Bet you can't do it!

• 406 Replies
Bet you can't do it!
« on: March 04, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »
My "conclusive proof" thread has pretty much run its course. So I feel it s time to bring the matter to its conclusion. In that thread I used two videos to support we live on a motionless flat plane, here they are again:

The physics of water shows we live on a plane:

This video shows the earth is motionless:

Now here is the challenge, using the same videos, prove the ground is moving at 1,000 MPH, and we are on a ball speeding at 1.8 million MPH.

Re: Bet you can't do it!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 07:29:12 AM »

Let me do something similar.

I say that birds can not fly as you see on this video.
Now prove with this video that birds can fly.

See how stupid your bed is. Reflects you capability of your thinking.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 09:22:38 AM »
Clearly the earth is revolving relative to the sun.

?

frenat

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »
My "conclusive proof" thread has pretty much run its course.

If by "run its course" you mean you started with a logical fallacy, ignored all evidence you were given then kept moving to more absurd positions (someone a few feet from the pole should be moving 50 mph!) then I agree.  You never proved anyone SHOULD feel the motion of the Earth so you started with a false premise.

JackBlack

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »
Sure, it has run its course, with you repeatedly getting your ass handed to you, being completely unable to prove a thing, having all your arguments refuted, repeatedly, and ignoring all the evidence given to you which proved you wrong.

Your video's do not prove Earth is stationary.
All they do is prove that for the part, it is stationary w.r.t the observer.

So to prove Earth is moving at 1000 MPH, it is quite simple.
Note that the camera is moving at 1000 MPH.
Earth remains at the same position relative to the Camera.
Thus Earth is moving at 1000 MPH.

Alternatively, here is a video of a motionless plane:

I guess that means planes don't move...

Your water video doesn't show we live on a plane.
The curvature is too small for you to distinguish between curved and flat.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 11:40:24 AM »

Let me do something similar.

I say that birds can not fly as you see on this video.
Now prove with this video that birds can fly.

See how stupid your bed is. Reflects you capability of your thinking.

Using the clues/signs/evidence from the videos I presented, prove the ground is moving at 1,000 MPH, and we are on a ball speeding at 1.8 million MPH.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 11:41:21 AM »

Prove it!

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 11:42:38 AM »

If by "run its course" you mean you started with a logical fallacy, ignored all evidence you were given then kept moving to more absurd positions (someone a few feet from the pole should be moving 50 mph!) then I agree.  You never proved anyone SHOULD feel the motion of the Earth so you started with a false premise.

Using the videos provided on earth's physical state, please support a spinning speeding ball earth. Can't do it, hey?

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 11:44:50 AM »
Sure, it has run its course, with you repeatedly getting your ass handed to you, being completely unable to prove a thing, having all your arguments refuted, repeatedly, and ignoring all the evidence given to you which proved you wrong.

Your video's do not prove Earth is stationary.
All they do is prove that for the part, it is stationary w.r.t the observer.

So to prove Earth is moving at 1000 MPH, it is quite simple.
Note that the camera is moving at 1000 MPH.
Earth remains at the same position relative to the Camera.
Thus Earth is moving at 1000 MPH.

Alternatively, here is a video of a motionless plane:

I guess that means planes don't move...

Your water video doesn't show we live on a plane.
The curvature is too small for you to distinguish between curved and flat.

Using the videos provided, please support we are on a spinning speeding ball. Can't do it, can you? Earth's physical nature does not support a spinning speeding ball, does it?

?

frenat

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 11:45:41 AM »

Using the videos provided on earth's physical state, please support a spinning speeding ball earth. Can't do it, hey?
Prove you should see something.  Can't do it, hey?  What part of a logical fallacy do you not understand?

But thanks for proving you didn't bother to read the post you were responding to.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 12:03:21 PM by frenat »

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 12:05:39 PM »

Prove it!
It disappears behind the horizon without getting smaller.  It's rays hit the top of a mountain first and leave it last.  That is only possible if the earth is round.

JackBlack

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 12:17:55 PM »
Using the videos provided, please support we are on a spinning speeding ball. Can't do it, can you? Earth's physical nature does not support a spinning speeding ball, does it?
Get this through your thick, retarded skull:
YOUR VIDEOS PROVE NOTHING, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! THEY ARE NOT PROOF EARTH IS STATIONARY AND FLAT NOR ARE THEY PROOF EARTH IS A SPINNING GLOBE!!!

Can you understand that?

If you wish to disagree, use the video of the plane to show it is moving, and explain exactly how your videos prove Earth is stationary.

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 12:34:45 PM »
YOUR VIDEOS PROVE NOTHING, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! THEY ARE NOT PROOF EARTH IS STATIONARY AND FLAT NOR ARE THEY PROOF EARTH IS A SPINNING GLOBE!!!

Can you understand that?

If you wish to disagree, use the video of the plane to show it is moving, and explain exactly how your videos prove Earth is stationary.

