"evolutionists" get chewed up and SPAT out by Intelligent Design heavy-weghts!

• 148 Replies
?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace
I think, JAMES, that you are probably a very frustrated, closeted homosexual. You know, you can come out of the closet. Its ok to admit those feelings. We will support you. I know some good support groups. I mean, look, I don't like to play "Hide the Sausage", but I understand that perhaps you do, and if you need to come to terms with that, there are groups that help you. Perhaps that is what you need, JAMES. To admit those tendencies, and release your frustrations.  :o :o :o

Reposted after all.

(its 50/50 whether or not they'll ban me.......they seemed a bit reluctant to do it last time...this time....they might not give a stuff)

so...i think you're the one who better leave, you filthy devil!

or.....do you want me to start telling these people here what jews are REALLY like?

if they knew that, they'd hang, draw and quarter you!
(don't expect them to show you any "compassion" either because, AFAIK, none of them are Christians)

you've been warned, you filthy, psychopathic gangster and baby butcher....leave now while you still got a chance.....

nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

he thinks the holocaust is fake

it IS fake, you gullible fool!

sheesh!

you know....i'm really surprised that, 70yrs after the end of WWII, there is any sane person who believes this fractured fairy tale!

"look up" the Zundel Trial on You-Tube and watch "the Holocaust" get a right, royal pasting!

Also the slurs. The mods take a very dim view on racism.

except that it wasn't "racism";
because jews ain't "a race";
they're an international cabal of psychopathic gangsters!
oh...BTW...i can prove that too!
so....that exonerates me from the accusation of 'racism' !
nisi Dominus frustra

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
st james, if you make one more hate filled statement about any religious group, or another inflammatory statement about an individual, you will be banned for a long time.  I sent you an official warning.  Tone it down right now. 

?

st james

duly noted.....
you must, of course, do what you think is best.....
nisi Dominus frustra

Well, this is interesting. So, how is everybody this morning?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Well, this is interesting. So, how is everybody this morning?

I'm good. How about you?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

I am well enough. Just have a few minutes before Sabbath services.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
do you want me to start telling these people here what jews are REALLY like?

if they knew that, they'd hang, draw and quarter you!

I wonder HOW we are supposed to do that to you.

That is a very good question. Reach through the computer screen and... well, James is not known for his logic.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
yr not "a jew";
the jews are Christians.....
yr an ANTI-christ....a spirit of anti-Christ;
"judaism" is a reactionary, non-religion;
it has NO covenant with Almighty God.....that was cancelled when you rejected Christ!
the NEW covenant is with Christians!
https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

get lost, "jew" !  >:(

(hvn't you got some "shekels" that need counting...how much have you falsely extorted today with yr Holocaust fairy tale, eh?)

90 days as per forum rules.

'Bye-'Bye, James.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
Yay. I want him to do it again so he never comes back, though.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
yr not "a jew";
the jews are Christians.....
yr an ANTI-christ....a spirit of anti-Christ;
"judaism" is a reactionary, non-religion;
it has NO covenant with Almighty God.....that was cancelled when you rejected Christ!
the NEW covenant is with Christians!
https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

get lost, "jew" !  >:(

(hvn't you got some "shekels" that need counting...how much have you falsely extorted today with yr Holocaust fairy tale, eh?)

90 days as per forum rules.
Inb4DinosaurNeilcomplainsaboutunevenappicationoftherules
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

MISERO, I am inclined to agree. He probably will in about 95 days.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Well, Yaakov, have you learned anything about Palestinians and their right to live where they are born?  :-*
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:36:00 AM by FalseProphet »

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
Isn't it ironic how Christians behave less like Jesus than anyone.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
go read the Bible, you fool!
uh....i don't think yr any more a Christian than that anti-Christ jew is!

If that's the case then why are you the one trying to insult me?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
He's dead now. Let him rest in peace. He will resurrect in 90 days anyway.

Mikey T.

