RIP Stephen Hawking

• 149 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
RIP Stephen Hawking
« on: March 13, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »
This just in...

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/people/stephen-hawking-dead-at-76/news-story/5c08982b3e6bfe9af8da76d9877ae6b6

Quote from: Rubbish tabloid news.com.au
PROFESSOR Stephen Hawking has died aged 76.

His family released a statement in the early hours of Wednesday morning confirming his death at his home in Cambridge.

“We are deeply saddened that our beloved father passed away today. He was a great scientist and an extraordinary man whose work and legacy will live on for many years,” Hawking’s children, Lucy, Robert and Tim said in a statement.

“His courage and persistence with his brilliance and humour inspired people across the world.

“He once said, ‘It would not be much of a universe if it wasn’t home to the people you love.’ We will miss him forever.”

The English physicist who wrote A Brief History of Time was the subject of Oscar winning film The Theory of Everything in 2014.

FAKE NEWS??

https://en.mediamass.net/people/stephen-hawking/deathhoax.html

News of scientist Stephen Hawking’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the March 2018 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the author of A Brief History of Time is alive and well.

MSM just doing its thing I suppose

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: RIP Stephen Hawking
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 09:30:01 PM »
I'm the gullible type and sometimes believe the better class media:
Stephen Hawking, Who Examined the
Universe and Explained Black Holes, Dies at 76

A physicist and best-selling author, Dr. Hawking did not allow his physical limitations
to hinder his quest to answer “the big question: Where did the universe come from?”

By DENNIS OVERBYE
MARCH 14, 2018
New York Times, OBITUARIES, Stephen Hawking

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:36:54 PM »
Great Mind

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:40:39 PM »
Yeah it's everywhere now. I'm starting to think that one saying it's a hoax, is the hoax. Pretty despicable conduct if they knowingly do that about people who have really died. So many joke news sites bleeding through real ones

Well, Stephen Hawking is one of the few blokes from our time that will be immortalised for the knowledge he left us

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 10:46:28 PM »
Yes, Stephen was fun and full of shit. He discovered a Black Hole at the bottom of an empty whisky glass and never looked back. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 10:51:53 PM »
Yes, Stephen was fun and full of shit. He discovered a Black Hole at the bottom of an empty whisky glass and never looked back. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B

Bit rough don't you think Heiwa?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04:50 PM »
No, Stephen (or his controllers) was faking everything about Black Holes, space, gravity waves, bla, bla, bla, and his ALS disease. Do you know anything about ALS? https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Amyotrophic-Lateral-Sclerosis-ALS-Fact-Sheet

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »
I loged in for say something about Stephy.

Firstly:

I don't know what I can say after an unbeliever. Perhaps a "bye bye" seems appropriate. I don't know does he need or not, but I want to say:

"May God forgive his sins". He suffered a lot. I believe that these suffers are for the sins committed. Maybe it's a little painful to think like that. because good people also suffer from time to time.
after all, life is cruel, it does not ask our ideas. maybe these are all fiction. we  pray or do not pray perhaps does not change anything.

As a pray: "I wish that he will be the last person go out of the hell. "
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 11:28:32 PM »

Firstly:

I don't know what I can say after an unbeliever. Perhaps a "bye bye" seems appropriate. I don't know does he need or not, but I want to say:

"May God forgive his sins". He suffered a lot. I believe that these suffers are for the sins committed. Maybe it's a little painful to think like that. because good people also suffer from time to time.
after all, life is cruel, it does not ask our ideas. maybe these are all fiction. we  pray or do not pray perhaps does not change anything.

You are too stupid for the FES.

Also everybody around you would be happy when you die.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 11:52:09 PM »

Firstly:

So you agree FES is not stupid. At least, smarter than me. In other say, they are smarter than a man has high IQ. So FES is a smart thing. So their argument should be true. So the earth is.. ?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »

Firstly:

So you agree FES is not stupid. At least, smarter than me. In other say, they are smarter than a man has high IQ. So FES is a smart thing. So their argument should be true. So the earth is.. ?

A cockroach is smarter than you.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 01:02:49 AM »
I haven't seen anything regarding fake news on his death. Seems as he did pass away
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 01:42:32 AM »
So now you know more about theoretical physics than...well everyone else?  You really do believe yourself to be a full on expert in everything there is.

