with a stationary round Earth, so what exactly do you think keeps the Sun burning.

I have my own theory, which could be absolute nonesense but equally it could be closer to the truth, yet I'll wait until I see what others think that the Sun does and how it keeps burning and what fuel is making it burn.

Well, if you lived in Japan and Germany, the principle would be powering your computer.

Nuclear reactors are a copy of how the sun works. A lot of the heat at the earths core is caused by the same principle. Keep studying at school.

You might want to look up the difference between nuclear fission and fusion.

Current nuclear reactors use controlled fission, the suns fusion is essentially the product of immense gravitational forces creating an environment high pressured enough to fuse atoms together. I think they're trying to build a prototype fusion reactor in France though.
I'd like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong!

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 08:52:18 PM »
its not strange and nobody will be surprised

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 05:58:11 AM »

Like Manarq said, look up Fission and Fusion. All of the worlds commercial nuclear reactors are today Fission powered. There is an experimental (and hopefully one day commercial) Fusion reactor being built in France called ITER. It'll be the first of it's kind in size and power output.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 07:05:57 AM »
Nuclear fission and fusion rely on magic as well in my opinion.

You're starting... no you've taken your magic idea too far. Tell that to the surviving members of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that lived through it.

You see....Nuclear reactions rely on splitting atoms, which cannot be seen, yet they can be split. How in the hell did they manage that in the 1940's.

So because we can't see it... it doesn't exist. Stop breathing, you can't see that air!

How does a few lumps of metal smashed together manage to blow up a city?

Mass to energy conversion through Fission.

Apparently you can mine Uranium, melt it into shaped and machine it and it's harmless...it can be played with without protective gloves or clothes or masks.

What gave you that idea? It's very dangerous to handle radioactive materials without protection. Why do you think they put a lead vest over your balls when you get an X-Ray?

Once it's supposedly fissioning though, it becomes ultra dangerous, spewing out radiation but also spawning plutonium for some strange reason.

More radiation actually. It does not "spawn" anything. How can it make a larger atom while being split in half?

Now if you enrich this Uranium with a bit of plutonium and a few other select elements, you can make a bomb.
How does the bomb work.
Easy....

What you do is.. you put a few enriched uranium discs at one end of the bomb and at the other end, you put a bullet type shaped uranium lump.

Behind that, you pack in some gun powder charges, set the charges off and it propels the bullet uranium chunk into the metal discs, then bang, your city is gone.

Of course, this all happens because dear old Einstein scribbled his E=MC2 equation down of which only the smartest brains on the whole planet can make any sense of it seems.

Actually, it would have worked without the equation. But Einstein certainly helped.

Basically though, in  a Nutshell, Einstein decided that ... energy = mass, times the speed of light squared and bingo, your hide and seek type atoms can glow like the sun or create sun like toxic mushroom clouds.

Ever seen a radium clock?

Well sod it then, I am going to make a snooklear bomb and I'm going to explain it. My snooklear theory will also power snooklear power stations as well.

Ok, first of all, I need my elements.

To make my bomb, I will need:

Poolanium TD216

Cueallathide

Tipethaclothanol.

Baizeothium 147

Ok, these ingredients are fine for my power station but to make my bomb effective, I need to enrich my Poolanium TD216 to create Poolanium 218 and now I'm ready.

I look forward to the results of your testing.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
Your first point could easily be propaganda at that time.

Yes, you're right! They photoshopped the photos of hiroshima after the bomb fell! Conventional weapons are certainly powerful enough to level a city with one bomb!

If we can't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there, I agree... but it does mean that they somehow blindly split the atom.

I guess you're under the impression that they took one atom and split it. I'm not going to try and explain this to you, as you seem to have a hard time grasping simple topics such as friction and inertia, I won't even try nuclear physics.

Mass to energy conversion would depict something like a 20 stone man jumping down on a see saw, catapulting a 10 stone man upwards stuff like that. Fissioning is simply a magic trick.

