51 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #17280 on: January 03, 2020, 12:57:59 AM »
He has murdered the Iranian general. Iran will definitely response it. They are Persians stay there from the ancient times, how dare a man can think to destroy them by killing one of their generals? How a man can be as fool as think to do this? The person who has these qualities is called as Donald Trump.

How many people has that guy killed, or lead people to kill? How many Americans? Citizens of other countries? People in his own country?

The world is a better place
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #17281 on: January 03, 2020, 01:05:29 AM »
He has murdered the Iranian general. Iran will definitely response it. They are Persians stay there from the ancient times, how dare a man can think to destroy them by killing one of their generals? How a man can be as fool as think to do this? The person who has these qualities is called as Donald Trump.
How many people has that guy killed, or lead people to kill? How many Americans? Citizens of other countries? People in his own country?
He is a soldier fighting against the soldiers, not to citizens. The wolrd is a worse place. if you underestimate the pain of others, that pain will visit you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17282 on: January 03, 2020, 01:27:27 AM »
He is a soldier fighting against the soldiers, not to citizens. The wolrd is a worse place. if you underestimate the pain of others, that pain will visit you.

What did he do besides cause pain and death to others? (Also he killed countless civilians as well, not to mention many attacks against Iran's own citizens, get your facts straight)

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #17283 on: January 03, 2020, 02:38:47 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/02/middleeast/baghdad-airport-rockets/index.html

Okay so Iran is acting up a bit.  Fortunately Trump has a plan to calm them down.  Killing their top general with a drone attack. 

There.  That should deescalate the situation. 

I'm off to buy stock in defense contractors.
And Oil.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #17284 on: January 03, 2020, 02:44:38 AM »

What if Iran killed Trump, or Obama, or Bush? Would you still think it was a cool move? What an awesome move to do this and escalate the situation dangerously close to war!

By the way, when do you think he killed American citizens or something? When do you think he did that? He became general in 1998, Iran was never at war with America in that time. Most of the conflicts they had during that time were with ISIS. Is it really that easy to justify acts of aggression between countries? You just have to bet on the people assuming the other country has done something terrible to your country because it has a scary name that sounds middle Eastern?

Whatever, guess the Pentagon said he killed a bunch of Americans for no reason, they must be right...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:51:22 AM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #17285 on: January 03, 2020, 02:54:32 AM »
Reminds me of that time they killed a bunch of people in a wedding party and then they were like "uh, well, what were so many adult men doing out in the desert, sounds suspicious, they must have been terrorists!".

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17286 on: January 03, 2020, 03:15:42 AM »
Even if this top general was an arsehole, this attack will not de-escalate the violence the way America is saying it will. It will only steel Iran's resolve and hatred. It will further destabilise the region.

America should not try and act as the police of the world. Had hopes Trump would fuck out of the Middle East and just let it burn if that is how the cards were to fall. Imagine if Iran launched an attack and killed a top US general in another country?

America acting as judge, jury and executioner to foreign citizens in far away lands is the reason why those far away lands hate America and why America is constantly getting threatened.

I personally wont lose any sleep over this guy being dead. I'm sure he was probably an arsehole. You dont become a general of a dictatorship without being an arsehole to some degree. But what is Americas excuse? I am sure the arsehole tag can be applied to the entirety of Trumps administration and this from a country that calls itself free and fair.

Escalation of violence does not bring about peace. Got a problem with this general? Hash it out over a negotiating table. And learn the value of compromise.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #17287 on: January 03, 2020, 04:58:50 AM »
Can you at least try to not come dangerously close to war with a different country every second month?

There is an American military base in Crete. It is within striking distance of Iran afaik. Guess we're getting bombed too now because your president and military can't contain themselves.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17288 on: January 03, 2020, 07:41:24 AM »
By the way, when do you think he killed American citizens or something? When do you think he did that? He became general in 1998, Iran was never at war with America in that time.
You've never heard of the term "proxy war"? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17289 on: January 03, 2020, 09:14:56 AM »
By the way, when do you think he killed American citizens or something? When do you think he did that? He became general in 1998, Iran was never at war with America in that time.
I see, he killed proxy Americans  ::)

These "proxy Americans" BTW were literally ISIS and their allies, in most of these proxy wars.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 09:19:41 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17290 on: January 03, 2020, 09:58:20 AM »
This is the problem when you have Trump firing anyone who dares to criticize him.  In his first few years in office he had people would have told him not to do this because it'll start ww3.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.  Republicans and the MSM love war.  It's so weird to watch the reaction on MSNBC this morning.  Why aren't these morons freaking the hell out?

Trump's base however, hates the idea of war.  So if he does get us into a war he might actually lose the next election.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #17291 on: January 03, 2020, 10:22:13 AM »
This is the problem when you have Trump firing anyone who dares to criticize him.  In his first few years in office he had people would have told him not to do this because it'll start ww3.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.  Republicans and the MSM love war.  It's so weird to watch the reaction on MSNBC this morning.  Why aren't these morons freaking the hell out?

Trump's base however, hates the idea of war.  So if he does get us into a war he might actually lose the next election.

Oh I'm sure his generals told him not to but, well, he's the boss so they have to follow his orders, within reason.  (If he ordered them to bomb NYC for no reason, they could refuse)

But his base loves killing bad guys and they already love him killing this guy they never heard of before and assume he's a terrorist without knowing a damn thing about him beforehand.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #17292 on: January 03, 2020, 11:22:33 AM »
Trump's base however, hates the idea of war.
It's been the only thing holding him back.  He'd have attacked somewhere by now.  Could have even been France or Canada.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17293 on: January 03, 2020, 11:34:51 AM »

What's the reaction on MSNBC? I haven't seen yet, I'm gonna guess it's a lukewarm "this might be kinda bad".

I'm not sure I can trust the aversion of Trump's base to war. I think it can be swayed under the right conditions.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17294 on: January 03, 2020, 11:36:03 AM »
Do you have to work at being this dense, or does it come natural?

Iran arms militant groups/militias/insurgents/radical nut jobs and tells them to attack Americans and/or American interests.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17295 on: January 03, 2020, 11:36:29 AM »

Oh I'm sure his generals told him not to but, well, he's the boss so they have to follow his orders, within reason.  (If he ordered them to bomb NYC for no reason, they could refuse)

But his base loves killing bad guys and they already love him killing this guy they never heard of before and assume he's a terrorist without knowing a damn thing about him beforehand.
I'm sure most of the generals were very hype about going to war, most of them are every bit as bad as him.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #17296 on: January 03, 2020, 11:39:17 AM »

Iran arms militant groups/militias/insurgents/radical nut jobs and tells them to attack Americans and/or American interests.
So you are unable to point to anything solid, and yet you are using this nebulous accusation that Iran is proxy arming someone who is killing proxy American proxy interests by proxy or whatever to justify provocations of war. You should be ashamed, people will actually die over this.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17297 on: January 03, 2020, 11:44:47 AM »

So you are unable to point to anything solid, and yet you are using this nebulous accusation that Iran is proxy arming someone who is killing proxy American proxy interests by proxy or whatever to justify provocations of war. You should be ashamed, people will actually die over this.
Are you saying that Iran is not actively working against American interests in the Middle East by employing various overt and covert methods?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17298 on: January 03, 2020, 12:03:23 PM »

What's the reaction on MSNBC? I haven't seen yet, I'm gonna guess it's a lukewarm "this might be kinda bad".

I'm not sure I can trust the aversion of Trump's base to war. I think it can be swayed under the right conditions.

The reaction was lukewarm.  But they spent a good amount of time pointing out that this general was a bad hombre.  It was kind of like how they responded to Trump firing 100 million dollars in missiles towards a dirt mound in Syria.  They were almost proud of him.

They don't spend a lot of time pointing out how high up this guy was on the food chain.  It would be like blowing up Mitch McConnell.  This was very close to assassinating a world leader.  World leaders tend to shy away from this because they don't like to be assassinated so they would rather not set the precedence. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17299 on: January 03, 2020, 12:04:45 PM »

I'm sure most of the generals were very hype about going to war, most of them are every bit as bad as him.

The generals might have gone along with it.  Competent people in the state department would have warned against it. 

Pezevenk

« Reply #17300 on: January 03, 2020, 12:14:15 PM »

The reaction was lukewarm.  But they spent a good amount of time pointing out that this general was a bad hombre.  It was kind of like how they responded to Trump firing 100 million dollars in missiles towards a dirt mound in Syria.  They were almost proud of him.

They don't spend a lot of time pointing out how high up this guy was on the food chain.  It would be like blowing up Mitch McConnell.  This was very close to assassinating a world leader.  World leaders tend to shy away from this because they don't like to be assassinated so they would rather not set the precedence.

That's not unexpected, MSNBC is pro status quo first and pro democrat second. Interventionism and forever wars is the status quo. It's kinda weird how that is still considered progressive.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #17301 on: January 03, 2020, 12:17:53 PM »

Are you saying that Iran is not actively working against American interests in the Middle East by employing various overt and covert methods?
Yes, Iran is working against American interests, why the fuck should I care? It's what countries tend to do when other countries are openly aggressive and an existential threat against them for decades on end. Most countries have opposing interests to some degree with others, they manage not to murder each other most of the times. The question was something different.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17302 on: January 03, 2020, 01:46:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1212952194498093057?s=20
CNBC @CNBC
America just took out the world's no. 1 bad guy

The media is salivating.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17303 on: January 03, 2020, 01:52:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1212952194498093057?s=20
CNBC @CNBC
America just took out the world's no. 1 bad guy

The media is salivating.
I like how this guy no one in America knew two days ago is now "the world's no. 1 bad guy" according to US media.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17304 on: January 03, 2020, 01:55:47 PM »
War is good for business.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #17305 on: January 03, 2020, 01:57:28 PM »
I thought Rocket Man was the world's number 1 bad guy?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17306 on: January 03, 2020, 01:58:15 PM »
War is good for business.
Stocks are up it seems:

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #17307 on: January 03, 2020, 01:59:19 PM »
I thought Rocket Man was the world's number 1 bad guy?
There's a new number 1 bad guy every week now.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17308 on: January 03, 2020, 04:23:29 PM »
Nobody was talking about the world's #1 bad guy before this https://twitter.com/TomCokeIsABlunt/status/1213179094663344134?s=20

Pezevenk

« Reply #17309 on: January 03, 2020, 04:56:43 PM »
Nobody was talking about the world's #1 bad guy before this https://twitter.com/TomCokeIsABlunt/status/1213179094663344134?s=20
He was such an expert bad guy that he managed to keep everyone from talking about him lol.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)