Stephen Hawking will be missed.  He understood the universe in ways Anders couldn't possibly fathom.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »

Firstly:

A cockroach is smarter than you.

A dung beetle is smarter than you.

@botv3.0 registered trademark
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Cahaya

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 01:56:21 AM »
I wonder if the great Stephen Hawking had ever even heard of Heiwa?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 01:58:23 AM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 02:02:22 AM »
Been a long time since I read "A brief History of Time"  but like most people I don't think I ever finished it.  Still liked it though.

RIP  Stephen Hawking
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 05:12:58 AM »
Someone should try turning him off, then back on again. That sometimes works.
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 05:37:09 AM »
No, Stephen (or his controllers) was faking everything about Black Holes, space, gravity waves, bla, bla, bla, and his ALS disease. Do you know anything about ALS? https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Amyotrophic-Lateral-Sclerosis-ALS-Fact-Sheet
You really are the lowest kind of human trash aren't you?  You degrade people you have never met, you make insulting statements about them you cannot back up.  You simply are lying scum and human debris.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:06 AM »
Can't complain. He was living on borrowed time ever since he got als. Still a dark day for science. Lost one of the all time greats.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 06:06:45 AM »
I have believed he was a supporter of FETÖ (ISIS, PKK, NASA). Do not forget that, every lie supports FETÖ and kills an innocent in somewhere in the world.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 06:16:31 AM »
I have believed he was a supporter of FETÖ (ISIS, PKK, NASA). Do not forget that, every lie supports FETÖ and kills an innocent in somewhere in the world.
What do you base that belief on?
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2018, 06:21:28 AM »
What do you base that belief on?

Hawking was severely critical of US President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Paris climate change agreement, an international effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and was signed by 195 nations in 2015, He called it the most serious and wrong decision on climate change this world has seen.

But as we know that, climate changing is a lie and the real reason of changing weather is "so called fight against climate changing". One of the result of these workings are chemtrails killing millions every year. He is the partner of this killer gang. This gang what I called sometimes that, FETÖ.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2018, 06:29:49 AM »
I am sad as a human for Stephen Hawking, I hopes he rests in peace. Because as a human, I always have good mind for other people.

But as a representative of innocent millions are killed by a bunch of dishonest gang that he supported, I hope he rests in fire. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to say this because of in debt for innocent people. All we in debt of  innocent people those are dying every year, because we still did not achieved to save them from bad minded people like Hawking and etc. God damn him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Cahaya

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 07:06:21 AM »
I am sad as a human for Stephen Hawking, I hopes he rests in peace. Because as a human, I always have good mind for other people.

But as a representative of innocent millions are killed by a bunch of dishonest gang that he supported, I hope he rests in fire. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to say this because of in debt for innocent people. All we in debt of  innocent people those are dying every year, because we still did not achieved to save them from bad minded people like Hawking and etc. God damn him.

So no proof or even evidence then. Same old same old from BOTD

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 07:15:28 AM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Heiwa

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 07:16:48 AM »
So now you know more about theoretical physics than...well everyone else?  You really do believe yourself to be a full on expert in everything there is.

Stephen Hawking will be missed.  He understood the universe in ways Anders couldn't possibly fathom.

Mike
Everyone who knows about ALS knows Hawking was an actor. And his explanations about Black Holes were just Bull Shit. I always wonder what twerp invented Stephen.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 07:22:54 AM »

Mike
Everyone who knows about ALS knows Hawking was an actor. And his explanations about Black Holes were just Bull Shit. I always wonder what twerp invented Stephen.

If you knew anything about ALS you would know Hawking is not a singular case. You also know shit about "his explanations about Black Holes". In fact you have no idea how it feels to know something.

Heiwa

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2018, 07:27:40 AM »

Mike

If you knew anything about ALS you would know Hawking is not a singular case. You also know shit about "his explanations about Black Holes". In fact you have no idea how it feels to know something.
My wife EM happened to get ALS 2001 and was dead 6 months later. It is the worst thing that has happened to me. So I know all about ALS. EM always encouraged me with my work about governments' falsifications of all sorts. http://heiwaco.com .  She was great.

Junker

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2018, 07:47:10 AM »
Wow fuck this cancerous thread and those of you who are acting like self-absorbed, entitled cunts. You already know who you are.

Try being human for once, you scumbags. I hope people around show you more empathy when your time comes, not that you deserve it but because it is still the right thing to do.