No, that's not mass to energy conversion. That energy transfer. Conservation of momentum. Mass to energy conversion is when mass... gets turned into energy. Not when mass is used to cause kinetic energy.

Well go and look at pictures of it, they seem to handle it as if it was lead.......I say...they seem to handle it as if it was "lead"  ::)

I've never seen pictures of someone just holding uranium. There's so much radiation spewing out of it, it should literally burn your hands. It's called a radiation burn.

Apparently, supposed fissioning Uranium spawns Plutonium in reactors we are led to believe, plus other elements.

I'm not sure about that. I know that putting uranium in a particle accelerator can make plutonium. It's been a while since I've researched Nuclear Physics, so I could be forgetting something. But when an atom fissions, it splits in half. So the actual fission is not creating Uranium. The process does release extra neutrons in the system, which is why it's called a chain reaction. I suppose it could be releasing extra protons as well, which could be getting lodged in other uranium nuclei, causing there to be some plutonium in the reactor. But I don't remember ever hearing about that.

A luminous clock? Yes I have.... are those hands fissioning?

Not just a luminous clock, a radium clock. The hands and numbers are painted with radium which is a radioactive substance that glows because it's so radioactive.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:06:16 AM »
Nuclear fission and fusion rely on magic as well in my opinion.

I do not believe nuclear bombs work and I'm extremely sceptical about nuclear power stations fissioning Uranium that is basically a dense, yet extremely hard metal, so we are told.

You see....Nuclear reactions rely on splitting atoms, which cannot be seen, yet they can be split. How in the hell did they manage that in the 1940's.

How does a few lumps of metal smashed together manage to blow up a city?
Apparently you can mine Uranium, melt it into shaped and machine it and it's harmless...it can be played with without protective gloves or clothes or masks.
Once it's supposedly fissioning though, it becomes ultra dangerous, spewing out radiation but also spawning plutonium for some strange reason.

Now if you enrich this Uranium with a bit of plutonium and a few other select elements, you can make a bomb.
How does the bomb work.
Easy....

What you do is.. you put a few enriched uranium discs at one end of the bomb and at the other end, you put a bullet type shaped uranium lump.

Behind that, you pack in some gun powder charges, set the charges off and it propels the bullet uranium chunk into the metal discs, then bang, your city is gone.

Of course, this all happens because dear old Einstein scribbled his E=MC2 equation down of which only the smartest brains on the whole planet can make any sense of it seems.

Basically though, in  a Nutshell, Einstein decided that ... energy = mass, times the speed of light squared and bingo, your hide and seek type atoms can glow like the sun or create sun like toxic mushroom clouds.

Well sod it then, I am going to make a snooklear bomb and I'm going to explain it. My snooklear theory will also power snooklear power stations as well.

Ok, first of all, I need my elements.

To make my bomb, I will need:

Poolanium TD216

Cueallathide

Tipethaclothanol.

Baizeothium 147

Ok, these ingredients are fine for my power station but to make my bomb effective, I need to enrich my Poolanium TD216 to create Poolanium 218 and now I'm ready.

Now I machine the merged elements into snooker ball like projectiles and smash both balls into each other with carefully measured out gunpowder, making sure I achieve a velocity of 88mph to achieve a snookission reaction explosion 2,265 times as bright as the Sun, using my SB=E=MC2 equation, which is snooker balls equals energy, equals mass times speed of light squared.  ;D

It's easy to mock something that you don't understand, isn't it?  However, in the end, it just makes you look silly.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:13 AM »
Ask victims of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, Fukushima et al.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 09:36:30 AM »
I don't feel silly for saying it.

You may not feel silly, but you sure look that way to others.  It's not so much that you don't understand what you're talking about, rather it's your steadfast refusal to even consider that you might be wrong despite you knowing full well that you don't understand what you're talking about that is most frustrating. 