My two videos show the earth is motionless, and it is a plane. You cannot disprove those claims, and you cannot use earth's physical condition as expressed in those two videos to support a spinning speeding ball. Case closed, hammer the nails in the coffin of the heliocentric model.

That's why you lashed out with such vile and anger, hey Jack? You're done, your cooked.

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2017, 12:45:03 PM »

Can you understand that?

Dude, go back to the OP and reread the challenge.

JackBlack

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 12:47:40 PM »
My two videos show the earth is motionless, and it is a plane. You cannot disprove those claims, and you cannot use earth's physical condition as expressed in those two videos to support a spinning speeding ball. Case closed, hammer the nails in the coffin of the heliocentric model.

That's why you lashed out with such vile and anger, hey Jack? You're done, your cooked.
No. They don't.
But thanks for once again showing you don't understand relative motion or scale and margin of error.

No. I can't use those 2 videos to show Earth is round and moving, just like you can't use them to show Earth is flat and stationary. They don't show anything either way.

Are you planning on using the video of the plane to show it is moving any time soon?

Can you understand that?

Your challenge is childish bullshit.
Your videos don't prove anything either way.

It would be like me taking a video of a cat and demanding you use it to prove Earth is flat and stationary. You can't.

The best you can do with that video is show that Earth is stationary relative to the camera. It doesn't show Earth is stationary relative to an absolute reference frame.
You have nothing in that video from that fictitious absolute reference frame.

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 01:39:53 PM »

Can you understand that?

It is proven so many times, and it shown to you so many times.
What would it to prove it to you again. You would anyway refuse any prove.

You anyway set the challenge that way that it is not possible to convince you from the truth.
You set it that because you know you are wrong and only that way you can say that your claim can not be disproven.
Therefore I can say that you are a big lier and only with this kind of false tricks try to look like you tell the truth.
I hope that other people see your lies and see what kind of person you are.

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »

Can you understand that?

You anyway set the challenge that way that it is not possible to convince you from the truth.
You set it that because you know you are wrong and only that way you can say that your claim can not be disproven.
Therefore I can say that you are a big lier and only with this kind of false tricks try to look like you tell the truth.

I see you could not use the videos presented to support a heliocentric model. Duly noted.

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »

Can you understand that?

"You set it that because you know you are wrong..."

I set it that way because I know earth's physical condition, earth's physical nature, will tell us which idea is correct. I used those two videos to support a motionless plane, of which none of you could disprove my claim, nor can you use the two videos to support a heliocentric model. The heliocentric model is cooked, fried to a crisp. Not by me, but by earth's nature itself, the ultimate litmus test, the ultimate.

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2017, 02:15:15 PM »
Because Earth is still spinning painfully slow relatively. Sure, 1000 MPH may seem like a lot, until you consider that

1) It has to travel about 25,000 miles. This is a rate of less than 0.001 rpm. Imagine putting water on a small ball that has a gravitational pull (a ball this dense may or may not turn into a black hole, but this is a hypothetical scenario anyways), tossing it up and having it stay in the air, and having it complete one revolution approximately every 24 hours. The water would barely budge.

2) Intertia exists. The sea doesn't move in the same way that you don't go flying off at 1,040 mph when you travel to the equator.

Now combine these 2 effects, and you got a calm ocean that's affected only by processes that happen in earth's atmosphere, not because of its spin. Is that your only evidence?

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2017, 02:26:08 PM »

Can you understand that?

I see you could not use the videos presented to support a heliocentric model. Duly noted.
Nor can you use them to prove a flat earth.  It's like showing a video inside a dark room and saying use this video to prove there is a sun.  What, you can't do it?  This proves there is no sun.
You were funny at first, but now you are just ignorant and boring.

JackBlack

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2017, 02:42:29 PM »
Just like you cannot honestly use them to support a flat, stationary Earth.
The videos tell you nothing either way.

I set it that way because I know earth's physical condition, earth's physical nature, will tell us which idea is correct. I used those two videos to support a motionless plane, of which none of you could disprove my claim, nor can you use the two videos to support a heliocentric model. The heliocentric model is cooked, fried to a crisp. Not by me, but by earth's nature itself, the ultimate litmus test, the ultimate.
And Earth's physical condition tells us it is a ball that is rotating slowly. Too slowly to be perceived by man, and too large a ball to directly see the curve.

Those videos do not support a motionless plane any more than they support a slowly rotating giant sphere.

You cannot prove your claim so we don't have to disprove it.
I also notice you cannot use the plane to prove the plane is moving.

Like I said, use the video I provided to prove the plane is in motion using nothing but the plane, nothing outside the plane and no instruments on the plane.
If you can't do that, you cannot honestly claim your videos prove Earth is stationary.

I already pointed out your video shows a curved horizon, so either the error is too great to show that Earth is flat or curved, or it shows that Earth isn't flat.

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 03:02:16 PM »
Using the clues/signs/evidence from the videos I presented, prove the ground is moving at 1,000 MPH, and we are on a ball speeding at 1.8 million MPH.

