What do luminous moon shrimp eat?

• 42 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: What do luminous moon shrimp eat?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »
They eat each other as well as the atmosphere on the moon. "Gravity", or rather Newton's laws of motion, keep them on the moon.
Do you get pleasure posting absolute garbage like this?

Just askin'.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 06:00:45 AM »
So, if the flat earth's moon is self illuminated by a population of luminous moon shrimp, then what do luminous moon shrimp eat?

While we're asking retarded questions, what keeps them on the moon if it isn't gravity?

I imagine that the environment of the moon is much like the thermal vents found deep under the ocean.

And how do you come to that conclusion. Don’t you think the absence of water is a minor problem?

I didn't say it was exactly like it in every single imaginable way. Round-earthers have this problem often. If I say that Pepsi is like Coke, I don't mean that Pepsi is 100% exactly like Coke in every conceivable way. I mean that they are similar. I imagine that moon is likely similar to the thermal vent environment on earth in that it's an environment where creatures thrive without any meaningful amount of sunlight.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 06:23:22 AM »
If you are suggesting I claim RE scientists are always wrong, you are ridiculous markjo,
I'm suggesting that it's a slippery slope to trust anything that RE scientists say.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 10:40:12 AM »
The Lunar Exploration Team (unlike the Solar Exploration Team which are making plans to land on and survey  the sun - at night, of course) at Texas A&M University  are making plans to land on and survey the moon. They plan to take a shipment of Moon Pies to feed and tame the moonshrimp.A Civil Engineering Student is planning to go with both teams and  to bring his Transit along to do the surveying on both the sun and moon.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 10:41:12 PM »
The Lunar Exploration Team (unlike the Solar Exploration Team which are making plans to land on and survey  the sun - at night, of course) at Texas A&M University  are making plans to land on and survey the moon. They plan to take a shipment of Moon Pies to feed and tame the moonshrimp.A Civil Engineering Student is planning to go with both teams and  to bring his Transit along to do the surveying on both the sun and moon.

Ooh! That reminds me of another key question:

What do luminous moon shrimp taste like?
Nullius in Verba

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2018, 09:50:08 AM »

Ooh! That reminds me of another key question:

What do luminous moon shrimp taste like?

Hmmmmm......I dunno....
Maybe not too bad if doused in a lot of moonshrimp cocktail sauce or tabasco sauce served with jalapenos....????
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:51:41 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2018, 10:48:29 AM »
If you are suggesting I claim RE scientists are always wrong, you are ridiculous markjo,
I'm suggesting that it's a slippery slope to trust anything that RE scientists say.
I suppose its a slippery slope to trust anything that anyone says.

When talking to the round earth scientist, one must take the entire conversation with a grain of salt. His studies are within a system created out of imagination and whismy, and so this will poison many arguments he might make that would otherwise seem reasonable. Take astronomy - would you trust a doctor who has never seen a real human in his life to perform surgery on you? Of course not, and just so ridiculous is the idea of trusting the astronomer!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:50:45 AM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

rvlvr

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 11:04:38 AM »
Because an astronomer has never seen what exactly?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2018, 01:29:55 PM »
Any of the bodies he studies.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 01:41:15 PM »

Astronomers have never seen any of the bodies they study?  :o
Nullius in Verba

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »

Not properly, yes.

The astronomer has no sense of the distance to the bodies he studies, for example. These are calculated after taking assumption after assumption after assumption, with no real metric for distance since he has no way to verify that the space medium acts as he theories would assume it does.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 01:56:56 PM »

Not properly, yes.

The astronomer has no sense of the distance to the bodies he studies, for example. These are calculated after taking assumption after assumption after assumption, with no real metric for distance since he has no way to verify that the space medium acts as he theories would assume it does.

For example?
Nullius in Verba

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »
I suppose its a slippery slope to trust anything that anyone says.

When talking to the round earth scientist, one must take the entire conversation with a grain of salt. His studies are within a system created out of imagination and whismy, and so this will poison many arguments he might make that would otherwise seem reasonable. Take astronomy - would you trust a doctor who has never seen a real human in his life to perform surgery on you? Of course not, and just so ridiculous is the idea of trusting the astronomer!
Instead of picking on astronomers, why not take a shot at the countless earth scientists who directly study the size, shape and workings of the earth?  There are very few, if any, fields of earth science that do not rely heavily on knowing the correct size and shape of the earth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.