Radio transmissions (line of sight)

• 4 Replies
Radio transmissions (line of sight)
« on: September 09, 2023, 08:21:15 AM »
Hey all, been reading this forum for a few days now and thought stuff it! I want to understand how the flat earth model calculates radio transmission distance (with the current model being proved to be quite accurate and globe centric).

It's also a good discussion point in relation to some of the discussions about optical illusions as it doesn't adhere to arguments on either sides. (You can't imagine a connection made from a two way radio as an example).

This is also noting that, if you had a strong enough signal, you can bounce the signal off the atmosphere.

I would love to see some mathematical proofs to demonstrate the accuracy of this on the flat earth model (seen plenty for the globe model).

Re: Radio transmissions (line of sight)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 03:20:14 PM »
I'd guess that the flat earth model would probably be either intentional background noise setup to hide earth's shape (but then some areas on Earth can't use any radio signal), or a diagram showing magnetic fields diffracting radio waves.

Note: Just trying to think what others might reply, while I believe earth is round, I don't mind thinking from the opposite perspective for some reason.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 03:22:09 PM by Aera23 »
~~~^.^~~~
I am bulmabriefs144, Smasher of Testicles.  You see? Titles are ridiculous.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 06:01:06 AM »
Conventional wireless technology (5G/6G) uses Hertzian waves, which are subluminal. True wireless utilizes non-Hertzian waves (scalar waves).

The conventional wireless tech produces ripples in the sea of ether (subquark waves). True wireless sends a signal right through the subquark waves (which are made of boson strings).

Hertzian waves are transversal, non-Hertzian waves are longitudinal.

A longitudinal wave propagates through a transversal wave (the boson strings flow through the subquark waves, a subquark has some 14 billion bosons).

Scalar technology uses longitudinal waves, and not Hertzian waves.

Bacteria communicate through radio and gravitational waves (HeLa cells use gravitational waves to communicate). This is how all of the variants (which were created in the labs) had appeared in the first place. Bacteria arrives from the meteor showers (Perseids and  Beta Taurids, the very cause of the unexplained waves in full summer, and the Taurids), an astrobiological source, on the surface of the Earth. From the lab, mycobacterium send electromagnetic copies of their cells to the mycobacterium in the atmosphere. This is how D614G had replaced the Wuhan strain, in just two weeks, March 2020, worldwide (the R0 factor did not justify in any way, shape or form this kind of transmission). What is happening now is that Omicron is regaining its prion domain, hence the new waves.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 12:36:50 AM »
Thanks for explaining :)
~~~^.^~~~
I am bulmabriefs144, Smasher of Testicles.  You see? Titles are ridiculous.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 03:31:25 PM »
Modern science uses ripples in the sea of ether, hertzian waves, to transmit information (therefore the need for microwave repeaters/inverse square law).

Tesla used scalar waves, nonhertzian waves, which are immune to the inverse square law.

The ripples, that is, modern e/m theory, are based on the Heaviside-Lorentz equations (modified static Maxwell equations).

The scalar waves are based on the dynamical, original Maxwell equations.

Radio wave transmission can ONLY take place on a flat earth.

Radio waves require ether for their transmission: the existence of ether means that terrestrial gravity is a force of pressure and not attractive.