Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

I shall conduct a summoning ritual, as King Charles the 3rd is invested this weekend, to use the wasted adoration and collective energy of those who want to wave flags for inequality, for some good, that being the return to the fold, of D1 & the Boystar.

You can thank me later.
I follow.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

I dunno that NASA really goes out and kills ppl. The COVID vaccine does create heart issues but that's largely indiscriminate. The crazed globalists want to kill as many people as possible, and these medicines are dangerous. One of them alters DNA, another has stem cells (basically embryonic life) which grows within the bloodstream creating clots.

What I do think is the case is that FE ppl have an extraordinary time being bullied, as another article recently mentioned. Literally everything including TV shows gaslights them about their beliefs. Not only that, many of them are unemployed or underemployed, especially since they refused all the COVID shit. So isolation is high, and suicide rate is fairly high.

So what you're really looking at is a "driven to suicide" problem.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Ridiculous. The average flat earther due to their beliefs must have such confidence in their convictions as they would never be swayed to death by some dirty globularist. The very strength needed to choose such an alternative view guarantees this, much like how evolution guarantees eventual gains.

On the other hand, we have the round head Copernican who comes here feeling poorly about themselves and tries to use this austere society as a means to bolster their legitimate lack of confidence in a nonsense world view only to be hoisted with their own petards. We seem to have built an idiot magnet.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I dunno that NASA really goes out and kills ppl. The COVID vaccine does create heart issues but that's largely indiscriminate. The crazed globalists want to kill as many people as possible, and these medicines are dangerous. One of them alters DNA, another has stem cells (basically embryonic life) which grows within the bloodstream creating clots.

What I do think is the case is that FE ppl have an extraordinary time being bullied, as another article recently mentioned. Literally everything including TV shows gaslights them about their beliefs. Not only that, many of them are unemployed or underemployed, especially since they refused all the COVID shit. So isolation is high, and suicide rate is fairly high.

So what you're really looking at is a "driven to suicide" problem.
Logical. This also explains what happened to flat earthers like John Davis. Maybe they didn't kidnap him and replace. Maybe he committed suicide and they replaced him with a low IQ model after that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
another has stem cells 

You do know stem cells turn into other cells like blood cells and white blood cells, right?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
another has stem cells 

You do know stem cells turn into other cells like blood cells and white blood cells, right?

Hey!  Don't confuse him with facts.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
another has stem cells 

Hey!  Don't confuse him with facts.

You're right. He's just a waste of space.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
he was concerned that the moderation team wasn't doing enough to thwart human traffickers
Well, what have you done to thwart human traffickers?   Maybe he had a point.

I've issued a series of middling and contradictory statements where sometimes I denounce it while at other times I seem to excuse it.

I don't know what more I can reasonably be expected to do.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

he was concerned that the moderation team wasn't doing enough to thwart human traffickers
Well, what have you done to thwart human traffickers?   Maybe he had a point.

I've issued a series of middling and contradictory statements where sometimes I denounce it while at other times I seem to excuse it.

I don't know what more I can reasonably be expected to do.
You could just stop trafficking humans.   That would be a start.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

theonlydann

• Official Member
CAUTION: This topic is for +18 people. This issue may cause depressed under 18.

I have made a list, in the aim of reveal our heroes with explanations about when and whats happened to them.

I'll type their nicknames, last seen times and if exist their location, suspects or knowledge provider (one of them of both). Then I'll write beside them the reason of their disapperance, and the nickname who provides the knowledge.

If you ready, I'm going to start...

Latest Missings

Flat earthers eliminated by (possible) vaccine companies as a result of myocardial or other related ailments caused by the Covid vaccine:

0- disputeone is missing since January 22, 2023, Possible suspect Bill&Melinda Gates funded Jura Glenlivet II.

