Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds

• 257 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds
« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2019, 12:11:37 AM »

What's  plsusible plausible << Getting a mite careless aren't we ::)? >>

14 year old girl trekking hundreds of km across Greenland, North Pole and Antarctica carrying more than her body weight in supplies ON HER OWN.

Or a plane getting downed deliberately.
Hey, I missed this but where you try once again to wriggle out of admitting your abysmal failure - it won't work!

You ask, "What's more plsusible plausible?"
Easy!
A "14 year old girl trekking hundreds of km across Greenland, North Pole and Antarctica carrying more than her body weight in supplies ON HER OWN."
because there have been numerous similar feats.

And, apart from during open warfare few planes have been downed deliberately.
I can think of two cases but both were due to misidentication.

Quote from: Shifter
Hey, I've walked one end of Greenland to the other too. You read it so it must be true ::)
No, YOU said it and that virtually guarantees it to be false!
You claimed you had "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" and you didn't so you really have a crook track record.

Now remember that I only answered "What's more plausible?" Nothing more!

A 14 year old girl claiming to do what plenty of hardened and experienced blokes has died trying, apparently with ease is utterly ridiculous. You dont know this girl - at all. Yet the alarm bells dont ring that it could be exaggerated or false simply because it fits your confirmation bias. You dont even question it. Just accept it. Utter foolishness on your part.

I use the mobile phone a lot of the time on here an honestly rab, I couldn't care much about some spelling mistakes. I see you again go for correcting spelling to me and not to Sunset. Did you not read his latest post?? LOL.

When you're in a debate and someone has to point out spelling errors you know they are getting desperate for a win. Go and take your win on my spelling rab. You earned it  :-\ ::)

So if I say something it's guaranteed false huh?

The sun rises in the east

Oh dear

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2019, 03:47:45 AM »
You claimed you had "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" and you didn't so you really have a crook track record.

A 14 year old girl claiming to do what plenty of hardened and experienced blokes has died trying, apparently with ease is utterly ridiculous. You dont know this girl - at all. Yet the alarm bells dont ring that it could be exaggerated or false simply because it fits your confirmation bias. You dont even question it. Just accept it. Utter foolishness on your part.
Stop pretending you know what I question. You haven't a clue.
But when I see that many girls have done similar things I find it quite plausible. Remember Jessica Watson?
Jessica Watson, OAM (born 18 May 1993) is an Australian sailor who was awarded the Order of Australia Medal for completing a southern hemisphere solo circumnavigation at the age of 16.
Profession: Sailor
Born: 18 May 1993, Gold Coast, Queensland.
And many man have died and gotten into great problems doing the same thing. The Southern Ocean can be a very unforgiving place!
Then there's:
Edurne Pasaban Lizarribar (born August 1, 1973) is a Basque Spanish mountaineer. On May 17, 2010, she became the 21st person and the first woman to climb all of the fourteen eight-thousander peaks in the World.
Born: August 1, 1973, Tolosa
Sport: Mountaineering
A bit more than "just a girl" but still. . . . . . . .

I use the mobile phone a lot of the time on here an honestly rab, I couldn't care much about some spelling mistakes. I see you again go for correcting spelling to me and not to Sunset. Did you not read his latest post?? LOL.
Excuses, excuses, excuses!
That you all over but YES, I did read and correct his post! Look: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds « Reply #239 »

<< I'll ignore that bit! I don't care about winning or losing, just proving that you are nothing but a useless troll! >>
Give it up!
 You lost from your topic and your OP and have gone downhill with your silly excuses from then on. Here read it again:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50752686
Rescue workers in Chile have found human remains after an air force plane with 38 people on board went missing on Monday.
There were no survivors, said Chilean Air Force head Arturo Merino.
Magallanes Governor José Fernández said relatives of those missing had been informed of the find.
Earlier, Chile's air force said that wreckage had been found floating in the area where the C-130 Hercules cargo plane had last made contact.
It was en route to a military base in the Antarctic.

Chilean airplane downed on approach. No real surprise to the flat earthers. This is what you get when you try to have an expedition there. I guess now you can understand why flat earthers aren't keen to suicide themselves for what we already know of the Antarctic.

Just get this once and for all,
Mr LostIt Shifter, there is no proof or even evidence it that or in any of your further posts that there was any suggestion of foul play let alone "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"!

Nope! You're so inconsistently inconsistent that one never knows whether to believe a word you say or not, what with all your trash about you pet ASI ???, knowing everything ;D and being around at the end of time ::) or whatever!

Enough fun for one night O:-)! Bye for now!

E&OE O:-)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2019, 04:48:31 AM »

Stop pretending you know what I question. You haven't a clue.
But when I see that many girls have done similar things I find it quite plausible. Remember Jessica Watson?
Jessica Watson, OAM (born 18 May 1993) is an Australian sailor who was awarded the Order of Australia Medal for completing a southern hemisphere solo circumnavigation at the age of 16.
Profession: Sailor
Born: 18 May 1993, Gold Coast, Queensland.
And many man have died and gotten into great problems doing the same thing. The Southern Ocean can be a very unforgiving place!
Then there's:
Edurne Pasaban Lizarribar (born August 1, 1973) is a Basque Spanish mountaineer. On May 17, 2010, she became the 21st person and the first woman to climb all of the fourteen eight-thousander peaks in the World.
Born: August 1, 1973, Tolosa
Sport: Mountaineering
A bit more than "just a girl" but still. . . . . . . .

None of which has anything to do with Antarctica.

Excuses, excuses, excuses!
That you all over but YES, I did read and correct his post! Look: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds « Reply #239 »

Would you like every word you have every typed scrutinized for spelling in a debate? Or do you just want to debate. Those that look for spelling or grammar are those whose arguments are devoid of substance so they have to nitpick irrelevance

<< I'll ignore that bit! I don't care about winning or losing, just proving that you are nothing but a useless troll! >>
Give it up!

You trying to be funny and creative by changing my quote to something silly makes me have no idea WTF you are on about. It's probably something you had no defense against though. But again, when you resort to stupid tactics like that in a debate, it only says you have nothing of actual substance to offer.

You lost from your topic and your OP and have gone downhill with your silly excuses from then on. Here read it again:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50752686
Rescue workers in Chile have found human remains after an air force plane with 38 people on board went missing on Monday.
There were no survivors, said Chilean Air Force head Arturo Merino.
Magallanes Governor José Fernández said relatives of those missing had been informed of the find.
Earlier, Chile's air force said that wreckage had been found floating in the area where the C-130 Hercules cargo plane had last made contact.
It was en route to a military base in the Antarctic.

Chilean airplane downed on approach. No real surprise to the flat earthers. This is what you get when you try to have an expedition there. I guess now you can understand why flat earthers aren't keen to suicide themselves for what we already know of the Antarctic.

Just get this once and for all,
Mr LostIt Shifter, there is no proof or even evidence it that or in any of your further posts that there was any suggestion of foul play let alone "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"!

Says the guy who cant actually offer any rebuttal except minor spelling and childish quote changing to suit a pathetic defense.The only person who has 'LostIt' (spelling?  :P) is you

Nope! You're so inconsistently inconsistent that one never knows whether to believe a word you say or not, what with all your trash about you pet ASI ???, knowing everything ;D and being around at the end of time ::) or whatever!

Indeed. Time to put on your pajamas and crawl into bed, sunken and defeated. I hope you dont take your bitterness out on your dear wife

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2019, 01:02:08 PM »

Indeed. Time to put on your pyjamas and crawl into bed.
Check your time again! I don't usually go to bed before 10 PM.

If you call your crappy performance a win you're far more out of touch with reality than I thought possible.
But I guess that one who supports belief in that Mythical Land of Flatardia has to be so far down the rabbit hole that has to believe impossibilities.

Now, how about re-joining the human race and finally admitting that:
    You have never provided any "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds".
    You have never even provided any evidence "that Antarctica is out of bounds".
    You have never even provided any evidence the Chilean plane was downed deliberately.
    You have never even provided any evidence there is any evidence of foul play in and around Antarctica.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #244 on: December 18, 2019, 01:10:41 PM »

Indeed. Time to put on your pyjamas and crawl into bed.
Check your time again! I don't usually go to bed before 10 PM.

If you call your crappy performance a win you're far more out of touch with reality than I thought possible.
But I guess that one who supports belief in that Mythical Land of Flatardia has to be so far down the rabbit hole that has to believe impossibilities.

Now, how about re-joining the human race and finally admitting that:
    You have never provided any "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds".
    You have never even provided any evidence "that Antarctica is out of bounds".
    You have never even provided any evidence the Chilean plane was downed deliberately.
    You have never even provided any evidence there is any evidence of foul play in and around Antarctica.

Wow someone got out of bed on the wrong side and put the cranky pants on.

Read post #1 again. And then again if you have to. If you still can't get it, read it again. And if your still stuck, you're hopeless and will never get it.

In which case, POQ because this thread is not for you

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #245 on: December 18, 2019, 01:12:41 PM »
Oh and I checked the time of my post. It was 23:48 which made it 22:48 to you bogans up north. WELL PAST your 10pm bed time

No wonder you're so cranky all the time

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »
<< Still no proof or even evidence - understood! >>

Now provide your "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" or admit you have NOTHING!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2019, 03:19:25 PM »
Oh and I checked the time of my post. It was 23:48 which made it 22:48 to you bogans up north. WELL PAST your 10pm bed time
Sure YOUR reply " was 23:48 which made it 22:48"! So what?

But this was MY post? Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds « Reply #241 on: December 18, 2019, 09:47:45 PM »

Your reply shows this: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds « Reply #242 on: December 18, 2019, 10:48:31 PM »[/b]]Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds « Reply #242 on: December 18, 2019, 10:48:31 PM »

But what I do has nothing to do with a nosy-Parker like YOU! Either bug out or prove your case!

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
Lol! Don't you kids ever play nicely? Rabinoz, you've got more chance of using that expired condom you keep in your wallet 'just in case', than Shifter either coming up with one plausible reason for his case, or admitting he can't prove his case.

That said, Antarctica is NATURALLY out of bounds for most people due to the inhospitable cold conditions. I had a look, and there are 21 known aircraft crashes and 4 known shipwrecks all resulting in casualties, at or around Antarctica. It's just not the sort of place to build your dream mansion or a holiday resort.

Oh, and Rabinoz, you're not immune to the odd spelling or grammatical mistake every now and then, either. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 05:42:59 PM by Sunset »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2019, 06:33:43 PM »
Lol! Don't you kids ever play nicely? Rabinoz, you've got more chance of using that expired condom you keep in your wallet 'just in case', than Shifter either coming up with one plausible reason for his case, or admitting he can't prove his case.

Agreed. Rab, toss that condom or use it to make a funny balloon to entertain the great grandkids at Christmas.

That said, Antarctica is NATURALLY out of bounds for most people due to the inhospitable cold conditions. I had a look, and there are 21 known aircraft crashes and 4 known shipwrecks all resulting in casualties, at or around Antarctica. It's just not the sort of place to build your dream mansion or a holiday resort.

Oh, and Rabinoz, you're not immune to the odd spelling or grammatical mistake every now and then, either. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

This guy gets it

Now can we all get back to being friends and end this circle-jerk argument? :)

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »
I can spell as badly as the worst of them but a good spell checker keeps the errors down but don't tell Shifter of my admission ;D.

Shifter's just a joke so I treat him like a joke.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2019, 07:13:00 PM »
Now can we . . . end this circle-jerk argument? :)
Sure!
When you either show your "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" or admit that you've been posting cap all along.

See it's easy for you to "end this circle-jerk argument". Why is it so difficult?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2019, 09:48:32 PM »
Sure!
When you either show your "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" or admit that you've been posting cap all along.

See it's easy for you to "end this circle-jerk argument". Why is it so difficult?

I don't want this thread to be as epic as Heiwas. I'm just going to agree to disagree. One of us needs to be a Man around here.

/end thread

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:59 PM »
Sure!

I don't want this thread to be as epic as Heiwas. I'm just going to agree to disagree. One of us needs to be a Man around here.

/end thread

I argue against ending the thread. I want to see more condom slinging.

JackBlack

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2019, 10:16:21 PM »
It's just not the sort of place to build your dream mansion or a holiday resort.
But no risk of bush fires, nice cool weather, and you don't get pesky door-to-door spammers.
It sounds great.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2019, 12:14:30 AM »
I argue against ending the thread. I want to see more condom slinging.
Sorry, I'm fresh out of them but how about rotten pawpaws ::) at 10 paces?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2019, 12:23:10 AM »
Sure!
When you either show your "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" or admit that you've been posting crap all along.

/end thread
You could have ended this thread long ago by either showing proof or admitting your error. Easy!

But at least do us the courtesy of answering this, "Why do you believe that 'Antarctica is out of bounds' and what is there worth hiding on that island continent?"

Thanks in advanced :).

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2019, 09:36:24 AM »
Sure!

/end thread
You posted a link and then completely changed what it said. Then you set it as absolute truth.
Any other link posted is 100% fake.

You are way worse than Heiwas. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.