Not ALL Christians believe or behave that way.  This is an great example of a mildly extremists Christian as there are far far worse than he is.  He is still a hateful dick though.  Christianity is supposed to be a religion of compassion, Jesus showed compassion and we are supposed to follow his example.  Yes we are supposed to preach to those who would listen but we are NOT to force our religion on those who would not nor are we supposed the hate them or judge them.  They are still our brothers and sisters.  The big problem I see with the Christian groups that get themselves in the news today is that they have forgotten that part and they think they are better than those of other religions.  It is truly upsetting to see someone trying to use Jesus and the bible to attack others.  It isn't our place to judge.  Before someone mentions wars in the bible, know that the wars in question are in a part of the bible that Christians, Jews, and Muslims all share.  Plus I do not believe the bible should be as literally taken as many religious people do.  I believe that it is a guidebook, inspired by GOD but written by imperfect humans.  We have free will which means God does not control our thoughts and movements.  So even though we can say inspired by God, humans of the times when it was first preached, then written, then translated many times always add their own feelings and interpretations into it.  There are people who like to say God said the bible was his book and he would not allow it to be corrupted, but where does God say this?  In that bible, written by man.  Or maybe I'm just not a good Christian, if hate filled crap like what I saw out of st james is what it truly means to be a Christian, I do not want to be a part of it.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Not ALL Christians believe or behave that way.  This is an great example of a mildly extremists Christian as there are far far worse than he is.  He is still a hateful dick though.  Christianity is supposed to be a religion of compassion, Jesus showed compassion and we are supposed to follow his example.  Yes we are supposed to preach to those who would listen but we are NOT to force our religion on those who would not nor are we supposed the hate them or judge them.  They are still our brothers and sisters.  The big problem I see with the Christian groups that get themselves in the news today is that they have forgotten that part and they think they are better than those of other religions.  It is truly upsetting to see someone trying to use Jesus and the bible to attack others.  It isn't our place to judge.  Before someone mentions wars in the bible, know that the wars in question are in a part of the bible that Christians, Jews, and Muslims all share.  Plus I do not believe the bible should be as literally taken as many religious people do.  I believe that it is a guidebook, inspired by GOD but written by imperfect humans.  We have free will which means God does not control our thoughts and movements.  So even though we can say inspired by God, humans of the times when it was first preached, then written, then translated many times always add their own feelings and interpretations into it.  There are people who like to say God said the bible was his book and he would not allow it to be corrupted, but where does God say this?  In that bible, written by man.  Or maybe I'm just not a good Christian, if hate filled crap like what I saw out of st james is what it truly means to be a Christian, I do not want to be a part of it.

Let me tell you this, when tribal people ("pagans") in Sarawak, Malaysia (my country) hold a ceremony there are always Christian priests coming in (mostly protestants), who tell them that their beliefs are bullshit. Since there is a lot of money supporting Christian mission - while pagans are poor - they just can do nothing against them. That is like at every Christian mess there would be a mullah to tell the audience how ridiculous their religion is. I hate missionaries. They are fucking shit.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Let me tell you this, when tribal people ("pagans") in Sarawak, Malaysia (my country) hold a ceremony there are always Christian priests coming in (mostly protestants), who tell them that their beliefs are bullshit. Since there is a lot of money supporting Christian mission - while pagans are poor - they just can do nothing against them. That is like at every Christian mess there would be a mullah to tell the audience how ridiculous their religion is. I hate missionaries. They are fucking shit.

Just so you know, Mormon missionaries are not like that, and I should know considering how much missionary training I have been through and how we are told not to bash other people's beliefs.  If a Mormon missionary behaved like st james then he/she would be sent home pretty quickly.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

Just so you know, Mormon missionaries are not like that, and I should know considering how much missionary training I have been through and how we are told not to bash other people's beliefs.  If a Mormon missionary behaved like st james then he/she would be sent home pretty quickly.

Well, I never understood why there must be missionaries at all. By the way, my grandparents are pagans, my parents Catholics, my wife is a Chinese Buddhist and I'm a Westernized nerd who studied in Australia and likes Black Metal.

Mikey T.

Well, I never understood why there must be missionaries at all. By the way, my grandparents are pagans, my parents Catholics, my wife is a Chinese Buddhist and I'm a Westernized nerd who studied in Australia and likes Black Metal.
I guess what I meant to say is that yes the Bible says we are supposed to preach the word, too many people think that means to preach it forcefully.  If you want to know about Jesus, I will tell you, if you do not, I will not.  You are a person, you have a right to believe what you want.  It is as simple as that, I wish more people thought that way.  Forcing a belief on someone is not what God intended.  God requests faith, faith is something that you must come to on your own.  You cannot force faith on someone.  The people who do that simply do not understand what it means to be faithful.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

I guess what I meant to say is that yes the Bible says we are supposed to preach the word, too many people think that means to preach it forcefully.  If you want to know about Jesus, I will tell you, if you do not, I will not.  You are a person, you have a right to believe what you want.  It is as simple as that, I wish more people thought that way.  Forcing a belief on someone is not what God intended.  God requests faith, faith is something that you must come to on your own.  You cannot force faith on someone.  The people who do that simply do not understand what it means to be faithful.

Why not just help people who are in trouble and don't preach anything? Isn't that an option?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Why not just help people who are in trouble and don't preach anything? Isn't that an option?

Mormon missionaries do that a lot.

Mikey T.

Yes, I agree completely.  I think Jesus would agree also.

Well, Yaakov, have you learned anything about Palestinians and their right to live where they are born?  :-*

I am not going there with you at all. Let's keep this friendly while we still can.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Set your alarms. June 14th ish.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Yes. And then I'll set my clock for about five days after that.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:41:50 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »