Canada's on fire

• 6 Replies
Canada's on fire
« on: June 07, 2023, 05:31:41 AM »
Smoke's hitting my area, but not as hard as it's hit others. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY EYES.

Anyone else here stuck in the haze?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Canada's on fire
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 05:56:47 AM »
As in other countries, globalists continue to burn forests. I think it's time for North America this summer. People in the US should be careful. It is necessary to be especially careful about "fire fighting teams". Because our historical experience shows us that those who should put out the fire are usually the ones who started that fire. And then drones are used to start fires. Wasn't this the case in Australia and Turkey? And then they were released.

On the one hand, they reduce air quality by burning forests and harm human health. On the other hand, big fires cause the air temperature to increase, even for a short time, and it is said that the supposedly global warming caused these fires.

I hope all the flat earthers in Canada are well. And others.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 06:16:15 AM »
The news said we might see some of your Canadian smoke all the way down here in Floridaland.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 06:58:03 AM »
I should note I'm not in Canada. I'm in the Rust belt, the smoke hit us yesterday.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 09:44:38 AM »
Smoke's hitting my area, but not as hard as it's hit others. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY EYES.

Anyone else here stuck in the haze?

Yes, it's smokey where I'm at.  Not as bad as it was this morning.  Thought someone's Telsa caught on fire at first cause the smoke smelled like burnt plastic.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 09:53:59 AM »
Even in the land of Joseph Smith we see your smoke Canada!

Fortunately I stole some magic underware so I'm protected from your smoke.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2023, 10:08:16 AM »
I can't help reading that headline to the tune of "Canada on strike!"
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis