About The planet

• 60 Replies

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
About The planet
« on: August 05, 2011, 02:06:33 AM »
according to flatearth society, does planet like Jupiters, Mars, Saturnus, Venus etc exist?
are they also rotating the earth?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:17:36 AM by maserati »
When DOGMA is so deeply embedded, LOGIC, REALITY and FACTS are replaced by STUPIDITY, MYTH and outright LIES

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: About The planet
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:08:35 AM »
I'm sorry, I really don't understand your question (I'm guessing English isn't your first language?) but if you're asking if the planets exist, the answer is yes.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 08:18:02 AM »
hallo please answer my question
When DOGMA is so deeply embedded, LOGIC, REALITY and FACTS are replaced by STUPIDITY, MYTH and outright LIES

?

thefireproofmatch

• ಠ_ರೃ
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20:10 AM »
hallo please answer my question
He did. There is no reason to bump a 20 day old post.
we're expected to throw up our hands and just BELIEVE.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 07:10:45 PM »
Many planets exist, although Neptune is a hoax planet created by the proto-conspiracy to corroborate the existence of gravity.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 07:39:06 PM »
Many planets exist, although Neptune is a hoax planet created by the proto-conspiracy to corroborate the existence of gravity.

are those planet around the earth? same like the sun and moon
according to quran, there're seventh heaven....(multiple layers until 7 layers)

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »

How is this behavior tolerated!?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
If you don't know, whenever you talk about it you're invoking the supernatural
Unknown != Magic.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »

We do not tolerate it at the Flat Earth Society; unfortunately, so-called scientists of globular fundamentalism tolerate all manner of wild claims and theorems and lies, such as the existence of this fantasy planet.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 07:47:50 PM »

We do not tolerate it at the Flat Earth Society; unfortunately, so-called scientists of globular fundamentalism tolerate all manner of wild claims and theorems and lies, such as the existence of this fantasy planet.

I have personally seen Neptune.
Unknown != Magic.

?

Agnostic

• Sylvain P. - French Engineer & Flat Earth Theorist
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
I have personally seen Neptune.

Was she nice with you?
"The earth is flat indeed. Saying it is a sphere was the worst mistake of our modern science." 1893. Pr. Orlando Ferguson, Academy of Science

"The world is flat." 2005. Thomas Friedman

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 07:50:47 PM »
Unknown != Magic.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 07:52:46 PM »
Stop.

If I tell you that I spent a night with Obama, would you trust me without evidence?

No.

I don't see why we should trust in your claims.
"The earth is flat indeed. Saying it is a sphere was the worst mistake of our modern science." 1893. Pr. Orlando Ferguson, Academy of Science

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
Stop.

If I tell you that I have met Obama, would you trust me without evidence?

No.

Then don't. I'm not the only one who has seen it.
Unknown != Magic.

berny_74

• The IceWall! Beat that
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 07:54:00 PM »
Stop.

If I tell you that I spent a night with Obama, would you trust me without evidence?

No.

Then why should we trust any of yours?

Berny
Was Neptune.
To be fair, sometimes what FE'ers say makes so little sense that it's hard to come up with a rebuttal.
Moonlight is good for you.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 08:04:28 PM »

Many people see ghosts, and I do not think that Ghosts exist.

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »

Ok. I'm going to assume that I am not hallucinating the particular dot in the sky that everyone calls Neptune. Do you think I am?
Unknown != Magic.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »
Ok. I'm going to assume that I am not hallucinating the particular dot in the sky that everyone calls Neptune. Do you think I am?

Stars got many names, and many people make confusions.

There is also a "virgo" constellation, that does not mean there is a virgin guy/girl in the outter space.

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »

Stars got many names, and many people make confusions.

There is also a "virgo" constellation, that does not mean there is a virgin guy/girl in the outter space.

Your argument makes no sense.
Unknown != Magic.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »

Neptune doesn't appear from the Earth as a dot.  According to globularist dogma, it is not visible at all with the naked eye, and even with a telescope can only be seen as a faint haze.  I now see legitimate reason to doubt your claim.

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »

Neptune doesn't appear from the Earth as a dot.  According to globularist dogma, it is not visible at all with the naked eye, and even with a telescope can only be seen as a faint haze.  I now see legitimate reason to doubt your claim.

Well obviously I didn't see it with the naked eye. Are you claiming a faint haze can not be called a dot under the loosest definition?
Unknown != Magic.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »

Round Earth Theory makes no sense either.

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 08:14:39 PM »

Round Earth Theory makes no sense either.

Incorrect. It makes more sense than FET. The Earth being a sphere is not as absurd as everyone claims it is.
Unknown != Magic.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »

Well obviously I didn't see it with the naked eye. Are you claiming a faint haze can not be called a dot under the loosest definition?

Maybe the loosest definition; but one way or the other, I wouldn't call seeing a faint blur of light proof that you've seen what we regard as a planet.

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 08:17:54 PM »

Maybe the loosest definition; but one way or the other, I wouldn't call seeing a faint blur of light proof that you've seen what we regard as a planet.

I didn't say it was a planet. James said Neptune didn't exist. I gave him evidence it does. Whether it is a planet or not is a different question.
Unknown != Magic.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:41 PM »
I apologize; I figured that since the central question of this thread concerned the planets, not the planets and little blobs of blue light, that James was arguing that Neptune doesn't exist as a planet.  Neptune's historical origins suggest that he is indeed correct that if we assume the existence of a Conspiracy, the notion of Neptune as a planet may well be part of the hoax.

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »
I apologize; I figured that since the central question of this thread concerned the planets, not the planets and little blobs of blue light, that James was arguing that Neptune doesn't exist as a planet.  Neptune's historical origins suggest that he is indeed correct that if we assume the existence of a Conspiracy, the notion of Neptune as a planet may well be part of the hoax.

I took his post to mean that he didn't think it existed, because he said it didn't exist, but if what you take it as is the consensus, fine.
Unknown != Magic.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »

I took his post to mean that he didn't think it existed, because he said it didn't exist, but if what you take it as is the consensus, fine.

I have no idea if it is or not; I have not seen the consensus on this issue.  For all I know James may very well have been saying that Neptune just doesn't exist.  I believe my take is a bit more logical than that, of course.  But the apology wasn't facetious.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 09:13:04 PM »
here is a quote from the globularist RET :

"Neptune's atmosphere, while similar to Jupiter's and Saturn's in that it is composed primarily of hydrogen and helium"

If it were true, then the whole planet would immediately take fire... Nonsense.

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 09:14:08 PM »
here is a quote from the globularist RET :

"Neptune's atmosphere, while similar to Jupiter's and Saturn's in that it is composed primarily of hydrogen and helium"

If it were true, then the whole planet would immediately take fire... Nonsense.

That is not true. I have had helium balloons. They never caught fire.
Unknown != Magic.

?

Agnostic

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
That is not true. I have had helium balloons. They never caught fire.

Except if you bring a torch to it.

Things are worst with Neptune, as there is no "protective" matter around the so-called Neptune. Any incidental event could let it on fire immediately, it is obvious that due to all the events happening in the cosmos, such thing would already have happened with such an atmosphere.