Bet you can't do it!

• 406 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Bet you can't do it!
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2017, 05:22:04 PM »
<< Removed extraneous rubbish >>

It was already proved days ago you cannot use earth's physical condition, as expressed in the videos, to prove a flat stationary earth.
You're here wasting your time and I'm here to keep shoving it in your face!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2017, 06:45:25 PM »
<< irrelevant rubbish deleted >>

And you still won't answer where the 1.8M mph data comes from.
And I'm here to keep shoving it in your face!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2017, 07:53:58 PM »

He probably guessed to be honest.

What happens of you add all of earths motion together e.g. rotation, orbital velocity, velocity of our solar system, velocity of our galaxy etc.

I'm too lazy atm.

I'm still hoping for an honest debate also.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »

What happens of you add all of earths motion together e.g. rotation, orbital velocity, velocity of our solar system, velocity of our galaxy etc.
I'm too lazy atm.

I think his 1.8M mph is an estimate of our galaxy's velocity towards the "Great Attractor", Universe Today, What Is The Great Attractor?
There it suggests 2.2M mph, that'll make physical observer happy!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2017, 08:21:32 PM »
Well there you go, thanks.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2017, 08:29:55 PM »

You should probably take it a mite easy on this guy. I'm trying to think of a nice way to say this - I think he's a little challenged. I don't think he could really comprehend what you're telling him even if he wanted to.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

JackBlack

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2017, 11:24:01 PM »

I'm too lazy atm.

Ignoring the velocity of the galaxy, you get roughly half a million miles per hour. The biggest contributor (which allows you to just basically ignore the rest if you just want ball park figures) is the velocity of the solar system/sun, at 220 km/s relative to the galactic centre or 370 km/s relative to the background radiation.
Earth's orbit is a mere 30 km/s and its rotation (at the equator), is less than 0.5 km/s.
1.8 million miles per hour is 2.88 million km per hour but that is 800 km/s, around 2 times the speed relative to the background radiation.

As for the galactic velocity, compared to what?
Compared to objects at the edge of the visible universe, that would be roughly the speed of light.
There are so many other things to compare it to it doesn't make sense to pick any.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:54:58 PM by JackBlack »

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2017, 11:34:08 PM »

I'm too lazy atm.

Ignoring the velocity of the galaxy, you get roughly half a million miles per hour. The biggest contributor (which allows you to just basically ignore the rest if you just want ball park figures) is the velocity of the solar system/sun, at 220 km/s relative to the galactic centre or 370 km/s relative to the background radiation.
Earth's orbit is a mere 30 km/s and its rotation (at the equator), is less than 0.5 km/s.
1.8 million miles per hour is 10.8 million km per hour but that is 3 000 km/s, around 10 times the speed relative to the background radiation.

Compared to objects at the edge of the visible universe, that would be roughly the speed of light.
There are so many other things to compare it to it doesn't make sense to pick any.

You made a mistake in converting. 1.8 million mph is about 2.9 million km/h or about 805 km/s.

I forget if this is the thread I already mentioned this in but the speed relative to the background radiation is about 0.8 million mph so maybe 0.8 got turned into 1.8 by mistake at some point.

JackBlack

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2017, 11:55:44 PM »

I'm too lazy atm.

1.8 million miles per hour is 10.8 million km per hour but that is 3 000 km/s, around 10 times the speed relative to the background radiation.

You made a mistake in converting. 1.8 million mph is about 2.9 million km/h or about 805 km/s.

I forget if this is the thread I already mentioned this in but the speed relative to the background radiation is about 0.8 million mph so maybe 0.8 got turned into 1.8 by mistake at some point.
Thanks. I've fixed it now.
It seems the 1. didn't go in.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2017, 12:44:28 AM »
Compared to the "Great Attractor", see more in Re: Bet you can't do it! « Reply #153 on: Today at 02:11:51 PM ».

JackBlack

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2017, 02:03:24 AM »
Compared to the "Great Attractor", see more in Re: Bet you can't do it! « Reply #153 on: Today at 02:11:51 PM ».
But that is just one of the many things we are being drawn towards, so why that? Why not the Shapely Supercluster with its Shapely Attractor?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2017, 02:31:25 AM »
But that is just one of the many things we are being drawn towards, so why that? Why not the Shapely Supercluster with its Shapely Attractor?
You did read Universe Today, What Is The Great Attractor?

Though in the earlier post, I said "2.2M mph", but it should be "2.2 million kilometers per hour".

JackBlack

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2017, 02:48:35 AM »
You did read Universe Today, What Is The Great Attractor?

Though in the earlier post, I said "2.2M mph", but it should be "2.2 million kilometers per hour".
Yep.
I have also read other information.
The great attractor isn't as great as some people make it out to be.
We are pulled more towards the Shapely Attractor.

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2017, 11:59:22 AM »

I'm too lazy atm.

1.8 million miles per hour is 2.88 million km per hour but that is 800 km/s, around 2 times the speed relative to the background radiation.

"velocity of the galaxy,... background radiation"

What a FLIPPING joke! You guys really suck in this globbly goop, hey?

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2017, 12:02:56 PM »
Didn't I tell you'll you won't be able to use earth's physical condition{expressed in the many videos I linked}, to support a spinning speeding ball? Now you are down to hiding in fake scientific globbly goop.

The spherical earth idea is DEAD! People are becoming wise to "fake-stories"!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2017, 12:05:59 PM »
Didn't I tell you'll you won't be able to use earth's physical condition{expressed in the many videos I linked}, to support a spinning speeding ball? Now you are down to hiding in fake scientific globbly goop.

Why don't you prove the earth is flat using only Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham? If you can't I am going to declare that the flat earth idea is DEAD!

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2017, 12:12:17 PM »

Why don't you prove the earth is flat using only Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham? If you can't I am going to declare that the flat earth idea is DEAD!

What a stupid post!

JackBlack

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2017, 12:13:25 PM »
"velocity of the galaxy,... background radiation"

What a FLIPPING joke! You guys really suck in this globbly goop, hey?
Nope. We're stuck in reality.
To retards, that might seem like globbly goop because it is far beyond their comprehension.

Have you thought of or found a rational refutation of my argument?
Have you found a video of a ball with a radius of 6.731 cm spinning so its outside moves at 0.1 mile per hour?

Yes, you did tell that, and we said that is true.
However we also explained why, pointing out that the videos can't tell either way. You cannot use them to support a flat stationary Earth either.
I would say you are down to hiding in ignorance and ignoring arguments and evidence, but you were always like that.

On the other hand, we stick to real science which actually has explanatory power and matches observed reality, while you hide from observed reality to stick to your delusional bullshit.

If you want to say the idea is dead, you need to refute my argument, or like I said, admit you can't, admit your videos do not prove Earth is not rotating and move onto another point.

What a stupid post!
No more stupid than your OP.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2017, 12:22:44 PM »

What a stupid post!
Yes.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2017, 12:40:05 PM »

They sure are becoming wise to "fake-stories"!
     Like pretending that the earth is flat when it has been known to be a sphere for 2,500 years.
     Like pretending that the earth is flat when no-one has a "flat earth model" that comes close to explaining the earth we observe.

But as for the spherical earth idea being DEAD! I'm afraid you've proved nothing with your fake proofs and fake videos.

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2017, 01:29:10 PM »

Like pretending that the earth is flat when it has been known to be a sphere for 2,500 years.
     Like pretending that the earth is flat when no-one has a "flat earth model" that comes close to explaining the earth we observe.

But as for the spherical earth idea being DEAD! I'm afraid you've proved nothing with your fake proofs and fake videos.

You sure it is not you pretending the earth is a spinning speeding ball? Do you call my videos fake because they do not support your defunct beliefs?

Here's your chance, using this video of a calm lake, prove the earth is a spinning speeding ball, BET YOU CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2017, 01:39:49 PM »

You sure it is not you pretending the earth is a spinning speeding ball? Do you call my videos fake because they do not support your defunct beliefs?

Here's your chance, using this video of a calm lake, prove the earth is a spinning speeding ball, BET YOU CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!

What a stupid post!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:42:25 PM by Boots »

?

frenat

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
I see Physical Observer is still continuing with his logical fallacy. 

JackBlack

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »

Again, no one is claiming you can.
The simple fact is the video cannot distinguish between a slowly spinning speeding massive ball and a flat stationary plane.
Try to use the video to prove Earth is flat and motionless. BET YOU CAN'T DO IT!!!!!

I have already conclusively demonstrated that the apparent acceleration from Earth's rotation is not noticeable, and an appropriate scale model (which keeps the acceleration the same) would be a ball with a radius of 6.371 cm spinning with a tangential velocity of 0.1 MPH. So do you have a video of such a ball spinning at such a speed (or less)? Or only the tiny ball spinning really really fast making it incomparable to Earth's rotation?

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »

Is that what it is now? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another chance. Using the video of earth's physical condition, prove the earth is a spinning speeding ball:

JackBlack

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
Also, your video clearly shows a curve.
On the left hand side, the horizon is flat, at a y position of 416 px.
But after a while it begins to curve down such that it ends at the right side at a y position of 421 px.

JackBlack

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »

Here is another chance. Using the video of earth's physical condition, prove the earth is a spinning speeding ball:

Yes, that is what it is.
You are saying This doesn't prove X so Y is true.

Your video doesn't prove Y either.

Here is another chance for you, use that video to show Earth is stationary and flat, rather than just rotating very slowly and being a very large sphere.

?

frenat

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2017, 01:47:38 PM »

And now he's proving he never read my post days ago when I explained HOW he is constantly resorting to a logical fallacy.  Exactly what is expected of a troll.  I estimate he reads about 2-3% of the posts directed toward him.  Oh well, at least he's good for humor!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:49:42 PM by frenat »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »

What a stupid post!

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »
And he still won't answer where the 1.8M mph data comes from. Just like he won't answer it this time.
Still waiting....