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
go to a library, borrow some physics books

rent a geiger counter

do more resaerch on Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, Fukushima et al before stating stupid things

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 09:50:15 AM »
oh, you're a conspirationit!

that's why you are ready to question everything without reasoning and believe everything without reasoning

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
i am not.

when i see a conspirationist website about a moon landing, i am not convinced for instance

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 10:17:07 AM »
yes. so do i for people who tell me things "unofficially"

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »
I don't feel silly for saying it.

You may not feel silly, but you sure look that way to others.  It's not so much that you don't understand what you're talking about, rather it's your steadfast refusal to even consider that you might be wrong despite you knowing full well that you don't understand what you're talking about that is most frustrating.
I spent most of my life believing everything I am now questioning because I didn't have time or the inclination to question anything. I took everything the media came out with as gospel.

I was very naive...well not so much naive as ignorant as to what was going on around me.
My first taste was looking into the moon landings and seeing some of the stuff and the crap landing craft, which made me slap myself as to how I fell for it.

What nailed it for me to really start questioning things was September 11 2001.

There's many things in life that I go with and accept but there's many things that I question, which is what I'm doing.
911 is what got me questioning things, then the moon landings, now flat earth.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 10:40:08 AM »
Hiroshima victims describe a sticky black type rain....could it be a fuel air bombs? Why does it have to be atomic?
Same for Nagasaki.

They all also experience severe symptoms of radiation sickness, and the people at the center of the blast were vaporized. Conventional weapons don't vaporize people or turn sand into green glass.

All the animals appear to be thriving around Chernobyl, so who knows what the blast was, it doesn't have to be Nuclear.

Oh, so you've been to Chernobyl and seen the animals then? Good for you, I hope you're feeling okay. Also, the blast wasn't nuclear. Do some research. Nuclear reactors don't explode like Nuclear bombs.

Fukushima is the same, we can only go on what the news feed us.

For a nuclear plant, that supposedly had 3 melt downs, it doesn't appear to be having much effect.

I guess the people dying or dead from radiation exposure isn't much of an effect.

Do I know for sure nuclear energy doesn't exist?
The answer is no, I don't but it certainly doesn't add up to me.
Now I can be called simple, silly, stupid...I can be told, I don't understand physics, atoms, neutrons, protons or whatever.

The fact is, I'm questioning it.

If you were questioning it, you would try to find answers. When you found answers, you would investigate the answers. You're doing none of that. You're not questioning anything. You're denying the existence of major facts in the world around you simply because you don't understand it.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 11:42:34 AM »
I can only investigate answers by sifting through info on the internet using both sides of any argument and come to my own conclusions based on that.

Ah, I see, the internet is the only resource to find anything, anywhere, any time. You can't construct experiments to verify the laws of physics as we know them. Gotcha. Because Einstein and Newton and Maxwell learned everything they knew from the internet too.

I cannot physically go to Chernobyl and investigate, nor can I go to Japan to do the same.
I'm looking for answers all the time and the more I delve into it, the more I side with no nuclear weapons or power.

Yes, from things you read on the internet. So you could be reading anything. And if you find a reputable resource for information and you don't understand the information, it's false.

Basically I'm questioning a metal that can somehow wipe a city out by somehow fissioning super fast all started by a powder charge slamming two pieces of metal together and being made to believe it's atoms and neutrons that nobody can see suddenly become visible as a radiation killing vaporizing mushroom cloud of black and grey dust.

Not all nuclear weapons slam uranium together. That's only one type.

I'd love to know where the dust comes from.

It's this new invention called "ash." I'm not sure if you've heard about it, it's all the rage these days.

I'm told to believe that Uranium pellets, stuck inside  rods ,somehow start shooting neutrons about and splitting atoms that actually create intense heat that can power a reactor for years on end and be shut down by sticking control rods between them.

The very same stuff is said to power submarines and air craft carriers etc.
This supposed dangerous nuclear power that could poison oceans, the air and land gets put into submarines.  ::)

News flash, people of Earth. Sceptimatic doesn't understand how things work, so they don't work the way they're described too. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to confuse the masses. In face, we still live in the stone age and this is all a fancy illusion. Are you now saying that they can't put nuclear reactors in ships if they use the proper radiation shielding?

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »
Ash comes from burning things. Usually, when there's a massive explosion and a lot of heat, a lot of things turn to ash very quickly. So I guess that would explain the ash from a nuclear weapon going off in the middle of a city.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 12:18:23 PM »
Ash comes from burning things. Usually, when there's a massive explosion and a lot of heat, a lot of things turn to ash very quickly. So I guess that would explain the ash from a nuclear weapon going off in the middle of a city.
Once again..where did this ash mushroom cloud come from with a supposed atomic bomb detonated over 1000 feet above ground?

Well seeing as the blast radius of this weapon is more than 5 miles, I'd say the pieces of the city that didn't immediately get vaporized burned, and the blast also threw ash from the ground up into the air. That is the explanation for the falling ash and black rain.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 12:58:35 PM »
Once again..where did this ash mushroom cloud come from with a supposed atomic bomb detonated over 1000 feet above ground?

Well seeing as the blast radius of this weapon is more than 5 miles, I'd say the pieces of the city that didn't immediately get vaporized burned, and the blast also threw ash from the ground up into the air. That is the explanation for the falling ash and black rain.
So that's the explanation for the black sticky rain is it..and it couldn't have been a fuel air bomb raining this black rainy fuel down onto the city?

Take a look at Hiroshima after this supposed massive 15 kiloton atomic blast. If you notice, the roads are as clean as a whistle. Surely they should be strewn with debris.

What is this "fuel air bomb" that you keep talking about? I've never heard of such a thing.

15 kiloton is a pretty small atomic bomb. I believe the first one tested was larger than that. Can you show me pictures where the road is "clean as a whistle" that were taken right after the bomb went off? Also, do you know that one of emergency responders first priorities is to clear the roads so that emergency crews can get through and help people, lest they be cut off and die when they could have been helped? So should you find any pictures, make sure they were taken before the emergency responders got there.

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 02:44:57 PM »
"What is this "fuel air bomb" that you keep talking about? I've never heard of such a thing.

15 kiloton is a pretty small atomic bomb. I believe the first one tested was larger than that. Can you show me pictures where the road is "clean as a whistle" that were taken right after the bomb went off? Also, do you know that one of emergency responders first priorities is to clear the roads so that emergency crews can get through and help people, lest they be cut off and die when they could have been helped? So should you find any pictures, make sure they were taken before the emergency responders got there."

I think he means this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon not sure how one or even a very many of these explain hiroshima better than a nuclear bomb
I'd like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong!

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 03:04:00 AM »
What about the people in Australia that got radiation sickness after atomic bombs were tested?

Especially since I have met some of these people. They must be in on it though. The British government creates a conspiracy about nuclear weapons so they can hold fake tests in Australia, then fakes trying to move native aboriginals out of the area, then fakes that a lot of them refused coz it was their spiritual land, then the Australian government fakes that the people that stayed too close to the fake blasts got fake sick, then fakes them sueing the government for fake compensation.

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 04:08:41 AM »
What about the people in Australia that got radiation sickness after atomic bombs were tested?

Especially since I have met some of these people. They must be in on it though. The British government creates a conspiracy about nuclear weapons so they can hold fake tests in Australia, then fakes trying to move native aboriginals out of the area, then fakes that a lot of them refused coz it was their spiritual land, then the Australian government fakes that the people that stayed too close to the fake blasts got fake sick, then fakes them sueing the government for fake compensation.
Whatever was tested could have been anything and anyone that got sick, it could have been some other toxic sickness that they wouldn't have a clue about.

After all, who in those days knew anything about radiation sickness or it's variations.

Did you know that the supposed atom bombs that were supposedly dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were never tested.
Yes that's right...no tests were done to see if they would work, they just dropped them without having a clue what would actually happen....yeah right.