Using the clues/signs/evidence from this picture of a kitten, prove that you are not a troll.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 03:58:13 PM »
My "conclusive proof" thread has pretty much run its course. So I feel it s time to bring the matter to its conclusion. In that thread I used two videos to support we live on a motionless flat plane, here they are again:

No, they show nothing of the sort!

Please define "the physics of water" in proper scientific terms, not in some twisted flat earth definition.
I do not see any evidence in that we live on a plane, it could just as easily be a very large globe.
Quote from: physical observer

No, is shows nothing of the sort. There is no way to determine if you are stationary or in constant linear motion.

I do not see any evidence in that video the earth is motionless.
It might be taken as evidence that the earth is not subject to changing motion.

Now here is the challenge, using the same videos, prove the ground is moving at 1,000 MPH, and we are on a ball speeding at 1.8 million MPH.
1) Since the videos do not constitute evidence either way, that is a ridiculous challenge.

2) As has been explained to you numerous times the original evidence that the earth is rotating came not from observations purely on earth
     but from astronomical observations, which are just as real and just as valid.

So your "challenge" is quite meaningless.

JackBlack

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2017, 04:14:30 PM »
Can you prove, just from this image:

If the blue object is flat or round?
If you like, before you tell me, I can give you an encrypted copy of what I used to make the image, so you can then decrypt it and find out.
Or would you like a side by side comparison, one flat one round and you have to pick which is which?

scabbage

• 486f772043616e205370616365204265205265616c20496620596f752041726520412053706f6e6765
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »

Flat. It's a perfect blue rectangle. You'll need a higher resolution than that to demonstrate your point.
c̴̢̧̛͉̰̬͓͙̼̹͚̠̱̱̝̝̠̤̼͎̠̺͔͔̞̼̞̩͖̬̗̼̞̻̖̞̞͙̃̍̄̓̆̂̇̽̊͑̽͆̈́̉̕͘͜͜͝͝a̸̧̛̦͍̘̣͖̮̻̙͖̯̮̼̲͈̖̹͖̘̺̲͙̦͇͍̖̝̾͌̐̉̊̓̔̓̀̀̐͒́͑̔͒͌̊̈́̉͑͛͑́́͗̾͐͗̊̐̌̔́́̽̚̕̚͝͠k̷̡̛̛͕̬̮̯̘̯̜̳͇͓͔̰̮͚͉͈̰͕̮̖̰̟̘̥̦͓̣̪͍̯̺̪̼̟̯͇͚̝̺̹̗̳͒̊̓̂̍̾́͐̃̈́͐̀̐̐͋̓̈́̐̿̽͌͊̌̏̎̈́̿͆̃̓̏̍͑̇́̆͋͑͒̑̀̚͘̚̕̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅe̶̛̎̅̑̎̂̎̿̔̊̈̒͆̄̎̀̈́̿̀̑͒̀̈́̀͂̓͌͊͛̀͝͠

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2017, 08:04:19 PM »

Flat. It's a perfect blue rectangle. You'll need a higher resolution than that to demonstrate your point.

Can you provide data proving that the pixels on the screen you viewed it with lined up perfectly straight (using only evidence from physical observer's videos)?

JackBlack

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 01:09:26 AM »

Nope.
That is exactly my point.
That image isn't enough to determine if it is round or flat.

It is a blue object that it is an image of.
The image does not show the entirety of the object.

He needs to determine (with an explanation) from that picture alone if the object in question is flat or round.

If he is unable to do so, or unable to do so correctly, then it shows his prior arguments about Earth being flat or round to be pure bullshit.

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 01:41:42 AM »
how fast would you say we have to be moving in order for us to see it in the video?
"hey what are you doing?"
"nothing, just arguing with this dude, he thinks the earth is flat"
"no really, what are you doing?"

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 03:53:48 AM »

No, they show nothing of the sort!

Please define "the physics of water" in proper scientific terms, not in some twisted flat earth definition.
I do not see any evidence in that we live on a plane, it could just as easily be a very large globe.

No, is shows nothing of the sort. There is no way to determine if you are stationary or in constant linear motion.

I do not see any evidence in that video the earth is motionless.
It might be taken as evidence that the earth is not subject to changing motion.

1) Since the videos do not constitute evidence either way, that is a ridiculous challenge.

2) As has been explained to you numerous times the original evidence that the earth is rotating came not from observations purely on earth
     but from astronomical observations, which are just as real and just as valid.

So your "challenge" is quite meaningless.

"No, they show nothing of the sort!"

Please use the two videos to show the ground is moving at 1,000 MPH, and we are on a ball speeding at 1.8 million MPH.

You saying the videos do not support my position means jack-crap!

"So your "challenge" is quite meaningless."

Yeah, I'm sure it is meaningless from your position, right? I mean, after all, the videos certainly don't show a spinning speeding condition of earth, do they?

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2017, 03:55:21 AM »
how fast would you say we have to be moving in order for us to see it in the video?

Can you use the two videos of earth's condition to prove we are on a ball spinning and speeding?