1- ﮎingulaЯiτy is missing since November 13, 2020. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Mdrn*

2- Pongo is missing since May 25, 2021. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Astrz*

3- Benjamin Franklin is missing since May 25, 2021. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Pfz*

4- Definitely Not Swedish is missing since August, 01, 2022. Three months may seem insufficient to you, but for someone active like him, it's way too long. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Pfz*

5- JROA (Son Of Orospu) is missing since December 05, 2020. There is a high probability that Jorge, who is a police officer, was killed by the mob who shot his house before. Potential suspect: The mafia

*: I do not want neither me nor this institution to deal with the lawyers of the pharmaceutical companies, so I could not write their names clearly. Photo of John Davis front the courtroom come back to haunt.

OTHER MISSINGS

1- SparkleBoob

2- Roundy the Truthinessist

SEARCHING OTHERS FOR MISSING

4- Ocius / Space President/ March 2019 / England / Suspects: Benjamin Franklin, Parsifal, CIA, NASA.

5- katsung47 / conspiracy theorician / January 2019 / suspects: FBI, CIA, NSA, illuminati, Pentagon, Trump, any secret service, FSA.

5- Newzealander / Globalist member / February 2018 / killers: sokarul, MicroBeta, ER22, inquisitive

6- Jack / administrator / January 04, 2017 / fetö, NASA /

7- Blanko / member / 29.5.2016 / (scg and Junker claim he is alive in other forum but the blanko in this forum still absent, may be a different person.)

8- Mrs. Peach / Official member / 12.01.2014 / ??  /  - missing verified   (PUBLIC, SCG) suspect: jroa (botd)

9- *** Daniel / GREAT ADMIN / London, UK / 06.04.2016 / killed by order of Obama (unconfirmed, botd), Main suspects: Obama  / Parsifal (he had been in negotiations as last for merging with admin of tfes with Willmore.)

10- TheEngineer / Moderator  / Arizona, USA  /   killed by NASA (Unconfirmed, Sokarul)

12- General Douchebag /  Editor / 26.02.2016 / suspects: FBI CIA NSA NASA, Parsifal, Benjamin Franklin (botd)

13- Taters343 /  Official member /  19.02.2014 /  ?? 

15- cmdshft /  Elder /  02.12.2016 / ??  / ??  / ??

16- Weegee Board / member / 18.10.2013 / ??  / ??  /

20- EnglshGentleman / Editor / 05.02.2016  / Suspect: John Davis, NSA (botd)

His last post:

Maybe I don't know what a slow website feels like, but it is still taking like 10-15 seconds to load a page for me.

Proves a hacker has entered inside his computer. This possible if his IP adress has been given a terrorist organization by an admin, like John Davis as everytime he does, under the name of "we were hacked, we were hacked, hackers have seized the information of users!"

17- Anteater7171 / member / 04.12.2011 / ??  / ??  / ?? really missing. no hints yet.

18- physics101 / Editor / 29.07.2016 /  ??  / ??  / ?? Sounds like he has been depressed in his last years.

19- Sentient Fridge / Official member / Michigan, USA / 09.01.2013 /suspects: So many.

20- Midnight / member / 21.12.2012 / ??  / ??  / ?? no hints yet.

21- Sexual Harassment Panda / South Catalack / 11.07.2010 / suspects: FBI CIA NSA NASA, Parsifal, Benjamin Franklin(botd)

22- Tausami / Editor / New Jersey, U.S.A. / 13.01.2017 /  Suspects: NASA + Yaakov ben Avraham

and my people.
... We just have fun playing with you because you're such a racist, fucked up hypocrite ...

23- EnragedPenguin / Elder / 14.11.2011 / ??  / ??  / ??

24- Cinlef / Elder / Quebec / 24.06.2009 /  suspects: MessiahOfFire, NASA CIA FBI NSA

25- MessiahOfFire (a deleted account) / suspects: Tom Bishop, NASA

Sounds like there is a problem between them.

26- James / Elder / Great Britain / 03.11.2013 / ??  / ?? suspects: no hint.