The reason why they never tested it is because it wasn't an atom bomb and metals don't magically just blow up and destroy cities.

Except for the fact that the explosions could be seen by people in near by towns.

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 04:27:04 AM »

Whatever was tested could have been anything and anyone that got sick, it could have been some other toxic sickness that they wouldn't have a clue about.

After all, who in those days knew anything about radiation sickness or it's variations.

Did you know that the supposed atom bombs that were supposedly dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were never tested.
Yes that's right...no tests were done to see if they would work, they just dropped them without having a clue what would actually happen....yeah right.

The reason why they never tested it is because it wasn't an atom bomb and metals don't magically just blow up and destroy cities.

Except for the fact that the explosions could be seen by people in near by towns.
So what. They wouldn't know what a nuclear explosion was against a conventional one.

So what about the Mushroom cloud? I didn't realise regular explosives had this effect.

The problem I have is, instead of believing what makes the most sense, it requires you to believe a never ending string of extra things that have to be added each time your point is challenged.

It's never ending.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 06:16:22 AM »
So what about the Mushroom cloud? I didn't realise regular explosives had this effect.

Actually, they do.  They're just much, much smaller than ones created by nukes.

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 05:59:51 AM »
nuclear fusion keeps the sun 'burning' ;)
51gn3d tH3 Tr011

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2012, 06:14:48 AM »
I was thinking more of Napalm.

Napalm is dropped from a bomb-like shell, and it opens above the ground, spraying a ~100-200 meter area in extremely sticky, burning material (kind of like petroleum jelly) that is very hard to put out. It burns hot, but not hot enough to completely and instantly vaporize human bodies, bone and all, and leave ashy "shadows" on the walls behind where they stood. It also doesn't cause ionizing radiation.

Yes, exception ionizing radiation from nuclear weapons causes a very specific set of symptoms. Hairloss, red blotches on the skin, fingernails falling off, vomiting up blood/bile, and even tumorous growths given enough exposure.

Marie Curie and anyone who'd ever used an x-ray machine.

Oh, so you've never heard of the Manhattan Project. You know, the secret project back in the 1940s to create the weapon to end World War II where they tested several nuclear weapons, as well as toying with ideas of other weapons technologies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_project
[/quote]

You're right, metal doesn't magically explode, but very heavy metals like Uranium and Plutonium, which are highly radioactive, can have their atoms split, releasing energy and an extra neutron. Given the right push, the right amount of U-235, this can cause a massive chain reaction, causing a nuclear explosion.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2012, 09:19:19 AM »
If I'm questioning nuclear weapons, I'm also questioning anything leading up to them aren't I, which means the Manhattan project as well.

Why don't you go chill out in the Nevada testing grounds for a while. Many more of these weapons have been tested there.

I've heard arguments about, " how can so many people be a part of it and no one mentions it as a hoax"

My answer to that is simple.
If it was a made up deterrent, then there only need to be a few people involved and all high up people. There would be no need for anyone else to be in on it as there is nothing to be in on.

All the people who've gotten sick from the radiation and actually have been radioactive from radiation exposure would have to be in on it, as well as the doctors treating them, the people making Geiger counters, the people contracting, building, and operating nuclear plants, the people that dispose of nuclear waste, the people who get a hold of the uranium, the people who built the cold war bomb shelters, the people who operate the nuclear missile silos, and not to mention that kid who built his own nuclear reactor in his parents' shed back in the 90s. That's a lot of people.

Oh and apparently the first bomb tested was supposedly the one dropped on Japan.
Bit risky that don't you think, seeing as they had no clue about what something like that( if it was ever real) would do.

Don;t you think they would have tested the bomb before the drop?

... Do you read anything before you speak? There were several bombs tested in the Nevada desert before anything was used on Japan. They had to make sure it worked before they used it. Would have been pretty funny to Japan if they dropped a big bomb shell on Hiroshima and nothing happened huh?

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
If I'm questioning nuclear weapons, I'm also questioning anything leading up to them aren't I, which means the Manhattan project as well.

Why don't you go chill out in the Nevada testing grounds for a while. Many more of these weapons have been tested there.
I would have no problem going to any of those supposed nuke sites, none whatsoever.

I've heard arguments about, " how can so many people be a part of it and no one mentions it as a hoax"

My answer to that is simple.
If it was a made up deterrent, then there only need to be a few people involved and all high up people. There would be no need for anyone else to be in on it as there is nothing to be in on.

All the people who've gotten sick from the radiation and actually have been radioactive from radiation exposure would have to be in on it, as well as the doctors treating them, the people making Geiger counters, the people contracting, building, and operating nuclear plants, the people that dispose of nuclear waste, the people who get a hold of the uranium, the people who built the cold war bomb shelters, the people who operate the nuclear missile silos, and not to mention that kid who built his own nuclear reactor in his parents' shed back in the 90s. That's a lot of people.
There's many types of radiation which geiger counters could be picking up. I have a stud wall detector that makes silly sounds. I also have a electric cable detector that makes weird sounds when picking up the current. It's not hard to say something is testing poisonous radiation when in fact it can be detecting any radiation or electromagnetic force or static from people, etc. Even people who have been X-rayed or had certain elements given to them or wiped on them.........those that are operating nuclear plants don;t have to know what they are dealing with. The supposed nuclear fission happens in a sealed reactor and it's people who are pushing buttons, possibly believing they are doing this and that, when it could be controlling something different.
................People who operate nuclear missile silo's are simply told to sit there at the ready to press launch after a code is given, they don't have to know what warhead in inside a missile.............Don;t mention the kid that built his own nuclear reactor, please....no really please, because I have you down as a decent debater with intelligence...don't spoil it.  ;)............ In anything large like war/nuclear power/space exploration, stuff like that, it's compartmentalisation ...peter doesn't know what Paul is doing, who is clueless as to what Jan is doing, who in turn doesn't know what Vera is doing.

Oh and apparently the first bomb tested was supposedly the one dropped on Japan.
Bit risky that don't you think, seeing as they had no clue about what something like that( if it was ever real) would do.

Don;t you think they would have tested the bomb before the drop?

... Do you read anything before you speak? There were several bombs tested in the Nevada desert before anything was used on Japan. They had to make sure it worked before they used it. Would have been pretty funny to Japan if they dropped a big bomb shell on Hiroshima and nothing happened huh?
Nevada was after Japan, not before. Look it up.

If you have no problem going there, go there.

Geiger counters detect ionizing radiation, not electromagnetic radiation, and are in no way similar to your "stud wall detector" and "electric cable detector." They look for ionizing radiation, which is composed of particles. When particles hit the detector, it makes a noise. Dangerous levels of this radiation mean more noise. X-Rays wont make someone dangerously radioactive unless they are under a constant stream for quite a while, in which case only an isolate spot on their body will be burnt and dangerously radioactive.

The bombs were tested in Nevada before and after bombing Japan. The first nuclear weapon ever used by mankind was in the Nevada desert before they were used in warfare.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
Thinkingman.

I'm trying to tell you that the geiger counters could be anything , where ordinary people are concerned.
All people see is a needle with rads on and whatever, and placed along their bodies.
They could be geared to picking up body static or anything and the people wouldn't know.

And I never said x-rays will make someone dangerously radiated.

You are wrong about supposed atomic bomb testing in Nevada before Japan.

What ever you say, denyimatic. You will deny anything just to deny it so that you can try and convince yourself that you question things.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
1. Trinity was the first nuclear bomb test. It was before the bombs were dropped in Japan and the test took place in New Mexico, not Nevada. 

2. Two different types of bombs were used on Japan.  The implosion bomb was the type they tested.  The gun barrel type was never test completely before it was used on Japan. 

3. Plutonium and Uranium are not mixed together in bombs. 

4. Sceptimatic, Geiger counters can be checked with source material. They do indeed pick up radiation.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.