27- dysfunction / Elder /  Northampton, MA / 31.07.2016 / ??  / ??

28- Rick_James / Elder / Canberra, Australia / 20.01.2009 / ??  / ??

29- Erasmus / Elder / Vancouer /  23.10.2008 / ??  / suspect: divito the truthist

divito, you might want to give a shot at answering the question that was asked.  Just a thought.

double meaning sentence may gives a false sub-message. Divito may have responded to this offer humorously.

30- General Disarray / Official member / 02.03.2014 / ??  / ??  / ?? suspect: Thork

(his signature is one of thork's post)

You don't want to make an enemy of me. I'm very powerful.

His account has been deleted. I hate admins are deleting the accounts. Idiots are darkening the evidences / or deliberately doing it to save the criminals.

31- Horatio / Official member / Canada / 10.11.2011 / suspect: Parsifal

I thought Parsifal was asexual.

32- Vongeo / Official member /  / 31.07.2017 / ??  / ??  / ??

33- frostee / Official member / 25.10.2017 / ??  / ??  / ??

34- Robbyj / Editor / 26.06.2015 / ??  / ??  / ??

FOUNDINGS / UPDATES

Mugthulhu /  member /  06.02.2018  / Active in other forum (beardo, SCG,  jroa, junker, himself)
Sean /  Official member / 24.10.2017 / Quincy, Massachusetts / Active in other (SCG, Junker)
Chris Spaghetti  /  Editor /  Birmingham, UK /  22.10.2015  /   Active in other (SCG ,rayzor)
Lorddave /  member / 05.10.2016 /  Active in other  (SCG)
Ichimaru Gin :] / Moderator / 24.08.2017 / Not around because of personal security, safe (HIMSELF)
Andrew / Official member / 19.01.2018 / Active in other  (Junker)
WardoggKC130FE  /  forum member  / 02.09.2016  / safe (himself)
Eddy Baby /  Official member / 23.3.2014  / safe (pizzaplanet)
Trekky0623 / Official member / Boulder, Colorado / 03.10.2015 / safe (pizzaplanet)
Nomad / Official member /  Poland / 19.07.2017 / resigned by his own decision (botd)
Jack1704  /  alive (botd)
ski / came back.
Dead Kangaroo / Elder / Antarctica  / 27.06.2016 /   / Alive (Gaydafi)
Mr. Ireland  /  member /  13.10.2016  /  alive
the onlydann / Official member / 25.11.2017  / ??  / alive(scg) verified(wise)
Roundy the Truthinessist  / Elder / Delaware, USA / 20.09.2018  /
Raist / Elder / 25.03.2017 / 

Mentioned Suspects / number of crimes:

*NASA (10)
*Parsifal (6)
*CIA , John Davis (replaced/Alex De Souza), NSS, jroa (Son of Orospu) (4)
*FBI, NSA, Benjamin Franklin (3)
rama set
USA Airforce
Obama
Yaakov ben Avraham
MessiahOfFire
Tom Bishop
Thork
divito the truthist
Mdrn*
Astra Z*
Pfz* (2)
Mafia
Bill Gates

These upside numbers will give you a mind about criminals and crimes. For example, a suspicion may be a mistake, but 5 events can't be chance!

as far as we can see, the most suspect criminals are NASA first, then parsifal follows it. It is interesting that parsifal seems like more dangerous than both CIA, NSA and FBI. But we have to take careful about both these 17 persons/establishments.

Please Help us to find our missings. so we can reduce the numbers on the list and concentrate on the remaining missings.

I'll add the knowledge with provider. On the other hand, I may change the row when required.

I wish long lives to living ones.

RIP our heroes.
I am alive, old and kinda a bad ass but not really. Still bald AF, still on'ry. :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I am alive, old and kinda a bad ass but not really. Still bald AF, still on'ry. :)
Your name is not already on the list. The possibility that the other name belongs to you can also be a false flag like many other things. We cannot take this risk. Thank you for the information.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1